IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 207.
#1201 8 years ago

Seeking the double award dome light cover as used on 4 diffferent woodrails (I know, good luck)

Dragonette
4 Belles
Diamond Lil
Daisy May

DonO in MD

#1202 8 years ago

Just posted my Craigslist ad over in the Marketplace (here's the link to that post: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22642 ) selling a bunch of random EM parts if anyone is interested. Included are a set of Quick Draw / Fast Draw plastics in good condition save for two cracked areas (but still very serviceable), and a Target Alpha back-glass that's been repainted, along with a bunch of playfield parts (bumper caps, lane guides, etc.).

#1203 8 years ago

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for the center plastic that sits behind the roto target on a 1972 Gottlieb Grand Slam. The one with the two guys facing each other which holds the two lamps above the roto target.

Or, if someone has a reasonable scan, that would be great!

Mine is in pretty rough shape...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1204 8 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for the center plastic that sits behind the roto target on a 1972 Gottlieb Grand Slam. The one with the two guys facing each other which holds the two lamps above the roto target.
Or, if someone has a reasonable scan, that would be great!
Mine is in pretty rough shape...

image.jpg

Fun game!
I played the crap out of one of those at the NW pin show in Tacoma this year.

#1205 8 years ago

Looking for the metal bracket that fits over-top of where the ball ejects into the trough of the shooter lane................Gottlieb.....

#1206 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Looking for the metal bracket that fits over-top of where the ball ejects into the trough of the shooter lane................Gottlieb.....

http://www.pbresource.com/ads/adgotrp.jpg

#1207 8 years ago

Thanks newmantjn.

#1208 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Fun game!
I played the crap out of one of those at the NW pin show in Tacoma this year.

Cool. I have never played this game, but I wanted a baseball theme and this one seems to fit the bill. Lots of work to do on it though, so I won't be playing it for a while...

#1209 8 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Seeking the double award dome light cover as used on 4 diffferent woodrails (I know, good luck)

DonO,

I might be able to help. I'm the guy casting the bank-a-ball animation balls for PBResource. If you can get me one of those dome covers I can cast it and make it available to Steve Young. I would be able get it back to you unharmed (unless it is a 2 part piece .. don't think it is) and get you a free copy for giving me the sample.

Mike V.

#1210 8 years ago

Seeking a Williams woodrail cardboard with arrows pointing to flippers that covers the wood apron or a good color copy on cardboard stock to replace the "D. Gottlieb" one on my 1953 Grand Champion.

20150714_211629.jpg20150714_211629.jpg

#1211 8 years ago

It looks like the card fits ok - I'd probably just hide that with an operator sticker or tax stamp.

#1212 8 years ago

In search of a 00-90 unit or bare circuit board for the unit for a Stern Stampede. Mine has a giant burn trace where the wipers make contact.

#1213 8 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

It looks like the card fits ok

It does work fine although it looks like someone cut it to fit. This might be a hard item to find but seems some Williams woodrails have them?

#1214 8 years ago

I'm seeking the shooter lane ball gate for Bally Four Million B.C.

If you happen to know of a good source for this part, or have it to sell, please contact me.

Thanks.

Marcus

#1215 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Seeking a Williams woodrail cardboard with arrows pointing to flippers that covers the wood apron or a good color copy on cardboard stock to replace the "D. Gottlieb" one on my 1953 Grand Champion.
20150714_211629.jpg

PM me, I have a friend that has these paper aprons on card stock for William's wood rails. I will send you his contact info. He is not a pinsider.

#1216 8 years ago

Looking for one Yellow Cowboy drop target for a Quick Draw / Fast Draw by Gottlieb 1975. Had one break on me today, sadly. Anyone have an extra one laying around they'd sell me?
955-1129-thickbox.jpg955-1129-thickbox.jpg

#1217 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Looking for one Yellow Cowboy drop target for a Quick Draw / Fast Draw by Gottlieb 1975. Had one break on me today, sadly. Anyone have an extra one laying around they'd sell me?
955-1129-thickbox.jpg

I have 100's of used drops BUT I know I don't have one of those. not sure why?

#1218 8 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

PM me, I have a friend that has these paper aprons on card stock for William's wood rails. I will send you his contact info. He is not a pinsider.

PM sent. Thanks!

#1219 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I have 100's of used drops BUT I know I don't have one of those. not sure why?

No worries. I may order a set from Steve in the morning. He appears to show them in stock (although Marco shows out of stock).

Thanks!

#1220 8 years ago

pbr will have them, I hate to have to replace all just to match one bad one. but sometimes you just have to.. they are only 4 bucks each so not to bad unless it is a 2001

#1221 8 years ago

Need a roll under gate with control wire for a 4M BC Bally pin, shooter lane. 2.75 inches between centers.

Thanks

Ken

#1222 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

pbr will have them, I hate to have to replace all just to match one bad one. but sometimes you just have to.. they are only 4 bucks each so not to bad unless it is a 2001

Yeah and since this game is a keeper for me, I may as well put 10 new targets on -- both for aesthetics and to hopefully ward off other breaks from 40-year-old plastic. I figure if I'm going to the hassle of taking one out, I may as well just hunker in for a couple of hours and replace all 10.

#1223 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

My experience has been that the new yellow drop targets don't look out of place next to original ones. For some reason the plastic they used for the new yellow targets is very close to the original, even with some patina thrown in.

#1224 8 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I'm seeking the shooter lane ball gate for Bally Four Million B.C.
If you happen to know of a good source for this part, or have it to sell, please contact me.
Thanks.
Marcus

I have a junk fire cracker em that has a roll under gate but not sure if it would work or not. I'd have to look and see if that part is still on it or not.

#1225 8 years ago
Quoted from EMPins:

I have a junk fire cracker em that has a roll under gate but not sure if it would work or not. I'd have to look and see if that part is still on it or not.

Thanks but turns our Steve at PBR had one for me!

Never under estimate the power of the Steve.

Ken

#1226 8 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

DonO,
I might be able to help. I'm the guy casting the bank-a-ball animation balls for PBResource. If you can get me one of those dome covers I can cast it and make it available to Steve Young. I would be able get it back to you unharmed (unless it is a 2 part piece .. don't think it is) and get you a free copy for giving me the sample.
Mike V.

Mike - sounds like a plan - I haven't fully scoped out the cabinet to see if its there... if so I'm into helping out for sure... will let you know.

#1227 8 years ago

Hey anybody need a set of Flipper Clown pf plastics, I ended up with two sets from Pinball Rescue...will sell at a discount.

#1228 8 years ago

Looking for plastic guides that the playfield glass slides into for my 1972 Gottlieb Grand Slam.

I could also use any coin door parts that anyone might have for the same game.

Alas, this is all I have...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1229 8 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

Looking for plastic guides that the playfield glass slides into for my 1972 Gottlieb Grand Slam.

image.jpg

what is your location? those guides are a bear to ship. do you want a fully functioning door. or just enough to make it work?

#1230 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

what is your location? those guides are a bear to ship. do you want a fully functioning door. or just enough to make it work?

Yeah, I know it's a long shot to find someone close. I'm in Michigan. Ideally I would like to make a fully functioning door, but I thought I might be able to get it done with "a couple of parts from here, and a few from there". They don't need to be clean, I can clean them, but obviously I'm missing quite a few pieces, and have no parts machine to pilfer.

#1231 8 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

I can probably get you a harness, how many pins is the socket on the tilt board, 6? (I have a GS myself) And I should have one shell.

I just ordered a couple of sets of glides from pbr...

Ken

#1232 8 years ago

Looking for a '74 Williams Dealers Choice backglass. Mine is pretty bad or am I out of luck and looking at ,aybe the bgresto guys? Tx all! Greg

#1233 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I can probably get you a harness, how many pins is the socket on the tilt board, 6? (I have a GS myself) And I should have one shell.
Ken

Good to hear about availability of guides from pbr. I'll go there for guides. I'll pm you about the rest...

#1234 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ken

what does a set of guides cost at pbr?

#1235 8 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

Good to hear about availability of guides from pbr. I'll go there for guides. I'll pm you about the rest...

Here's a pic of the door harness I have.

Good for a 2 slot machine.
IMG_0168.JPGIMG_0168.JPG

#1236 8 years ago

Here's a complete coin door, 3 chute but can easily adapted for 2 chute.IMG_0169.JPGIMG_0169.JPG

#1237 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Here's a complete coin door, 3 chute but can easily adapted for 2 chute

oops, missing one of the coin ramps, gives you 2 chutes anyway...I can send just the hardware on the back with or without coin mechs or the whole door (shipping will be $)

#1238 8 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

I'm in Michigan.

Houghton or Highland Park? It makes a difference. I'm in AA and could maybe hook you up.

#1239 8 years ago

-

#1240 8 years ago

I generally don't bother with coin mechs. But at one time I did the quarter drop thing.

DSCF3564.jpgDSCF3564.jpg

#1241 8 years ago

anyone have a nice original Pro Pool plastic to replace this broken one?

I'll buy a repro set if needed but wanted to check here first - thanks.

broken_plastic.jpgbroken_plastic.jpg

1 week later
#1242 8 years ago

Nice coin door to a GTB AAB game offered...

IMG_0180.JPGIMG_0180.JPGIMG_0181.JPGIMG_0181.JPG

#1243 8 years ago

how much for the door ken?

#1244 8 years ago

None of my doors have that Danger tag which is important.

#1245 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Nice coin door to a GTB AAB game offered...

Door sold.

#1246 8 years ago

Looking for nice original Sweet Add A Line backglass. Tough find I know!

#1247 8 years ago

And now looking for working Heath's coin mech...... like this one.

IMG_8709.jpgIMG_8709.jpg

IMG_8710.jpgIMG_8710.jpg

#1248 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

And now looking for working Heath's coin mech...... like this one.

IMG_8709.jpg IMG_8710.jpg

those are VERY VERY hard to find. I know if someone would repro them, they could make a mint!

#1249 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

those are VERY VERY hard to find. I know if someone would repro them, they could make a mint!

Darn it!

And I might need two as one looks like it may be non working......

#1250 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Darn it!
And I might need two as one looks like it may be non working......

if complete you should be able to make it work. missing is another story.
I know I have passed on machines that had those missing, knowing I would have a hard time replacing them.
even though we for the most part don't drop coins. them machine looks bare missing them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.50
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.