Topic Stats

• 7,469 posts
  • 666 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by RDBowers
  • Topic is favorited by 171 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,373 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A47551B3-8D49-4344-9F62-98D254CFE735 (resized).jpeg
F554FB74-10B2-4597-BED2-14C3C8789D63 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7541 copy (resized).jpg
685FF993-0338-44D7-B7CF-1E8E5A24BEC8 (resized).jpeg
DF40001A-C4BF-4131-A909-AE770B80241D (resized).jpeg
AC44D611-54E1-43D2-8BC8-B7EF5C988A3B (resized).jpeg
8C655C0A-07FD-488F-AF2E-AA75940FB0A6 (resized).jpeg
JonesPlug12and9b (resized).jpg
JonesPlug12and9a (resized).jpg
IMG_8715 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
CEBE029B-987F-4E58-ACEA-0F91AF066406 (resized).jpeg
65DB0EAE-9CCF-4C5C-B55A-CBD8BA367DFD (resized).jpeg
A8C9DDCE-2FF8-4E58-8DBB-87013141A97F (resized).jpeg
20210228_152337 (resized).jpg

There are 7469 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 150.
#7401 11 days ago

Anyone have the entire credit assembly for a 1973 Gottlieb Hot Shot?

Mines gone completely.

Thanks in advance for any leads!

20210222_212503 (resized).jpg20210222_212510 (resized).jpg
#7402 11 days ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Mines gone completely.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ive got one to a 1969 target pool, should work just fine.

#7403 11 days ago

I found a couple more.
Send me your address and i will send them to you.

7F931E3B-8D2C-4698-B409-E4349C8ECCE1 (resized).jpeg
#7404 11 days ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Yes, I'm in need of one or two of those! Looks like Marco's and PBR is out of stock...ugh Anyone know where to order from?[quoted image]

I definitely still have 1 of them and possibly both that pinballair sent me. They almost worked but were a hair to tight but pinhead52 hooked me up with a Bally replacement.

You’re welcome to have them. Just send a PM with the address. Danny

#7405 11 days ago

nikrox2. Just checked and I only have one. You’re welcome to it but since pinballair has 2 of them, maybe that’s a better option unless you can use 3. Just let me know.

#7406 11 days ago

you guys are amazing! Cant find it - go on pinside! Yes, the 2 from "PinballAir look like exact replacements! and that's all I'll need.

Have to ask as I haven't changed one yet- easy peasy? Tips or tricks to replace these?

#7407 11 days ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

I definitely still have 1 of them and possibly both that pinballair sent me. They almost worked but were a hair to tight but pinhead52 hooked me up with a Bally replacement.
You’re welcome to have them. Just send a PM with the address. Danny

fyi PBR has a bunch of Bally relays on the specials page

pasted_image (resized).png
#7408 11 days ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Have to ask as I haven't changed one yet- easy peasy? Tips or tricks to replace these?

It’s a little tedious getting the long switch blades through the correct slots but to me the main thing to remember is to make sure and put nuts or alligator clips on the ends of the screws of the switch stacks after you remove them so they don’t fall apart. And to take pictures before.

I just unscrewed the whole relay off the back board and let it dangle when I replaced the actuator.

#7409 11 days ago

Note: Remember, Bally has a very then brass washer as a current suppression to the metal frame.
It is between the relay coil and frame.
Also, the brass hexhead screw that is used to mount the relay itself.

#7410 11 days ago

Great info, thanks! I saw the full assembly available but was hoping changing an actuator would be easier. I'll know soon now, thanks!

#7411 10 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Note: Remember, Bally has a very then brass washer as a current suppression to the metal frame.
It is between the relay coil and frame.
Also, the brass hexhead screw that is used to mount the relay itself.

Yep, newbs leave em out, and pay for it later, don't forget em!!!

#7412 10 days ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Mines gone completely.

Anybody have a cir diagram for a gtb Hot Shot? Want to know what wire colors go to the inner contacts on the credit unit.

#7413 10 days ago

I've just started taking my Ice Revue apart. One of the interesting things about it is the posts are 2-part metal - aluminum?

I haven't checked through them all yet, but just in case is there a replacement provider? PBR doesn't have any.

DSC03067 (resized).JPG
#7414 10 days ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I've just started taking my Ice Revue apart. One of the interesting things about it is the posts are 2-part metal - aluminum?
I haven't checked through them all yet, but just in case is there a replacement provider? PBR doesn't have any.
[quoted image]

They are nickel plated pot metal. And they shine up spectacularly.

There are no reproductions out there. Only old stock from parted games. So make use of what you have.

#7415 10 days ago
Quoted from MikeO:

They are nickel plated pot metal. And they shine up spectacularly.
There are no reproductions out there. Only old stock from parted games. So make use of what you have.

they occasionally come up on ebay. I have a minor stash, and can prove a couple. but yea these are coveted

#7416 10 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Anybody have a cir diagram for a gtb Hot Shot? Want to know what wire colors go to the inner contacts on the credit unit.

Do you mean the Zero Position switches? One is yellow-blue to slate-white. The other is yellow+blue to slate-yellow.

The 15th position switch is maroon-orange to yellow+red.

#7417 10 days ago

Wanted 2 Williams system 11 displays in working order. Please let me know if you have any?

#7418 10 days ago
Quoted from Adm927:

Wanted 2 Williams system 11 displays in working order. Please let me know if you have any?

tisch tisch, EM forum...

#7419 9 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

tisch tisch, EM forum...

At least he has a good EM avatar.

And I have at least one 16 digit alpha numeric NOS display glass I will sell. Display glass only. Send me a PM if interested.

#7420 9 days ago

Sorry guys I’m an EM guy all the way. I don’t even belong to any Ss groups. I just happened to get an SS bowler that needs 2 displays. It is the only SS thing I own.

#7421 9 days ago
Quoted from Adm927:

Sorry guys I’m an EM guy all the way. I don’t even belong to any Ss groups. I just happened to get an SS bowler that needs 2 displays. It is the only SS thing I own.

Well, OK then. Just this once though!

#7422 9 days ago

Is there something missing on this plunger? Gottlieb Twin Bill ball release.

IMG_6445 (resized).JPG

#7423 9 days ago

Looking forward a chime unit for a Bally Bow and Arrow pin

#7424 9 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

[quoted image]

If that is an OEM part then, it had an internal compression spring like the one that is used on a
Bally sounder unit.
If the spring got lost, then an external compression spring was used to fix the unit.

#7425 9 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

[quoted image]

A coil perhaps?

#7426 9 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

If I remember correctly, there's also a small coil stop-like cylindrical piece (that sits inside the sleeve and adjacent to the stop) that has a hole in it (like the plunger) in which the inner spring sits. I may be able get mine apart to get a photo, but am not sure if you'd even be able to source an internal spring for a replacement (and the external compression spring should work fine).

If the inner spring is gone and the stop-like piece is gone, however, I would have to imagine that the plunger would be a bit short (the inner piece is maybe about 1/4" to 1/3" long). Is there any buzzing from the coil when it activates?

#7427 9 days ago

I actually don’t have it operating yet. I just bought the bracket and coil. And I just installed the coil and it seems the plunger is too short as you say. It never hits the stop.

#7428 8 days ago

Can these springs be found? Can I get a longer plunger and do away with the spring?

#7429 7 days ago

Looking for an Williams Extra Innings backglass... I know bgresto has it...

pasted_image (resized).png
#7430 7 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Looking for an Williams Extra Innings backglass... I know bgresto has it...
[quoted image]

Have you tried posting here?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-backglass-and-translites-thread-buy-sell-trade

#7431 7 days ago

Anyone have a score motor, and gear box assembly for a Bally “on beam” not the entire score motor assembly just needing the motor and gearbox portion. Thanks!

#7432 7 days ago

Anybody need these? Free plus postage.

IMG_0248 (resized).jpgIMG_0249 (resized).jpg

SOLD

#7433 7 days ago

I could use them please!

Quoted from Playdium:

Anybody need these? Free plus postage.

#7434 6 days ago

Trying to fix the AS Relay on my 1972 Gottlieb Jungle. Anybody have a good condition part #8740 ratchet spring (new or used?) for the AS Relay? The one I have is all bent up and I need another one if you can source it.

Also, any guidance on the function and position the override stop (part A-8738)? Is it supposed to hold up the ratchet spring (which would mean the override stop would be at an angle), or is it supposed to limit the movement of the armature? Any guidance on placement would be appreciated. Trying to figure out if it's supposed to sit essentially perpendicular to the armature, or if it's suppose to be at an angle so as to limit movement of the ratchet spring.

Thanks!

#7435 6 days ago

I just opened a Pinside shop and will be selling mods and replacement parts. My collection is mostly EMs at this point, so I opened the shop with my first two parts being EM only parts that I have designed and have been using on my own games for over a year now. I hope to provide needed parts as well as mods for all eras of pinball machines and not just the latest Sterns and JJP offerings. I'd like to help fellow collectors get parts for the older games to keep them running. IM me if you have something in particular that is needed and not available that might be able to be made with a 3D printer. No promises but I will do my best.

My first two parts are Gottlieb Score Reel Guides for the early and mid 60s machines with Rat Trap reels and my own redesign of the Gottlieb start buttons to make it big and red and stand out! Not only were guests confused as to how to start a game, I was often doing a double take before installing these on all my Gottliebs. The card guides are available in two colors, pure white or an aged look.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball
20210218_233407 (resized).jpg20210220_173522 (resized).jpg

#7436 6 days ago

Nice work! Well done.

#7437 6 days ago

Need a scoring motor for a Williams blast off, part number 14A7805

#7438 6 days ago
Quoted from Mikec2003:

Need a scoring motor for a Williams blast off, part number 14A7805

From a Blast Off. $40 plus shipping. I will test before I box it up.

20210228_152337 (resized).jpg20210228_152343 (resized).jpg
#7439 5 days ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I found a couple more.
Send me your address and i will send them to you.
[quoted image]

Well that was quick so thanks again. Quick install as well. Pulled the spring off the back plate, lifted old actuator out, slid in the new one , had to move some blades to get them all aligned properly afterwards , and put the plate and spring back on.

Changing fuse blocks next. Ugh

65DB0EAE-9CCF-4C5C-B55A-CBD8BA367DFD (resized).jpegA8C9DDCE-2FF8-4E58-8DBB-87013141A97F (resized).jpegCEBE029B-987F-4E58-ACEA-0F91AF066406 (resized).jpeg
#7440 5 days ago

Glad it worked out.

#7441 5 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I’m looking for a couple leaf switches for a United shuffle alley. Two of mine in the alley under the rollovers are missing the plastic spacers.

Were you able to find those switches?

#7442 5 days ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Changing fuse blocks next.

I missed this. Is this a Bally Bingo machine?

#7443 5 days ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I missed this. Is this a Bally Bingo machine?

Or maybe a bowler? Those early Bally fuse blocks (and light sockets) are junk.

#7444 5 days ago

Bally “Happy Tour”. Needing much love.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#7445 5 days ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Those early Bally fuse blocks (and light sockets) are junk.

Oh I know so well. I haven't met a Bally Ball Bowler fuse holder I haven't changed yet.
But I must say, the rest of the machine was built with high end enginuity..

#7446 5 days ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Bally “Happy Tour”. Needing much love.

Oh, okay. I asked because the Relay Bank seen in one of the pics looked like
it may have been from a Bally EM Arcade machine. I guess I should maybe have
remembered their pins are the same. It wasn't that long ago I went through
a Bally pin from around the same era..

#7447 5 days ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

From a Blast Off. $40 plus shipping. I will test before I box it up.[quoted image][quoted image]

perfect, i will be in touch tomorrow, thanks

#7448 4 days ago
Quoted from John_I:I just opened a Pinside shop and will be selling mods and replacement parts.

I like your logo.

#7449 4 days ago

Looking for two Jones plugs.....one is 2 x 12, the other is 2 x 9.

IMG_8715 (resized).JPG
#7450 4 days ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Looking for two Jones plugs.....one is 2 x 12, the other is 2 x 9.
[quoted image]

Male or female?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 63.29
Cabinet - Other
Pinball-Mods.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 7469 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 150.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside