IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 207.
#6401 3 years ago

Still looking for a backglass for a 1940 Gottlieb "Border Town". A hi-resolution image would even do.

#6402 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Try: Pinball Resource
BLY-C537-22 $3.56ea

Steve was the first guy I asked, he said they're not available anymore.

#6403 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I guess he needs to update the webpage. I know that I’ve ordered those in the past.

#6404 3 years ago

I am trying to put an order together for him, so I'll have the opportunity to ask again. Pray for me.

#6405 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Try: Williams ball shooter sleeve and cut it down.

#6406 3 years ago

That's info I'm looking for. Got a part number?

#6407 3 years ago

looking for a plastic for 73 gtb pro football anyone got one. this is the one i need but the right side

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg
#6408 3 years ago

Looking at the part number you posted above, I think we're talking about 2 different parts. What I need is this similar to this.

Shooter bushing.pdfShooter bushing.pdf
#6409 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/128#post-5667990
You have a Bally Captain Fantastic E.M. 1976 correct ?
If your game is a solid state Home version then the part above would be correct...
But, this is for Electro Mechanical pinballs, not solid state...
If you have a E.M. 1976 Captain Fantastic then,
Part assembly: AS-2378-4
pg.208
Then:
Guide Assy................A-1540-4
Nyliner ( added ).......C-537-22
If Nyliner listed above is N.L.A.
Then use a Williams plunger sleeve and cut down to fit
Part #03-7357

#6410 3 years ago

I’m looking for a Melody/Sing Along playfield

#6411 3 years ago

Bump!

Quoted from undrdog:

Need a Williams 1960s lock down bar, or, at least, the right hand cap.

#6412 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/128#post-5667990
You have a Bally Captain Fantastic E.M. 1976 correct ?
If your game is a solid state Home version then the part above would be correct...
But, this is for Electro Mechanical pinballs, not solid state...
If you have a E.M. 1976 Captain Fantastic then,
Part assembly: AS-2378-4
pg.208
Then:
Guide Assy................A-1540-4
Nyliner ( added ).......C-537-22
If Nyliner listed above is N.L.A.
Then use a Williams plunger sleeve and cut down to fit
Part #03-7357

Yes I have an EM. I only randomly grabbed the picture I included, because is illustrates the piece I need, though it's not the exact part I need. It does look very similar and I have taken mine apart and even epoxied it back together, so I know that it looks very similar to the posted pix. The epoxy gave up after 2 or 3 weeks. Placed my order with Steve Young today and brought this part up again. Again he said he, nor any other distributor has them anymore. I asked if there was anything close I could try to shave to fit. No. Anything he could think of to "rig" it to work? Epoxy.

#6413 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Yes I have an EM. I only randomly grabbed the picture I included, because is illustrates the piece I need, though it's not the exact part I need. It does look very similar and I have taken mine apart and even epoxied it back together, so I know that it looks very similar to the posted pix. The epoxy gave up after 2 or 3 weeks. Placed my order with Steve Young today and brought this part up again. Again he said he, nor any other distributor has them anymore. I asked if there was anything close I could try to shave to fit. No. Anything he could think of to "rig" it to work? Epoxy.

Can you post a picture? Is your game modded?
The ball shooter should be like this:
Bally shooter assembly (resized).pngBally shooter assembly (resized).png

#6414 3 years ago

Anybody need any more NOS posts, off white, not the pbr brilliant white. I got a couple more in.

aaaaapost (resized).jpgaaaaapost (resized).jpg
#6415 3 years ago

Restoring a Williams 1954 Skyway. It needs a coin entry plate and a coin mech. Complete door would work too. (pictures taken from Nine Sisters)

coin door (resized).jpgcoin door (resized).jpgcoin mech (resized).jpgcoin mech (resized).jpg
#6416 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Anybody need any more NOS posts, off white, not the pbr brilliant white. I got a couple more in.
[quoted image]

How many do you have and what's the price? Thanks!!!

#6417 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I’m looking for a Melody/Sing Along playfield

Do you need both? They are different.

#6418 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Do you need both? They are different.

I need Melody. I assumed they were the same. The project that I'm looking at has a lot of playfield wear and not a lot of ink coverage. It looks like a lot of the ink that remains was flaking off.

#6419 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I need Melody. I assumed they were the same. The project that I'm looking at has a lot of playfield wear and not a lot of ink coverage. It looks like a lot of the ink that remains was flaking off.

The playfields are extremely similar, with only the top center stand up target and rollunder having different scoring language. The rest looks close enough to use if you can find a nice Sing Along playfield and just have to change that scoring art.

They made more Sing Alongs. Maybe you can use a Sing Along pf.

#6420 3 years ago

Hi folks,

Looking for Gottlieb BRONCO A 16467 L plastic (left sling-shot) !

bronco-51b6477-576c16f (resized).jpgbronco-51b6477-576c16f (resized).jpg

#6421 3 years ago

I'm looking for a good used bumper coil bracket for a 1962 Gottlieb. Didn't realize it was missing until I decided to replace all the coils. Pinball Resource says they are out of stock.

Wiring12 (resized).jpgWiring12 (resized).jpg
#6422 3 years ago
Quoted from Slickfam99:

I'm looking for a good used bumper coil bracket for a 1962 Gottlieb. Didn't realize it was missing until I decided to replace all the coils. Pinball Resource says they are out of stock.
[quoted image]

Slickfam99 Ok I dug through my parts bin and found a kicker stand, added a U mount and plunger/spring yoke and fiber yoke. seems to be the right height comparing to a newer pop bracket. You'll need a coild from PBR etc. Let me know if you want.

20200529_192004_resized (resized).jpg20200529_192004_resized (resized).jpg
#6423 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Can you post a picture? Is your game modded?
The ball shooter should be like this:
[quoted image]

This is what I have. This is how I got it, no modification on my part, except for the attempted expoxying.

IMG_20200530_173624506_BURST000_COVER_TOP (resized).jpgIMG_20200530_173624506_BURST000_COVER_TOP (resized).jpgIMG_20200530_173624506_BURST001 (resized).jpgIMG_20200530_173624506_BURST001 (resized).jpgIMG_20200530_173628273 (resized).jpgIMG_20200530_173628273 (resized).jpgIMG_20200530_173638946 (resized).jpgIMG_20200530_173638946 (resized).jpgIMG_20200530_173648552 (resized).jpgIMG_20200530_173648552 (resized).jpg
#6424 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

This is what I have. This is how I got it, no modification on my part, except for the attempted expoxying.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

yea that should be the standard gottlieb bushing, Ball Shooter Nylon Housing/Bushing B-8834, $2 from pbr

#6425 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

yea that should be the standard gottlieb bushing, Ball Shooter Nylon Housing/Bushing B-8834, $2 from pbr

I don’t think so. That is a Bally shooter and he needs the Bally liner.

Unless you can shave the Gottlieb part down to work.

#6426 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

This is what I have. This is how I got it, no modification on my part, except for the attempted expoxying.

Marco Pinball
BALL SHOOTER T BUSHING BALLY/MIDWAY
#C-934
Nylon T-shaped guide bushing used on early Bally ball shooter assemblies.

Reference:

C-934 bushing
Bally/Midway 0017-00042-0347
0017-00042-0347
01-048900
A-3830 chrome shooter guide cover
A-100-7 shooter rod
SP-247 barrel spring
Weight: 3 oz
$5.99

large (resized).jpglarge (resized).jpg
#6427 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

The playfields are extremely similar, with only the top center stand up target and rollunder having different scoring language. The rest looks close enough to use if you can find a nice Sing Along playfield and just have to change that scoring art.
They made more Sing Alongs. Maybe you can use a Sing Along pf.

"Sing Along", being a replay machine, awards "specials", and it uses the word "special" on the playfield. While physically identical to "Melody", the lettering is different.
"Sing Along" has bright coloring, and "Melody" has more muted pastel shades.
The best of both worlds would be the NOS "Harmony" playfield which is listed on eBay (in Italy). It would work in "Melody", but has the bright colors of "Sing Along".

