Gate 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0017 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3095 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0600 (resized).png
IMG_3094 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3093 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3092 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 210.
#10401 51 days ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Have you looked for "shoulder bolts" or "shoulder screws"? If you can measure yours you might find replacements at places like these:
https://www.mcmaster.com/products/shoulder-bolts/
https://www.grainger.com/category/fasteners/bolts-screws/shoulder-screws

Thanks for the post and the links. Will give them a try.

#10402 51 days ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

My club just picked up a Jet Spin that is missing a 300 roto flag. It appears another had broken off too and was repaired by dilling the roto disk and bolting another flag to it. I'm hoping someone can sell a roto flag with its metal post so I can make a similar repair or better yet a complete disk. Here is a pic of what I have.
[quoted image]

I finally got to my parts bin and have one along with the other two parts if still needed.

IMG_0302 (resized).jpegIMG_0302 (resized).jpeg
#10403 51 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

Still trying to hunt down a few of these screws if anyone can assist?
[quoted image]

PBR stocks them

#10404 51 days ago

Looking for 2 yellow pop bumper caps in good shape for a Williams Grand Prix

#10405 51 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

Still trying to hunt down a few of these screws if anyone can assist?
[quoted image]

Hard to tell, but it looks like Hex bolt going into a round weldnut to me...

If so i can get you a weldnut. What thread?

#10406 51 days ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Hard to tell, but it looks like Hex bolt going into a round weldnut to me...
If so i can get you a weldnut. What thread?

Thanks for the post gents! I didn't know PBR carried them so I will add them to next order.

Bob, not a weld nut but more like a lock screw (thanks Mark G for referral) https://www.mcmaster.com/products/shoulder-bolts/drive-style~slotted/lock-screws-for-removable-locating-pins/

#10407 50 days ago

So there's a Segasa Sonic Prospector locally that I'm intrigued with but it's missing at a minimum a complete score reel. Quick searches here and on eBay come up blank.

What's the likely hood if being able to find a complete score reel ?

#10408 50 days ago
Quoted from ACDNate:

So there's a Segasa Sonic Prospector locally that I'm intrigued with but it's missing at a minimum a complete score reel. Quick searches here and on eBay come up blank.
What's the likely hood if being able to find a complete score reel ?

Same as a similar vintage Williams EM. Most, if not all of the mechanical pieces in Sonic EM's are from Williams. Their PF's are very durable, but watch out for the particle board cabinets.

#10409 50 days ago

Looking for one of these except for the “when lit” text. This is for Humpty Dumpty.

If anyone has the skirt wafer too mine it’s pretty bent. Attempting to mold it back with a torch but don’t want to damage it.

Already checked with PBR.

IMG_8811 (resized).jpegIMG_8811 (resized).jpeg
#10410 50 days ago

I’d take a scrapped semi populated playfield too depending on condition for this game.

#10411 50 days ago

Check with Rob Berk. I know I had one that looked like new (not sure if it had ‘when lit’) but can’t find it now and I know I sold him some caps two expos ago.

#10412 47 days ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

Anybody have a coin chute for a wedgehead such as Gottlieb’s Pin-Up from 1975?

Just a quick thank you to pinhead52 for sending me not one but TWO coin chutes! Just what my Pin-Up needed. Thanks again Ken!

#10413 42 days ago

I am looking for a Williams Nylon Cam and Ratch Hub for a 1960 Magic Clock. Part Number 3C-7070. Or 3d plan to print one.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10414 42 days ago
Quoted from ArgosySK:

I am looking for a Williams Nylon Cam and Ratch Hub for a 1960 Magic Clock. Part Number 3C-7070. Or 3d plan to print one.[quoted image]

Did you try to contact Steve at Pinball Resource?

#10415 37 days ago

Anyone have a picture of a 50's era Gottlieb Tilt Bob area? Need to know the wiring setup that comes off the harness to the two tilt mechs and the ground wires. Working on a 57 World Champ

#10416 37 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

Anyone have a picture of a 50's era Gottlieb Tilt Bob area? Need to know the wiring setup that comes off the harness to the two tilt mechs and the ground wires. Working on a 57 World Champ

Looks like all the tilt switches connect a yellow+green wire to a black+white wire.
World Champ Tilt relay (resized).jpgWorld Champ Tilt relay (resized).jpg

#10417 36 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Did you try to contact Steve at Pinball Resource?

Steve at Pinball resource does have them.

#10418 36 days ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Looks like all the tilt switches connect a yellow+green wire to a black+white wire.
[quoted image]

Appreciate the post. I am schematically challenged but what I get from that is it just needs to make a complete circuit. So the Y/G wire comes out of the harness and then goes to the tilt ball. This Y/G would also have the Y/P attached to it with the other end going to the top part of the Tilt Bob? Then we would take the G/W wire that's on the tilt ball switch and attach it to the bottom of the Tilt Bob along with the B/W wire thus completing the "circuit"???

IMG_9234 (resized).jpgIMG_9234 (resized).jpg
#10419 36 days ago

Maybe move/copy this to its own topic?

#10421 35 days ago

Looking for a gottlieb double award light cap.

Checked with Steve at PBR, he is out and it didn't sound like he would be reproducing them.

Thanks

Screenshot_20240613-182439_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240613-182439_Chrome (resized).jpg
#10422 35 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

Anyone have a picture of a 50's era Gottlieb Tilt Bob area?

From 1959 Seven Seas. The wires look like yellow and black or brown, and yellow + green.

IMG_1384 (resized).jpegIMG_1384 (resized).jpegIMG_1385 (resized).jpegIMG_1385 (resized).jpeg
#10423 35 days ago

Gottlieb 1979 pinball Lockdown bar in excellent condition (prefer NOS)...also a NOS coin door.

#10424 34 days ago
Quoted from undrdog:

From 1959 Seven Seas. The wires look like yellow and black or brown, and yellow + green.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the post. Issued resolved.

#10425 34 days ago
Quoted from FlipperFix:

Checked with Steve at PBR, he is out and it didn't sound like he would be reproducing them.
Thanks
[quoted image]

Maybe someone has 3D printed this part.

#10426 34 days ago
Quoted from dhawk:

Gottlieb 1979 pinball Lockdown bar in excellent condition (prefer NOS)...also a NOS coin door.

Steve/PBR is selling new doors, almost as good as NOS doors. He also has mid 60's bars back in stock as a substitute to the early 70s bar

#10427 33 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Steve/PBR is selling new doors, almost as good as NOS doors.

Note that that new doors Steve/PBR are selling are for Gottlieb games made between 1962 - 1975. I believe Abra Ca Dabra is the last Gottlieb game to use this door. The cabinet depth and doors changed beginning with Spirit of 76 in March 1976 (a better Gottlieb historian can confirm or correct this).

I only bring this up because dhawk is looking for a 1979 Lockdown Bar so I'm assuming his game is from that year and he will need the larger door. PBR's website says this door is out of stock and I have no idea if there is any intention to manufacture them. https://www.pbresource.com/CoinDoor.html#1976

#10428 33 days ago
Quoted from ChipS:

Note that that new doors Steve/PBR are selling are for Gottlieb games made between 1962 - 1975. I believe Abra Ca Dabra is the last Gottlieb game to use this door. The cabinet depth and doors changed beginning with Spirit of 76 in March 1976 (a better Gottlieb historian can confirm or correct this).
I only bring this up because dhawk is looking for a 1979 Lockdown Bar so I'm assuming his game is from that year and he will need the larger door. PBR's website says this door is out of stock and I have no idea if there is any intention to manufacture them. https://www.pbresource.com/CoinDoor.html#1976

yea i was reading 69, dating myself

#10429 33 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

yea i was reading 69, dating myself

69 makes more sense, since it's posted in the "EM seeking parts" thread. If it's a 79 game, then it's not an EM. Maybe 79 was a typo on dhawk's part...

#10430 33 days ago
Quoted from FlipperFix:

Thanks
[quoted image]

Do these look right?
Bob, in Vt

20240616_103913 (resized).jpg20240616_103913 (resized).jpg
#10431 31 days ago
Quoted from Drain1:

Do these look right?
Bob, in Vt[quoted image]

Those look to be them!!

#10432 31 days ago

PM me your address, I'll send them.

#10433 30 days ago

Looking for a source for the placement of rubber rings on the Gottlieb World Champ I am working on.

Received an "kit" from PBR and I am perplexed as nothing seems to fit right. I have a thread going for this machine but figured I'd try here again.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-world-champ-bringing-back-to-life-help-needed#post-8228135

#10434 30 days ago

Looking for the mate of the following cap (i.e., a similarly shaped red cap that says "THUMPER" on it) for Nifty, an early 1950s Williams machine.

IMG_5974 (resized).JPGIMG_5974 (resized).JPG
#10435 30 days ago
Quoted from tfduda:

Looking for the mate of the following cap (i.e., a similarly shaped red cap that says "THUMPER" on it) for Nifty, an early 1950s Williams machine.
[quoted image]

sorry to jump on your post - i'm after a white cap (same shape) with THUMPER

#10436 27 days ago

Looking for a complete apron for a 1963 Bally Star-Jet.

#10437 27 days ago

need a door frame for a 76-80 GTB game, maybe the door too

#10438 27 days ago
Quoted from sandman74:

Looking for a complete apron for a 1963 Bally Star-Jet.

This looks to be it and from a reputable seller.

ebay.com link: itm

#10439 26 days ago

That’s not the correct apron, needs to have the shooter gage integrated as part of the apron (not two pieces screwed together).

The correct one may be difficult to find.

#10440 20 days ago

Does anyone have an extra 50v bell unit? I've got a midway rifle champ that is missing the coil and plunger so if someone has those that would be perfect too.

I'd prefer not to buy this one with it being overseas and expensive to ship.

ebay.com link: itm

#10441 20 days ago

Looking for a nice KOD lockdown bar.

#10442 17 days ago

Wanted: Looking for a 1958-1964 williams 2 slot coin door. I don’t need the frame nor any parts on the inside but of course I’ll take a whole door if necessary. Rust and pitting not that much of a concern just prefer one that is reasonably dent free. Let me know price and s/h cost to 30062. Thanks Mike .. In Marietta GA

IMG_7358 (resized).jpegIMG_7358 (resized).jpegIMG_7357 (resized).jpegIMG_7357 (resized).jpeg

#10443 16 days ago

Looking for a score reel part for a 1975 Gottlieb Soccer:

C-15263 Switch Actuator

Or a parts score reel assembly with the Switch Actuator... Thanks...

#soccer-gottlieb

20240626_094650 (resized).jpg20240626_094650 (resized).jpg
#10444 16 days ago
Quoted from fredsmythson:

Looking for a score reel part for a 1975 Gottlieb Soccer:
C-15263 Switch Actuator
Or a parts score reel assembly with the Switch Actuator... Thanks...
#soccer-gottlieb
[quoted image]

yea Ive got a dozen spare score mechs (minus the plastic reels). Shoot me a PM and I'll send you one foe $20 shipped

(PBR could probably have sourced this as well)

Ken

#10445 16 days ago

Looking for a nice Volley backglass... I thought I saw a plexiglass one on marketplace, actually found it. anybody buy a plexi from these guys?

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1510-creekside-hideaway-llc/09022-gottlieb-volley-reproduction-back-glass-plexiglass

#10446 16 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Looking for a nice Volley backglass... I thought I saw a plexiglass one on marketplace, actually found it. anybody buy a plexi from these guys?
https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1510-creekside-hideaway-llc/09022-gottlieb-volley-reproduction-back-glass-plexiglass

That’s what I have installed on my Volley. It’s pretty good but you can tell it’s plexi. Maybe because I know it.
Would really like Volley and Surfer repro backglasses done.

2AAA5B7C-877E-4798-93D7-8BC40A348141 (resized).jpeg2AAA5B7C-877E-4798-93D7-8BC40A348141 (resized).jpegD360EE40-48F7-4D4F-A09E-68EA56443AE5 (resized).jpegD360EE40-48F7-4D4F-A09E-68EA56443AE5 (resized).jpeg
#10447 12 days ago

Hello group!
I just purchased my first EM, Gottlieb Spin-a-Card, and am missing the "Spin Relay" from the back box. Does anyone know where I can purchase a used one? Any help or direction would be amazing!

Is it also called a "AS/FS Relay"?

Thanks in advance.

#10448 12 days ago
Quoted from SAFASTRO:

Hello group!
I just purchased my first EM, Gottlieb Spin-a-Card, and am missing the "Spin Relay" from the back box. Does anyone know where I can purchase a used one? Any help or direction would be amazing!
Thanks in advance.

OUCH! That assembly is very hard to find.
The part assembly on some Gottlieb games, is prone to jam and fry relay coils
or the biscuit contacts can catch fire with any odd shorts.

#10449 12 days ago
Quoted from SAFASTRO:

Hello group!
Thanks in advance.

These are unique to each game. I have built probably a dozen of these for folks using the schematic and the lead color pinout on the 2 jones plugs. With shiping to Canada it will run ~180 us. If you just gotta have it pm me.

#10450 11 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

These are unique to each game. I have built probably a dozen of these for folks using the schematic and the lead color pinout on the 2 jones plugs. With shiping to Canada it will run ~180 us. If you just gotta have it pm me.

Thanks. I'll keep you in mind.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Lyon, MI
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 210.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.