999D3B52-A5DE-4338-801D-77BB3095697C (resized).jpeg
2E7CA5A2-12EF-44E6-AA56-DB33FE8CDEE6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2366 (resized).JPG
PXL_20211127_161744696 (resized).jpg
6E439A13-BEDF-4332-80B0-E167D31C9F81 (resized).jpeg
659EAA19-41BA-4CF9-A1EC-C60E28F8AC19 (resized).jpeg
2CF4AB4D-DF41-4284-B921-A3E813839E7F (resized).jpeg
7B99556A-6CB2-4CE1-ABD0-5400611EC721 (resized).jpeg

There are 8,367 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 168.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Need a two player Gottlieb backbox (for Fire Queen EM).

I have a Outer Space 2 player backbox in the Kansas City area.

Mike O.

#52 7 years ago

OK, I have a tough request: I'm looking for the nylon clutch that Bally used for a few years on that long combination relay bank/score motor they came up with. I need it for a King Tut, and I know On Beam used it, not sure what other machines had them.

Here's some photos. If you have one, name your price:

Bally Clutch 3.jpg
Bally Clutch 2.jpg
Bally Clutch.jpg

^^^ I need the one for the END of the shaft, 800-152.

#53 7 years ago

I need a backglass for a "Palooka".
Could have sworn someone repopped it, but I can't find it on the usual sites.

#54 7 years ago

I think Ron Webb did Palooka but ran out.

#55 7 years ago

He doesn't list his sold out glasses on his site then I guess.

#56 7 years ago

Nope, once sold out, they disappear from the list.

#57 7 years ago

I am looking for the back box chime unit for a 1969 Williams Paddock.
You can see it at the bottom left of this photo. It has a piece of wood on the outside covering the chime and knocker
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1735&picno=12840&zoom=1

Chime Box Ass'y Part #B-6598

Thanks
Billy

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Probably also a good idea to list what you can spare to trade.
I need a back door for a Gottlieb 4 player (Vulcan)
a better 50s gottliedb wood rail lockdown (Sunshine)
I have:
Spare set of Gottlieb side rails,
lots of pf parts, pops, slings, etc, (Soccer pf parting out) and
many coils
Gott EM transformer/s
switches, etc..
Not looking to sell parts but if you need something, LMK

ebay.com link: Pinball Girl Auction Gottlieb 1950s Lockdown Bar HARD TO FIND PART 99c very nice

Auction ending soon!

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Nope, once sold out, they disappear from the list.

I saw a couple of glasses marked "sold out" on his website, but I'm assuming these are recent sellouts. I had a feeling that it was Ron who did the repop on "Palooka", but I wasn't sure. I sent him an email to see if he might still have one kicking around somewhere.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from CamaroBilly:

You can see it at the bottom left of this photo. It has a piece of wood on the outside covering the chime and knocker
Thanks
Billy

I have the box. I know the chime bar is missing. The coil bracket may still be in place.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I saw a couple of glasses marked "sold out" on his website, but I'm assuming these are recent sellouts. I had a feeling that it was Ron who did the repop on "Palooka", but I wasn't sure. I sent him an email to see if he might still have one kicking around somewhere.

There's always a hope someone bought one for wall art or the just in case scenario. Maybe you can shake one loose.
Or maybe you can talk him into a rerun.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Or maybe you can talk him into a rerun.

Yeah, I did ask him that.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

How do you lose that? You could probably make one pretty easily if you need to.

Someone cut a piece out of the wood rail so the ball can get back into the shooter lane. And they cut the metal, flat ball rail there - need that A-16451 #playbetter I may end up making the wood rail, but wanted to match the patina and 70's wear.

#64 7 years ago

Also I'm looking for the left sling plastic for '77 GTB Bronco - yellow and green with horseshoes A-16467-L.

#65 7 years ago

Looking for a good right sling plastic for Aquarius.

#66 7 years ago

Recoil asm for Chicago coin gun game. I know this is a long shot but who knows!!

#67 7 years ago

Looking for apron for Slick Chick - also plunger mech (anything that'll fit and not too rusty), "sponge" stopper at top and the opposite "one way" metal bracket that rest on either side of the top rollovers.

Also need some bumper caps - forget which letters - will look.

Making an old pf into a coffee table..........

#68 7 years ago

Since I had great luck finding the gate I needed I'll try one other request
For my 1950 knockout I'd like to find a nice pair of orig 2" flipper bats with the blue "FLIPPER" lettering. The reproductions don't have the marbeling in the white plastic and they just look too bright and out of place on my rustic game.

#69 7 years ago

I have a working Bally Score motor (just the motor/gearbox) if someone is in need.

#70 7 years ago

Looking for a plastic set for a 1977 WMS Wild Card. Also a RH slingshot plastic for 1976 WMS Rancho.

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Looking for apron for Slick Chick - also plunger mech (anything that'll fit and not too rusty), "sponge" stopper at top and the opposite "one way" metal bracket that rest on either side of the top rollovers.
Also need some bumper caps - forget which letters - will look.
Making an old pf into a coffee table..........

I have a used set of Slick Chick pop bumper caps. They need the letters restenciled onto them. One or two has a chip to the daisy edge. The Deco caps are not broken I believe. Let me know which ones you want if interested.

I have three of the one way metal lane guides (two of one and one of the other) but they have some delamination of the plating. I can send pictures of these and the caps.

Mike O.

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from CamaroBilly:

Thanks
Billy

Here it is, a little more complete than I thought. A little grungy but workable.

ChimeBox.jpg
#73 7 years ago
Quoted from dropdeadhippie:

Since I had great luck finding the gate I needed I'll try one other request
For my 1950 knockout I'd like to find a nice pair of orig 2" flipper bats with the blue "FLIPPER" lettering. The reproductions don't have the marbeling in the white plastic and they just look too bright and out of place on my rustic game.

All these will require some cleaning and re-lettering, but here is my 2" flipper collection.

Flippers.jpg
#74 7 years ago

I have 4 coin chutes that will polish up nicely. I also have a Gottlieb Worlds Fair that is for parts.IMG_20140611_215136_173.jpgIMG_20140611_215045_554.jpg

IMG_20140611_215019_332.jpg

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Need backbox for Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra.
Mike O.

I have a empty head from a ACD
i need the guts to the head to save a machine had a an offer but think shipping will be a killer
if shipping isn't an issue send me a pm mike o

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Someone cut a piece out of the wood rail so the ball can get back into the shooter lane.

Yeah, I've seen that hack. The metal piece is probably available from PBR.

#77 7 years ago

Alex,
Thanks for the reply and photo.
I'd sure be interested in it.
Do you want to pm or email me a price ?
camarobilly-at-mckeehome.com.

Thanks

#78 7 years ago

Oh yeah, I also need the metal side rails and lock down bar that would fit a SlickChick - thanks......

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, I've seen that hack. The metal piece is probably available from PBR.

what piece of metal are we talking about? i may have one in the "metal pile of crap"...

#80 7 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

what piece of metal are we talking about? i may have one in the "metal pile of crap"...

"Flat metal rail" A-16451 which is approx. 5/8" x 4 5/8", It has 2 pairs of holes in it to nail to the wooden side rail.

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

"Flat metal rail" A-16451 which is approx. 5/8" x 4 5/8", It has 2 pairs of holes in it to nail to the wooden side rail.

post a pic, I may be able to help you out. Is it turned inward on one end, curved out on the other?

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

I have a working Bally Score motor (just the motor/gearbox) if someone is in need.

I'm interested.

PM sent.

Thanks

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

post a pic, I may be able to help you out. Is it turned inward on one end, curved out on the other?

yea, a pic would be helpful... it is listed in the parts catalog, but not pictured...

Quoted from fflint_18:

I'm interested.
PM sent.
Thanks

ooo, that would be cool if you could finally square that away...

#84 7 years ago

Looking for a set of metal under PF habitrail/ramps for a Gottlieb Squarehead game, these are the ramps that ball drops into to from the drop holes... Someone had removed these from my game ... These are probably unique to the Squarehead regarding length and pillar positions..... I have several from parts woodrail games and they are too long or too short etc

#85 7 years ago

Finished up with my 1950 Gottlieb knockout but there is one last thing that's driving me nuts. The game has a star rollover/insert where there should be a round one. So I'm desperately trying to track down the correct rollover button and insert. I've been looking around for one for over a year now but no luck. I got one that appeared close to correct but the hole the white button went through was way too big so the white button just flopped around all over.

The star rollover looks out of place and I'd really like to put this final issue to bed. Anyone who has the correct insert, button assembly please help me out here!

Looks like correct insert should be red and measure about 1 3/16". This is a pic from ipdb of the correct assembly

KO_Rollover.jpg

Thanks,
Matt

#86 7 years ago

For a Solar City, I could use a better playfield plastic. The large one at the top of the playfield, above the drop targets. The one I have is the original and is cracked. This large piece is prone to cracking and warping, from what I can gather. The Target Alpha plastics are a different colour.

