gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 207.
#6201 3 years ago

Chicago Coin Bowler - Lift bracket

anyone happen to have on of these that they would be willing to part with?

Thanks!!!

177B2BAE-A687-4F33-8E20-A1EAD6BD460A (resized).jpeg177B2BAE-A687-4F33-8E20-A1EAD6BD460A (resized).jpeg
#6202 3 years ago

Hi all,

I am looking for the smallest chime for a Bally Night Rider. It snapped in half at some point in its life. Thanks if you have something you could ship.

#6203 3 years ago

Fred provided some targets for my Liberty Bell. I finally found some rivets to mount them. Worked well. You cut the rivets down so about 1/16” is left. The use ball peen hammer to tap down flat.

6568BE30-D0E5-4898-B559-1F7D6B46E521 (resized).jpeg6568BE30-D0E5-4898-B559-1F7D6B46E521 (resized).jpegFCDF978F-E953-4F84-9EDF-F18F3AB19265 (resized).jpegFCDF978F-E953-4F84-9EDF-F18F3AB19265 (resized).jpegBE9088A4-8683-4F98-A253-2AF1925F0755 (resized).jpegBE9088A4-8683-4F98-A253-2AF1925F0755 (resized).jpeg
#6204 3 years ago
Quoted from Idahojerry:

Fred provided some targets for my Liberty Bell. I finally found some rivets to mount them. Worked well. You cut the rivets down so about 1/16” is left. The use ball peen hammer to tap down flat.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ive been using the punch from these guys, works great for those once a year target work

http://www.pinrestore.com/Riveting.html

#6205 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

My 75 Gottlieb Gold Strike has been begging me for a new “ball launch arch?”. I hope that’s close to what it’s called. It should be the same as El Dorado and it’s other counterparts. If no replacements are out there, has anyone had luck trying to grind it back into shape? Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I reached out to a local water jetting company about the Gold Strike/El Dorado top arch track. I’m wondering how many other people may want one (if any) and what you think a fair price would be.

3D517C3A-F06A-4369-935D-8FE7CDCDA67E (resized).jpeg3D517C3A-F06A-4369-935D-8FE7CDCDA67E (resized).jpegfilename-1.pdffilename-1.pdf
#6206 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

I reached out to a local water jetting company about the Gold Strike/El Dorado top arch track. I’m wondering how many other people may want one (if any) and what you think a fair price would be.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice -
I was amazed how cheap it was to have parts fabbed at our local shop -- & quick turnaround too

#6207 3 years ago

This is a long shot but gotta try --- I have a 1960 Bally Ball Park pitch and bat and need the rubber posts shown in the pic. They go in front of the openings for each type of hit. Probably a one of a kind but hoping someone has these weird posts sitting in a box they don't know what they are for.
They are 1 7/8 inches tall.

20200407_184918 (resized).jpg20200407_184918 (resized).jpg20200422_203733 (resized).jpg20200422_203733 (resized).jpg
#6208 3 years ago
Quoted from bigdog50:

This is a long shot but gotta try --- I have a 1960 Bally Ball Park pitch and bat and need the rubber posts shown in the pic. They go in front of the openings for each type of hit. Probably a one of a kind but hoping someone has these weird posts sitting in a box they don't know what they are for.
They are 1 7/8 inches tall.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that is on the custom side....
I fear you are going to have to have a mold made...

#6209 3 years ago

I just bought a wedgehead that came with an earlier back cabinet door. Anyone wanna swap a later style door for it? (Before I get out the plasma cutter?) I'm in Maine.

#6210 3 years ago
Quoted from oilspot:

I just bought a wedgehead that came with an earlier back cabinet door. Anyone wanna swap a later style door for it? (Before I get out the plasma cutter?) I'm in Maine.

By older to you mean the ones that aren’t designed to fit into the metal track at the bottom of the opening on the head?

#6211 3 years ago

Yes exactly. My Buccaneer has the metal channel and needs a shorter door. The earlier ones were 1/2" taller like the door that came with mine.

#6212 3 years ago
Quoted from oilspot:

Anyone wanna swap a later style door for it? (Before I get out the plasma cutter?) I'm in Maine.

I just converted a new style door by just adding a couple #10 bolts and nuts to
fit in the wooden track of a Flipper Fair. It looks fine, but I'd do the trade if you
were a little more local. I'm in Upstate N.Y.

#6213 3 years ago
Quoted from bigdog50:

I have a 1960 Bally Ball Park pitch and bat and need the rubber posts shown in the pic.

By any chance, do you have a repro backglass in your Ball Park?
Yea, those might be a little tough to replace. What's wrong with the
originals, getting brittle?
Saddle Soap's made for leather, but I used it on the target areas of Target Shuffles,
and it seems to give it a little more flexibility. I used it also on rebound rubbers on
Shuffle Bowlers, and seems to give it a little more bounce. I'm not sure how good
of results (if any) it would have on your post, but if they're brittle and cracking is
beginning to form, it may be worth a try..

#6214 3 years ago
Quoted from bigdog50:

They are 1 7/8 inches tall.[quoted image][quoted image]

those look like they were some kind of "u channel"

http://www.hechtrubber.com/Catalog/Pages/Page-53.htm part #11046 ?

dunno if this company can source it in white but might be worth a try

#6215 3 years ago

need a large frame coil bracket from a 60's williams game. the part the two arrows are pointing at

Inkedwilliam coil braket_LI (resized).jpgInkedwilliam coil braket_LI (resized).jpg
#6216 3 years ago

Hey everyone i'm working on my 1963 united sabre ball bowler and ran into a snag. @mopar has been helping me out a ton with some needed parts but I am missing 5 of the round pins that hold the actual pins on and 3 others are missing the tiny hairpin clips and he doesn't have any extras. Is there any chance anyone on here has any of these they would be willing to part with? I need a total of 5 pins and 8 of the tiny hairpin clips. Thanks guys, Bill. 

20200423_144629 (resized).jpg20200423_144629 (resized).jpg20200423_144655 (resized).jpg20200423_144655 (resized).jpg
#6217 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Hey everyone i'm working on my 1963 united sabre ball bowler and ran into a snag. mopar has been helping me out a ton with some needed parts but I am missing 5 of the round pins that hold the actual pins on and 3 others are missing the tiny hairpin clips and he doesn't have any extras. Is there any chance anyone on here has any of these they would be willing to part with? I need a total of 5 pins and 8 of the tiny hairpin clips. Thanks guys, Bill. [quoted image][quoted image]

https://www.mcmaster.com/clevis-pins

#6218 3 years ago

https://tylergraceauctions.hibid.com/lots/?q=Pinball

Would the mechanical parts for this be unobtanium? 1949 Bally Champion

#6219 3 years ago

I checked them but It seemed like those weren't small enough. I will double check though thank you.

#6220 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Looks like (though hard to tell) that the motor and other parts that were removed are in the bottom of the door. Motor would take a little while to find, but most of the other important stuff appears to be there. Relay coils are available. I'd be curious what else is disassembled, though and would take a close look at that motor board before purchasing.

#6221 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I am missing 5 of the round pins that hold the actual pins on and 3 others are missing the tiny hairpin clips

Could you make pins with rivets, or short pieces of steel rod or maybe even a thick coat hanger? Pieces of a snug fitting hose, heat shrink tubing or hot glue might work as end caps.

/Mark

#6222 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I checked them but It seemed like those weren't small enough. I will double check though thank you.

Maybe go with drill rod and put a hairpin or cotter pin on each side?
https://www.mcmaster.com/drill-rods

#6223 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Could you make pins with rivets, or short pieces of steel rod or maybe even a thick coat hanger? Pieces of a snug fitting hose, heat shrink tubing or hot glue might work as end caps.
/Mark

Yeah thats definitely a good idea and if need be I will investigate going that route. My problem is that i'm totalky OCD and it will drive me crazy not being able to put it back the way it's supposed to be. However, I will do what I have to do to get it put back together and fullufunctional.

Quoted from newmantjn:

Maybe go with drill rod and put a hairpin or cotter pin on each side?
https://www.mcmaster.com/drill-rods

Definitely another great idea and another I will have to look at if I can't find the original stuff.

#6224 3 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Looks like (though hard to tell) that the motor and other parts that were removed are in the bottom of the door. Motor would tak

Thanks. I’m going to pass on it.

#6226 3 years ago

Seeking this long switch leaf with 3 bends from a 1962 Chicago Coin Big Hit P&B target. It is 1/4" W x 2 9/16" L. Or any ideas on making one? It seems to be made of spring steel. Thanks.

This blade may also have been used on 1962 All Star Baseball, 1965 Big League, 1967 Bulls Eye Baseball, 1968 All Stars, 1969 Yankee Baseball, 1973 Baseball Champ, 1974 De Luxe World Series, and 1975 Big League.
Switch leaf (resized).jpgSwitch leaf (resized).jpg

Added over 4 years ago:

I obtained a heavy weight blade from Pinball Resource and bent it to shape & cut it to length.

#6227 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

https://tylergraceauctions.hibid.com/lots/?q=Pinball

Surprising parts are probably available. Most likely because these one ball horserace games aren't highly sought after and owners have no problem stripping them down. They were basically identical for the ~15 years they were made. I no longer have any as I sold the backglasses and playfields as display items and trashed most of the remaining parts.

#6228 3 years ago

I didn’t bid on it. Went for $96. Plus buyer's premium, I suppose.

#6229 3 years ago
Quoted from JimDinTN:

They were basically identical for the ~5 years they were made.

They were made from 1936-1952.

#6230 3 years ago

Picked up a fun new toy that I will be getting to in a few months. It's a1973 Midway Duck Hunt and 2 things I need right off the bat is a coin door as this one isn't salvageable at all. The 2nd thing I need is the little round glass piece that focuses the light that goes at the end of the gun barrel. If anyone has a lead on these or has 1 please send me a pm. Thanks.

20200424_122605 (resized).jpg20200424_122605 (resized).jpg
#6231 3 years ago

Re-posting from the Trade Your Plastics thread at another pinsider’s suggestion...

I’m looking for Williams Jolly Roger plastics as well as the two Elephant plastics from a Gottlieb Jungle Queen / Jungle Princess.

Thanks!
Dave

#6232 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Picked up a fun new toy that I will be getting to in a few months. It's a1973 Midway Duck Hunt and 2 things I need right off the bat is a coin door as this one isn't salvageable at all. The 2nd thing I need is the little round glass piece that focuses the light that goes at the end of the gun barrel. If anyone has a lead on these or has 1 please send me a pm. Thanks.[quoted image]

Good luck on the piece of glass. Very hard to find!! Check with flippers.com. That has some for a Chicago Coin. Might have a Midway one

#6233 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Good luck on the piece of glass. Very hard to find!! Check with flippers.com. That has some for a Chicago Coin. Might have a Midway one

Yeah I figured that would probably be a little challenging to find but I'm not starting on this project for a few months anyway so at least this will give me time to maybe track one down. Maybe I will place a Marketplace wanted ad for the coin door and that Glass Lens piece not really sure what the technical name is for it though does anybody know?

#6234 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Picked up a fun new toy that I will be getting to in a few months. It's a1973 Midway Duck Hunt and 2 things I need right off the bat is a coin door as this one isn't salvageable at all. The 2nd thing I need is the little round glass piece that focuses the light that goes at the end of the gun barrel. If anyone has a lead on these or has 1 please send me a pm. Thanks.[quoted image]

I have 2 original seventies vintage Midway arcade coin door decals available. Message me, if interested.

These are originals, new old stock, with an embossed area, as depicted..

20200426_203001 (resized).jpg20200426_203001 (resized).jpg
#6235 3 years ago

I know this is a long shot but i looking for stack number 3 in Williams score motors and the switches that make up C.
This is from a Williams Score Motor used in games from 1964-1968

From what I can tell the switch is SW-ICA-1 in the parts catalog and I'm not sure what the lower switch is for the ball release Blue wire. I tried PBR and the response I got was , "we have switches to rebuild the stack"

Its exhausting some times trying to explain what you're looking for with them when you arent allowed to send pics.

Basically, I'm look for someone in this forum to have these switches, the switches I have won't clean up and won't fire consistently no matter how much i file it , business card it, bend it or anything.

Thanks
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 8.50.56 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-26 at 8.50.56 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-26 at 9.03.51 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-26 at 9.03.51 PM (resized).png

#6236 3 years ago

Switch C is a "form c" contact. I have what you're looking for. See the top switch in the pic.

20200426_210112.jpg20200426_210112.jpg
#6237 3 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I have 2 original seventies vintage Midway arcade coin door decals available. Message me, if interested.
These are originals, new old stock, with an embossed area, as depicted..[quoted image]

I have a Winner and a Race-Way, would love those "Press Button" decals!

#6238 3 years ago

Wayne I have one for sale $30 + postage, let me know and I can send some pix.

#6239 3 years ago

Need a coin switch (actuator?) for Gottlieb Show Boat if anyone has a spare. PBR doesn’t have them.
9E1747DD-08DC-4A1B-928C-AF1A62183B0D (resized).jpeg9E1747DD-08DC-4A1B-928C-AF1A62183B0D (resized).jpeg

#6240 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Need a coin switch (actuator?) for Gottlieb Show Boat if anyone has a spare.

Easy enough to bend your own with a piece of piano (spring) wire and two pair of needle nose pliers. A bottle of beer might be useful too. You can buy piano wire is many different diameters (gauges). I while back I got a few short pieces of different gauge piano wire from .........a piano store service department. Free.

#6241 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Easy enough to bend your own with a piece of piano (spring) wire and two pair of needle nose pliers. A bottle of beer might be useful too. You can buy piano wire is many different diameters (gauges). I while back I got a few short pieces of different gauge piano wire from .........a piano store service department. Free.

Marco’s sells a wire bending kit and wire

#6242 3 years ago

I've bought wire whisks at the dollar store for a pretty cheap source for wire...

#6243 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Thanks for the info!

Quoted from bluespin:

Marco’s sells a wire bending kit and wire

This is for a machine I am working on for a local guy so was hoping to find someone that had a spare. Probably won't have a need for the kit and all. Honestly, probably can just go without it as you can put credits on it manually or even set it up so you don't have to do it manually but I like to have everything working as it should.

Thanks again and if anyone has a spare please PM me.

#6244 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Need a coin switch (actuator?) for Gottlieb Show Boat if anyone has a spare. PBR doesn’t have them.
[quoted image]

Ive got several spare, send me a pm

#6245 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive got several spare, send me a pm

Sent and thanks!

#6246 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Anyone have four of these laying around? These are the slightly taller plastic posts that Gottlieb sometimes used. These are from the bottom of a Top Card Playfield.
Looking some that don’t have this weird white film on them. (I have cleaned and scrubbed these but the white stuff won’t come off).[quoted image]

Look under the apron. I found 4 spares under my Drop a Card.

#6247 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Looking for a reasonably priced, reasonable condition Gottlieb "2001" backglass. I have a game with no glass at all. Prefer within 100 miles of NYC metro area, but whatever.

Added 161 days ago: Send PM.

Did you find a back glass. I have one, decent condition, $50.00 plus shipping, can send you photo's.

#6248 3 years ago

Need a complete head/backbox for a Williams Liberty Bell. I"m located near San Francisco.

Thank you

#6249 3 years ago

Looking for a set of plastics and a lockdown bar with launch button for a williams 4 aces. Can’t find any repro parts out there so far so looking for originals

#6250 3 years ago

Anybody want some nice off white NOS posts? boilerman approved!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95385

posts (resized).jpgposts (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/125?hl=jethrop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.