#6428 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Marco Pinball
BALL SHOOTER T BUSHING BALLY/MIDWAY
#C-934
Nylon T-shaped guide bushing used on early Bally ball shooter assemblies.
Reference:
C-934 bushing
Bally/Midway 0017-00042-0347
0017-00042-0347
01-048900
A-3830 chrome shooter guide cover
A-100-7 shooter rod
SP-247 barrel spring
Weight: 3 oz
$5.99[quoted image]

Yes, that's the one I used in my Old Chicago

#6429 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

This is what I have. This is how I got it, no modification on my part, except for the attempted expoxying.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Somebody replaced the OEM ball shooter assembly with a Solid State shooter assembly that came a few years later after Captain Fantastic was in production.

#6430 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

"Sing Along", being a replay machine, awards "specials", and it uses the word "special" on the playfield. While physically identical to "Melody", the lettering is different.
"Sing Along" has bright coloring, and "Melody" has more muted pastel shades.
The best of both worlds would be the NOS "Harmony" playfield which is listed on eBay (in Italy). It would work in "Melody", but has the bright colors of "Sing Along".

Ive bought several pf's off of Alex in Italy, these are NOS and beautiful. If anybody wants his email to avoid ebay pm me. also the supplier of the NOS posts.

He's got several Diamond Jack (Solitaire) pf's, really nice.

#6431 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive bought several pf's off of Alex in Italy, these are NOS and beautiful. If anybody wants his email to avoid ebay pm me. also the supplier of the NOS posts.
He's got several Diamond Jack (Solitaire) pf's, really nice.

I did get one of his Diamond Jack playfields, it is very nice but one thing to keep in mind, the playfields are NOS meaning they're old so the inserts do have a little dishing to them and not perfectly flat like one of Wades would be. Now I need to figure out what to fill them with to level them. I really didn't want to clear the entire playfield.

#6432 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Somebody replaced the OEM ball shooter assembly with a Solid State shooter assembly that came a few years later after Captain Fantastic was in production.

So the one I posted further back from Marco, for illustrative purposes, is the one I have? I thought they looked the same. Is this the best I can hope for or are the correct parts out there?

#6433 3 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

I did get one of his Diamond Jack playfields, it is very nice but one thing to keep in mind, the playfields are NOS meaning they're old so the inserts do have a little dishing to them and not perfectly flat like one of Wades would be. Now I need to figure out what to fill them with to level them. I really didn't want to clear the entire playfield.

Walt - Have the entire playfield clearcoated by someone that does it regularly. They should be able to fill/level the inserts in the process.

Being there would be no restoration the expense should be minimal - less than about $200 by someone with experience.

I had a friend talk me into clearcoating my Wade Quick Draw repro playfield. I am so glad I did it. The game plays fast at first but after 40-50 plays the speed settles down and it is perfect in appearance, durability, and play characteristics.

I'm getting ready to have a 4 Square playfield restored and clearcoated. I also have Wade 2001 and ACD and CPR Firepower playfields that will get clearcoated in the near future.

Clearcoat is not just for the high dollar late model games. Mike

#6434 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

So the one I posted further back from Marco, for illustrative purposes, is the one I have? I thought they looked the same. Is this the best I can hope for or are the correct parts out there?

Try:
ebay.com link: Bally Amigo Pinball Machine Shooter Rod Assembly

#6435 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Walt - Have the entire playfield clearcoated by someone that does it regularly. They should be able to fill/level the inserts in the process.
Being there would be no restoration the expense should be minimal - less than about $200 by someone with experience.
I had a friend talk me into clearcoating my Wade Quick Draw repro playfield. I am so glad I did it. The game plays fast at first but after 40-50 plays the speed settles down and it is perfect in appearance, durability, and play characteristics.
I'm getting ready to have a 4 Square playfield restored and clearcoated. I also have Wade 2001 and ACD and CPR Firepower playfields that will get clearcoated in the near future.
Clearcoat is not just for the high dollar late model games. Mike

Hi Mike,
It's looking like I'll have to have it done. I'll see if Kruzman wants to do it, he's fairly close.
I just finished installing a new Wade playfield in my Kings and Queens, very nice and plays great but I didn't clear it. The Wade Knock Out is in line after I finish the Flipper Parade with your backglass, finally! but I wasn't planning on clearing the Knock Out either. Actually I got that one from Kruzman. I'll have to see how the Diamond Jack plays after it's done.
Thanks for the info.

#6436 3 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hi Mike,
It's looking like I'll have to have it done. I'll see if Kruzman wants to do it, he's fairly close.
I just finished installing a new Wade playfield in my Kings and Queens, very nice and plays great but I didn't clear it. The Wade Knock Out is in line after I finish the Flipper Parade with your backglass, finally! but I wasn't planning on clearing the Knock Out either. Actually I got that one from Kruzman. I'll have to see how the Diamond Jack plays after it's done.
Thanks for the info.

It’s easiest to clear it before you install it. I highly recommend it if Kruzman can fix the cupping easily enough.

#6437 3 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

get it cleared

#6438 3 years ago

That's the plan now, just wasn't expecting to.

#6439 3 years ago

Im looking for an 8-pin male jones plug. Anyone have any extras lying around?

#6440 3 years ago

Hello everyone!
Looking for a Bally Nip-It grabber mech, (Ballygator). Mine is 90% complete but missing connecting parts and bushings for where the wire hoop attaches to the driving mechanism. The parts book is very vague and doesn't give me enough info to fab whatever is missing. Detailed pics of both sides of the slider would really help. Thanks so much!
Rod Davis

#6441 3 years ago

Heat Wave (1964) came to me with small hard plastic clear cylinders protecting some of the GI. Some of the cylinders encase lamps that would never possibly be touched by the ball-- they are inside the apron at the top of the playfield surrounded by metal. Others are inside small bumpers that a ball might bounce into.

They are clear, hard plastic, 1" tall, 1/2" outer diameter, with thin walls. Of course, the ones I have are very brittle and yellow and ought to be replaced, if the machine really needs them.

Do I need them? Where can I get them? Don't see anything like it at Ace, Michaels, Hobby Town, Home Depot or Lowes.

Any ideas ?

#6442 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Heat Wave (1964) came to me with small hard plastic clear cylinders protecting some of the GI. Some of the cylinders encase lamps that would never possibly be touched by the ball-- they are inside the apron at the top of the playfield surrounded by metal. Others are inside small bumpers that a ball might bounce into.
They are clear, hard plastic, 1" tall, 1/2" outer diameter, with thin walls. Of course, the ones I have are very brittle and yellow and ought to be replaced, if the machine really needs them.
Do I need them? Where can I get them? Don't see anything like it at Ace, Michaels, Hobby Town, Home Depot or Lowes.
Any ideas ?

PBR

http://www.pbresource.com/lampcov.html

#6443 3 years ago

So, those are for color, not protection? (No clear at PBR)

#6444 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Yes, the one on the right(yellow presumably) is closest to clear that I have ever seen in Gottlieb games.

#6445 3 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Im looking for an 8-pin male jones plug. Anyone have any extras lying around?

you need a 4x2 plug? shoot me $8.30 for shipping

#6446 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Yes, the one on the right(yellow presumably) is closest to clear that I have ever seen in Gottlieb games.

This is for Williams EM Heat Wave. Guess they used yellow to make the playfield look hot. I might as well use the ones I have. Or maybe go to yellow LEDs for the ones that have the sleeves.

#6447 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Correct, I seem to recall my Heat Wave had both yellow and red sleeves.

#6448 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

This is for Williams EM Heat Wave.

The gottlieb ones work for williams just the same. You may have to cut them down a bit.

#6449 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

you need a 4x2 plug? shoot me $8.30 for shipping

Thanks! PM sent

#6450 3 years ago

My sleeves were dingy brown, so I thought it was age and yellowing. They cleaned up very nicely with Novus 2. Now they are bright yellow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Nashua, NH
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/129 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.