IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 207.
#1151 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Damn, I tried. I have a Mayfair in waiting for restore with what looked like a replaced insert, I found the original in the cabinet base, I popped out the mismatched one without a keyline on it only to find it was a flat piece of plastic someone fit into the hole. I do have a bunch of these in a wall hanger El Dorado playfield but hate to wreck the look for one or two of the inserts. Now if you can make it worth my while with maybe a pbr ring kit for Quick Draw or Mayfair, I'd do it.

I thought they were 3/4" thinking that they were smaller than the reg 1" ones
I pulled a white one from an old pf a guess what TO SMALL! it is a 7/8" insert.
it is a odd ball size that I will be lucky to find in any color

#1152 8 years ago

Judging from the GI holes, it looked small, sorry.

#1153 8 years ago

Looking for these posts, should be pretty common - two white with the rounded top, two red with the flatter top, and a bit taller, also one yellow of the flat top.

Would also like some of these screws with the flat/rounded portion just beneath the screw-head, need about 7 of those.

Thanks.

1.jpg1.jpg
2.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg3.jpg

#1154 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Looking for these posts, should be pretty common - two white with the rounded top, two red with the flatter top, and a bit taller, also one yellow of the flat top.
Would also like some of these screws with the flat/rounded portion just beneath the screw-head, need about 7 of those.
Thanks.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I have all of these but again on a wall hanger pf (Lancers) and pulling posts would kinda mess up the look. Same offer, buy me a rubber kit for Mayfair or Quick Draw and I'll mess it up for the noble cause.

#1155 8 years ago

Looking for a couple of this bumper body as mine are cracked or chipped. This is my first pin so it would pain my heart to change it to the available part online that doesn't quite look the same.

IMG_3004.JPGIMG_3004.JPG

#1156 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I thought they were 3/4" thinking that they were smaller than the reg 1" ones
I pulled a white one from an old pf a guess what TO SMALL! it is a 7/8" insert.
it is a odd ball size that I will be lucky to find in any color

I have one from a 1940's game. It's kinda yellow, and is the marble-ized type of plastic, so wouldn't be an great match. I can spare it though if that's all you can find. Has silkscreening on it that would need to come off too.

#1157 8 years ago
Quoted from Memodellocos:

Looking for a couple of this bumper body as mine are cracked or chipped. This is my first pin so it would pain my heart to change it to the available part online that doesn't quite look the same.
IMG_3004.JPG

I have some originals with the "patina" you seek, PM me

#1158 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I have one from a 1940's game. It's kinda yellow, and is the marble-ized type of plastic, so wouldn't be an great match. I can spare it though if that's all you can find. Has silkscreening on it that would need to come off too.

mike something is better than nothing. I have a feeling that it will be a tough find.
let me know what I owe you

#1159 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

mike something is better than nothing. I have a feeling that it will be a tough find.
let me know what I owe you

I'm Mike. He's Rod.

#1160 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I'm Mike. He's Rod.

brain fart! I knew that just did not type it

Rod yes I would take the 7/8" simi yellow insert. just let me know what I owe you.
thank

#1161 8 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Anyone got a white 3" Williams flipper lying around? Need one for my 1974 Dealer's Choice.

Quoted from 4Max:

Forget that - just seen then are cheap on PBR.

He may sell replacement bats but I believe the only place to get the correct shaft is Marco.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-7087

#1162 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

brain fart! I knew that just did not type it
Rod yes I would take the 7/8" simi yellow insert. just let me know what I owe you.
thank

Nothing but good karma. Email me your shipping info.

#1163 8 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

PM me the length, I have a pair from a "Soccer" PF that I think will work (approx 3-3/16 in long hole to hole). I'm on a roll...

PM sent. Thanks!

#1164 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Thanks.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I think this is everything you needed and then some (added correct screws for shorter non-jeweled white posts)

posts_and_screws.jpgposts_and_screws.jpg

#1165 8 years ago

Does PBR sell the small stainless nails that are used for the stainless ball rail guides on the Playfield? If so part #? Price ea?

TIA,

Ken

#1166 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

kind of this this NOS plastic set?

SW_NOS.jpg

so when you replace these are the old ones available for sale?

