20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240309-185731~2 (resized).png
There are 10,322 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 207.
#7101 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

One more request, I need a reel mounting plate to a late 60s Williams game. The reels slide into a slot and then click into place with a metal strap. On this smart Set Im restoring one of the straps is broken off. Need a replacement plate for a 4 reel game.
I'd post a pic of the part but the game is at my buddy Bobs getting a few bugs worked out
[quoted image]

Smart Set was the first pin I bought. The one I got was outside for over 10 years. Cabinet was trashed but I was able to get the pin up and running 100%. Fun game. That one looks in great shape!

I may have a score reel plate. I will look tomorrow and let you know.

#7102 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Smart Set was the first pin I bought. The one I got was outside for over 10 years. Cabinet was trashed but I was able to get the pin up and running 100%. Fun game. That one looks in great shape!
I may have a score reel plate. I will look tomorrow and let you know.

thanks, yea 1 of the 4 straps is broken off

#7103 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

thanks, yea 1 of the 4 straps is broken off

I checked my parts and do not have any of the plates. To make sure, you need the bottom plate that holds all the score reels correct? You may have to fabricate one and rivet it in place.

Sorry

#7104 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

I checked my parts and do not have any of the plates. To make sure, you need the bottom plate that holds all the score reels correct? You may have to fabricate one and rivet it in place.
Sorry

yea, bottom plate, missing the strap that retains one of the reels. thx anyway

#7105 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

In the short term you might be able to rearrange the switch stacks to use the undamaged slots in the actuator. That may require new or different switch stack screws and/or spacers but it wouldn't be a hard thing to do.

Doesn’t look like that’s an option because 6 of the 8 slots get used and 3 of them are cooked.

#7106 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Since only one side is burned, can you just invert it?
It looks like there is only one switch stack using only one side and that side is burned.

Don’t think it’s going to work that way. I need 2 good slots in succession and as you can see there are 3 in a row that are burnt/broken and there are 6 switches that go into the actuator. You can also see that some hack glued a couple of piece of metal into the broken slots to close the gap.

It’s a wonder a bigger disaster didn’t happen. I think I can use your actuator. It measures the same in length although the width is different. I think it may work. Sending a pm. Thanks

45D0B1F1-6393-4705-AD7D-750FE656BE11 (resized).jpeg45D0B1F1-6393-4705-AD7D-750FE656BE11 (resized).jpeg
#7107 3 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Don’t think it’s going to work that way. I need 2 good slots in succession and as you can see there are 3 in a row that are burnt/broken and there are 6 switches that go into the actuator. You can also see that some hack glued a couple of piece of metal into the broken slots to close the gap.
It’s a wonder a bigger disaster didn’t happen. I think I can use your actuator. It measures the same in length although the width is different. I think it may work. Sending a pm. Thanks [quoted image]

I was thinking... Maybe you can make a silicone mold and make a resin cast off of a good part.
Or, you can clean the part and use epoxy to fix the damaged areas.

#7108 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

I was thinking... Maybe you can make a silicone mold and make a resin cast off of a good part.
Or, you can clean the part and use epoxy to fix the damaged areas.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I may try the latter and see what happens.

#7109 3 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

It’s a wonder a bigger disaster didn’t happen. I think I can use your actuator. It measures the same in length although the width is different. I think it may work. Sending a pm. Thanks [quoted image]

I had some 3D printed but they're at work. I'llbe back there after the first so if you still need them at that time, let me know.

#7110 3 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

I had some 3D printed but they're at work. I'llbe back there after the first so if you still need them at that time, let me know.

Will do. Gracias

#7111 3 years ago

Looking for a coin door to an early 60s/late 50s Williams machine. Here is the one have. I could probably repaint this but the coin mech holders are rusted solid to the door and can’t get them off without destroying them. If you only have the coin mech holders or a really bent door but not rusty I’d be interested in that too

B035EE5B-DAE8-467F-9A02-281E530FAA39 (resized).jpegB035EE5B-DAE8-467F-9A02-281E530FAA39 (resized).jpeg46FC9205-50AC-4A1D-989F-7B0533627221 (resized).jpeg46FC9205-50AC-4A1D-989F-7B0533627221 (resized).jpeg

Mike V

#7112 3 years ago

Looking for the long metal bar that goes across the long relay bank under the playfield in a Williams OXO. it also has the labels for each relay.

#7113 3 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

I have the old style fiber ones if that helps.

IMG_8519 (resized).jpgIMG_8519 (resized).jpg
#7114 3 years ago

somebody needed these bay relay ladders?

20201223_130351.jpg20201223_130351.jpg
#7115 3 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

I have the old style fiber ones if that helps.
[quoted image]

Thanks Izzy. PinballAir is sending me a couple just like yours and I’ll see if they work. Appreciate the offer.

#7116 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

somebody needed these bay relay ladders?
[quoted image]

Ken, you might be referring to me. You can see the pics if mine in post 7106. Thanks.

#7117 3 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Ken, you might be referring to me. You can see the pics if mine in post 7106. Thanks.

yea, i was on my mobile... do you want these two?

#7118 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

yea, i was on my mobile... do you want these two?

Yes for sure if you don’t still have them next week. I’ll know soon then if I still can use them. Much obliged.

#7119 3 years ago

I'm looking for the rubber stop for a mechanical ball lifter. The game is 1957 Wms bingo type machine (Hi-Hand), but I'm guessing it is a pretty universal part. PBR said they don't have them and I don't see it at Marco's website.

- undrdog

rubber piece hi hand (resized).JPGrubber piece hi hand (resized).JPG
#7120 3 years ago

Is this the lifter? It's from the '59 Williams parts catalog.
Williams_Parts_Catalog_1959 pg27 (resized).jpgWilliams_Parts_Catalog_1959 pg27 (resized).jpg
There is a newer lifter that started with '59 Tic Tac Toe.

#7121 3 years ago

Need a few parts for my Kings & Queens.....is there a place to source flathead wood screws used for the Playfield or these other plastics parts?? And if anyone knows the guy in the last pic let me know as I want to talk to him..... lol.

thumbnail_IMG_6160 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_6160 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_6161 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_6161 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_6162 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_6162 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_6163 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_6163 (resized).jpg
#7122 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Need a few parts for my Kings & Queens.....is there a place to source flathead wood screws used for the Playfield or these other plastics parts?? And if anyone knows the guy in the last pic let me know as I want to talk to him..... lol.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You should be able to get the screws at Home Depot or Lowes, just take an example with you. The white parts that you are referring to are called lane guides or rollover guides. I’d order a rubber ring kit and maybe pop bumper caps. I suggest ordering from Pinball Resource as you’re looking for em parts. Did your game include a copy of the schematics? If not you can order one? This era of pin didn’t come with a manual.

http://www.pbresource.com/pfparts.html
http://www.pbresource.com/pfplayfEM.htm

#7123 3 years ago

OK. I wouldn't think that I could find those screws that look the same. I think they are nickel plated flathead washer head screws. Will have a look. I have the rubber ring kit. Will have a look at pinball resource for the lane guides. Thanks! I had no idea what to call them!

#7124 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

OK. I wouldn't think that I could find those screws that look the same. I think they are nickel plated flathead washer head screws. Will have a look. I have the rubber ring kit. Will have a look at pinball resource for the lane guides. Thanks! I had no idea what to call them!

Home depot doesn’t have those screws. Get me the length of the screw and the how many you need and I’ll send them to you for the price of postage. The lane guides available from pbresource are new reproductions and don’t quite match so you my need to order a whole new set. As for the graffiti guy .. can’t help there

Mike V

#7125 3 years ago

Thanks Mike. Message sent!

#7126 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Need a few parts for my Kings & Queens.

2410 3/18/76 has been there for 80% of K&Qs life.

#7127 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Pinball Resource might also have the screws you need, sense they are a Gottlieb parts supplier

#7128 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Thanks Mike. Message sent!

Here is a pic of the screws I’ll send you

F58AB53F-B168-4AA4-9F23-E1BE82CF0D7F (resized).jpegF58AB53F-B168-4AA4-9F23-E1BE82CF0D7F (resized).jpeg

Mike V

#7129 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

..is there a place to source flathead wood screws used for the Playfield

https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=2155

nickel plated are hard to find. these zinc with a washer will be close.

#7130 3 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=2155
nickel plated are hard to find. these zinc with a washer will be close.

PBR sells washerhead screws but only in a phillips head...the only slotted washerheads available have been scavenged off other games.

#7131 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Is this the lifter? It's from the '59 Williams parts catalog.

MarkG That must be it. Mine is missing the protrusions marked red, but that's it.

Need the rubber stops 23-6313. Also, need a new spring, but can probably get that anywhere.

D559692A-FF6C-404D-A6F5-DBFF97DC41DB (resized).jpegD559692A-FF6C-404D-A6F5-DBFF97DC41DB (resized).jpeg
#7132 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

And if anyone knows the guy in the last pic let me know as I want to talk to him..... lol.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I remember Tim but I haven’t seen him since that Foghat concert back in 77.

#7133 3 years ago

Still looking for a used coin entry plate for a '66 Central Park if anyone can help.

#7134 3 years ago

Hey gang,
Anyone happen to have any woodrail gate covers, with or without the gate flap they wouldn't mind parting with?
I do know it's a tall order.
Or is anyone printing them?
Thanks!!

Gate cover (resized).jpgGate cover (resized).jpg
#7135 3 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hey gang,
Anyone happen to have any woodrail gate covers, with or without the gate flap they wouldn't mind parting with?
I do know it's a tall order.
Or is anyone printing them?
Thanks!![quoted image]

I was hoping for that part to be reproduced.

#7136 3 years ago

I am fairly certain Steve Young at Pinball Resource has reproduced this part. It had been unobtainium for a long time....

#7137 3 years ago

Anyone have the number 15 ball for Bank-a-Ball/ Flipper Pool? Yes I know PBR makes them but I figured I would throw it out here first because I’m sure his are much more white then my originals.

A59470B3-8C4A-46EE-AF17-21E97BFCC579 (resized).jpegA59470B3-8C4A-46EE-AF17-21E97BFCC579 (resized).jpeg

#7138 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone have the number 15 ball for Bank-a-Ball/ Flipper Pool? Yes I know PBR makes them but I figured I would throw it out here first because I’m sure his are much more white then my originals.
[quoted image]

You can fix that one. Sister it up with glue or tape along the shaft. These are $30 a pop

#7139 3 years ago

Ball 1 and 15 are the first to break. Sorta gotta replace all 15 to make the game look right. Due the math on that one.

#7140 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

You can fix that one. Sister it up with glue or tape along the shaft. These are $30 a pop

Maybe I’ll give it a go with some JB Weld and see what happens

#7141 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Maybe I’ll give it a go with some JB Weld and see what happens

Rivet a new extension on to the actuator (Lexan plastic is really strong) and simply hot glue or tape the existing flat part to it.

#7142 3 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Ball 1 and 15 are the first to break. Sorta gotta replace all 15 to make the game look right. Due the math on that one.

These are 20% new balls repainted (as needed) and cleared. No need to replace all in my opinion.

602AEA0C-2F2B-451E-A0F2-E413E6BF4224 (resized).jpeg602AEA0C-2F2B-451E-A0F2-E413E6BF4224 (resized).jpeg

#7143 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Rivet a new extension on to the actuator (Lexan plastic is really strong) and simply hot glue or tape the existing flat part to it.

I was just thinking the same thing after I posted the JB weld comment. I already have a rivet tool on the way from Amazon for another project I had ordered yesterday. It should be here tomorrow.

#7144 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

[quoted image]

Another way to fix these is to slide some cut to shape plastic from another dead ball and melt the pieces together around the rivets using a small tipped soldering iron

FYI: Actually the balls Steve has are a slight bit off white and often match well. 1 and 15 are indeed the best selling but surprisingly 2 doesn’t sell very well but 3 are in demand

Mike V

#7145 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

These are 20% new balls repainted (as needed) and cleared. No need to replace all in my opinion.
[quoted image]

nice webbing/paint job!

#7146 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

nice webbing/paint job!

Thanks Montana marble effect blue.

#7147 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Still looking for a used coin entry plate for a '66 Central Park if anyone can help.

Sorry, wrong plate

#7148 3 years ago

I have a pile of coin boxes if anyone needs one, not sure what they go for but what ever is fair will work. I have square metal ones for older EM games and a few WPC ones too. Arcade as well. I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

#7149 3 years ago
Quoted from ibis:

I have a pile of coin boxes if anyone needs one, not sure what they go for but what ever is fair will work. I have square metal ones for older EM games and a few WPC ones too. Arcade as well. I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

You got one of these?

118195528_675013303099191_10748412233161329_n (resized).jpg118195528_675013303099191_10748412233161329_n (resized).jpg
#7150 3 years ago

Anybody got some Williams steppers? Broke a finger off the spinner assy on a 69 Williams Smart Set.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hartsville, SC
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,322 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/143?hl=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.