gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 207.
#6901 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

That guy posts on just about every state’s Craigslist and on Mr. Pinball. Some people have had luck with him. I have struck out way too many times for fairly common things so I gave up.

Me too. either struck out or too pricey.

#6902 3 years ago

Looking for a lockdown bar for a '76 Gottlieb Royal Flush.

Also, need a playfield glass (I'm in central NH, so the glass would need to be in NH or MA).

#6903 3 years ago
Quoted from stoli1:

Looking for a lockdown bar for a '76 Gottlieb Royal Flush.
Also, need a playfield glass (I'm in central NH, so the glass would need to be in NH or MA).

Stoli

Do you have a photo of what the lockbar is supposed to look like? I have about 1/2 dozen of different types stashed away.

Does yours have the buttons on the bottom or the tabs?

Alberto

#6904 3 years ago

I haven't actually picked up the pin yet. It's a project machine and I know it's missing the lockdown. I think it might be the buttons as opposed to the fins but not sure. Maybe someone with a RF can chime in? I hope to have it by Monday. I'll PM you when I know more.

#6905 3 years ago
Quoted from stoli1:

I haven't actually picked up the pin yet. It's a project machine and I know it's missing the lockdown. I think it might be the buttons as opposed to the fins but not sure. Maybe someone with a RF can chime in? I hope to have it by Monday. I'll PM you when I know more.

Royal Flush uses the button style lock bar.

#6906 3 years ago
Quoted from stoli1:

Just checked, all the lock bars I have are tabbed, no buttons. Sorry

Alberto

#6907 3 years ago

Do you have a molding slide / receiver that accepts the tabbed style bar. I've heard I might be able to swap out the whole thing?

#6908 3 years ago
Quoted from stoli1:

Do you have a molding slide / receiver that accepts the tabbed style bar. I've heard I might be able to swap out the whole thing?

Unfortunately no, I only have lock bars.

Alberto

#6909 3 years ago

Speaking of lockbars, does anyone know of a source to get replacement end caps for the large bar used on Gottlieb’s Swing Along? I’m not sure what other games used that bar. PBR doesn’t have these end caps available and I’m not sure if anyone does. The finish on mine is pretty pitted and a small chunk is out of one of them. Here’s a pic of mine.

1A35DBCE-1F76-4918-B9D3-393F4D21A77A (resized).jpeg1A35DBCE-1F76-4918-B9D3-393F4D21A77A (resized).jpeg
#6910 3 years ago
Quoted from rlbohon3:

Speaking of lockbars, does anyone know of a source to get replacement end caps for the large bar used on Gottlieb’s Swing Along? I’m not sure what other games used that bar. PBR doesn’t have these end caps available and I’m not sure if anyone does. The finish on mine is pretty pitted and a small chunk is out of one of them. Here’s a pic of mine.
[quoted image]

Just send them out to be re-chromed. You will love the results and it will probably cost you less than finding a replacement bar with mediocre end caps. One of mine:

DD5D8147-CF58-48CC-B64D-F8FC95FBE095 (resized).jpegDD5D8147-CF58-48CC-B64D-F8FC95FBE095 (resized).jpegAE53F902-8040-41FE-B29E-AC407525BD03 (resized).jpegAE53F902-8040-41FE-B29E-AC407525BD03 (resized).jpegD1D2DC6D-F82B-4D03-ABD5-9CAB119C2C8B (resized).jpegD1D2DC6D-F82B-4D03-ABD5-9CAB119C2C8B (resized).jpeg
#6911 3 years ago
Quoted from rlbohon3:

[quoted image]

i can help with rechrome. about $50 for the pair

#6912 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

Just send them out to be re-chromed. You will love the results and it will probably cost you less than finding a replacement bar with mediocre end caps. One of mine:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Looks beautiful. Good suggestion.

Quoted from pinhead52:

i can help with rechrome. about $50 for the pair

Thanks! I’ll send you a PM.

#6913 3 years ago
Quoted from stoli1:

Royal Flush/Card Whiz (and Surfer/Surf Champ I believe) are perfect for updating to the shark fin style receiver because they have the newer larger coin door and do not need slots for coin slides like the earlier shorter height body cabinets prior to 1976.

#6914 3 years ago
Quoted from stoli1:

I have both a fin lockdown bar and corresponding receiver if you are game,

#6915 3 years ago

Any chance someone has a williams 14 A 7805 (60hz 28 RPM) score motor they'd part with? Let me know.

Added over 4 years ago:

(Found)

#6916 3 years ago

I'm looking to purchase the lower left hand plastic, like the one pictured, for a Gottlieb Ice Review.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#6917 3 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

I'm looking to purchase the lower left hand plastic, like the one pictured, for a Gottlieb Ice Review or Ice Show.
[quoted image]

"Ice Show" (the add-a-ball version), does not have these.

#6918 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

"Ice Show" (the add-a-ball version), does not have these.

Thanks..I'll update my post. I know it's a long shot anyway. I

#6919 3 years ago

Anyone familiar with the Bally 5 bank drop target used in games like Freedom, Capt Fantastic and others. Mine is missing these parts on both ends of the assembly so looks like I need two of each except for the single plunger. If anyone has these parts or the complete assembly please let me know.

2513B9D7-4AA5-4421-921A-D3B7270519CA (resized).jpeg2513B9D7-4AA5-4421-921A-D3B7270519CA (resized).jpegEB048A93-8124-4A5F-ADBD-AA35DB3D6B54 (resized).jpegEB048A93-8124-4A5F-ADBD-AA35DB3D6B54 (resized).jpeg
#6920 3 years ago
Quoted from Bonk:

Anyone familiar with the Bally 5 bank drop target used in games like Freedom, Capt Fantastic and others. Mine is missing these parts on both ends of the assembly so looks like I need two of each except for the single plunger. If anyone has these parts or the complete assembly please let me know.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have a complete assy from a nightrider that I can provide

#6921 3 years ago

Looking for jones plug info from a Bally Rocket 3. None of the jones plugs on the bottom board are marked, the ones in the front. A photo of them would be helpful.
thx
izzy

#6922 3 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Looking for jones plug info from a Bally Rocket 3. None of the jones plugs on the bottom board are marked, the ones in the front. A photo of them would be helpful.
thx
izzy

Found. Pinball rebel had a set w/the score cards.

#6923 3 years ago

Looking for this Williams wiper board.

download (24) (resized).pngdownload (24) (resized).png
#6924 3 years ago

Everyone probably has more #44 bulbs they will every need, but if you are in the NH/MA area, I just posted this in the Marketplace. If this is not the right forum for this post, please let me know and I can take it down.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have 350 #44 bulbs for sale. These are all tested good. They came off EM's that I have restored and replaced the bulbs for LED's. At $20, it comes out to 6-cents per bulb as oppo...”
2020-10-15
Merrimack, NH
20 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 113 times

#6925 3 years ago

OK, Not really an EM part but.....

I'm putting new rings on my newly acquired Skylab. Williams used some odd sizes, most of which I can get by with by using a "close enough" replacement.

However, one size I need is 2-5/16" I don't see a 2-1/4 on Steve's site, just 2 or 2-1/2. I guess 2-1/2 is closest. Do you think that would be too large?

The real issue is that the machine calls for a 6" ring, which I don't see on the usual sites. Does anyone know if / where they can be had?

Thanks

#6926 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Do you think that would be too large?
The real issue is that the machine calls for a 6" ring, which I don't see on the usual sites. Does anyone know if / where they can be had?

If 2-1/2 is too large, stretch out a 2" ring and it should be fine.

Regarding the 6" ring....if you can't find one, make one. All you need is superglue, a razor blade, and a couple smaller rings that when cut, can be added together to make one 6" ring. Make a clean square cut, apply a drop of superglue, then press the two ends together and hold for a minute. You won't believe how strong the bond is unless you've tried this before!

#6927 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

The real issue is that the machine calls for a 6" ring,

Marco has old stock 51/2" ring that you could stretch out.
Note: I had to shop out the same game many years ago...
----- someone add two extra posts to the top area so that it
----- would take three rubber rings, instead of just one.

#6928 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Regarding the 6" ring

Quoted from vec-tor:

----- someone add two extra posts to the top area so that it

Thanks

#6929 3 years ago

I need schematics for cow poke. Can anyone take a high resolution picture or two of theirs or have one they don’t need?

61A4FE05-3221-4670-ADB2-4D1E9EEC4722 (resized).jpeg61A4FE05-3221-4670-ADB2-4D1E9EEC4722 (resized).jpeg1784BD42-0239-4359-957E-A0D83F4BDADD (resized).jpeg1784BD42-0239-4359-957E-A0D83F4BDADD (resized).jpeg
#6930 3 years ago
#6931 3 years ago

Of course he does. He has several hundred of my $$ in this machine already. I have a bunch of schematics for games I no longer own, dupes, other docs I have collected. Hoping someone else has a similar situation.

Looking for schematics for cow poke, spin a card, fast draw, quick draw, and crosstown

Many schematics and manuals for trade here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-flyers-club/page/2#post-5915200

#6932 3 years ago

Does anyone have the parts manual for a mid 60’s Gottlieb? I am working on a Gottlieb Bank-a-Ball and I am wondering the correct flipper coil numbers. There are some Bally coils in there now and one is toasted.

#6933 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Does anyone have the parts manual for a mid 60’s Gottlieb? I am working on a Gottlieb Bank-a-Ball and I am wondering the correct flipper coil numbers. There are some Bally coils in there now and one is toasted.

The 1968 Gottlieb catalog shows coil A-5141 and sleeve A-5064.

#6934 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

The 1968 Gottlieb catalog shows coil A-5141 and sleeve A-5064.

Thanks so much

#6935 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Thanks so much

Like 15 years of 5141. PBR has a yellow dot high power, organge dot medium power versions as well. Normally standard is all you need if everything is tuned up etc

#6936 3 years ago

Looking for this brass retainer for the running man frame on a 1962 Williams baseball machine.

download (25) copy (resized).pngdownload (25) copy (resized).png
1 week later
#6937 3 years ago

anyone have a cross town or subway doors? Mine have seen better days (chipped and cracked). PBR remade these at one point.

Please and thank you.

67F45721-41A7-4533-AD1C-F7A4A755DEAE (resized).png67F45721-41A7-4533-AD1C-F7A4A755DEAE (resized).png

#6938 3 years ago

Hoping to find a good condition backglass for 1966 Mayfair and also a good condition full set of plastics for the same game. The plastics can also be from Hyde Park as they're the same. Cheers.

#6939 3 years ago

I have a friend that has a ‘57 Wms Kings. Need most or all plastics. Long shot but maybe

#6940 3 years ago

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I'm making my own variation of the conjoined "Siamese" post now, in any of colors you see in the 2nd picture down below -- including opaque white, which everyone seeks but no one can find.

Conjoined (resized).jpgConjoined (resized).jpg

I needed to make these because of a Close Encounters I'm dressing up with black posts. Plain white posts are boring -- make your machines pop which a complementary splash of color! More info at https://rocketcitypinball.com or my Pinside shop.

custom posts slide _updated_WM (resized).jpgcustom posts slide _updated_WM (resized).jpg

#6941 3 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

I have a friend that has a ‘57 Wms Kings. Need most or all plastics. Long shot but maybe

Contact Shay. Although they were not listed online, they had them in stock. My old ones has rotted and smelled like vinager. Here is my game in action with the new set

#6942 3 years ago

Looking for the bakelite snowshoe wiper side of the player unit for a gottlieb "300." and the associated hardware (the metal screwdown plate and screws) if anyone knows where I could find one.

Thanks!

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png
#6943 3 years ago

Hi,

Does anyone have one of those trapezoid shaped brackets that hold the score reel coil in place on a 1970's Williams score reel?

Or perhaps a way to secure the coil without that piece, tie wraps?

TIA

#6944 3 years ago

Put this in a separate post a few weeks ago. But thought it was worth mentioning here. Parting out a Williams Honey. Have sold quite a bit, but have a couple of steppers, three sets of score reels, complete with relays lower and upper cab wiring harnesses, the shooter rod cover, the playfield which is in pretty good condition, the power supply, the score motor cams, but sold motor, and a few other assorted parts.

Also, still looking for a decent used, know I can get one from BG, back glass for Gottlieb 4 Square. Also looking for original translite for Breakshot (Ok, know it is not an em, but plays kind of like one).

Thanks

#6945 3 years ago

Looking for a power toggle switch and cover plate for a Gottlieb 70s EM - Spirit of 76 or similar year. Thanks!

#6946 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi,
Does anyone have one of those trapezoid shaped brackets that hold the score reel coil in place on a 1970's Williams score reel?
Or perhaps a way to secure the coil without that piece, tie wraps?
TIA

There you go, two post up, DC Rand should have your part. Although, you should mention what game. Williams score reel brackets differ in the ‘70’s depending on the game. Do you have the large reels like Paddock & Gulfstream, or the small ones like Triple Strike, Aztec, Strato-Flite?

#6947 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

There you go, two post up, DC Rand should have your part. Although, you should mention what game. Williams score reel brackets differ in the ‘70’s depending on the game. Do you have the large reels like Paddock & Gulfstream, or the small ones like Triple Strike, Aztec, Strato-Flite?

I wouldn't want to pull a part from a good assembly.

Large reels

#6948 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Looking for a power toggle switch and cover plate for a Gottlieb 70s EM - Spirit of 76 or similar year. Thanks!

I can fix you up. (originally it would have been a push button)

#6949 3 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Looking for the bakelite snowshoe wiper side of the player unit for a gottlieb "300." and the associated hardware (the metal screwdown plate and screws) if anyone knows where I could find one.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

I might have these pm me if you still need

#6950 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I can fix you up. (originally it would have been a push button)

Sorry for the late reply... switch no longer needed, client just scored a switch and plate. Hoping they bought the right one!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 24.98
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/139 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.