#1167 8 years ago

after the right plastic above the drop targets on gottlieb's out of sight/far out..plastic is shown on the far right of the photo

image-23.jpgimage-23.jpg

#1168 8 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Does PBR sell the small stainless nails that are used for the stainless ball rail guides on the Playfield? If so part #? Price ea?
TIA,
Ken

you mean the short spiral nails? Nope. I have the earlier nails, call eustation pins

#1169 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

you mean the short spiral nails? Nope. I have the earlier nails, call eustation pins

Actually, they do:
http://www.pbresource.com/tools.html

Siderail Nails

The nails used to re-attach the siderails on your game.

GTB-FA-701

$0.18ea

#1170 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Yea, the short ones. Thanks for the info Ken. I'll check the local hardware store Monday too.

Quoted from newmantjn:

Actually, they do:
http://www.pbresource.com/tools.html

Siderail Nails

The nails used to re-attach the siderails on your game.

GTB-FA-701

$0.18ea

Those are actually too long for the Ball Rail Guides on the Playfield Todd, those at PBR are for the side rails of the cabinet as I already have a bunch of those. Thanks for checking though.

Ken

#1171 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I probably have one. Let me dig around tonight.

Thanks again Alex! Hot Line is up and running again!

#1172 8 years ago

Thanks again John! Bracket is now supporting a lightbox for a Canada Dry

#1173 8 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Those are actually too long for the Ball Rail Guides on the Playfield Todd, those at PBR are for the side rails of the cabinet as I already have a bunch of those. Thanks for checking though.
Ken

Ooops. Yes, brain fart.

#1174 8 years ago

Hello... Looking for a plastic for a 1977 Gottlieb Mustang, the left sling shot... part #A-16467-L... if n e one has one they are looking to sale, hit me up!.

#1175 8 years ago

Id love to have a new plastics set for King Kool

A new apron for TAF

A new apron for TOTAN

Anyone had a lead on those?

#1176 8 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

small stainless nails that are used for the stainless ball rail guides on the Playfield

Quoted from pinhead52:

you mean the short spiral nails? Nope.

Bought a bag of these in case other folks are looking for something that will work. Could not find the spiral type as they are 1/2" or longer which is too long. Apparently I will have a lifetime supply.

ebay.com link: itm

Edit 7/9/15: Just got my order today and these will Not work as the length is fine but the width is just too small for the application. There goes $21.00 and onward to another solution.

Ken

#1177 8 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Could not find the spiral type as they are 1/2" or longer which is too long

Do you have a link for the "too long" nails? I have a lot of shortening tools.

#1178 8 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

Do you have a link for the "too long" nails? I have a lot of shortening tools.

I don't have a link but I remember seeing 5/8"ones somewhere online, but if you are cutting them down anyway I would just buy the 3/4" PBR ones.

Ken

#1179 8 years ago

Looking for Williams Satin Doll plastics in good shape.

#1180 8 years ago

I just took pliers and cut the tips to the right size. Tapped the new nails in and then it was back to playing games.

#1181 8 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

Looking for a head rear door that would fit a Williams Gulfstream.

Quoted from candyman:

I think I have one. I'll check to be sure.

Anybody have one of these?

#1182 8 years ago

Hello all,

I am from Austria (Europe) and just restoring a Gottlieb "Rocket Ship".

For this one I would need the bracket with coil for the 5"-Bell in the cabinet
(the bell I do have).

If someone is having that please send reply with Foto and Price-idea shipped to Austria.
I would pay via PayPal.

Thank you for answer,

Michael

#1183 8 years ago

Anyone have nice Drop-A-Card or Pop-A-Card plastics? I need these, but will buy a whole set if it's an upgrade from mine. I would prefer great originals over repro, but at this point i'd love to see what you have

IMG_0159.jpgIMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0161.jpgIMG_0161.jpg

#1184 8 years ago

I have the lower 4 in good shape the top 2 were broken

Quoted from DK:

Anyone have nice Drop-A-Card or Pop-A-Card plastics? I need these, but will buy a whole set if it's an upgrade from mine. I would prefer great originals over repro, but at this point i'd love to see what you have

IMG_0159.jpg IMG_0161.jpg

#1186 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I have the lower 4 in good shape the top 2 were broken

