e5efab146512a32505bbf17802054f9e30ddaf86 (resized).jpg
pinside.3a7b2d029b01770456deb933b846a03cb0362a2c (resized).jpg
IMG_2808 (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb Coin Door 2-23-24 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb Coin Doors (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240220_032931688.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240220_032947351 (resized).jpg

There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 207.
#851 9 years ago
Quoted from pinskull:

how much for the ones you have?

The best way to communicate on this site is to send a pm to the guys that have the parts you need. As an example, hover over their avatar and click on the pm and send them a message. If I were you I would get the whole set from one of the guys above if they have it - a lot easier to get everything you need from one person rather than two. If they don't have what you need, send me a pm. Thx

#852 9 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Restoring a Williams OFFICIAL BASEBALL.
Anyone here got old Williams coin entry plates and hardware to clean up my beat up coin door?
Preferably 5 cent and 25 cent but will make due with anything.
In truth, I'd really love a new door or door frame as mine is a bit banged up, but I'll take what I can get.
Missing a couple of the door bolts too.
20150310_003508.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I have the coin plates. These are NOS William's. I have only to styles left. I have Silver on Silver .10¢ and Red on Silver .25¢. Some may have small scuff on the from sitting in parts draws for decade's. $15.00 each shipped. I have several of each. PM me if interested. Pete.

008.JPG008.JPG
#853 9 years ago

Sent a PM to you pinskull....but.....just so you know...those new plastics from PBR are beautiful

#854 9 years ago
Quoted from tuffano:

those new plastics from PBR are beautiful

imo, new plastics really dress up a machine... especially if you re-post it too...

#855 9 years ago

I need a back glass for a bally Night Rider EM?

#856 9 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Restoring a Williams OFFICIAL BASEBALL.
Anyone here got old Williams coin entry plates and hardware to clean up my beat up coin door?
Preferably 5 cent and 25 cent but will make due with anything.
In truth, I'd really love a new door or door frame as mine is a bit banged up, but I'll take what I can get.
Missing a couple of the door bolts too.
20150310_003508.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Hey Drano - this coin plate and trim is from a Williams King Pin - will this help you out? (not pretty but no dings - should come out nice once refinished)

Williams Coin Plate and Trim.jpgWilliams Coin Plate and Trim.jpg

#857 9 years ago
Quoted from pinskull:

I would like to replace them all.

A new set from PBR is only like $57 and they look terrific. One of the less expensive playfield plastic sets.

#858 9 years ago

Like others have said... Buy the reproduction plastics from Steve at PBR.

#859 9 years ago

Looking for a 0-9 stepper unit the following Gottlieb pins -

Royal Guard
Surf Side
Hi Score
-- or Super Score

Just need one, these all use the same disc B4028 & wiper B6673

#860 9 years ago
Quoted from pinskull:

Im looking for spirit of 76 plastics

I agree - if you need the whole set of plastics you can buy them from Pinball Resource especially if you're going to keep the game. If you're selling the game or just want to save money the other route would be fine. Just can't be too picky when you get used.

#861 9 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Royal Guard
Surf Side
Hi Score
-- or Super Score

Bump for the morning crowd

#862 9 years ago
Quoted from Zukboy2002:

I need a back glass for a bally Night Rider EM?

Morning bump

#863 9 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I have the coin plates. These are NOS William's. I have only to styles left. I have Silver on Silver .10¢ and Red on Silver .25¢. Some may have small scuff on the from sitting in parts draws for decade's. $15.00 each shipped. I have several of each. PM me if interested. Pete.

008.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

SOLD!
thanks Pete

Will PM you

#864 9 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Hey Drano - this coin plate and trim is from a Williams King Pin - will this help you out? (not pretty but no dings - should come out nice once refinished)
Williams Coin Plate and Trim.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Thanks man but I need a one piece with 2 slots.
Looks like it'll work though.
But if I get those nice new coin plates from Pete it should hide how rough my coin slots are.

Thank you!

#865 9 years ago

Hi Guys, I have boomerang that has the wrong spinner in it. Same spinner that was used in wizard and old Chicago. it is a diamond half white, half red. Anyone have a spinner or decal that would be usable?

Thanks, Brian

#866 9 years ago

I'm looking for 10 #455 GE Blinkers (not the garbage Eiko sells). If anyone has some FS in good shape, drop me a PM.

#867 9 years ago
Quoted from minnesota13:

I would like to buy 1 passive scoring bumper with cap, color doesn't matter, but red would be ideal for a Bally COD 1939.
Ball Scoring Bumper 001.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
Ball Scoring Bumper 002.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Any clues to where I might buy one of these?

#868 9 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Royal Guard
Surf Side
Hi Score
-- or Super Score

Bump -

#869 9 years ago

Gottlieb "AG" relays needed for my Royal guard project.
All of these use A9735 coils, need -
One 3A
One 2A
One 5A
Two 4A

(these are all normally open switches)

nomenclature off the schematic coil chart, so A=normally open, and the number is the quantity of the switches. '3A' would then be three normally open switches on the coil's switch stack (in the 'ladder').

#870 9 years ago
Quoted from BBC:

Hi Guys, I have boomerang that has the wrong spinner in it. Same spinner that was used in wizard and old Chicago. it is a diamond half white, half red. Anyone have a spinner or decal that would be usable?
Thanks, Brian

Pinballrescue has the decals:
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Decals_Spinners.html

#871 9 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Gottlieb "AG" relays needed for my Royal guard project.
All of these use A9735 coils, need -
One 3A
One 2A
One 5A
Two 4A
(these are all normally open switches)

What do you mean by the "3A"? Is 3 the number of slots you need on the actuator or is that the number of switches you need for that specific relay?

What does the "A" mean?

#872 9 years ago

Looking for a nice plastic set for Williams Heat Wave, or maybe individual pieces. Really need the top left and centre right plastics as mine are shrapnel. Full set would be great.

#873 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

What do you mean by the "3A"? Is 3 the number of slots you need on the actuator or is that the number of switches you need for that specific relay?
What does the "A" mean?

Guessing that's the nomenclature off the schematic coil chart, so A=normally open, and the number is the quantity of the switches. '3A' would then be three normally open switches on the coil's switch stack (in the 'ladder').

#874 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Guessing that's the nomenclature off the schematic coil chart, so A=normally open, and the number is the quantity of the switches. '3A' would then be three normally open switches on the coil's switch stack (in the 'ladder').

Indeed - described perfectly.

#875 9 years ago

FYI-
I have am EM Bally Freedom parts machine, just the bottom board & backbox relays, switches, etc.
Some oxidation, but if anyone needs anything let me know!

No backglass or playfield.

#876 9 years ago

I have a Bally Champ parts game - no canopy glass. Pretty much all the other plastics and parts are there if someone were to need something. And a head that is pretty much gutted of all the wiring. Have relays and score reels, etc.
Head cabinet if needed. Not sue if I have a back door for the head.

Also have some 1970-1972 Bally lower Aprons - some need to be refinished. And assorted parts from the body of a Bally Fire Cracker - play field parts, lower cabinet parts.

And I think a coin door or two for parts.

Can deliver parts to Allentown May 1 and 2 if needed.

PM if you need anything.

Kory

#877 9 years ago

Looking for a head rear door that would fit a Williams Gulfstream.

#878 9 years ago

Looking for the three metal parts (the two tapered pieces that the ball rests upon, and the piece that protects the wood when the ball is ejected into the shooter-lane) for a Gottlieb 1970s EM.

The pieces on my 1977 Bronco have some pitting that I can't polish out and I'd like to replace with some that will clean-up better. Anyone have these in a parts machine? Or know where I can buy those?

Thanks,

Mark

#879 9 years ago

Still need a light divider for the ball in play card area for Crescendo.

#880 9 years ago

Have Nicolas 3D print one for you. He can use the one from his King of Diamonds I traded him to scan from.

#881 9 years ago

Looking for a Williams Grand Prix drop target to replace my broken one. Anyone have a spare?

#882 9 years ago

Need one of these . . . (coin chute for 1958 Rocket Ship)

Example of coin chute I need.jpgExample of coin chute I need.jpg
#883 9 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Example of coin chute I need.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I think boilerman has a few........... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-think-i-could-get-for-these

#884 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Still need a light divider for the ball in play card area for Crescendo.

Here are pictures of the one I will bring to TPF. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#885 9 years ago

Yeah he does but they're all from his games - no spares

#886 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Here are pictures of the one I will bring to TPF. Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hideimage.jpg (Click image to enlarge) Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hideimage.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

image.jpg 299 KB

image-406.jpg 243 KB

Hey. I have one that looks just like that! Guess it came out of the same mold.

#887 9 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Yeah he does but they're all from his games - no spares

Yeah, I don't know if he has any extras or not. I was hoping he would chime in.

#888 9 years ago

Looking for original flipper coils from playmatic fandango machine

#889 9 years ago
Quoted from BBC:

Thanks, Brian

I have the spinner and decals you want. PM me.

#890 9 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

Looking for a head rear door that would fit a Williams Gulfstream.

I think I have one. I'll check to be sure.

#891 9 years ago
Quoted from candyman:

I think I have one. I'll check to be sure.

Cool, let me know. I can measure the opening for you if needed.

#892 9 years ago

Looking to buy two plastics to a 1977 Gottlieb Bronco/Mustang. One is the upper-left plastic (Part #B-16714), and the other is the middle-right plastic (Part #B16713 - R). Pictures below of the two on my machine, which are cracked. I'd buy a whole set, or just these two -- either way. I've spoken with the guys down under and they're considering putting these on their to-do list for this year, but it's not a certainty. Thanks!Bronco-Mid-Right-Plastic.jpgBronco-Mid-Right-Plastic.jpgBronco-Upper-Left-Plastic.jpgBronco-Upper-Left-Plastic.jpg

#893 9 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Example of coin chute I need.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Do these work? They're 60s chutes, so they don't have the end part that sticks out, but if you are good at fabricating, all it would take is a little bending to add the part that fits through the coin chute. If so, drop me a PM with an offer.

IMG_2693.JPGIMG_2693.JPG

#894 9 years ago
Quoted from jjpm:

Do these work? They're 60s chutes, so they don't have the end part that sticks out, but if you are good at fabricating, all it would take is a little bending to add the part that fits through the coin chute. If so, drop me a PM with an offer.
IMG_2693.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

These will not work per original as the original has a protruding section through the coin entrance plate to guide the coin. Edit-sorry just realised this is what you stated.

#895 9 years ago

Looking for the bottom right plastic for a 1968 Bally Safari.

Plastic.jpgPlastic.jpg

#896 9 years ago
Quoted from jjpm:

IMG_2693.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Can't use these but thanks for trying!

#897 9 years ago

Looking for a double coin door for a '62 Williams 4 Roses. Many doors of this period will work but am specifically looking for a two chute door that isn't bent up and has all components AND wiring to coin mechs (or where coin mechs would go) intact and also has the 4 prong jones plug attached.

Light surface rust okay. TIA

#898 9 years ago

There is one for a soccer on Ebay but it's been painted so it's hard to tell what's hiding underneath. Even so, these are stainless aren't they? You'd think it may clean up.

#899 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

There is one for a soccer on Ebay but it's been painted so it's hard to tell what's hiding underneath. Even so, these are stainless aren't they? You'd think it may clean up.

Yeah, I saw that and even talked to the guy about it.... but it's a little 'too' rusty, crusty.

And I don't mind a little surface rust either... but thanks, buddy.

#900 9 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I still need a late Gottlieb bracket off of a credit unit. It was only on the last few EM's Gottlieb made from Centigrade 37 up. Someone must have this part somewhere. I'll buy the credit unit just to get that little sucker.

Blownfuse - do you still need this part -- I have it plus other parts from the backbox of this era Gottlieb EM. You can have the part - free.

I still need a passive bumper for a early Bally circa 1939 - I haven't had any responses nor leads - looks like this:

Ball Scoring Bumper 001.JPGBall Scoring Bumper 001.JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.