e5efab146512a32505bbf17802054f9e30ddaf86 (resized).jpg
pinside.3a7b2d029b01770456deb933b846a03cb0362a2c (resized).jpg
IMG_2808 (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb Coin Door 2-23-24 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb Coin Doors (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240220_032931688.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240220_032947351 (resized).jpg

There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 207.
#6701 3 years ago

looking for 2 original dead bumper caps for gtb sea belles and hi diver. pbr doesn't do them.

looking for 2 of each

20200807_212221 (resized).jpg20200807_212221 (resized).jpg
#6702 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I need a back door for this 4 player Gottlieb Fast Draw
Thanks have parts to trade, maybe a translite wall hanger?
[quoted image]

Thanks to RacingPin I have my door

#6703 3 years ago

I just picked up a Defender Machine Gun EM gun game by CCM. They use pinball score reels and one has a trace missing on the score reel. The machine is from 1971. I'm looking for this circuit board or the whole score reel with a good circuit board

ccsr (resized).jpgccsr (resized).jpg

Thanks!

Mike V.

#6704 3 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I just picked up a Defender Machine Gun EM gun game by CCM. They use pinball score reels and one has a trace missing on the score reel. The machine is from 1971. I'm looking for this circuit board or the whole score reel with a good circuit board
[quoted image]
Thanks!
Mike V.

I recently saw a post on Facebook where someone printed a new trace for their Chicago Coin score reel. I’ll see if I can find it for you. Maybe that guy can either help you out or point you in the right direction.

#6705 3 years ago

Hi guys, I am looking for the coil stop and mounting bracket (or at least the bracket) for the reset coil on a Gottlieb bonus unit.

Shown in the picture is a larger one, and then the smaller one that I actually need. Showing both just for comparison (note that the screw holes are more narrowly set on the one I need, and the hole in the middle is smaller. The bracket is not as wide overall either.

Looking at the parts catalog, I THINK the part I’m looking for is A-17196 “coil stop and mounting bracket“. Does anyone have one of these? Or does anyone know if Marco or PBR carry?

Marco has a part on their website with the part number A-5189 that looks very similar but I can’t tell what size it is.

4BBEDD3A-B404-4FE4-ADF9-AB68B45FF7B3 (resized).jpeg4BBEDD3A-B404-4FE4-ADF9-AB68B45FF7B3 (resized).jpeg8E657215-40C9-4308-8FCA-308FC9B4946D (resized).jpeg8E657215-40C9-4308-8FCA-308FC9B4946D (resized).jpegCBAC866A-0270-4336-A562-616260CEA6DA (resized).jpegCBAC866A-0270-4336-A562-616260CEA6DA (resized).jpeg
#6706 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Hi guys, I am looking for the coil stop and mounting bracket (or at least the bracket) for the reset coil on a Gottlieb bonus unit.
Shown in the picture is a larger one, and then the smaller one that I actually need. Showing both just for comparison (note that the screw holes are more narrowly set on the one I need, and the hole in the middle is smaller. The bracket is not as wide overall either.
Looking at the parts catalog, I THINK the part I’m looking for is A-17196 “coil stop and mounting bracket“. Does anyone have one of these? Or does anyone know if Marco or PBR carry?
Marco has a part on their website with the part number A-5189 that looks very similar but I can’t tell what size it is.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just looking at the pic. I would say that one end is a stop bracket the other is the sleeve bracket. For example on a flipper coil. Also one in the pic with the stop is pre 72 style and the one without the stop is post 72. Pm me i am sure i can get you what you need

#6707 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Just looking at the pic. I would say that one end is a stop bracket the other is the sleeve bracket. For example on a flipper coil. Also one in the pic with the stop is pre 72 style and the one without the stop is post 72. Pm me i am sure i can get you what you need

Thanks, Dave, I'll send you a PM. It's the pre-72 that I need.

#6708 3 years ago

#racingpin if you cant find what you need send me a pm. I might have one . If not i will hook you up with a guy in jersey who i buy ccm parts from.
You can also check with pinballusa in wildamar california. Rick has ccm parts

#6709 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

#racingpin if you cant find what you need send me a pm. I might have one . If not i will hook you up with a guy in jersey who i buy ccm parts from.
You can also check with pinballusa in wildamar california. Rick has ccm parts

Looking to procure some ccm parts. Is this the seller you are referring to-no mention of spares on website? https://pinballusa.com/

#6710 3 years ago

From Mr Pinball Classifieds
Selling electromechanical pinball and arcade parts
Richard
951-203-7307
32816 wesley st
Wildomar, california.
I have purchased ccm parts from him.

#6711 3 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Looking to procure some ccm parts. Is this the seller you are referring to-no mention of spares on website? https://pinballusa.com/

Pinballusa.com is completely different. Richard is [email protected]. I have shot him an Email and awaiting his response.

Mike V

#6712 3 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

[quoted image]
Thanks!
Mike V.

Are you sure you are missing a trace?
The wiper contacts contain the information to control the reset circuitry...
There should be gaps in the tracings for replay scores etc,etc,etc,...

#6713 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Are you sure you are missing a trace?
The wiper contacts contain the information to control the reset circuitry...
There should be gaps in the tracings for replay scores etc,etc,etc,...

Yeah it is definitely missing. It was curled up and a piece is missing between the curls. I layed down some copper tape and it is working for know but it won’t last to long

Mike V

#6714 3 years ago

If Rick doesnt have what you need, i have Neil Nagy's contact info as well. I recently purchased a ccm pop bumper assembly from him.

#6715 3 years ago

Hi all,

I'm in need of a RH flipper actuator assembly for a 1968 GTB. I'm asking here, as I don't see a replacement on PBR's site. Worse comes to worse, I'll have to fabricate one, as the rod is cracked.

thanks

RH Flipper actuator (resized).jpgRH Flipper actuator (resized).jpg
#6716 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi all,
I'm in need of a RH flipper actuator assembly for a 1968 GTB. I'm asking here, as I don't see a replacement on PBR's site. Worse comes to worse, I'll have to fabricate one, as the rod is cracked.
thanks[quoted image]

if no one else steps up i have a set. i just had surgery so it will be a few days before i can did them out.

#6717 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

if no one else steps up i have a set. i just had surgery so it will be a few days before i can did them out.

Terrible about sending out stuff, got yours out yesterday.

#6718 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Thanks for the offer Dave. I hope your surgery was nothing too major and that you're mending well.

No need for the part. I fabricated a new piece from a brazing rod (Thanks Vic). All is right with the world again!

IMG_1404 (resized).JPGIMG_1404 (resized).JPG
#6719 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Thanks for the offer Dave. I hope your surgery was nothing too major and that you're mending well.
No need for the part. I fabricated a new piece from a brazing rod (Thanks Vic). All is right with the world again![quoted image]

innovation is the basic need in this hobby, glad you are all set up. always willing to help, maybe next time

#6720 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

innovation is the basic need in this hobby, glad you are all set up. always willing to help, maybe next time

Be well.

#6721 3 years ago

Looking for a screw to hold a switch stock underneath the Gottlieb playfield. I have one but I’m missing the second one. It appears to be a 7/64 gauge 7/8” screw with a smooth shank.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6722 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Looking for a screw to hold a switch stock underneath the Gottlieb playfield. I have one but I’m missing the second one. It appears to be a 7/64 gauge 7/8” screw with a smooth shank.
[quoted image]

you need to part out a game... Im sure i have one.

found, in the mail

#6723 3 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

[quoted image]
Thanks!
Mike V.

Are you still need this part. I have one you can have.

IMG_8087 (resized).jpgIMG_8087 (resized).jpg
#6724 3 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Are you still need this part. I have one you can have.
[quoted image]

Yes i still need it! Let me know how much and how to pay

Thanks!

Mike V

#6725 3 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

not pinball but em.
looking for a trigger and trigger guard for a chicago coin twin rifle as per the photo.[quoted image]

Long time coming but if your still looking you could try them. https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/remington/rifles-rem/514

#6726 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

you need to part out a game... Im sure i have one.
found, in the mail

Thanks so much Ken! Got it today -- appreciate it!

#6727 3 years ago

Who needs a roto target, appears to be from a Gottlieb "Torch" complete assy available.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6728 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Who needs a roto target, appears to be from a Gottlieb "Torch" complete assy available.[quoted image][quoted image]

somebody on facebook was looking for one to a cowpoke but they are very game specific..

#6729 3 years ago

Hi All,

does anyone have 3 or 4 spare pop bumper bases (white)?

I just place an order from PBR, and would rather not have to place another one for $3.00 worth of parts.

base (resized).jpgbase (resized).jpg
#6730 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi All,
does anyone have 3 or 4 spare pop bumper bases (white)?
I just place an order from PBR, and would rather not have to place another one for $3.00 worth of parts.
[quoted image]

geez id charge you more in shipping then what Steve would.

Go strip a Vic game when he's not looking.

#6731 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Fact of life (pinball)....everytime you place a parts order you will need more parts the next day.

#6732 3 years ago

So true...

#6733 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Fact of life (pinball)....everytime you place a parts order you will need more parts the next day.

always order 1 or 2 extra of everything you order and you will always have a spare

#6734 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

geez id charge you more in shipping then what Steve would.
Go strip a Vic game when he's not looking.

He's always looking!

Ha, actually Vic has been great to me. I didn't want to ask.

It's too embarrassing to go back to Steve for this, it may be worth spending the extra .90 each to go through Marco! If all else fails, there's always crazy glue.

#6735 3 years ago

Call me in the morning...

423D6742-26DE-47D4-A413-D8309E16A406 (resized).jpeg423D6742-26DE-47D4-A413-D8309E16A406 (resized).jpeg
#6736 3 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Call me in the morning...

Thanks Vic,

I knew you would have. I just placed an oder for those and a few misc things from Marco.

Generous as always.

#6737 3 years ago

Anyone have a couple yellow rollover buttons in not too bad shape ? 5/8”

Circa 1964 Williams Heat Wave

One on my machine is white, the stem on another is pretty wasted.

AE1F9C88-A574-4342-BE74-1122AFCE072C (resized).jpegAE1F9C88-A574-4342-BE74-1122AFCE072C (resized).jpeg
#6738 3 years ago

For once I’ll make a request for a pretty generic part

I need a 1 1/2” hole to hole, one sided lane guide, vintage white (off white, not the Snow White of a new one). I have been through all my spare junk 5 times and can’t seem to find one.

Happy to pay for a few or whatever random playfield stuff would make it worth the effort.

Thank you,

Dave

#6739 3 years ago

CLOSED - looking for a United Mexico (1947) front door; will consider one with or without hardware; looking for a nice example (URL below) without much if any paint loss, although all offers will be considered. Thanks!

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1584&picno=62591

No longer needed, a pinsider has come through!

#6740 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Anyone have a couple yellow rollover buttons in not too bad shape ? 5/8”
Circa 1964 Williams Heat Wave
One on my machine is white, the stem on another is pretty wasted.
[quoted image]

pbr
http://www.pbresource.com/rollover/osrb.jpg

#6741 3 years ago

Hi guys, I’ve still got two of these Wedgehead faces left from the last batch that I made.

The two are already packaged up and ready to go.

They are “seconds” and have a very slight flaw in the top left corner. If you have even basic skills with some wood putty or Bondo you could easily square off that corner on replacing the face and you never know the difference.

I’ll offer these as a 2-piece package for half price ($40 for the package, plus shipping).

PM me if interested.
16806509-8546-4442-95DB-ED240E558DEA (resized).jpeg16806509-8546-4442-95DB-ED240E558DEA (resized).jpeg

#6742 3 years ago

Does anyone have a coin door ( or just the ancillaries) that would fit a Bally Trail drive please? It's not for me but a guy in N.Ireland who isnt a member here. He has the main door but the ancillaries are missing so a full door might be easiest. Thanks!

#6743 3 years ago

Looking for a late 1977+ Gottlieb 4 Player Back Box Metal Door. Approx: 27-3/4" Wide x 28-3/4" Tall.

This is the Tall one used in games like Sinbad, Cleopatra, Close Encounters, Jungle Queen, Dragon, and a few others.

PM me with price and condition if you have one for sale.

TIA,

Ken

image-12 (resized).jpgimage-12 (resized).jpg

Added over 4 years ago:

Never mind, decided to go ahead and have a new one made by a sheet metal shop. Should be done next week.

#6744 3 years ago

Hey all, I'm looking for a Bally E-184-239 close flippers coil for my Four Million BC, any leads are appreciated, thanks!

#6745 3 years ago
Quoted from Iwasthebruce:

Hey all, I'm looking for a Bally E-184-239 close flippers coil for my Four Million BC, any leads are appreciated, thanks!

Try Steve Young's Pinball Resource.

#6746 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Try Steve Young's Pinball Resource.

Thank you! Looks like he has the replacement part for it.

#6747 3 years ago

Where does one get playfield glass in the central NC area? Looking to restock on standard glass about 8 sheets. I try not to pay more than $30 per.

#6748 3 years ago

Looking for slingshot plastics from a 1958 Gondolier.

Also need 2 blue "Points 10 when lit" daisy bumper caps and 2 green "Points 10 when lit" daisy bumper caps.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6749 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Looking for slingshot plastics from a 1958 Gondolier.
Also need 2 blue "Points 10 when lit" daisy bumper caps and 2 green "Points 10 when lit" daisy bumper caps. [quoted image]

If you can't find the caps here, Steve Young has them
http://www.pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

#6750 3 years ago

Looking for this stepper unit for a 1951 ChiCoin Play Ball. Guessing that the stepper is common to ChiCoin games of that period. Has coils 9122 and 9126 on it. Thanks in advance for any help.

20200819_154211 (resized).jpg20200819_154211 (resized).jpg20200819_154223 (resized).jpg20200819_154223 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/135 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.