Hey Dave can you send me a pic of the 4 when you have time? I'll PM you my email

#1187 8 years ago

Looking for two inserts off a parted out Gottlieb game. These are for my 1975 QuickDraw, but I would think these would be fairly common on quite a few games. They are the 1 inch white opaque circular inserts with "A" on one and "C" on the other. As shown in the pictures. I have two cracked ones and want to replace them.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1188 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Looking for two inserts off a parted out Gottlieb game. These are for my 1975 QuickDraw, but I would think these would be fairly common on quite a few games. They are the 1 inch white opaque circular inserts with "A" on one and "C" on the other. As shown in the pictures. I have two cracked ones and want to replace them.

PBR has some lettered inserts but I am not sure what size, either 3/4" or 1".

Ken

#1189 8 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

PBR has some lettered inserts but I am not sure what size, either 3/4" or 1".
Ken

Thanks. The only ones I've seen on his site are blank -- he doesn't list any that have letters that I can see. If anyone has an old game that would be a donor for these, I'd be greatly appreciative.

#1190 8 years ago

Ken has a point. Call up PBR and order more than just the two and replace them all if he has the lettering.

#1191 8 years ago

I found a brand new 1" "C" from PBR. The letter is not as thick as the original but if you have a steady hand I am sure you could fill it in.

I do not have an "A" but have an "F" which the game does not use.

If you want the "C" PM me your address info and it is yours.

Ken

Sky_Jump_Misc_1_008.jpgSky_Jump_Misc_1_008.jpg

#1192 8 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I found a brand new 1" "C" from PBR. The letter is not as thick as the original but if you have a steady hand I am sure you could fill it in.
I do not have an "A" but have an "F" which the game does not use.
If you want the "C" PM me your address info and it is yours.
Ken
Sky_Jump_Misc_1_008.jpg

Haha. Thanks for the offer. I sent you a PM, but are you saying you have an old "C" insert, or the one shown? The one shown is, of course, just the manufacturer's mark that you sand off the insert. SO that doesn't help me -- but if you're saying you have an actual "C" insert, I'll take it.

If not, then I'm still on the hunt for an "A" and a "C" insert off a parted game.

#1193 8 years ago

I thought I had it. So close, but mine are yellow. Here's my Gottlieb insert collection. I'm sure these were all pulled from one playflield. Anyone recognize the game.

InsertsGott.jpgInsertsGott.jpg

#1194 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Anyone recognize the game.

I'd guess Pinball Pool (Sys-1 game).

#1195 8 years ago

That's got to be it. These parts came with a Pinball Pool glass.

#1196 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I thought I had it. So close, but mine are yellow. Here's my Gottlieb insert collection. I'm sure these were all pulled from one playflield. Anyone recognize the game.

InsertsGott.jpg

Oh so close! Surely someone out there has two of the white ones with A and C. Anyone? Anyone?

#1197 8 years ago

Looks like I found my inserts! A guy locally responded to my Craigslist ad and is going to send me 2 nice white, 1-inch A and C circular inserts from a parted-out game for the price of postage! This will make the bottom of my new Quick Draw look MUCH better!

#1198 8 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb apron for Slick Chick - the one I got will work, but evidently there were two varieties, and the one on Slick Chick has more "fill" on the upper "<" portions that butt up against the right and left slingshot plastics........the one I have leaves a good inch or so uncovered - you can see where the original covered more area because the wood was protected from sun and is darker underneath......

#1199 8 years ago

Anyone have a ball count unit board from a 1977 stern pinball I have a Stern Disco but I think it was also used in Stampede and maybe others. Mine is arcing pretty bad from bad contacts.

ballcountunit.jpgballcountunit.jpg

#1200 8 years ago

I posted this in the back-glass trade thread too, but thought I'd post it here as well in case anyone's looking:

I have an original 1976 GTB Target Alpha back-glass I'll sell for a very reasonable price, or for trade. It looks good with the lights off. Illuminated, you can see areas where it was touched up by hand and the brush marks are visible. But if you have a Target Alpha that's got a really bad glass (or none at all), or just like collecting original back-glasses, you might be interested.
PM me if interested.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.