IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 207.
#1051 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

. . . an apron for a Target Alpha (I don't have a parts catalog and would be appreciative of someone who does have one telling me which apron that is -- there are several models of that era that look identical to me). . .

From '78 Parts Catalog:
Target Alpha uses D-13647 (not sure what the -1A means).

Screen Shot 2015-05-16 at 11.44.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-16 at 11.44.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-16 at 11.46.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-16 at 11.46.06 AM.png

#1052 8 years ago

ISO a Cowpoke backglass...

#1053 8 years ago

:-)thanks Jeffc. So that's the apron I'm looking to buy or trade for if anyone has a lead on one.

#1054 8 years ago

I know its a long shot, but I am looking for some mills parts. Got a 1938 mills one-two-three with no head... basically a pile of parts right now, but if I can some day find parts, I think it's worth resurrecting....

Wondered if someone had any head pieces.
Also keeping an eye out for some of the payout assembly. Not totally sure whats missing on that yet.

Does anyone have any idea if there is somewhere to find wiring diagrams / schematics???!!!

Please, pm me with any info.
Thanks guys!!!!!

#1055 8 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

I know its a long shot, but I am looking for some mills parts. Got a 1938 mills one-two-three with no head... basically a pile of parts right now, but if I can some day find parts, I think it's worth resurrecting....
Wondered if someone had any head pieces.
Also keeping an eye out for some of the payout assembly. Not totally sure whats missing on that yet.
Does anyone have any idea if there is somewhere to find wiring diagrams / schematics???!!!
Please, pm me with any info.
Thanks guys!!!!!

Hey, I've got a lockdown bar for that machine. Seriously though it would be cool if you could resurrect it.

#1056 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Hey, I've got a lockdown bar for that machine. Seriously though it would be cool if you could resurrect it.

Hey thanks Alex!!

Now lets find some more parts

#1057 8 years ago

It's looking more and more like the legs for my newly acquired Teachers Pet and Wishing Well may be lost for good and won't be showing up.

So if anybody has the two short 25" inch front Williams legs for Teachers Pet or the original wood legs that would go on a Gottlieb's Wishing Well I am now looking for those.

Thanks!

#1058 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So if anybody has the two short 25" inch front Williams legs for Teachers Pet ...

Have a pair that are less than beautiful.

#1059 8 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Have a pair that are less than beautiful.

Less than beautiful is better than none! PM sent.

#1060 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's looking more and more like the legs for my newly acquired Teachers Pet and Wishing Well may be lost for good and won't be showing up.
So if anybody has the two short 25" inch front Williams legs for Teachers Pet or the original wood legs that would go on a Gottlieb's Wishing Well I am now looking for those.
Thanks!

Hey Odin - can hook you up with some nice 25" TP legs - just PM me your address:

TP Legs.jpgTP Legs.jpg
#1061 8 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Hey Odin - can hook you up with some nice 25" TP legs - just PM me your address:

Thanks buddy! Those should do!

#1062 8 years ago

Speaking of legs, anyone have a set of flat cream colored to fit late 50's Gottliebs (after wooden before ribbed)

#1063 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks buddy! Those should do!

Those are pretty. I'll put 'em on 8-Ball if you don't want 'em.

#1064 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Speaking of legs, anyone have a set of flat cream colored to fit late 50's Gottliebs (after wooden before ribbed)

I tried everyone and everywhere - super hard to find. Emailed tons of people.

I guess the powder coated 31 inches sets for $40 plus bucks are pretty good even though they have the rib.

If you find 2 sets let me know

#1065 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I tried everyone and everywhere - super hard to find. Emailed tons of people.
I guess the powder coated 31 inches sets for $40 plus bucks are pretty good even though they have the rib.
If you find 2 sets let me know

If I don't find them no biggie. A place like Allentown would be a good place to find them.

I have a '58 Criss Cross that I'll hopefully be selling this summer. Really nice cabinet, playfield, and I bought Shay's last backglass in the latest run - and a set of plastics for it. I'll just include the wrong legs with it and let the new owner deal with it if I don't find any.

Just need to go through it when I get time

#1066 8 years ago

Looking for some plastics for the aforementioned 8-Ball. Both slings and both center pieces.

IMG_0086.jpgIMG_0086.jpg

#1067 8 years ago

I'm after the little metal piece that spans the top of the shooter lane where the wood strip finishes. It screws into the wood on each side of the lane, I'm sure someone will give it a name...it's for a Gottlieb High Hand but it's a pretty universal part I'm thinking.

#1068 8 years ago
Quoted from Odessa:

I'm after the little metal piece that spans the top of the shooter lane where the wood strip finishes. It screws into the wood on each side of the lane, I'm sure someone will give it a name...it's for a Gottlieb High Hand but it's a pretty universal part I'm thinking.

It is a GTB A8215A metal runway shield available from PBR at $4.80. If you want to send me a stamped addressed envelope I can probably send you one I replaced.

#1069 8 years ago

I'm looking for the 2 instruction plates that go on the control unit of a 1968 williams Space Pilot. If you own a Space pilot that has those two little control instruction plates I would love to have picture so I can try to repro them.

The Williams part numbers are:
16A-8666
16A-8665

Thanks,
Rob

Space-Pilot.jpgSpace-Pilot.jpg Space-Pilot2.jpgSpace-Pilot2.jpg
#1070 8 years ago

Looking for one of the lamp shields used on some Bally games at the flip flags this is for a Flip Flop just like the ones in the attached picimage-14.jpgimage-14.jpg

#1071 8 years ago
Quoted from Odessa:

This is the part Odessa-a bit rusty but may clean up.

shooterrunwayshield.jpgshooterrunwayshield.jpg

#1072 8 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

This is the part Odessa-a bit rusty but may clean up.

Thanks Wayne, send us your address.

#1073 8 years ago

Anyone have a single entry coin slot used on the 65-66 williams drop down cabinet games? Part number is WLL-21C6601. I'm also missing the whole coin mech behind it and the coin return flap. Thanks

wll-21c-6601.jpgwll-21c-6601.jpg

#1074 8 years ago

For sale: Four 28.5" chrome (non-ribbed) legs. I'd like to get $25 for the set of four, plus shipping.

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

According to PBR these legs are for Williams games from 1966-1987 (Single Player Only from 1966-1969, and then Single and Multi-Player Williams games from 1970-1987). It's possible that they could fit Williams Multi-Player games from 1966-1969, but you'd have to check your manual to see if the 28.5" legs fit your game.

PM me if interested.

#1075 8 years ago

Probably clutching at straws here, but looking for the slot reel plastic for a Williams Top Hand / Full House

#1076 8 years ago

Plastic protectors for GTB Atlantis + other machines from ebay seller. Anyone actually used these or similar??

ebay.com link: Plastic Protectors Set for Gottlieb Atlantis Pinball Machine

#1077 8 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Plastic protectors for GTB Atlantis + other machines from ebay seller. Anyone actually used these or similar??
ebay.com link » Plastic Protectors Set For Gottlieb Atlantis Pinball Machine

Haven't used their products yet. But and interesting wrote up here:
http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/playfieldprotector/index.html

#1078 8 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

ebay.com link » Plastic Protectors Set For Gottlieb Atlantis Pinball Machine

I've never heard of them but I'm not interested in protecting my plastic sets. The repro plastics (if you can get them) out nowadays will hold up well in a home environment. Some folks like to protect their investments so to them this may be important. I'm more interested in playing these beauty's than spending unnecessary money.

#1079 8 years ago

Is my "UTAH" pinball machine missing a part in the flipper area? The dark area in photo is the same size on the left flipper area too.

It looks like something used to be there when it came from factory?

UTAH Flipper Area.jpgUTAH Flipper Area.jpg
#1080 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Is my "UTAH" pinball machine missing a part in the flipper area? The dark area in photo is the same size on the left flipper area too.
It looks like something used to be there when it came from factory?

UTAH Flipper Area.jpg

From the pic on ipbd it does not appear there is any covering

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2711&picno=19282&zoom=1

#1081 8 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

From the pic on ipbd it does not appear there is any covering

I should have added that I checked the pics on ipdb but the cabinet was repainted (it's from the game at Paris pinball museum) and the flyer is b/w. It does look a bit darker in that area in the flyer and my game as if that area was painted darker at the factory as part of the design.

Seems that's the only other known "UTAH" pinball machine unless someone knows of pictures or knows someone else who has the game with original paint.

#1082 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

It does look a bit darker in that area in the flyer

yes, but it doesn't have the pattern that your does around the flipper:
http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2711&picno=6035&zoom=1

The earlier woodrails didn't come with flipper guards. Later ones started to use them though. Ops would end up painting the area around the flippers to cover up the wear, or retrofit them with flipper guards of their own making.

Yours isn't missing anything, it just got the flipper area painted at some point later in its life.

#1083 8 years ago

Nice looking empty GTB wedgehead head for sale in Portland area. Will post to CL thread as well. From a Domino/Playmates but presumably could bbe rerpainteed to fit another wedgehead: portland.craigslist.org link

#1084 8 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Nice looking empty GTB wedgehead head for sale in Portland area. Will post to CL thread as well. From a Domino/Playmates but presumably could bbe rerpainteed to fit another wedgehead: portland.craigslist.org link

Hmm, tempting. Looks a lot better than the one I "rebuilt" for my Royal Guard...

#1085 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Yours isn't missing anything, it just got the flipper area painted at some point later in its life.

Agreed. I drew lines on paper for comparison and the size of painted area is different on both sides.

It may not be missing anything but I'd like to touch up the cabinet and wasn't sure what to do about the dark area. Maybe remove that paint and touch the original paint up?

#1086 8 years ago

A plug for Lee from down under:

ICE REVIEW / ICE SHOW Playfield Plastics are now available and turned out just great, screen printed as per original and colour matched to perfection. Apron Decal available also.

Lee Feldwick
[email protected]

#1087 8 years ago

For anyone coming to Pintastic New England, Kayla's Pinball Parts will be having a whole booth full of new and used EM parts for sale.

Be sure to check them out in the indoor vendor hall. = )

For those who haven't seen it yet, here is a direct link to our website with all the details on Pintastic.

http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/home.html

Thanks guys!

#1088 8 years ago

Looking for original pop bumper cap like this? White.

Also looking for same in red, green, blue but that is an even tougher ask!

image-11.jpgimage-11.jpg
#1089 8 years ago

Does anyone have an original "5 Balls Per Player, 2 Plays 25 (cents)" M-1509-21 (as labeled for games like Nip It, El Toro and other 1972-1975ish Bally games? I want it for my 72 Fireball. I don't want to print a reproduction. Let me know if you have one I will pay shipping. If you want to trade...I have all the other cards with prices (original and mint) except the one I am asking for.

#1090 8 years ago

Looking for the Bonus hole plastic cover for Sprit of 76.

Cheers

#1091 8 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

The legs showed up yesterday and now Teachers Pet is back on it's feet again and fully working. Thanks cpiel!

All I had to do was put the legs on, drill the lock, and drop a ball in it and it fired right up. Nothing else to do. The rubbers still look new after sitting in storage for almost 20 years. Fun game!

#1092 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The rubbers still look new after sitting in storage for almost 20 years.

I would still shop it out with bulbs, rubbers and wax.

#1093 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I would still shop it out with bulbs, rubbers and wax.

Oh I will, but I have others that are more needy at the moment. This one is still pretty fresh all things considered.

#1094 8 years ago

I know, it's not the good topic !

Looking for an Apron for a Gottlieb SS version

Color : with RED stripes

Condition : excellent (or NOS)

Payment : Paypal

01c940f18b51a6a2e09e52ae55639ba8610e2674.jpg01c940f18b51a6a2e09e52ae55639ba8610e2674.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

Wanted : Dead or Alive - In any condition
Gottlieb SPACE WALK
You find, you win : REWARD USD 500

http://www.facebook.com/kangourou.flipper?fref=ts

#1095 8 years ago

I know, it's not the good topic !

Looking for an Apron for a Gottlieb SS version

Color : with RED stripes

Condition : excellent (or NOS)

Payment : Paypal

#1096 8 years ago

hi all..looking for any platics for 1976 Aztec..anybody?

#1097 8 years ago

Still looking for a set of flat metal legs painted cream/ivory color used on Gottlieb woodrails from the late 50's.

Lots of Gottlieb em spare parts if you're looking to trade.

#1098 8 years ago

I need an crispy Gottlieb apron for my Quick Draw (1st one pictured). The one on it is very decent but I'm looking for super nice. I have a couple aprons I could trade in exchange. Pick the one you need. All pictured are examples not actual ones I have. can send pics as needed.

Aprons.pngAprons.png

#1099 8 years ago

On a related note. I did a bonehead move. I actually have a Quick Draw. Anyone need a Fast Draw repop backglass?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-backglass-trades#post-2509471
Update: Sold

#1100 8 years ago

Anyone have a Jumping Jack head that you could part with to make some cash???... head only would be optimal... but I'd take a fully populated one... Stupidly bought a JITB with an awesome cabinet to make one awesome JJ... only issue is that I didn't take into account that a JITB head is too large to fit a JJ backglass! DOH.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.