20220513_154117 (resized).jpg
338A086D-CCCF-4EAE-8CB0-B761C4AC1EF4 (resized).jpeg
085886C7-DD5C-456A-9BB7-FC6F3AA62157 (resized).jpeg
BD61B5A3-B33F-46E8-B1CC-7C51C72F7652 (resized).jpeg
34E47F4C-BAF6-405A-83FE-9C0F353F5445 (resized).jpeg
4CD72EF3-445F-49D9-8857-FD2887835D39 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20220511-085635 (resized).png
A-7989 (resized).jpg

There are 8,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 178.
#1101 6 years ago

#1102 6 years ago

Looking for Gottlieb shooter rod assy, one for SlickChick and one for Aloha - these *don't have to be nice or even "work"* they just have to look good (plunger handle, front plate), need them for coffee-table playfield projects.

Also still needing top "lock bar" for Slick Chick (the piece that fits beneath the head on the top of the pf).

Will be needing 2 sets of legs for these two machines, once I determine height, if anyone has a simple means of cutting them down, let me know......or what type of cutting blade could be used, I imagine a hacksaw would take hours......???

-Nate

#1103 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Looking for Gottlieb shooter rod assy, one for SlickChick and one for Aloha - these *don't have to be nice or even "work"* they just have to look good (plunger handle, front plate), need them for coffee-table playfield projects.
Also still needing top "lock bar" for Slick Chick (the piece that fits beneath the head on the top of the pf).
Will be needing 2 sets of legs for these two machines, once I determine height, if anyone has a simple means of cutting them down, let me know......or what type of cutting blade could be used, I imagine a hacksaw would take hours......???
-Nate

I have the ball shooter for that game - just shoot me a pm. As far as the legs go just take them to someone who fabricates and welds metal - a welder locally to you. He can cut off the bottom of the leg (once you know the finished height) and fabricate a piece of 1/8" or so metal in the shape of a baseball diamond and weld it in place. For 8 legs I doubt the cost would be that expensive and he has the right saw for the job and he can do the welding.

I also have used sets of legs that could be media-blasted and re-painted - problem is shipping would be high. You may want to find someone local to you on Pinside or the Pinball Collector Register on Mr. Pinball Classifieds and see if they have any legs to save on shipping. The other option is to get new legs to start with and drive to Pinball Resource (not sure how far Poughkeepsie is from Baltimore) - again, expensive to ship. You also might do a search for "short metal legs" or something similar to see if there's anything out there.

#1104 6 years ago

Anyone have a late GTB woodrail (for Straight Shooter, '59) 100,000 stepper gear and shaft? Broke a tooth off mine. A whole stepper may be the ticket.

#1105 6 years ago

Wait, you're turning a Slick Chick into a coffee table?

#1106 6 years ago

Newmantjn, yes, I've had the pf for YEARS sitting around - it's beat, so am making a coffee table from it - has no hardware underneath, is cracked through at the bottom where the apron goes, gouge at the top - I was going to sell it but people already said it was beat - and that's what I thought - artwork is very good though so I should be able to do her up proud!

#1107 6 years ago

Looking for a 1-pt bell for my '66 Full House. Last part I need to complete my restore!

I'm having a hard time figuring out a part number or the proper size bell I should be looking for, so any help at all appreciated.

#1108 6 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Looking for a 1-pt bell for my '66 Full House. Last part I need to complete my restore!
I'm having a hard time figuring out a part number or the proper size bell I should be looking for, so any help at all appreciated.

It's part of the match unit.

PBR has the clapper and spring - don't know about the bell and bracket.

IMG_0168.jpg

#1110 6 years ago

PBR doesn't carry the smaller Williams match bell. I think it's 2.75"?

#1111 6 years ago

Still need a shooter rod for Slick Chick.........

#1112 6 years ago

Looking for a bumper cap like these:

IMG_0165.jpg

Used in Chicago Coin Rawhide/Stampede and Stern Rawhide, Stampede, Disco, Pinball, as well as that newfangled electronic Stingray.

#1113 6 years ago

Talk to Steve on the caps. He has the hit stamp machines and can probably make the for you.

#1114 6 years ago

Still need a shooter rod for Slick Chick.........

A bunch of old shooter rods on eBay only $8, pick one up.

#1115 6 years ago

I have a box full too. Is there anything specifically unique about Slick Chick's shooter rod. Seems like PBR would have it?

#1116 6 years ago
Quoted from EMPins:

Talk to Steve on the caps. He has the hit stamp machines and can probably make the for you.

Already did.

Doesn't have them.

Has no plan to make them.

#1117 6 years ago

AlexandSteve:

Believe it or not, I don't ebay - I just enjoy doing business with PinSiders. I'm not an EM guy so can't comment on if any one part is specific to any one game - I'd take anything that looks like it belongs - I just look at photos and try to reproduce.

I am hoping to create a "game accurate" coffee table as the ones I see usually fail mightily in the cabinet/surrounding trim departments......

Planning on doing a build thread on PinSide once things get rolling, for now I'm just shining up parts and re-painting(touchup) aprons.....

Soooo, if you'd like to sell me one - shoot me a pm. The Slick Chick is probably a standard era shooter rod.

Thanks!

Nate

#1118 6 years ago

Does anyone have an extra score reel assembly for a Williams Hot Line? I just need a single score reel assembly, not all 4 reels...

#1119 6 years ago

I probably have one. Let me dig around tonight.

#1120 6 years ago

Here's what I have for Williams score reels. 4 different in varying degrees of completeness. All grungy but will do the trick.WilliamsScoreReels.jpg

#1121 6 years ago

Need 3 10 sided reels (decagon) for a KingOfDiamonds..

#1122 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Need 3 10 sided reels (decagon) for a KingOfDiamonds..

Kind of blows me away that someone has not even reproduced at least the various Gottlieb Score Reels by now. There are some folks that need them for replacement because they cracked/broke, or the numbers are shot, but I think what is missed is that there are a whole lot of other folks who want new ones because theirs is yellowed and dingy after 40+ years. I would buy new sets to replace my dingy yellow Gottlieb ones in a heartbeat if they were available at a fair price.

Just my 2 cents yet once again.

Ken

#1123 6 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

It's part of the match unit.
PBR has the clapper and spring - don't know about the bell and bracket.
IMG_0168.jpg

Yeah I've got the spring and clapper, just can't figure out where to get that little bell. Heard it is smaller than 3".

Thanks for the pic, that's closest I've seen to a part number anyway.

#1124 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Kind of blows me away that someone has not even reproduced at least the various Gottlieb Score Reels by now. There are some folks that need them for replacement because they cracked/broke, or the numbers are shot, but I think what is missed is that there are a whole lot of other folks who want new ones because theirs is yellowed and dingy after 40+ years. I would buy new sets to replace my dingy yellow Gottlieb ones in a heartbeat if they were available at a fair price.
Just my 2 cents yet once again.
Ken

Enough killed off games to supply us . There is a set of 4 on ebay...$80 ouch

#1125 6 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Yeah I've got the spring and clapper, just can't figure out where to get that little bell. Heard it is smaller than 3".

Thanks for the pic, that's closest I've seen to a part number anyway.

Quoted from AlexF:

PBR doesn't carry the smaller Williams match bell. I think it's 2.75"?

Hells Bells, You might find them here:

http://norkro.com/collections/repair-parts

http://timesavers.com/c-325497-clock-repair-replacement-parts-bellsgongschime-rodshammers-related-bells.html

http://www.rnhorological.co.uk/bells.htm

Ken

#1126 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Enough killed off games to supply us . There is a set of 4 on ebay...$80 ouch

Problem is most of those Used ones are as yellowed as the ones I have now.

Ken

#1127 6 years ago

Need two nickel wire "ball snubbers" for JITB as shown here. PBR is out of stock.

BallSnubber.jpg

#1128 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Here's what I have for Williams score reels. 4 different in varying degrees of completeness. All grungy but will do the trick.WilliamsScoreReels.jpg

PM sent. Thanks Alex!

#1129 6 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Does this look right, marked Serenade. 4 inches in diameter

20150624_193822.jpg

#1130 6 years ago

Any REALLY nice Gottlieb score reels (just the reel itself) out there? Need to replace the fugly ones on my Atlantis...

#1131 6 years ago

Gottlieb decagon switches needed. Looking for three # B-9576 & one # B-10428

Have three B-9577 & one B-10851 I can trade...

This is for my Arduino Gottlieb score reel clock project.

Gottlieb score reel switch types (Small).jpg

#1132 6 years ago

What about one of these? I need the lower bracket that would support the lightbox

image.jpg

#1133 6 years ago

Anyone got a white 3" Williams flipper lying around? Need one for my 1974 Dealer's Choice.

Many thanks

Danny

#1134 6 years ago

need a left sling plastic for a gottlieb roller coaster

#1135 6 years ago

Looking for two "feeder rods" that feed the next ball into play. doesn't have to be the whole mechanism, just mainly the plunger rod part - needed for those dang coffee table projects I keep talkin' about!! thanks.

#1136 6 years ago

Looking for this Bank-a-Ball Plastic. I know pinballrescue sells a new plastics set. But all my other plastics are in perfect shape.

BAB_PLASTIC.jpg

#1137 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Need two nickel wire "ball snubbers" for JITB as shown here. PBR is out of stock.

I'm not sure how much they are but I'd be willing to trade for them. I have fotofinish score reels and schematic.

#1138 6 years ago

Match unit for GTB "Baseball" 1970

PBR does not have these parts in stock and has no idea when / if they will ... lol
Looking for:

Drive Finger Spring A -13819
Ratchet Spring A-8740
Assembled Armature A-14044
gtb-asrelay (1).jpg

Have this score reel, think it's missing 1 spring, should anyone have need.
photo (3).JPG

#1139 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Anyone got a white 3" Williams flipper lying around? Need one for my 1974 Dealer's Choice.
Many thanks
Danny

Forget that - just seen then are cheap on PBR.

BUT, anyone got an old Shooter Rod for same machine (Williams) - mine looks like it has not had a tip for 20 years and has a lovely fat flat end!

#1140 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

BUT, anyone got an old Shooter Rod for same machine (Williams) - mine looks like it has not had a tip for 20 years and has a lovely fat flat end!

Just grind it. I've probably done 10 of these. First grind off the bad part at an 45 deg angle, then if need be, flatten the end. Finish with a file. Really, you can use a file for the whole thing.

#1141 6 years ago
Quoted from DPhillips1965:

photo (3).JPG

Call Steve Young at Pinball Resource and ask him for a spring kit for that score reel - he carries them. He also carries spring kits for steppers, roto targets, etc..

#1142 6 years ago

million to one throw of the dice..looking for a gottlieb strange world plastic as shown in the top right of the photo..part number a-17583

image-12.jpg

#1143 6 years ago

kind of this this NOS plastic set?

SW_NOS.jpg

#1144 6 years ago

I need just one 3/4 yellow insert for a gottlieb

20150701_075420.jpg

#1145 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I need just one 3/4 yellow insert for a gottlieb

20150701_075420.jpg

Damn, I tried. I have a Mayfair in waiting for restore with what looked like a replaced insert, I found the original in the cabinet base, I popped out the mismatched one without a keyline on it only to find it was a flat piece of plastic someone fit into the hole. I do have a bunch of these in a wall hanger El Dorado playfield but hate to wreck the look for one or two of the inserts. Now if you can make it worth my while with maybe a pbr ring kit for Quick Draw or Mayfair, I'd do it.

#1146 6 years ago
Quoted from DPhillips1965:

Match unit for GTB "Baseball" 1970
PBR does not have these parts in stock and has no idea when / if they will ... lol
Looking for:
Drive Finger Spring A -13819
Ratchet Spring A-8740
Assembled Armature A-14044
gtb-asrelay (1).jpg
photo (3).JPG

Your baseball match unit is on it's way. Glad I had it.

#1147 6 years ago
Quoted from reppie:

Looking for this Bank-a-Ball Plastic. I know pinballrescue sells a new plastics set. But all my other plastics are in perfect shape.

BAB_PLASTIC.jpg

I sold my BAB to a guy in Florida that had a spare repop of this plastic. It will look newer than your originals though. PM me if you want me to look up his info.

#1148 6 years ago
Quoted from DK:

What about one of these? I need the lower bracket that would support the lightbox

image.jpg

Bracket shipped

#1149 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

BallSnubber.jpg

PM me the length, I have a pair from a "Soccer" PF that I think will work (approx 3-3/16 in long hole to hole). I'm on a roll...

#1150 6 years ago

Looking for two "feeder rods" that feed the next ball into play. doesn't have to be the whole mechanism, just mainly the plunger rod part - needed for those dang coffee table projects I keep talkin' about!! thanks.

Send me a pic, I think I have them if its a Gott.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Spokane, WA
725 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mission Viejo, CA
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
$ 11.00
$ 56.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 82.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Whitehouse Station, NJ
There are 8,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!