#87 7 years ago

Finished up with my 1950 Gottlieb knockout but there is one last thing that's driving me nuts. The game has a star rollover/insert where there should be a round one. So I'm desperately trying to track down the correct rollover button and insert. I've been looking around for one for over a year now but no luck. I got one that appeared close to correct but the hole the white button went through was way too big so the white button just flopped around all over.
The star rollover looks out of place and I'd really like to put this final issue to bed. Anyone who has the correct insert, button assembly please help me out here!
Looks like correct insert should be red and measure about 1 3/16". This is a pic from ipdb of the correct assembly

Thanks,
Matt
KO_Rollover.jpg 21 KB

I have a 65 Williams lucky strike wall hanger that has the old style roll overs. I do think the inserts are the same size as gottlieb used.
I would have to pull the PF off the wall and pull a insert out it get a good measurement
if they are the same you can have one

20140615_082742.jpg
#88 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I have a 65 Williams lucky strike wall hanger that has the old style roll overs. I do think the inserts are the same size as gottlieb used.
I would have to pull the PF off the wall and pull a insert out it get a good measurement
if they are the same you can have one

I really appreciate that very kind offer . I just don't know it the insert is the same or not. Don't now much about these 50s gottliebs and mine was missing the insert and switch assembly when I got it. I believe the button part that goes in the center of the insert is this http://www.pbresource.com/rollobut.htm

I think I can come up with something for the switch assembly but without proper the red 1 3/16 insert that those PBR buttons go in I'm screwed. Anyone who has one please name your price! I want this game completed sooo badly

#89 7 years ago

Looking for a late 60's early 70's Gottlieb instruction card holder with the ball in play insert nested below the surface of the holder.

If I have to I can refinish the one I have with a Pinball Rescue Australia decal but would prefer to find an original.

I have a nice generation Gottlieb instruction card holder for trade from the mid 70's Gottlieb games.

Also need the long right hand playfield plastic for a Gottlieb Aquarius.

Mike O.

#90 7 years ago

Well someone on RGP mentioned he thinks I may have the right insert but that the 50s gottliebs may have used a button with a much larger shaft. That could very well be the case. So at this point I guess I really don't know if the insert I have is correct and the "old style" button that PBR sells is wrong for my game - or - if the button is correct and the insert with the large hole isn't correct for my game. Wish I knew more about these 50s gottliebs because this is a real mystery to me

edit:
Well I got in touch with steve young again and he insisted the white "old style" button they sell is indeed the correct button for my game. Therefore I guess once again it seems that the correct insert top go with that button is indeed what I need to find. Gonna drive me to drink I swear .....

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

IMG_2523.JPG

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

IMG_2523.JPG 213 KB

You are in luck. I have something that will work for you. It's a bit over 5" long but I'm sure it will work. Got anything to trade?

IMG_3788.JPG
#93 7 years ago

This is going to be tough to find.

Looking for very nice big plastic that goes at top of p/f on Big Hit 1977. Goes right across p/f at top.

Will pay around $30 for not warped/not broken!

#94 7 years ago

OK,

Got some knockout owners to send me some pics

Turns out that the white rollover button PBR sells is indeed correct but the red insert I have is wrong. My insert has a large opening for the button that is way bigger than the correct insert. So I just need to find the unobtainable correct red insert shown in this pic. At least now I know what part I need. THANK YOU EVERYONE!
IMG_2463.jpg

#95 7 years ago

Im looking for a the match stepper unit for a williams triple strike.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

You are in luck. I have something that will work for you. It's a bit over 5" long but I'm sure it will work. Got anything to trade?

Thanks. Check your PM.

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

I bought an original, slightly used, from PBR in the last couple of months, just a few dollars.

Got mine from PBR today. Thanks for the lead. That is the last place I would have expected to get an original EM manual from. And it appears to be NOS.

Mike O.

#98 7 years ago

Earlier posted about the bumper caps I am in need of: one each of the blue & green.
Thought this photo might help my poor text description. Gear style? 8-lug style.
Any source info much appreciated.

-- Tom

oxoBUMP.jpg

#99 7 years ago

i could use some wedgehead cash boxes...

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i could use some wedgehead cash boxes...

I have some stashed away in storage in pretty decent shape. Shoot me a pm.

There are 8,367 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 168.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside