aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 207.
#7201 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Did you call Steve. I have ordered rebuild kids for Coin units from him in the past and it came with all the springs but not sure on the red spring or if it needs to be that specific. The coin units I rebuilt worked just fine.

No I haven’t. According to his website the red spring is a stronger spring and isn’t included but I’ll call anyway. What’s another order? I’ve given him a whole bunch of money already this month

#7202 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

No I haven’t. According to his website the red spring is a stronger spring and isn’t included but I’ll call anyway. What’s another order? I’ve given him a whole bunch of money already this month

Take the spring to a good hardware store... They sometimes have a spring section...

#7204 3 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I have a playfield for "300" Top Score if anyone needs parts.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108581

You can try posting that here as well:
The “looking for playfields thread”
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen

#7205 3 years ago

Speaking of springs...

For a Williams Solids N Stripes, I'm in need of springs:

10A-230 small one of the edge of the resetting 50 step
10A-183 for the bell clapper on the non-reset 50 step

Jimmy at PBR said they don't have them. Found one place on the internet (forget where) that wanted $10/spring plus shipping.

Any other sources or alternatives?

#7206 3 years ago

Anyone happen to have an old coin entry they would part with?
I picked up a Dragonette with no coin door that I need to replace.
Could use a hinge too, but could probably find something from Mcmaster
for that if all else fails
Thanks!!

coin entry (resized).jpgcoin entry (resized).jpg
#7207 3 years ago

I have just reverse engineered the Gottlieb Score Reel guides top and bottom
B-10808 and B-10809

hope it helps some of you:
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinksgottlieb&sort=newest

for all my reproduction parts head here:
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinksreproduction&sort=newest

screen-capture-19 (resized).pngscreen-capture-19 (resized).pngscreen-capture-20 (resized).pngscreen-capture-20 (resized).png
#7208 3 years ago

Well after getting my Ice Revue up and running I just realized I'm missing this little bell ringing lever (I'm sure it has a name). Anyone know where I can get these parts I"m missing? I found a pic online of what I need. I guess someone tried to quiet the game down a little bit.....

IMG_6246 (resized).JPGIMG_6246 (resized).JPGIMG_6247 (resized).JPGIMG_6247 (resized).JPG
#7209 3 years ago

I found it! Gottlieb Bell Clapper.... PB resource has a reproduction part.....

#7210 3 years ago

Hey guys -
I need two SW-11-30 assemblies. Pop bumper, dual-stack (one for coil, one for scoring), WITH the cup. PBR doesn't seem to list them, and the one search I found has Marco, sold out.

Any pointers? Even if it includes assembling myself?

#7211 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey guys -
I need two SW-11-30 assemblies. Pop bumper, dual-stack (one for coil, one for scoring), WITH the cup. PBR doesn't seem to list them, and the one search I found has Marco, sold out.
Any pointers? Even if it includes assembling myself?

Let me check. Think I have them.

#7212 3 years ago

I'd like a fairly nice playfield for KING KOOL Gottlieb. One without damage, no planking, etc. Probably a hard find today, but if you have it, I might buy it.

#7213 3 years ago
Quoted from Gott72:

I'd like a fairly nice playfield for KING KOOL Gottlieb. One without damage, no planking, etc. Probably a hard find today, but if you have it, I might buy it.

Also try posting here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen

#7214 3 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Let me check. Think I have them.

I checked and do not have them. Good luck with the search.

#7215 3 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

I checked and do not have them. Good luck with the search.

Thanks for checking, highly appreciated!

I have a note where I told myself that the original switches were arc'd and damaged, and to 'get new ones'. I can't FIND them now, which worries me that in my idiocracy, I might have tossed the ENTIRE ASSEMBLY - including the cup and mount.

I am such an idiot at times.

#7216 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

need two SW-11-30 assemblies.

Just out of curiosity: what do they fit?
I have some old ones but need a reference.

#7217 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Just out of curiosity: what do they fit?
I have some old ones but need a reference.

Oh, these are for a '75 Big Ben. Sorry, guess I should have mentioned that. Not sure what range of years the same switches were used for, but from memory, there's two switch stacks - one to power the coil, and the other for scoring. Plus the cup (actuator? blade?). If I knew the layout of the switches, I could likely build one from parts from PBR. I haven't had the time yet to look up the switch part in the parts catalog.

#7218 3 years ago

I will look at what I have ,but it is unlikely I have that one, as the only Bally from that period I have/had is 6 Million Dollar Man and was not EM.
I did have other Williams and CC EMs from that time period.
If you can find a pic I may still be able to help.

#7219 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I will look at what I have ,but it is unlikely I have that one, as the only Bally from that period I have/had is 6 Million Dollar Man and was not EM.
I did have other Williams and CC EMs from that time period.
If you can find a pic I may still be able to help.

Appreciate it! I will go through my stripping pictures tonight and see if I have one. If not, I can start scavinging parts together. Not too worried.

#7220 3 years ago

I know it’s probably a long shot and I’m probably the 500th person to pose this but where can you find these babies? Or does anyone have 10 to spare?

321705B3-6209-4EBE-AB8F-FF266442E256 (resized).jpeg321705B3-6209-4EBE-AB8F-FF266442E256 (resized).jpegBA8AC091-5162-489A-8D49-D1CF09A5BC04 (resized).jpegBA8AC091-5162-489A-8D49-D1CF09A5BC04 (resized).jpeg
#7221 3 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I know it’s probably a long shot and I’m probably the 500th person to pose this but where can you find these babies? Or does anyone have 10 to spare?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I probably have these extra tall in slotted, not Phillips. pbr sells 1.5inch phillips washerhead Part number: HDW-WH-6X1.5

Description: Phil round washer head steel wood screw nickel 6 x 1-1/2

#7222 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I probably have these extra tall in slotted, not Phillips. pbr sells 1.5inch phillips washerhead Part number: HDW-WH-6X1.5
Description: Phil round washer head steel wood screw nickel 6 x 1-1/2

Thanks for the part number. I’ll try these, it looks like I won’t have many threads left to work with so if they don’t hold I’ll get back to you about the slotted ones.

#7223 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Oh, these are for a '75 Big Ben. Sorry, guess I should have mentioned that. Not sure what range of years the same switches were used for, but from memory, there's two switch stacks - one to power the coil, and the other for scoring. Plus the cup (actuator? blade?). If I knew the layout of the switches, I could likely build one from parts from PBR. I haven't had the time yet to look up the switch part in the parts catalog.

I have the pop assemblies from a Gottlieb. Not quite the same.

#7224 3 years ago

Thanks guys -
Problem solved.
I found the pictures I took of the switches, and thought it was extremely odd that they were taken while laying in the cabinet, after I had the PF pulled out.

Looked in there and sure enough - NOTHING else was in there save for my two switches. How messed up am I. Thanks for your help! I can now get the high-current switch parts I need from PBR and reassemble.

#7225 3 years ago

Looking for a Bonus Unit for Bally Wizard or more specifically the Ratchet and Shaft, C1050-1903. The same bonus unit from Expressway supposedly will work.

I am also looking for a set of plastics for Dimension.

Any help would be appreciated.

#7226 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

I am also looking for a set of plastics for Dimension.

i do believe i have a good used set for that title

#7227 3 years ago

Looking for a 3” ball gate with the one way wire for a Bally Wizard. My project pin didn’t have one (big surprise). I looked on Marco and PBR but didn’t see any in stock. Thanks.

A375A33C-315C-4B58-B93C-980322E81BC4 (resized).jpegA375A33C-315C-4B58-B93C-980322E81BC4 (resized).jpeg
#7228 3 years ago

I'm looking for a working bally flash motor for Bow and Arrow

#7229 3 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Looking for a 3” ball gate with the one way wire for a Bally Wizard. My project pin didn’t have one (big surprise). I looked on Marco and PBR but didn’t see any in stock. Thanks.[quoted image]

If you search for Bally ball gate on ebay there is a bunch of hits to look at..

ebay.com link: sch

#7230 3 years ago

Looking for one of the blue bumper caps for my Williams OXO.

#7231 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

If you search for Bally ball gate on ebay there is a bunch of hits to look at..
ebay.com link

Thanks for that. It looks like 3 of them might work, all from the same seller. Hopefully one of them is close to the same length.

#7232 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

somebody needed these bay relay ladders?
[quoted image]

Ken, if you still have those 2, I’ll take them. Just let me know how much. Thanks.

51B65644-0883-44B2-91EE-F5E075182BA7 (resized).jpeg51B65644-0883-44B2-91EE-F5E075182BA7 (resized).jpeg
#7233 3 years ago

In need of a small bell assembly for a Williams game. Original part number for the unit is B-5392 and wa used in many
different games.

If you have one let me know

#7234 3 years ago
Quoted from megoman:

In need of a small bell assembly for a Williams game. Original part number for the unit is B-5392 and wa used in many
different games.

I'm sure you could substitute one of these Gottlieb style bell assemblies for the small Williams bell that you are missing.
http://www.pbresource.com/bells.html

#7235 3 years ago
Quoted from megoman:

different games.

Im fairly certain I have a bracket for this but not the actual bell. Id need a picture of what you need to verify.

#7236 3 years ago

Thanks for the responses.

Here is drawing and picture of the bell assembly I am trying to track down.

2F6D46E8-F667-4B72-8F89-3374FF755E15 (resized).jpeg2F6D46E8-F667-4B72-8F89-3374FF755E15 (resized).jpegPNG image 7 (resized).pngPNG image 7 (resized).png
#7237 3 years ago
Quoted from megoman:

different games.

And what game is it you have that needs one???

#7238 3 years ago

Williams 1962 World Series

#7239 3 years ago
Quoted from megoman:

The assembly looks like the reproduction that Pinball Resource did for the Gottlieb chime.

#7240 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

The assembly looks like the reproduction that Pinball Resource did for the Gottlieb chime.

yea, call PBR/Steve, he'll slap a Williams coil on it for you.

from the web site

10/100 Point 3” Bell (Plated) Assembly

These are reproduction assemblies for Gottlieb® E/M games!

Can also be converted for use in Williams, Bally, Chicago Coin, and even arcade games, you need to tell us the game and what voltage it runs on!

The below parts are included in the assemby, but can also be ordered individually
Plunger A1487+
Gottlieb® Coil A5143

#7241 3 years ago
Quoted from megoman:

Pitch and bat game?

#7242 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Pitch and bat game?

yup

IMG_9849 (resized).jpgIMG_9849 (resized).jpg
#7243 3 years ago
Quoted from megoman:

the bell assembly I am trying to track down

I know you are looking for the whole assembly, but should you find one that is lacking the actual bell, a word of caution that none of the PBR bells really work in that assembly.

I have a Williams Woodrail that someone removed the bells from, but left the assembly. The small bells from PBR are too large.

Might just want to have Steve set you up with one of his assemblies with the respective Williams coil. I’m probably going to go that route my self, since I can’t find a bell to fit the original.

#7244 3 years ago

I’m needing some Williams coin door parts. Does anyone have any of these wire/plastic parts that closes the switch when a quarter drops? I need 3 of those.

I also need three of these Williams taps that attach to the coin mechs.

Thanks!

DFFB385E-4485-4266-BD7E-879FF747F131 (resized).jpegDFFB385E-4485-4266-BD7E-879FF747F131 (resized).jpeg
#7245 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I’m needing some Williams coin door parts. Does anyone have any of these wire/plastic parts that closes the switch when a quarter drops? I need 3 of those.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

A lot of operators remove those parts to make the game not playable to the public.
There was talk of manufacturing the brass wire actuator/s...
I do not know if the part/s is going to be brought to fruition.

#7246 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Thanks!
[quoted image]

I may have some, I'll have to check. I can also look to see where I had ordered some from last year.

#7247 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Thanks!
[quoted image]

I have the switch assemblies. Also have the c-clip for them. All came from the same door but one has a slightly smaller rod on it by design

0CF0D987-986A-454B-A6CA-22F4BEF9ACE7 (resized).jpeg0CF0D987-986A-454B-A6CA-22F4BEF9ACE7 (resized).jpeg

Mike V

#7248 3 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have the switch assemblies. Also have the c-clip for them. All came from the same door but one has a slightly smaller rod on it by design
[quoted image]
Mike V

I believe the smaller wire for is for nickels... "2 nickels for 1 play".

#7249 3 years ago
Looking for a 3” ball gate with the one way wire for a Bally Wizard. My project pin didn’t have one (big surprise). I looked on Marco and PBR but didn’t see any in stock. Thanks.[quoted image]</blockquote

I didn't even realize my Bally Playboy was supposed to have a ballgate at all, until I saw images of a playfield refurbishment. The one-way gate sits at the entrance of the "grotto", and before gravity would pull it all the way in, the ball would often bounce out when I made the shot. It was annoying as hell. So, I looked all over creation for the assembly to no avail. What I DID find was the gate bridge (these seem to be readily available online), but the wire was NOWHERE to be found. Just today, after looking here on Pinside for the part, I found a thread where a guy suggested making one out of a paperclip! Lo and behold, the dang thing works!!! Maybe even better looking than the original?? LOL The paperclip ballgate "wire" is sturdy enough to prevent the ball from popping back out, but pliable enough to bend easily with needlenose pliers!

Gate wire (resized).jpgGate wire (resized).jpg

#7250 3 years ago
Looking for a 3” ball gate with the one way wire for a Bally Wizard. My project pin didn’t have one (big surprise). I looked on Marco and PBR but didn’t see any in stock. Thanks.[quoted image]</blockquote

I didn't even realize my Bally Playboy was supposed to have a ballgate at all, until I saw images of a playfield refurbishment. The one-way gate sits at the entrance of the "grotto", and before gravity would pull it all the way in, the ball would often bounce out when I made the shot. It was annoying as hell. So, I looked all over creation for the assembly to no avail. What I DID find was the gate bridge (these seem to be readily available online), but the wire was NOWHERE to be found. Just today, after looking here on Pinside for the part, I found a thread where a guy suggested making one out of a paperclip! Lo and behold, the dang thing works!!! Maybe even better looking than the original?? LOL The paperclip ballgate "wire" is sturdy enough to prevent the ball from popping back out, but pliable enough to bend easily with needlenose pliers!

Gate wire (resized).jpgGate wire (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/145 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.