aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 207.
#7801 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipsteen:

Also need one ball (white or red) for the backglass animation but definitely interested in buying a 12 ball set that might be in better shape.

Are the balls worn, or just dirty? I think they clean up with Novus 2.

#7802 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipsteen:

but definitely interested in buying a 12 ball set that might be in better shape.
Thanks![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Novus 2 will take care of most of the dirt on the existing balls to the point you won’t be inclined to find a full set.

#7803 2 years ago

If you need just one. look at foosball balls. Just make sure you have the correct diameter.

#7804 2 years ago

I'm looking for a mid-70's EM Williams Coinbox. Thre metal with handle version. Extra bonus points if it comes with the inner separator trays.

Am also looking for the LARGE arrow inserts (2 of them) that are in a Jubilee / Darling playfield under the captured balls. Can be in poor condition, cupped, etc - as long as they're whole and not cracked.

Thanks guys!

#7805 2 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Are the balls worn, or just dirty? I think they clean up with Novus 2.

Quoted from MikeO:

Novus 2 will take care of most of the dirt on the existing balls to the point you won’t be inclined to find a full set.

Thanks for the advice guys. Cleaned up nicely with Novus. Before and after.

Bowling Ball Bowling Queen (resized).jpgBowling Ball Bowling Queen (resized).jpgBowling Balls cleaned with Novus Bowling Queen (resized).JPGBowling Balls cleaned with Novus Bowling Queen (resized).JPG
#7806 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I'm looking for a mid-70's EM Williams Coinbox. Thre metal with handle version. Extra bonus points if it comes with the inner separator trays.
Am also looking for the LARGE arrow inserts (2 of them) that are in a Jubilee / Darling playfield under the captured balls. Can be in poor condition, cupped, etc - as long as they're whole and not cracked.
Thanks guys!

Quoted from Coyote:

Thanks guys!

What’s the coin box look like, dimensions?
I have 2 coin boxes- one sort of lost and I sometimes trip over my other one, reason I ask is I know one of them came from my Williams straight flush machine I let go about a year back.

#7807 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipsteen:

Thanks for the advice guys. Cleaned up nicely with Novus. Before and after.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Actually, the white ones looked more like period bowling balls in the before photo. Nothing like nice, clean, shiny balls though.

#7808 2 years ago
Quoted from MH:

What’s the coin box look like, dimensions?
I have 2 coin boxes- one sort of lost and I sometimes trip over my other one, reason I ask is I know one of them came from my Williams straight flush machine I let go about a year back.

The coin box ("cash box" as referred to in the parts catalog, looks like: https://pinwiki.com/wiki/images/d/d6/Coinbox-williams-wire-handle-1.jpg
It's pretty much a metal version of the black plastic ones in use today.

Then there were plastic bin inserts, that looked like: https://pinwiki.com/wiki/images/d/d5/Williams-sys-coinbox-4.jpg
The small bins IN the metal box.

In the end, I need two small and one meduim, but at the moment, since I have nothing, I'll take whatever anyone can throw my way.

#7809 2 years ago

This was posted on Instagram today, maybe it could help some here. More pics on their story

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQY057IAiTK/?utm_medium=share_sheet

75A0CADF-F9D5-42AF-A66C-FB1AAC1FA8C3 (resized).jpeg75A0CADF-F9D5-42AF-A66C-FB1AAC1FA8C3 (resized).jpegEAFC2618-070F-487D-A8E3-79A41D3C4F33 (resized).jpegEAFC2618-070F-487D-A8E3-79A41D3C4F33 (resized).jpegBDCB0810-F7D2-4BB0-B3A3-3BB945FC7F78 (resized).jpegBDCB0810-F7D2-4BB0-B3A3-3BB945FC7F78 (resized).jpeg9BDE55C7-15C5-42DA-A2AA-913CD83A6B14 (resized).jpeg9BDE55C7-15C5-42DA-A2AA-913CD83A6B14 (resized).jpegCBFFF2B7-A2B5-44A8-B37E-6421B1F7F30D (resized).jpegCBFFF2B7-A2B5-44A8-B37E-6421B1F7F30D (resized).jpeg5E7308B7-426D-4B5E-8837-72F2E8728DA1 (resized).jpeg5E7308B7-426D-4B5E-8837-72F2E8728DA1 (resized).jpeg
#7810 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

The coin box ("cash box" as referred to in the parts catalog, looks like: https://pinwiki.com/wiki/images/d/d6/Coinbox-williams-wire-handle-1.jpg
It's pretty much a metal version of the black plastic ones in use today.
Then there were plastic bin inserts, that looked like: https://pinwiki.com/wiki/images/d/d5/Williams-sys-coinbox-4.jpg
The small bins IN the metal box.
In the end, I need two small and one meduim, but at the moment, since I have nothing, I'll take whatever anyone can throw my way.

This is the one that’s sort of lost- if you saw my storage shed, you would know what I’m talking about- I’ll be on the lookout for it.

#7811 2 years ago
Quoted from MH:

This is the one that’s sort of lost- if you saw my storage shed, you would know what I’m talking about- I’ll be on the lookout for it.

Not a problem! I'm not in a rush, but restoration is going well and will start working on the coin door next. So eventually, will want to collect coins.

#7812 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Actually, the white ones looked more like period bowling balls in the before photo. Nothing like nice, clean, shiny balls though.

Yeah after I cleaned them my wife said the same thing - they're supposed to look more like the before than the after. Oh well.

#7813 2 years ago

Working on a Ship Ahoy that I picked up and piecing together an order for PBR. Need/Want a couple things that Steve doesn't carry or that I can't find on his site.

Anyone with extras of these? (Or if you can point me to where they are on the PBR site - cool as well.)

Lock down bar is missing one of the button things that go into the receiver:
IMG_8413 (resized).JPGIMG_8413 (resized).JPGWill ask Steve about this as I assume he might have them, but if I can get one through this thread - all the same to me.

Also - the trim to the door is pretty banged up in a couple corners. Anyone have a spare of these?
IMG_8414 (resized).JPGIMG_8414 (resized).JPG

#7814 2 years ago

I was told that those screws/ buttons are GTB-A7408A $2.22ea + Shipping by Jimmy at PBR. Boy i wish you were selling that bar though, still striking out on my hunt.

#7815 2 years ago

Any EM guys in NY near Utica/Syracuse? I might have found a unicorn. PM me.

#7816 2 years ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

I was told that those screws/ buttons are GTB-A7408A $2.22ea + Shipping by Jimmy at PBR. Boy i wish you were selling that bar though, still striking out on my hunt.

On the lockdown bar page of pbr "If you need the Screw for Lockdown Bar D7446A, it's A7408A $2.22ea"

#7817 2 years ago

Bottom board from my 1961 gottlieb flying circus- if anybody needs parts, let me know, motor still turns- but it’s squeaky

D15C72F5-DC00-42C3-8CD9-97A9079D9471 (resized).jpegD15C72F5-DC00-42C3-8CD9-97A9079D9471 (resized).jpeg
#7818 2 years ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

Quoted from pinhead52:

On the lockdown bar page of pbr "If you need the Screw for Lockdown Bar D7446A, it's A7408A $2.22ea"

Ahhh, I see it now. That line was included in the section for the older lockdown bars with the separate endcaps and I missed it entirely. Assuming they're the same button/screws - I'm good to go. Thanks a bunch.

Anyone with an extra door trim/frame as above - would love to hear about it.

#7819 2 years ago

Looking for a few of these guys. From the pin release relays on a 1959 Bally bowler.

20210622_125231 (resized).jpg20210622_125231 (resized).jpg20210622_125227 (resized).jpg20210622_125227 (resized).jpg

#7820 2 years ago
Quoted from MH:

Bottom board from my 1961 gottlieb flying circus- if anybody needs parts, let me know, motor still turns- but it’s squeaky [quoted image]

dibs on the crispy hold relay! top left

#7821 2 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

From the pin release relays on a 1959 Bally bowler.

What's the measurements on that latch plate?

#7822 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I have this one. Any bonus points for having the top ..

C52CA169-3ED6-469A-9BCE-5BBAF5A99EBA (resized).jpegC52CA169-3ED6-469A-9BCE-5BBAF5A99EBA (resized).jpeg

#7823 2 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

Any bonus points for having the top ..

Yeah, but minus points for missing the metal handle.
PM sent, thanks!

#7824 2 years ago

Unrelated to coin boxes -

Does anyone have a screw-length guide for various stacks of switches for a playfield?

I am (right now) specifically needing proper screws for single-stack switches (like outhole switch, where there's only one contact) - I do not wanna end up making a hole through the top of my new playfield.. Other sizes would be nice to know as well. And I thought, YEARS AGO, I saw a chart that lists the switch stack side/numbers and the screw-length used. However, it would be nice knowing other sizes I would need..

#7825 2 years ago

Switch stacks use #5 screws in deferent lengths...
I sometimes put a screw in the stack and hold the complete assembly
against the side of the playfield to double check if it is too long or not.

#7826 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

What's the measurements on that latch plate?

Looks to be about 1.125" x 1.275"

20210623_164341 (resized).jpg20210623_164341 (resized).jpg20210623_164355 (resized).jpg20210623_164355 (resized).jpg
#7827 2 years ago

Another request, sorry ya'll..

Am looking for a 4-pin (2x2) Jones plug/socket pair. I will head over to eBay, but thought I would check here first!

I also (still, from like a year ago) have a couple Williams Score reels available.

#7828 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Am looking for a 4-pin (2x2) Jones plug/socket pair. I will head over to eBay, but thought I would check first

I have that as well ..

#7829 2 years ago

Thanks again to those that helped point me to the right page/part# on PBR for the lock down button screw I need.

Have been tearing things down for cleaning the past few days and as a part of that - took off the receiver this past weekend. Putting things away tonight after some work on the machine and as I slide the glass into place what is that I feel with my right hand?

ED39195A-3AE0-40FA-81CA-92AC6F2C2EED (resized).jpegED39195A-3AE0-40FA-81CA-92AC6F2C2EED (resized).jpeg

And somehow I hadn’t already placed my order with Steve.

#7830 2 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Looks to be about 1.125" x 1.275"[quoted image][quoted image]

20210622_140921 (resized).jpg20210622_140921 (resized).jpg
#7831 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Am looking for a 4-pin (2x2) Jones plug/socket pair. I will head over to eBay, but thought I would check here first!
I also (still, from like a year ago) have a couple Williams Score reels available.

20210624_092233 (resized).jpg20210624_092233 (resized).jpg20210624_092254 (resized).jpg20210624_092254 (resized).jpg
#7832 2 years ago
Quoted from Bowlerguy:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you! It looks like I have a lead on one, if it doesn't work, I will let you know.

Previous owner of this game ripped out some of these and hard-wired everything.

#7833 2 years ago

WTB Bally "28 K 6.5" coil or if anyone knows of a substitute please let me know!

#7834 2 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

From the pin release relays on a 1959 Bally bowler.

How many of those Bally bowler pin unit plates do you need?

#7835 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally score motor... it's the one used on EM games throughout the 70s, and probably earlier than that... first game I've ever had a score motor issue with since fixing games starting in 1986. Oh well, first time for everything.

Serial No. E-119-354

Thanks!

#7836 2 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Looking for a Bally score motor... it's the one used on EM games throughout the 70s, and probably earlier than that... first game I've ever had a score motor issue with since fixing games starting in 1986. Oh well, first time for everything.

Serial No. E-119-354

Thanks!

I've been there once myself Don for a William's Klondike. Also had a bad one on a Gottlieb as well. So far so good with Bally.

#7837 2 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Serial No. E-119-354
Thanks!

Dono, Ive got one from a NightRider for you

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7838 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

How many of those Bally bowler pin unit plates do you need?

I'd take up to five.

#7839 2 years ago

PM sent...

#7840 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Dono, Ive got one from a NightRider for you[quoted image]

KH came through for me (AGAIN!!!)... you're the best, much appreciated.

#7841 2 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

I'd take up to five.

They're a little rusty (I got most of it off), but solid.
A little wet sanding should shine them up alright.
Where you want them sent?

#7842 2 years ago

Anyone seen the following?...Have a Neptune(albeit Italian version...nude backglass/nude playfield)...am getting it going...all complete and in good shape...but unexpected being it has ELECTRONIC scoring and sound boards in backbox...factory made...prototype?...cannot see any variations or Gottlieb to match this...maybe someone come acrooss something similar or seen in a parts setup somewhere...would most certainly be the very last of the EM's before SS's took over around 1979 or so...will send pics(got new digital camera but still figuring how it works!)...not the fake red/black score reels nor any common black/white reels..absolute digital scoring in an EM setup...plus a sound board and speaker which should not have at all anyway.

#7843 2 years ago
Quoted from el-comico:

Anyone seen the following?...Have a Neptune(albeit Italian version...nude backglass/nude playfield)...am getting it going...all complete and in good shape...but unexpected being it has ELECTRONIC scoring and sound boards in backbox...factory made...prototype?...cannot see any variations or Gottlieb to match this...maybe someone come acrooss something similar or seen in a parts setup somewhere...would most certainly be the very last of the EM's before SS's took over around 1979 or so...will send pics(got new digital camera but still figuring how it works!)...not the fake red/black score reels nor any common black/white reels..absolute digital scoring in an EM setup...plus a sound board and speaker which should not have at all anyway.

cool! look forward to pics

#7844 2 years ago
Quoted from el-comico:

Sound/tone boards were an aftermarket part that was available to make EMs sound more modern. But haven’t heard of digital scoring conversions before.

#7845 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Sound/tone boards were an aftermarket part that was available to make EMs sound more modern. But haven’t heard of digital scoring conversions before.

I thought of aftermarket ones...i knew they existed...but this particular machine upon closer inspection has a wiring harness that is exactly tailor-made for this setup(one Jones plug only,not two and nothing to indicate anything cut or reworked)..a digital scoreboard/circuitboard and a separate circuitboard that runs to a mounted speaker in the backbox which clearly is a soundboard(usually these will have chimes,bell and/or knocker in cabinet)...now,none of Neptune/HitThe Deck/Poseidon or any other variation exists like that in any pics i've seen..and i've searched an awful lot on other machines particularly late EM Gottliebs but nothing like this...part EM/part SS ?...Prototype ?...I'll get pics up for it when i figure out my camera...then maybe someone might have come across this at one time somewhere...my only guess is that it was the absolute last EM made before phasing out totally to SS...maybe some bright engineer at the company came up with this design and it was a one-off..Neptune was one of the last anyway but was all EM(the red on black mechanical reels that were supposed to look "digital"or usual black on white the Italians must have used)...this one,though,is truly digital.
N.B...The sites have TKO as the last EM for Gottlieb..but that clearly shows pics that is all EM and no funny digital circuitboards...or was there some other one after TKO that was the last?

#7846 2 years ago
Quoted from el-comico:

I thought of aftermarket ones...i knew they existed...but this particular machine upon closer inspection has a wiring harness that is exactly tailor-made for this setup(one Jones plug only,not two and nothing to indicate anything cut or reworked)..a digital scoreboard/circuitboard and a separate circuitboard that runs to a mounted speaker in the backbox which clearly is a soundboard(usually these will have chimes,bell and/or knocker in cabinet)...now,none of Neptune/HitThe Deck/Poseidon or any other variation exists like that in any pics i've seen..and i've searched an awful lot on other machines particularly late EM Gottliebs but nothing like this...part EM/part SS ?...Prototype ?...I'll get pics up for it when i figure out my camera...then maybe someone might have come across this at one time somewhere...my only guess is that it was the absolute last EM made before phasing out totally to SS...maybe some bright engineer at the company came up with this design and it was a one-off..Neptune was one of the last anyway but was all EM(the red on black mechanical reels that were supposed to look "digital"or usual black on white the Italians must have used)...this one,though,is truly digital.
N.B...The sites have TKO as the last EM for Gottlieb..but that clearly shows pics that is all EM and no funny digital circuitboards...or was there some other one after TKO that was the last?

It might have been a pull from the assembly line for a "proof of concept".

#7847 2 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

It might have been a pull from the assembly line for a "proof of concept".

That seems to be a lot of trouble...time and cost....unlikely...I know there wasn't many made anyway between Neptune/Hit The Deck/Poseidon/etc but cannot see them doing a factory-engineered concept unless it was a going mass-production...has to be others be it in other titles or maybe even a different company besides Gottlieb(though I know Bally and Williams had left EM's years earlier)..my guess is that being Neptune was one of the last EM's some bright engineer at the company/factory may have come up with this...so this would be absolute very last before they canned the EM's totally to make way for SS's....but what you're saying is something like some prototype?..Has to be documentation for that..must have been some design...there were designs that never even went into production of machines..cannot see that either because never heard of any design of this..this is some type of "hybrid" to coin an expression

#7848 2 years ago

Anyone know offhand the size/length of screws used in Williams Relays (i.e. Z28-1150, -1200) coils?

While switching out some of the rather toasty coils, I found out that a few of them had bad screws which (sadly) I didn't notice until after I damaged the coils themselves by stripping. Grrf.

#7849 2 years ago

I have a Bally Beauty bingo machine head parts if anyone is interested. Coils, relays, wipers, motors, etc. Not the head, just the guts from one. They are free if someone wants them. I will ship them at cost or pickup can be arranged.

#7850 2 years ago

Hi, is someone selling lockbar for gottlieb royal flush, isnt the once with the screws.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/157 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.