New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 93586)

The EM seeking parts thread.

By Shapeshifter

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,937 posts
  • 616 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Beemus
  • Topic is favorited by 156 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,149 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

67F45721-41A7-4533-AD1C-F7A4A755DEAE (resized).png
download (25) copy (resized).png
1784BD42-0239-4359-957E-A0D83F4BDADD (resized).jpeg
61A4FE05-3221-4670-ADB2-4D1E9EEC4722 (resized).jpeg
download (24) (resized).png
2513B9D7-4AA5-4421-921A-D3B7270519CA (resized).jpeg
EB048A93-8124-4A5F-ADBD-AA35DB3D6B54 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
DD5D8147-CF58-48CC-B64D-F8FC95FBE095 (resized).jpeg
D1D2DC6D-F82B-4D03-ABD5-9CAB119C2C8B (resized).jpeg
AE53F902-8040-41FE-B29E-AC407525BD03 (resized).jpeg
1A35DBCE-1F76-4918-B9D3-393F4D21A77A (resized).jpeg
697BF11C-8B1E-44C4-9678-AA952BC6DF61 (resized).jpeg
download (24) (resized).png
20200930_004705 (resized).jpg
20200930_004729 (resized).jpg

There are 6937 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 139.
#801 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Could use a 70's Gottlieb Coin Door bracket which is located on the inside of the door. May have been used on 60's models as well single or Multiplayer, so fairly common. I believe it keeps the Lock Down Bar Latch Handle secure when the Coin Door is closed. One of my machines was missing this when I bought it.
Update: 3/6/2015 - Got one coming from a Pinsider, Thanks Again John_in_NC.
Ken
Gottlieb coin door bracket 003.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

I wondered the function of that bracket Ken-thks for clarifying.

#802 5 years ago

I am wanting to obtain the coin lockout mechanism for a Gottlieb 70s EM pls. This includes x2 mounting brackets (A11637), armature (A11639), the coil holding bracket which is shown but not listed in 76/78 parts catalogues, spring A557 and if possible hairpins & retaining rings. Happy to pay reasonable price along with shipping to zip 97220. Thks.

#803 5 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

I am wanting to obtain the coin lockout mechanism for a Gottlieb 70s EM pls. This includes x2 mounting brackets (A11637), armature (A11639), the coil holding bracket which is shown but not listed in 76/78 parts catalogues, spring A557 and if possible hairpins & retaining rings.

Pinball Resource should have those items as I bought them myself a couple of years ago, although it may be a bit pricey to ship them down under, but at least you have that option.

Ken

#804 5 years ago

Thks Ken. I am placing an order with PBR for a 'bag of items' but thought these may not be in stock. Price Ken its only money!!!

#805 5 years ago

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a the plexi artwork that goes on the control panel of a Chicago Coin Night Bomber em arcade game.
I saw on Worthpoint that a NOS piece was listed on ebay a couple years ago but there's no way to find out who the seller was...in case it didn't sell.

#806 5 years ago

I always loved that worthpoint site. They got what you're looking for! Two years ago.

#807 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Pinball Resource should have those items as I bought them myself a couple of years ago, although it may be a bit pricey to ship them down under, but at least you have that option.
Ken

That was good advice Ken. Jimmy PBR got back to me very quickly & confirmed PBR has the items and I have placed an order for those and many other parts. Jimmy also confirmed that part GTB A557 which is referred to in the GTB 1978 catalogue as a 'spring' is actually an "interlock relay housing with arm + spring" which is the specific part I also required.

#808 5 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

That was good advice Ken. Jimmy PBR got back to me very quickly & confirmed PBR has the items and I have placed an order for those and many other parts. Jimmy also confirmed that part GTB A557 which is referred to in the GTB 1978 catalogue as a 'spring' is actually an "interlock relay housing with arm + spring" which is the specific part I also required.

Cool they still have all those parts Wayne. I bought them a couple years ago for a Gottlieb Bank Shot that had no internals on the Coin Door and got all the parts from PBR and private sources and before long it was taking coins again.

Ken

#809 5 years ago

Gottlieb Royal guard -
Still looking for any steppers, score reel sets, credit wheels that go in the head. I have an empty head & populated cabinet. Need parts to complete, do not want to part this out, as the playfield is too nice. No big hurry, it's a couple of games back in the restore queue, but does not hurt to search.

#810 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Gottlieb Royal guard -
Still looking for any steppers, score reel sets, credit wheels that go in the head. I have an empty head & populated cabinet. Need parts to complete, do not want to part this out, as the playfield is too nice. No big hurry, it's a couple of games back in the restore queue, but does not hurt to search.

hmm... i know that both boilerman and pinhead52 (dave and ken) should have the score reel cage... between the group of us, we should be able to come up with enough decagon assemblies (i'll check my decagon box and see what i've got)...

#811 5 years ago

I think I have most of the guts to a spin a card head (next yr 69)
the real issue is all the wiring, I am sure I would never try to rebuild the head with just parts.
that would be one hell of a job.
I would think that someone has a RG that is trashed, a complete light board would be the way to go.
have you posted a wanted ad on RGP and Mr Pinball
that would be were I would start.

#812 5 years ago

Longshot, but does anyone have a populated WMS OXO cabinet? Or do they want my OXO backbox?

#813 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I think I have most of the guts to a spin a card head (next yr 69)
the real issue is all the wiring, I am sure I would never try to rebuild the head with just parts.
that would be one hell of a job.
I would think that someone has a RG that is trashed, a complete light board would be the way to go.
have you posted a wanted ad on RGP and Mr Pinball
that would be were I would start.

I have the lightboard & backbox (thanks Hoov), & the backglass (thanks, ccotenj)
The wiring is clipped fairly close to where it's supposed to go. I don't think the score reels, credit wheel, or bell will be a big deal, it's the stepper unit & the relay bank that are a bit worrysome.

#814 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I have the lightboard & backbox (thanks Hoov), & the backglass (thanks, ccotenj)
The wiring is clipped fairly close to where it's supposed to go. I don't think the score reels, credit wheel, or bell will be a big deal, it's the stepper unit & the relay bank that are a bit worrysome.

I did not know you had the better part of the head guts.
what parts are missing? everything but wiring?

#815 5 years ago

Dave,

This is what I sent to dasvis..... It didn't arrive like pictured but that's a whole nother story.....

Royal Guard head 001.JPG Royal Guard head 004.JPG Royal Guard head 006.JPG Royal Guard head 007.JPG
#816 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Dave,
This is what I sent to dasvis..... It didn't arrive like pictured but that's a whole nother story.....
)

Yeah, thank you UPS!! Asshats.

#817 5 years ago

Unsure what these are. I think the pull through flipper is Bally as the solenoid is AQ-25-500/34-4500

Anyone need these pm me.

image.jpg
#818 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Dave,

Royal Guard head 001.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
Royal Guard head 004.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
Royal Guard head 006.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
Royal Guard head 007.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Wow, like an alien cattle mutilation!

#819 5 years ago

RG backbox (Small).JPG

A lot of clamping & gluing later.....
bb2 (Small).jpg

Still needs bit of work on the light board, some laminate here & there, a bit of filler, primer & paint and it will be serviceable.

Nothing to see here, move along.

#820 5 years ago

ISO a metal ball guide to a Buckaroo. Just noticed one missing off of a game Im shopping for a buddy.

Its approximately 7.5 inches long. Scoured ebay and found a wood rail guide I might be able to fashion into one... Still, anybody part a Buckaroo/Cowpoke?

20150314_105846.jpg

#821 5 years ago

I have this:

cp01.jpg
cp00.jpg

Mike V.

#822 5 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have this:
cp01.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Mike V.

Perfect! PM sent Need soonest, TPF coming up.

#823 5 years ago

I need 2 - 31" Gottlieb legs. It's okay if they're beaters, as long as they are functional.

#824 5 years ago

According to Rat T, my Royal guard uses the true Decagon flat sided score reels. Would it be possible to use later reels in this 1968 pin, & if so, what years will work. I have no qualms about making this this beater, err, player condition pin non-original.

#825 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

According to Rat T, my Royal guard uses the true Decagon flat sided score reels. Would it be possible to use later reels in this 1968 pin, & if so, what years will work. I have no qualms about making this this beater, err, player condition pin non-original.

From 1967 to about 1974 would be safe. All they really changed that I am aware of is the face of the reels from decagon to round.

#826 5 years ago

I have a 2001 head relay board and main relay board that have been scrounged for a few parts but are there for the most part that could help someone salvage a 2001, especially if either of these are missing.

I know of a gentleman that is resurrecting a Gottlieb Gold Strike with only the playfield and head relay board to start with. He is actually making the main relay board copying another Gold Strike main relay board. I sold him the starter playfield and head relay board parts when he responded to my Mr. Pinball Wanted to Buy ad looking for a Gold Strike main relay board. His first comment was that it would best to just repair the main relay board in my game when I broke the news to him that it was missing. It would have been so much easier were one to show up.

So on that note - looking for main relay board for Gottlieb Gold Strike.

#827 5 years ago

1953 Grand Slam - looking for the 2 baseballs
1958 Rocket Ship - looking for a nice original SPIN cap (I know PBR has repros)
I'll also look to see what few parts I have - possibly a Wms King Pin apron and Wms teacher's pet legs if anyone needs either.

#828 5 years ago

Looking for a big for a bally night rider em.

#829 5 years ago

Restoring a Williams OFFICIAL BASEBALL.
Anyone here got old Williams coin entry plates and hardware to clean up my beat up coin door?
Preferably 5 cent and 25 cent but will make due with anything.

In truth, I'd really love a new door or door frame as mine is a bit banged up, but I'll take what I can get.
Missing a couple of the door bolts too.

20150310_003508.jpg

#830 5 years ago

Drano,

Is the door surround one piece or two? If two then get this one of EBAY for $24.95 buy now.

ebay.com link » 1960s Williams Soccer Em Pinball Machine Complete Coin Door Assembly

I have had one recently clean up perfectly after painting with the hammer paint finish. As bad as yours is or the one on ebay it will be nice as them doors are solid. Then you need to identify the correct decal on front and that I can help you with possibly.

The coin 5¢/10¢ and sometimes the 25¢ coin plate are missing but we were fortunate that a bunch came up on eBay recently from Pete at ‘Vintage Pinball’. Contact Pete and see if he has any left. If not I probably have some older ones I will look.

Steve j.

#831 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Drano,
Is the door surround one piece or two? If two then get this one of EBAY for $24.95 buy now.
ebay.com link » 1960s Williams Soccer Em Pinball Machine Complete Coin Door Assembly
I have had one recently clean up perfectly after painting with the hammer paint finish. As bad as yours is or the one on ebay it will be nice as them doors are solid. Then it is a decal on front that I can help you with possibly.
The coin 5¢/10¢ and sometimes the 25¢ coin plate are missing but we were fortunate that a bunch came up on eBay recently from Pete at ‘Vintage Pinball’. Contact Pete and see if he has any left. If not I probably have some older ones I will look.
Steve j.

The surround is one piece

I'm okay with the door itself but the coin entry slots are pretty beat and mis-shaped.

Here's a two-piece that I recently restored on an old Heat Wave.

HEATWAVE_018.jpeg

HEATWAVE_042.jpg

HEATWAVE_045.jpg

How do I get in touch with Pete?
A google search for 'Vintage Pinball' didn't help me

Thanks Steve!

#832 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Drano,
I have had one recently clean up perfectly after painting with the hammer paint finish. As bad as yours is or the one on ebay it will be nice as them doors are solid. Then it is a decal on front that I can help you with possibly.
Steve j.

I did my Official Baseball with Hammer paint also. I used silver and it came out great. Hammer paint hides all kinds of flaws and some rust too. I think you can save the door you have and it will look awesome with just a few bucks to Rustolium. I don't remember where I saw it, but I noticed someone did a repo of the round Williams logo plate for the door too. They're always missing.

#833 5 years ago

James Seay just listed some. 5 and 25 cent coin entry slots on Mr. Pinball.
3rd ad down under parts.

#834 5 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

I don't remember where I saw it, but I noticed someone did a repo of the round Williams logo plate for the door too. They're always missing.

My 1959 Pinch Hitter still has the original plate. It's a very nice touch. Would love to find a repro.
For now I do have a sticker.

Quoted from AlexF:

James Seay just listed some. 5 and 25 cent coin entry slots on Mr. Pinball.
3rd ad down under parts.

Spendy!

I've reached out in any case to find out.
Thanks

Actually, now that I think of it, I'm not certain this game ever shipped with the logo plate on the door. It's in the ad, but I've never seen any pictures of one with the plate or the bolt holes.

#835 5 years ago

I thought I just saw a logo plate on Ebay. Some of Williams games of this era had the logo screened on the coin door. I'm not sure if that is true with Official Baseball.

CoinDoor.jpg
#836 5 years ago

someone get drano the parts, i wanna play that at allentown...

#837 5 years ago

I would like to buy 1 passive scoring bumper with cap, color doesn't matter, but red would be ideal for a Bally COD 1939.

Ball Scoring Bumper 001.JPG

Ball Scoring Bumper 002.JPG

#838 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I thought I just saw a logo plate on Ebay. Some of Williams games of this era had the logo screened on the coin door. I'm not sure if that is true with Official Baseball.

CoinDoor.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I think this is more likely the case, since my door has been badly painted and any traces of the original screen likley covered up, I suspect the sticker will do the trick.

Quoted from ccotenj:

someone get drano the parts, i wanna play that at allentown...

Not to worry. These parts are mostly decorative. They wouldn't prevent the game from coming down. Now, an unfinished cabinet restoration...

#839 5 years ago

I have the sticker (somewhere) and I have no home for it.......

Steve j.

#840 5 years ago

I need play field plastics for Bank Shot. Sure Shot and Spot Pool also has the same ones..A16046R and A16046L. Thanks for the helpimage.jpg

#841 5 years ago

Im looking for spirit of 76 plastics

#842 5 years ago

I will look tonight for the decal. I will PM you.

Pete's handle on pinside is 'IBUYPINBALLS' . Alex link is always good $20 each with the little bolts. Pete was selling at $15 each but if they are all gone well.....

Your heatwave door came out really well.

Steve j.

#843 5 years ago
Quoted from pinskull:

Any particular ones pinskull or are you looking for a complete set? I did a Pioneer and bought the new set from PBR and old ones a packed away, but can't remember how bad they were.

Let me know if you want me to check which ones are still good if needed

#844 5 years ago
Quoted from pinskull:

Do you want the whole set or select ones? Buddy of mine just replaced his set with new

#845 5 years ago

Anybody have a Gottlieb parts game from any era?

I have a coin mech but am missing the housing bracket. It's for a Rocket Ship but any era will work. Here is a comparison pic between an original from '58 and a 70s wedge courtesy of Wayner.

https://img-f.pinside.com/201503/2313957/376027.jpg

https://img-f.pinside.com/201503/2313957/376029.jpg

Thanks for any help!

#846 5 years ago
Quoted from pinskull:

^^^^^^
If these guys don't have the ones you need I have a few with no yellowing or cracks:

A-15868-L
A-15868-R
B-15871

#847 5 years ago

If you guys would like to email me @ alexpurvis13@yahoo.com that would be great!
honestly i dont need all of them but I would like to replace them all. so lets keep in touch please

Quoted from tuffano:Any particular ones pinskull or are you looking for a complete set? I did a Pioneer and bought the new set from PBR and old ones a packed away, but can't remember how bad they were.
Let me know if you want me to check which ones are still good if needed

Quoted from pinhead52:

Do you want the whole set or select ones? Buddy of mine just replaced his set with new

Quoted from hoov:

If these guys don't have the ones you need I have a few with no yellowing or cracks:
A-15868-L
A-15868-R
B-15871

#848 5 years ago

this is my game and its not very clear but the plastics by the drop targets are chipped.

20150316_123142_resized.jpg
#849 5 years ago

I don't have any of those. I have the two down low and the one in the upper left.

#850 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I don't have any of those. I have the two down low and the one in the upper left.

how much for the ones you have?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Necedah, WI
$ 11.00
Cabinet Parts
Gameroom Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 6937 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 139.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside