gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 207.
#7751 2 years ago

I’m hoping to find two white 5” plastic score reels for a 1964 Midway Rifle Champ Game. I know it’s not a pin, but I’ve had it since my dad picked it from somebody’s trash and brought it home for me when I was about thirteen (let’s just say that was more than forty years ago…) Figuring it out and making it work is what hooked me on EM machines. I recently had the paint restored and was hoping to replace the incorrect yellow score reels with the correct white ones. I’d be willing to donate the yellow reels to someone who needs them, assuming I can locate the white ones (For now, the yellow ones are better than nothing…). Thanks!

Dave

01DFA2BC-8CFF-4635-8647-39F48434C595 (resized).jpeg01DFA2BC-8CFF-4635-8647-39F48434C595 (resized).jpeg6C924EF8-836C-4A4C-9E52-FF36CE27BD5B (resized).jpeg6C924EF8-836C-4A4C-9E52-FF36CE27BD5B (resized).jpegEE884794-CABB-4659-B811-E39812789910 (resized).jpegEE884794-CABB-4659-B811-E39812789910 (resized).jpeg
#7752 2 years ago
Quoted from mustangdave86:

I’m hoping to find two white 5” plastic score reels for a 1964 Midway Rifle Champ Game.

Looks like you could maybe use 3 reels, right. That #1 on the Score looks large..
The numbers you could use are 1" right? I should have them. I'll check in the morning..

#7753 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Funny.... funny!

Haha!

#7754 2 years ago

I've got a Williams 1971 Doodle Bug that I've been working on. So far I've been working on functionality, but now that I have it playing 100%, it is time for cosmetics! The main cosmetic issue that effects play is the the rising of this plastic cover over the doodle ball. The screws are in the middle and at the end of the window and the space between the screws has warped upwards effecting the ball path right above the flippers (and throwing the ball down the middle for a drain).

I've never seen a replacement for this. I'm wondering if I should warp it back with a little heat or if anyone has ever seen a replacement.

IMG_5784 (resized).jpegIMG_5784 (resized).jpeg
#7755 2 years ago

I'm looking for a couple of these flipper-shaped bumper arms for my Bally Rocket, preferably in red. Does anyone have a lead or know a part number so I can ask at PBR?

20210610_083337_resized (resized).jpg20210610_083337_resized (resized).jpg

Also, unfaceted, opaque plastic posts for woodrails are hard to source. If you know where I can get a few, please let me know.

#7756 2 years ago
Quoted from njenabnit:

I've got a Williams 1971 Doodle Bug that I've been working on. So far I've been working on functionality, but now that I have it playing 100%, it is time for cosmetics! The main cosmetic issue that effects play is the the rising of this plastic cover over the doodle ball. The screws are in the middle and at the end of the window and the space between the screws has warped upwards effecting the ball path right above the flippers (and throwing the ball down the middle for a drain).
I've never seen a replacement for this. I'm wondering if I should warp it back with a little heat or if anyone has ever seen a replacement.
[quoted image]

You can try placing the plastic between two pieces of glass and baking in the oven at a very low temperature. Someone posted about this, but I don't remember the temperature or length of time. You can also place it place it between two sheets of glass and lay it on your back deck on a sunny day.

#7757 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I'm looking for a couple of these flipper-shaped bumper arms for my Bally Rocket, preferably in red. Does anyone have a lead or know a part number so I can ask at PBR?
[quoted image]
Also, unfaceted, opaque plastic posts for woodrails are hard to source. If you know where I can get a few, please let me know.

Ive got 20-30 colored posts for woodrails, do you know what you want?

#7758 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have some, too. Cream / off white, if Pinhead52 doesn’t have what you need.

Also might have some yellow.

#7759 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Quoted from pinhead52:

Ideally, I'd like to get three green ones. If you have some, please PM me with your price. Thanks!

#7760 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

You can try placing the plastic between two pieces of glass and baking in the oven at a very low temperature.

I've done this but in the sun. Worked okay..

#7761 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Ideally, I'd like to get three green ones. If you have some, please PM me with your price. Thanks!

short or tall? $5 primarily for shipping, let me see what I have... got both, the short are imperfect (perfectly), slight white ribbon running through...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7762 2 years ago
Quoted from njenabnit:I've got a Williams 1971 Doodle Bug that I've been working on. So far I've been working on functionality, but now that I have it playing 100%, it is time for cosmetics! The main cosmetic issue that effects play is the the rising of this plastic cover over the doodle ball. The screws are in the middle and at the end of the window and the space between the screws has warped upwards effecting the ball path right above the flippers (and throwing the ball down the middle for a drain).
[quoted image]

If it is a regular thickness playfield plastic there here is my method for flattening playfield plastics. I have very good success with this method. It is low stress on the plastics and is available to execute at any time. It does take an appropriate lamp and incandescent light bulb.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bent-plastics#post-3560078

#7763 2 years ago

I’ve used a heat gun on low with the plastic sandwiched between two pieces of glass. Might work better for the thicker plastic on the doodle bug. Only $17 at HF. Also good for loosening the glue on old inserts.

Fun at parties. Nudge nudge wink wink.

#7764 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Looks like you could maybe use 3 reels, right. That #1 on the Score looks large..
The numbers you could use are 1" right? I should have them. I'll check in the morning..

Any luck? I actually have one to replace the large one - it’s the one in the photos. Got it on eBay a few months back along with one that is beat to heck and almost unusable.

#7765 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I've done this but in the sun. Worked okay..

I put them on a nice smooth piece of floor tile in the oven at 250 degrees until they flatten and then pull the tile out and put it on the counter or stove top and put a large flat item like another tile on top with some added weight to hold it flat while it cools. Use some parchment paper if you are afraid it will stick.

#7766 2 years ago

Any luck? I actually have one to replace the large one - it’s the one in the photos.

Yea, I have a couple. They're actually 1 1/4" numbers. Pretty sure that matches the Midway's..

#7767 2 years ago

Couple questions regarding a Bally Air Aces slingshot assembly. The plastic part on one of the slingshot assemblies is broken, and I think it might be causing the switch to short out and constantly pull the coil in. What is a suitable replacement? Circled in red
image_2021-06-11_200812 (resized).pngimage_2021-06-11_200812 (resized).png

Also, I would like to replace the plunger and links on both because the links are pretty blown out.
Just replacing the link would be suitable, would this fit? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8085

Edit: added more accurate photo, removed link to part which doesnt fit my machine

#7768 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Yea, I have a couple. They're actually 1 1/4" numbers. Pretty sure that matches the Midway's..

Just went down and measured them. They are 1 inch. The one that is bigger than the others has 1 1/4 letters.

#7769 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Couple questions regarding a Bally Air Aces slingshot assembly. The plastic part on one of the slingshot assemblies is broken, and I think it might be causing the switch to short out and constantly pull the coil in. What is a suitable replacement? Circled in red
[quoted image]
Also, I would like to replace the plunger and links on both because the links are pretty blown out.
Just replacing the link would be suitable, would this fit? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8085
Edit: added more accurate photo, removed link to part which doesnt fit my machine

The plastic sleeve is the same as the cabinet switch stack on a Bally or Williams game...
1) repin the flared tip to take the sleeve
2) carefully reflare the tip once the plastic sleeve is in place.
-----------------------------------
If you needs links, give me a PM.

#7770 2 years ago

Just went down and measured them. They are 1 inch.

I would have thought I also had 1", but the only ones I've seen are in machines..
I remember Bruce (ZNet) had a selection of different Score Reels. You might want
to check with him..

#7771 2 years ago

It took some work, but I finally got the light dividers done and managed to print out a handful. They are made out of PETG for heat resistance and it took some trial and error to get the prints to be acceptable for sale. One thing that kind of surprised me is they are so very white, they make the light look cleaner and whiter coming through the backglass. I plan on leaving one in my C37 even though the original is just discolored but not badly burned. I sent out a couple this morning to the people asking for them in this thread and now the rest are on my pinside store. I'll make another batch next weekend if the current stock runs out. This is a custom re-design of GTB part number C-16484.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/05151-gottlieb-em-light-divider-replaces-c-16484
20210610_144809 (resized).jpg20210610_144809 (resized).jpg20210612_104417 (resized).jpg20210612_104417 (resized).jpg20210612_105111 (resized).jpg20210612_105111 (resized).jpg

#7772 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

It took some work, but I finally got the light dividers done and managed to print out a handful. They are made out of PETG for heat resistance and it took some trial and error to get the prints to be acceptable for sale. One thing that kind of surprised me is they are so very white, they make the light looks cleaner and whiter coming through the backglass. I plan on leaving one in my C37 even though the original is just discolored but not badly burned. I sent out a couple this morning to the people asking for them in this thread and now the rest are on my pinside store. I'll make another batch next weekend if the current stock runs out. This is a custom re-design of GTB part number C-16484.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/05151-gottlieb-em-light-divider-replaces-c-16484[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent!

#7773 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

It took some work, but I finally got the light dividers done and managed to print out a handful. They are made out of PETG for heat resistance and it took some trial and error to get the prints to be acceptable for sale. One thing that kind of surprised me is they are so very white, they make the light looks cleaner and whiter coming through the backglass. I plan on leaving one in my C37 even though the original is just discolored but not badly burned. I sent out a couple this morning to the people asking for them in this thread and now the rest are on my pinside store. I'll make another batch next weekend if the current stock runs out. This is a custom re-design of GTB part number C-16484.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/05151-gottlieb-em-light-divider-replaces-c-16484[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice work. Love the brightness.

#7774 2 years ago

Excellent. They turned out well and nice n bright

#7775 2 years ago

I just picked up a gottlieb baseball thats missing the lock down bar and both slingshot plastics. If anyone has any of those parts please let me know.

#7776 2 years ago

I am looking for a 12 pair Jones plug for a 1964 Williams River Boat. If you have one your willing to sell let me know.
Thanks
Kickout

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#7777 2 years ago

Looking for any plastics for a Gottlieb Southern Bell.

#7778 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Looking for any plastics for a Gottlieb Southern Bell.

Shay has the set. http://shayarcadegroup.com/playfield-plastics/

#7779 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I would have thought I also had 1", but the only ones I've seen are in machines..
I remember Bruce (ZNet) had a selection of different Score Reels. You might want
to check with him..

I had dozens of reels, at one point. Alas, here's what's left.

20210614_131301 (resized).jpg20210614_131301 (resized).jpg
#7780 2 years ago

World Fair Pinball Back-glass
Wild Kingdom Arcade Game Back-glass
Wild Kingdom Full Playfield (with targets)
Wild Kingdom Backdoor with Coils
Wild Kingdom full Cabinet (Avg Condition)
Williams pinball 1960s lockdown Bar
4 Williams pinball machine legs
Eager Beaver Cabinet Stencil Kit
1960s Williams Coin door (missing Mech)
Centigrade 37 Schematic
Eager Beaver Schematic

Let me know what u need make offer to me on PM thanks. CAN SHIP WITH TRACKING

#7781 2 years ago
Quoted from DodgersFan32:

World Fair Pinball Back-glass
Wild Kingdom Arcade Game Back-glass
Wild Kingdom Full Playfield (with targets)
Wild Kingdom Backdoor with Coils
Wild Kingdom full Cabinet (Avg Condition)
Williams pinball 1960s lockdown Bar
4 Williams pinball machine legs
Eager Beaver Cabinet Stencil Kit
1960s Williams Coin door (missing Mech)
Centigrade 37 Schematic
Eager Beaver Schematic
Let me know what u need make offer to me on PM thanks. CAN SHIP WITH TRACKING

Pretty sure it’s Pinnaddict91

#7782 2 years ago

Looking for a mid 60’s Gottlieb lockdown bar. 1964-1966 era with the end caps

#7783 2 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Looking for a mid 60’s Gottlieb lockdown bar. 1964-1966 era with the end caps

and you dont want to pay pbrs price of GTB-D7446A $112.65ea?

#7784 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

and you dont want to pay pbrs price of GTB-D7446A $112.65ea?

I’d prefer an original lockdown bar

#7785 2 years ago

I need a backglass to a Gottlieb Hurdy Gurdy... just picked up the game with a very bad bg. Shay is out

Ken

#7786 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone have a bell assembly bracket? I have a 3 inch bell where the bracket broke off that holds the bell shell. I know PBR sells the whole setup but I figured I’d ask here first. Thanks

Here it is.

2F4C8CB7-0138-49A1-92E9-D04E0EF654A8 (resized).jpeg2F4C8CB7-0138-49A1-92E9-D04E0EF654A8 (resized).jpeg512426D9-EA89-45C1-9D59-E8E31B762AD7 (resized).jpeg512426D9-EA89-45C1-9D59-E8E31B762AD7 (resized).jpeg7A450FD7-2AF7-4038-B15A-7D7DB70CA137 (resized).jpeg7A450FD7-2AF7-4038-B15A-7D7DB70CA137 (resized).jpeg
#7787 2 years ago

Need a turret plastic for a Bally All Star Bowler

#7788 2 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Williams Score Motor 14A-7805 for my Lady Luck. Can someone help?!
Many thanks

#7789 2 years ago
Quoted from daw6205:

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Williams Score Motor 14A-7805 for my Lady Luck. Can someone help?!
Many thanks

Being that your location is listed as London, wouldn't you want the 50hz version 14A-7806?

#7790 2 years ago

hi everyone

Anybody know where I might get a repro or old stock playfield for a 1957 Gottlieb Sunshine ?

Thank you

#7791 2 years ago
Quoted from daw6205:

Many thanks

Yes, I'm from London. If the 14A-7806 is compatible with the 7805, of course I would. Send me a PM please many thanks

#7792 2 years ago
Quoted from BamBam1000:

hi everyone
Anybody know where I might get a repro or old stock playfield for a 1957 Gottlieb Sunshine ?
Thank you

Thats tough... put out an add on Mr Pinball classified. CPR is probably the best for repro pf's but yours is pretty rare

You will most likely need to have your pf restored. Got a pic of your existing pf? We can comment on the ability to restore...

Ken

#7793 2 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Being that your location is listed as London, wouldn't you want the 50hz version 14A-7806?

Yes, I'm from London. If the 14A-7806 is compatible with the 7805, of course I would. Send me a PM please many thanks

#7794 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Thats tough... put out an add on Mr Pinball classified. CPR is probably the best for repro pf's but yours is pretty rare
You will most likely need to have your pf restored. Got a pic of your existing pf? We can comment on the ability to restore...
Ken

Thanks Ken I will check out CPR
And definitely get you a pic of my existing pf only it will be a few weeks wait as I’m not headed to my warehouse

Thanks again
Stam

#7795 2 years ago

Years back at the Chicagoland show a guy had a big stack of older Gottlieb playfields that I think were NOS. Not heavy hitter titles but could have had something like Sunshine in there. I guess my point is there is always a chance someone has one squirreled away.

#7796 2 years ago
Quoted from BamBam1000:

Thanks Ken I will check out CPR
And definitely get you a pic of my existing pf only it will be a few weeks wait as I’m not headed to my warehouse
Thanks again
Stam

Quoted from AlexF:

Years back at the Chicagoland show a guy had a big stack of older Gottlieb playfields that I think were NOS. Not heavy hitter titles but could have had something like Sunshine in there. I guess my point is there is always a chance someone has one squirreled away.

Give Steve at PBR a call too, if you haven't' already. I've gotten a couple old NOS fields from him in the past.

#7797 2 years ago

I have a old motor board out of I think a 'LUCKY ACE" it has a whole score motor, dusty and dirty and all that, but it does have a motor 14A-7805, I have another old dirty Williams motor board that is intact except on this one the vultures swooped in and removed the score motor which Ill bet was the same number. Do these motors fail a lot?
Anyway like I said I have the whole score motor switches and all if interested.

#7798 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Give Steve at PBR a call too, if you haven't' already. I've gotten a couple old NOS fields from him in the past.

Thanks AlexF

#7799 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Thank you

#7800 2 years ago

Just fixed up a nice Bowling Queen that the family is enjoying. It had lots of scoring and other mechanical issues.

1. Need to replace the green 2-3/4 lane guide with the correct White lane guide. Don't want new or it won't match the existing guides. 2. Also need one ball (white or red) for the backglass animation but definitely interested in buying a 12 ball set that might be in better shape.

Thanks!

2-3:4" green ball guide Bowling Queen (resized).jpg2-3:4" green ball guide Bowling Queen (resized).jpg2-3:4" white ball guide Bowling Queen (resized).jpg2-3:4" white ball guide Bowling Queen (resized).jpgBowling Ball Bowling Queen (resized).jpgBowling Ball Bowling Queen (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

There are 10,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/156?hl=kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.