530BAEB5-D798-4D9C-82F3-BF82668D5BF3 (resized).jpeg
68357869-ABAC-4708-B1B3-8D1D566A53E7 (resized).jpeg
6F0F83B6-C69F-44BB-905C-AA22FA6B7119 (resized).jpeg
4419E01F-659E-4388-9E6D-B20D7B391559 (resized).jpeg
5D050B44-1657-4F7D-91A4-A6FAFE173B4D (resized).jpeg
20211202_143920 (resized).jpg
8D56B73E-D092-4ED1-95D9-BEC4D3573C69 (resized).jpeg
80412CE8-A39A-4385-B776-29CD65A8651D (resized).jpeg

There are 8,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 168.
#751 6 years ago

Any chance anyone has a Gulmite #10 tool they want to part with?

#752 6 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

I might have one. Lemme check, and poke me in a few days if you don't hear back.

It's a 50V motor. Used on Williams games from 1960-1962. I have a friend that is going to help me rebuild the current one so hopefully I won't need it. I do appreciate it though.

#753 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I have a friend that is going to help me rebuild the current one so hopefully I won't need it.

Best to save old parts if possible. Mine says 6738C 17 RPM. I think I pulled it out of a Williams Crossword. c. 1959

#754 6 years ago

Hmm, I bet that one would work. Although I don't know the rpm offhand.

#755 6 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Five Star Final Jr coin door, or at least the coin slider.

Thanks !

image-27.jpg
#756 6 years ago

Looking for a Dealers Choice Backglass...can pick up at Allentown. I've got a 2nd beater Dealers Choice that needs a backglass. Even a poor one would be better than nothing..

#757 6 years ago

For a friend, looking for a Gottlieb "Derby Day" backglass, an early wedgehead back door (inverted type), and a decent original Bally "Strikes and Spares" (SS game) playfield. Can pick up at the Ohio show.

#758 6 years ago

This is a real longshot but I need a backglass for a 1963 Williams Major League pitch and bat

#759 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

This is a real longshot but I need a backglass for a 1963 Williams Major League pitch and bat

Congrats on a nice P&B Hoov. This may be an option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1963-major-league-bb-repro-back-glass

#760 6 years ago

Thanks - saw that Alex.

Sent him a pm about 5 or 6 days ago - nothing yet.....

#761 6 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for rollover guides: one double sided 1 1/4 (hole to hole) and one 2 1/8 single sided (or double, I can cut down). They are the ones with the raised line on top.
IMG_1860.JPG

I know I can get bright white new ones from PBR, but does anyone have nice yellowed ones that are around 40 years old - the bright white would look out of place on the 72 Grand Slam I'm working on.

Thanks,
Dan

#762 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for rollover guides: one double sided 1 1/4 (hole to hole) and one 2 1/8 single sided (or double, I can cut down). They are the ones with the raised line on top.
IMG_1860.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
I know I can get bright white new ones from PBR, but does anyone have nice yellowed ones that are around 40 years old - the bright white would look out of place on the 72 Grand Slam I'm working on.
Thanks,
Dan

i may have some you can have, i'll look and get back later today.

#763 6 years ago

Sorry, all the ones I have are new. I must have gotten rid of the old ones...

#764 6 years ago

I'm looking for 2 original playmatic flipper coils 1008-a

#765 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi everyone,
Thanks,
Dan

I have a large bag of used guides I will see if I have what you need

#766 6 years ago

Need a light divider for the ball in play card for Crescendo.

#767 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi everyone,
Thanks,
Dan

I have the 2-1/8 single sided.

#768 6 years ago

I have a 2 1/8 that is off-white ivory colored and an 1 1/4 that is more of a light brown/tan color (darker). Then I have another 2 1/8 that is yellowed. None of the 3 match.

#769 6 years ago

20150301_191534.jpgHere's what I have.

#770 6 years ago

Thank you to everyone who replied, I think the ones in your photo Pinhead52 would be great, I'll PM you. Thanks again!

#771 6 years ago

Need a 1 1/2 green lane divider double or single sided for a central Park. The new ones from PBR is missing the ridges, dont match the yellow, a real bummer.
Ken

#772 6 years ago

I am in need of the big 100 point bell that the monkey hits in the back glass of Central Park. Some previous owner decided he would paint it with thick gold paint. I have contacted PBR and they don't stock them.

Another part I am after is the center plastic for Central Park. It is the one with the picture of the Monkey pulling on the guy's tie.

#773 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I am in need of the big 100 point bell that the monkey hits in the back glass of Central Park. Some previous owner decided he would paint it with thick gold paint. I have contacted PBR and they don't stock them.
Another part I am after is the center plastic for Central Park. It is the one with the picture of the Monkey pulling on the guy's tie.

might want to see if you can get the paint off the one you have... "big bells" are as rare as hen's teeth...

#774 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I am in need of the big 100 point bell that the monkey hits in the back glass of Central Park.

Send it to Mike Chestnut to replate it. He can redo it in nickel plating and it will come out great. His work is highly recommended.

#775 6 years ago

i've gotten many-years-old layers of paint off of floor heat registers that come out of 100 year old houses with paint stripper. not the orange eco kind but the regular paint stripper fairly easily. i've also taken them to a local machine shop where they'll sandblast them for cheap.might wanna try one of these options.

#776 6 years ago

Isn't the bell brass? Thought once paint off it would shine up like new?

#777 6 years ago

Looking for a knocker that would be the right one for a Williams 4 Roses. It uses an A-2-23 750 coil and is the type that would have two female plugs on it. The holes for the two screws in the bracket are about 4 1/4 inches apart. Hoping someone has one of these that I could buy. TIA

#778 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi everyone,
IMG_1860.JPG
Thanks,
Dan

Here's my tricked out GS. red and green lane dividers rather than white.
20150302_123807.jpg

#779 6 years ago

Thanks for all the ideas on the bell. After TPF I will take it off and have it sand blasted or replated. Whatever it takes to make it look brand spanking new.

#780 6 years ago

Has anyone ever seen a coil like this?
I'm still trying to hunt down a replacement for the slot kicker mech in my 1938 Bally Booster.
I got this picture from someone who had one on eBay, but no other info.

The coil looks very long and there is an arm that come up through the playfield and is attached to the end of the plunger. It fires the ball up the playfield when acivated. I suppose, since this as AC power, the extra stroke length of the coil and plunger was compensating for the lower power output?

Anyway, if anybody knows where I can get somehting like this, please let me know.

Thanks!

Booster_under03.jpg
#781 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Thanks for all the ideas on the bell. After TPF I will take it off and have it sand blasted or replated. Whatever it takes to make it look brand spanking new.

Its platted, good luck

#782 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Has anyone ever seen a coil like this?
I'm still trying to hunt down a replacement for the slot kicker mech in my 1938 Bally Booster.
I got this picture from someone who had one on eBay, but no other info.
The coil looks very long and there is an arm that come up through the playfield and is attached to the end of the plunger. It fires the ball up the playfield when acivated. I suppose, since this as AC power, the extra stroke length of the coil and plunger was compensating for the lower power output?
Anyway, if anybody knows where I can get somehting like this, please let me know.
Thanks!

Booster_under03.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Send pic and specs/voltage to Steve at PBR, he winds coils...

#783 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Its platted, good luck

Then I will have it sent out for replating. I have already dropped serious cash into this game already whats a few hundred more. LOL

#784 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Then I will have it sent out for replating. I have already dropped serious cash into this game already whats a few hundred more. LOL

it should only cost about 30 bucks to plate the bell
, shipping shouldn't be much he is in your neck of the woods

#785 6 years ago

How do I get a hold of Mike Chestnut? Please PM his info.

#786 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

How do I get a hold of Mike Chestnut? Please PM his info.

pm sent

#787 6 years ago

Anyone have a trashed GTB 70's playfield?

I need a Gottlieb mid-70's wooden rail that forms the left side of the shooter lane. Part number is C-9771. My game is a 1977 Bronco, but it was used on many different 70's games.

Mine was cut to allow return to shooter lane. I'd prefer original patina before I make a new one.

JeffC

#788 6 years ago

Could use a 70's Gottlieb Coin Door bracket which is located on the inside of the door. May have been used on 60's models as well single or Multiplayer, so fairly common. I believe it keeps the Lock Down Bar Latch Handle secure when the Coin Door is closed. One of my machines was missing this when I bought it.

Update: 3/6/2015 - Got one coming from a Pinsider, Thanks Again John_in_NC.

Ken

Gottlieb coin door bracket 003.JPG

#789 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Could use a 70's Gottlieb Coin Door bracket which is located on the inside of the door. May have been used on 60's models as well single or Multiplayer, so fairly common. I believe it keeps the Lock Down Bar Latch Handle secure when the Coin Door is closed. One of my machines was missing this when I bought it.
Ken
Gottlieb coin door bracket 003.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

I rarely see those on coin doors (maybe once or twice). However, it's the same bracket that's used to hold down the spring-loaded end of the credit unit in the backbox too, if that helps locate one.

#790 6 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I rarely see those on coin doors (maybe once or twice). However, it's the same bracket that's used to hold down the spring-loaded end of the credit unit in the backbox too, if that helps locate one.

Good to know Dirt. I did notice they used it on the back of my Credit Unit as you said. Not sure if they were really that important for the Coin Door but I figured if someone had one laying around I would use it.

Ken

#791 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Good to know Dirt. I did notice they used it on the back of my Credit Unit as you said. Not sure if they were really that important for the Coin Door but I figured if someone had one laying around I would use it.
Ken

I have one, PM me

#792 6 years ago

Mike Chestnut is very backed up and not taking on any new work. Anyone else you would like to recommend for replating?

#793 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Mike Chestnut is very backed up

Maybe time to hit a Restroom?

Just saying........................

Ken

#794 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Anyone else you would like to recommend for replating?

This guy's good with plates.

GilligansMonkey.jpg

#795 6 years ago

Womp womp!

#796 6 years ago

Long shot..looking for a nice Gottlieb Flip a Card playfield.

#797 6 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

Long shot..looking for a nice Gottlieb Flip a Card playfield.

Always played too much. good luck.

#798 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Always played too much. good luck.

yup...

it's relatively easy to find "not so good" games with nice pf's... but "good" games lasted quite awhile on route, and their pf condition reflects it...

i could use a nice jacks open pf if anyone has one though...

#799 6 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

yup...
it's relatively easy to find "not so good" games with nice pf's... but "good" games lasted quite awhile on route, and their pf condition reflects it...
i could use a nice jacks open pf if anyone has one though...

Or, you can see if there's enough interest to keep Wade in business until he retires (as is the case here lately with all the playfield re-runs)

#800 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Or, you can see if there's enough interest to keep Wade in business until he retires (as is the case here lately with all the playfield re-runs)

true... wonder if there's enough demand for jo to get one done...

i wish i had the skills to do pf work...

There are 8,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 168.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside