aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 207.
#6751 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Try Steve Young's Pinball Resource.

He didn't have them listed on his site, but I did find a remake solenoid from this site: pin-games.se

Ordered 3 of them, just in case...lol...now onto troubleshooting the rest of this machine!

#6752 3 years ago

Anyone have a cowpoke? I need a picture of the main board relay labels. Mine is missing the center bank labels

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6753 3 years ago

Ever order parts then figure out you don't need them because you are blind? Spares are good to have anyway :3

20200821_110617 (resized).jpg20200821_110617 (resized).jpg
#6754 3 years ago
Quoted from Iwasthebruce:

Ever order parts then figure out you don't need them because you are blind? Spares are good to have anyway :3
[quoted image]

I love having "parts on the shelf".

#6755 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I need a picture of the main board relay labels.

A little dirty, but not too bad..

IMG_0331 (resized).JPGIMG_0331 (resized).JPGIMG_0332 (resized).JPGIMG_0332 (resized).JPG
#6756 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Anyone have a cowpoke? I need a picture of the main board relay labels. Mine is missing the center bank labels
[quoted image]

You can actually get the control bank labels directly off of the cir diagram, they are in order (provided yo have a cir dia)

#6757 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

You can actually get the control bank labels directly off of the cir diagram, they are in order (provided yo have a cir dia)

That picture did it for me. I can make labels now

#6758 3 years ago
Quoted from Vintage-Pinball:

Does anyone have a coin door ( or just the ancillaries) that would fit a Bally Trail drive please? It's not for me but a guy in N.Ireland who isnt a member here. He has the main door but the ancillaries are missing so a full door might be easiest. Thanks!

I have a complete Bally door for Trail Drive. Message me.

#6759 3 years ago
Quoted from Vintage-Pinball:

Does anyone have a coin door ( or just the ancillaries) that would fit a Bally Trail drive please? It's not for me but a guy in N.Ireland who isnt a member here. He has the main door but the ancillaries are missing so a full door might be easiest. Thanks!

Here's a Bally door with mechanisms, which I have available. Also, an extra coin plate, coin mech, and vinyl glass canopy channel are available, as pictured.

The extra ball relay shown is sold. Message me if interested.

20200822_014925 (resized).jpg20200822_014925 (resized).jpg20200822_014938 (resized).jpg20200822_014938 (resized).jpg
#6760 3 years ago

Hi all,

Does anyone have a Williams (although I think Gtb would work) knocker bracket and plunger? I have the coil.

oh and yes, the all elusive Williams plastic ball shooter housing?

thx

#6761 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Williams plastic ball shooter housing?

Are you serious ? That shooter housing breaks constantly...
Maybe a new 3D printed one made with high impact plastic?
Good luck with the find.

#6762 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Maybe a new 3D printed one made with high impact plastic?

good idea. Someone must have a file already.

there's this, no logo but nice.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/pinball-plunger-assembly-afa543aed2cd48f5ac2109f42039cec7

#6763 3 years ago

Is this not a good Williams shooter housing?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/3B-7160-T

#6764 3 years ago
Quoted from Barr993:

s this not a good Williams shooter housing?

Funny, That was out of stock when I checked a couple of days ago. I haven't seen one available in quite a while. TY

#6765 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi all,
Does anyone have a Williams (although I think Gtb would work) knocker bracket and plunger? I have the coil.
thx

pbr does have the knockers

#6766 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

So did my ex

#6767 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

That picture did it for me. I can make labels now

Thanks for the help

1F2CDFBC-542F-4B9A-929D-CE20EBA97F75 (resized).jpeg1F2CDFBC-542F-4B9A-929D-CE20EBA97F75 (resized).jpeg5527170D-F03A-4B98-84EF-A32E7ACC94A2 (resized).jpeg5527170D-F03A-4B98-84EF-A32E7ACC94A2 (resized).jpeg
#6768 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I think Steve just sells the complete assembly, I'm just looking for the bracket.

She says hello

#6769 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I think Steve just sells the complete assembly, I'm just looking for the bracket.

She says hello

I have half of the bracket but missing the piece that hold the coil.

#6770 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have half of the bracket but missing the piece that hold the coil.

Thanks Ken,

I found a CC knocker bracket and put it in. I'm now waiting for a new plunger to see how it sounds. I'll let you know if your bracket would help.

-W

#6771 3 years ago
Quoted from Barr993:

Is this not a good Williams shooter housing?

For reference, Marco just got in over 100 of these plastic Williams shooter housings if anyone needs. I know in the past they were unobtainium.

#6772 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi all,
thx

I have a complete Gottlieb knocker, bracket and coil available in nice condition. Message me, if interested.

#6773 3 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I have a complete Gottlieb knocker, bracket and coil available in nice condition. Message me, if interested.

Thanks, I think I've got it covered, but will let you know if I don't.

#6774 3 years ago

Looking for a 1962 Gottlieb Cover Girl gobble hole wire form (under playfield). The gobble holes were closed and bulls eye targets are put in place. I would like to return the playfield into original layout. The wire form is Y shaped and connects two gobble holes to outhole.

#6775 3 years ago

Bumping in case anyone hasn't checked the thread lately and might be interested:

Quoted from goldenboy232:

Hi guys, I’ve still got two of these Wedgehead faces left from the last batch that I made.
The two are already packaged up and ready to go.
They are “seconds” and have a very slight flaw in the top left corner. If you have even basic skills with some wood putty or Bondo you could easily square off that corner on replacing the face and you never know the difference.
I’ll offer these as a 2-piece package for half price ($40 for the package, plus shipping).
PM me if interested.
[quoted image]

3C4EF882-B380-4903-A100-EE2F0352F6D2 (resized).jpeg3C4EF882-B380-4903-A100-EE2F0352F6D2 (resized).jpeg

#6776 3 years ago

plunger part for gottlieb cinderalla 1948

20200829_013429 (resized).jpg20200829_013429 (resized).jpg
#6777 3 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

plunger part for gottlieb cinderalla 1948[quoted image]

If unavailable, that part looks like something that could be 3D printed.

#6778 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi all,
thx

ebay.com link: EM Gottlieb BUCKAROO Pinball Machine CABINET KNOCKER good used parts

#6779 3 years ago

Thanks Ken,

I ended up using a CC knocker which I removed from a Beatniks a few years ago. If I recall I removed it as it didn't sound right. I have to change the plunger and see how it works in my Spanish Eyes.

I'll contact Skip if the CC doesn't work for me.

#6780 3 years ago

I recently pick up a load of rotten em machines that I'm parting out.

NO BACKGLASSES OR CABS.

I have parts from the following machines. Let me know what your looking for.

Bronco
Mustang
Jet spin
Solar city
Volley
Old Chicago
Recel lady luck
Chicago coin sound stage
Chicago coin show time
Zac universe
Liberty bell plastic set

#6781 3 years ago

Anybody have an extra one of these little aluminum posts? If I was smart I'd part out this Aces & Kings but I hate to see one less playable pin in the world.

posts (resized).jpgposts (resized).jpg
#6782 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Anybody have an extra one of these little aluminum posts? If I was smart I'd part out this Aces & Kings but I hate to see one less playable pin in the world.
[quoted image]

how about pbr?
http://www.pbresource.com/postscrew/wll-2a2945.jpg

#6783 3 years ago

I hadn't even thought of them. So used to ordering my SS parts from PBL and Marco.

Does anyone know what this part is called or part number? I don't see it in the PP parts books. It's the little thingee clamped onto the arm that's circled in green, and missing from the one circled in pink (coil removed to replace a broken coil stop). This is a Williams '70 "left bonus unit". It's missing from the "right bonus unit" also, so possibly neither arm is supposed to have it?

101_1076 (resized).jpg101_1076 (resized).jpg

#6784 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

I hadn't even thought of them. So used to ordering my SS parts from PBL and Marco.
Does anyone know what this part is called or part number? I don't see it in the PP parts books. It's the little thingee clamped onto the arm that's circled in green, and missing from the one circled in pink (coil removed to replace a broken coil stop). This is a Williams '70 "left bonus unit". It's missing from the "right bonus unit" also, so possibly neither arm is supposed to have it?
[quoted image]

http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/WMS_Parts_1971-1972/index.html#/13/zoomed

"Drive arm" ... the pic in the parts manual denotes the extra material on your green circled one and no extra material on your red circled one, I guess it's "new & improved"

#6785 3 years ago

Hmmmm had I better remove my post in hangout? didn't see this thread :-\
Not sure If increasing odds of finding one or peaving mods and other folk off.

Looking for Back glass origional screenprint or scan of one for my 1973 Sega Galaxy....

Last and final piece before she can leave the workshop for my lounge.

Please and Please!

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#6786 3 years ago
Quoted from Hul1gn:

Looking for Back glass origional screenprint or scan of one for my 1973 Sega Galaxy....
Please and Please!
[quoted image]

Was going to suggest Bgresto but it’s a stern galaxy.

#6787 3 years ago

Looking for a NOS or very nice Cow Poke playfield. Super long shot I know but that’s where I am on my restoration. Mine will take extensive touch ups. I’m up for it but figured why not ask?

CE0A2E2E-251E-4029-96C5-4966F66BE32F (resized).jpegCE0A2E2E-251E-4029-96C5-4966F66BE32F (resized).jpeg

#6788 3 years ago
Quoted from Hul1gn:

Please and Please!
[quoted image]

1. Try posting in this forum:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-backglass-and-translites-thread-buy-sell-trade
2. Ask Mayfair Amusements if he has this backglass.
3. I know several Facebook groups for pinball parts searches. I'll pm you some links tonight.
4. There is only one other pinsider member that owns one. Did you ask him what condition his backglass is in? If he can take it to a printer or a graphics shop that has a CRUZ scanner, then can scan an archival quality scan, and you can provide to Bgresto to have it printed.
5. Check http://www.pinballowners.com/tassteiden#34869, as this collector lists a Williams Galaxy in his collection. Neither Pinside nor ipdb reference a Williams Galaxy. He probably has a Stern galaxy, but it may be a Sega Galaxy.

#6789 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

1. Try posting in this forum:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-backglass-and-translites-thread-buy-sell-trade
2. Ask Mayfair Amusements if he has this backglass.
3. I know several Facebook groups for pinball parts searches. I'll pm you some links tonight.
4. There is only one other pinsider member that owns one. Did you ask him what condition his backglass is in? If he can take it to a printer or a graphics shop that has a CRUZ scanner, then can scan an archival quality scan, and you can provide to Bgresto to have it printed.
5. Check http://www.pinballowners.com/tassteiden#34869, as this collector lists a Williams Galaxy in his collection. Neither Pinside nor ipdb reference a Williams Galaxy. He probably has a Stern galaxy, but it may be a Sega Galaxy.

Hey!
thanks for the response

And for the tip, strange that forum topic didn't show up in my searches either, maybe I'm getting too old to internet...
I did message the other owner many moons ago but either got no reply so will try again, brain had dismissed it as an option.
Seems the collector indeed has a stern, but mentions in his listing that it was actually designed by Harry Williams himself. Learn something every day! Still a good lead as collectors have thumbs in pies all over the place.

Any facebook leads would definitely be greatly appreciated!

#6790 3 years ago

This won't work well... Looking for a gottlieb roto target main shaft (Part Number A-6545) I have a whole other assy but the shaft diameter is wrong.
The bottom sprocket (worn one) starts the target spinning the top sprocket centers the target on a position on recoil. I can see this has had a lackluster target spin for a while. I imagine it took 2 or 3 activations to get the damn thing to move off these three worn down teeth. I would gladly trade my whole spare target assy, it’s a 3 target from a “Torch” game. Thinking I could sister up a new sprocket on the bottom but that would be a hack and wreck the spare target.

IMG_2192 (resized).JPGIMG_2192 (resized).JPGIMG_2193 (resized).JPGIMG_2193 (resized).JPG

#6791 3 years ago

I may have a few NOS ones. Send me specs (shaft length and diameter) and I’ll check.

#6792 3 years ago

I’ve got this one. The shaft is 2 5/8. I think it is from Corral

Mike V

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#6793 3 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

I may have a few NOS ones. Send me specs (shaft length and diameter) and I’ll check.

I think mike has the very part I need from his picture. Thanks

Quoted from RacingPin:

I’ve got this one. The shaft is 2 5/8. I think it is from Corral
Mike V
[quoted image]

That looks perfect pm coming

#6794 3 years ago

Not mine. Anyone looking for Bank-A-Ball or Flipper Pool parts. The whole assembly with balls is here.
ebay.com link: itm

#6795 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Not mine. Anyone looking for Bank-A-Ball or Flipper Pool parts. The whole assembly with balls is here.
ebay.com link

That’s amazing if anyone here gets it I could use #5 ball

#6796 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

That’s amazing if anyone here gets it I could use #5 ball

I know PBR sells them but they are $30 a piece. That’s why I figured I would list it here. It seems like someone is always looking for one.
http://www.pbresource.com/pfplayf.htm

If anyone has a FP or BAB for sale let me know.

#6797 3 years ago

I am looking for the coil bracket assembly for the 5" bell striker from the backbox of a 1953 Gottlieb Grand Slam as shown in the photo below (photo is from a 1954 Gottlieb that has the correct striker assembly in it).

Pinball Resource has a reproduction of a newer version of this assembly (see http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-b9359.jpg), but this newer assembly is too large for where it needs to go in Grand Slam (right behind the 10k stepper). The main difference between the one that was originally on Grand Slam and the reproduction is how they are mounted in the backbox--the newer one is mounted off the board (with four screws) while the correct one is mounted nearly flush to the board (with two screws).

IMG_1727 (resized).JPGIMG_1727 (resized).JPG
#6798 3 years ago

I think I have what you need. I’ll get back to you later this afternoon with a pic when I get home.

Quoted from tfduda:

I am looking for the coil bracket assembly for the 5" bell striker from the backbox of a 1953 Gottlieb Grand Slam as shown in the photo below (photo is from a 1954 Gottlieb that has the correct striker assembly in it).
Pinball Resource has a reproduction of a newer version of this assembly (see http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-b9359.jpg), but this newer assembly is too large for where it needs to go in Grand Slam (right behind the 10k stepper). The main difference between the one that was originally on Grand Slam and the reproduction is how they are mounted in the backbox--the newer one is mounted off the board (with four screws) while the correct one is mounted nearly flush to the board (with two screws).
[quoted image]

#6799 3 years ago

I am looking for a spring on a player unit it's a Chicago coin machine.Screenshot_20200907-093459_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200907-093459_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg20200907_092801 (resized).jpg20200907_092801 (resized).jpg and after 2 coils for the pop bumpers 22-550 thanks.
Raff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/136?hl=hul1gn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.