gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 207.
#6051 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Wizard appears to have been an Italian prototype game that was never produced. Luckily they did the prototypes.
Yes, the 5 Wows in the head/backglass.
Yes, 1971.

Apparently there are a handful of "Wizard" games out there. Ran across an Italian that actually has one. On the 1971 Wizard the 5 WOWs are the 5 Orbs floating in the blue plume.

A buddy of mine snagged a Wizard NOS glass off of ebay and I built a lightbox for him. (photo curtisey of AvidListener )
20160612_151049 (resized).jpg20160612_151049 (resized).jpgGottlieb Wizard Backglass - Light Scheme v1.5 (resized).jpgGottlieb Wizard Backglass - Light Scheme v1.5 (resized).jpg

#6052 4 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

Hey guys and gals, I’m looking for a set of Fast/Quick Draw plastics that are in “usable” condition-don’t have to be anything special. I’m just looking for parts to add some flair to my dartboard cabinet. Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I may have a complete set I can sell you cheap. There might be some tiny chips on a couple of them, but if you don’t mind that for this purpose, they might be perfect. I can send you pictures tomorrow if you like.

#6053 4 years ago

Accidentally posted twice

#6054 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I may have a complete set I can sell you cheap. There might be some tiny chips on a couple of them, but if you don’t mind that for this purpose, they might be perfect. I can send you pictures tomorrow if you like.

Very much appreciated. WeirPinball offered me his set, so I’m working a deal with him. Thanks for the offer though. I must say, there are a lot of really helpful people on Pinside.

#6055 4 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

Hey guys and gals, I’m looking for a set of Fast/Quick Draw plastics that are in “usable” condition-don’t have to be anything special. I’m just looking for parts to add some flair to my dartboard cabinet. Thanks.

Quoted from MikeO:

That is too cool.

I second that

#6056 4 years ago

NEED a full chime unit for a Gottlieb Strange world and a-4893 Pop bumper coil for it as well used on both is fine as long as working. Can pay via paypal or Trade Williams coin door, & Schematics for triple action pin as well. Please let me know what you have id really love to get this holy grail pin working. Thanks

#6057 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddict91:

NEED a full chime unit for a Gottlieb Strange world and a-4893 Pop bumper coil for it as well used on both is fine as long as working. Can pay via paypal or Trade Williams coin door, & Schematics for triple action pin as well. Please let me know what you have id really love to get this holy grail pin working. Thanks

I have a nice Gottlieb chime unit. PM me.

#6058 4 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I have a nice Gottlieb chime unit. PM me.

I PM you. Thanks

#6059 4 years ago

I have a pair of wood rails (sides) from a parted out Genco Tri-score. Willing to ship. PM me if interested.

DSCN2486 (resized).JPGDSCN2486 (resized).JPG
#6060 4 years ago

Anybody have an extra light socket for a Gottlieb pop bumper?

Somehow, I have miss placed one of the two that goes into this Spin Out I am putting back together. I’ve searched high and low and have no idea where it went.

#6061 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Anybody have an extra light socket for a Gottlieb pop bumper?
Somehow, I have miss placed one of the two that goes into this Spin Out I am putting back together. I’ve searched high and low and have no idea where it went.

for the cost of a small box shipping i'll send you 5 used ones

#6062 4 years ago

OK that sounds good Ken. Or even a small padded envelope? Whatever is cheaper. But yes that would be wonderful if you could send them my way. Just let me know the cost.

#6063 4 years ago

anyone know where to order the ground wire/braid that is used for GI under the playfield? Not the big 1/4" braid that runs around the cabinet but the smaller one that is stapled under the pf?
Mark

#6064 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

anyone know where to order the ground wire/braid that is used for GI under the playfield? Not the big 1/4" braid that runs around the cabinet but the smaller one that is stapled under the pf?
Mark

This is what I am using on my High Speed restoration. Worked great, perfect size.

How much do you need? I have a lot left and will send some your way if you want.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079Q2VLGD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00

Here is a sample from my Playfield. jan25-5 (resized).JPGjan25-5 (resized).JPG

#6065 4 years ago

Ive been buying http://www.pinrestore.com/Supplies.html very flexible rope braid but I like the amazon link, 10 cents a foot!

#6066 4 years ago

I normally use the PBR product part 'MAT-PF-BRAID- ground braid wire' at 20c per foot.

#6067 4 years ago

I need a Gottlieb manual balls lift "push rod". Looked at PBR and MARCO with no luck. These pushrods came in 2 sizes, the larger one is about same diameter as a regular old shooter rod , but not as long obviously. The other size is much smaller in diameter. This is for a FLIPPER POOL that had the smaller rod and related parts installed, sort of jury rigged as it was/is NOT the right set up.
So yes I need just the rod itself, hopefully in nice enough shape to go along with the new paint ,etc.
By the way, where does "jury rigged" the expression come from anyway?
Thanks

#6068 4 years ago

outside of rigging a actual jury as in trial. can't be that can it?

#6069 4 years ago

Looking for two of the 1-1/2 inch opaque red tent-style lane guides to finish up my Spin Out. I may only need one, as I think Ken Head is sending me one in the mail. So looking for at least one of these, please.

Thank you!

#6070 4 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

outside of rigging a actual jury as in trial. can't be that can it?

Yes that’s the reference

#6071 4 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

I need a Gottlieb manual balls lift "push rod". Looked at PBR and MARCO with no luck. These pushrods came in 2 sizes, the larger one is about same diameter as a regular old shooter rod , but not as long obviously. The other size is much smaller in diameter. This is for a FLIPPER POOL that had the smaller rod and related parts installed, sort of jury rigged as it was/is NOT the right set up.
So yes I need just the rod itself, hopefully in nice enough shape to go along with the new paint ,etc.
By the way, where does "jury rigged" the expression come from anyway?
Thanks

I have nos thin shaft rod ive been saving for a special game. pm me

#6072 4 years ago

Out of curiosity checked Merriam-Webster, probably more than you want to know...
" Jury-rig comes from the adjective jury, meaning "improvised for temporary use especially in an emergency," or "makeshift." It's a 15th century term that comes from the Middle English jory, as known (back then, anyway) in the phrase "jory sail," meaning "improvised sail."

The rig in jury-rigged likewise has nothing to do with the rig that has to do with manipulating or controlling something, like a game or election, to get a desired result. That rig is from a 17th century noun meaning "swindle." The rig in jury-rigged is a 15th century sailing term meaning "to fit out with rigging," with rigging being the lines and chains used in operating a sailing vessel. In the 18th century, if it was jury-rigged it was a boat:

La Couronne … bad bottoms, jury rigged.
— Morning Herald (London), 16 Aug. 1782"

Now back to EM parts

#6073 4 years ago

I’m looking for the part numbers on a switch for an Aladdins Castle. I just tried to pull up on the PPS Bally 1976 Parts catalog. Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?

7E0BEB99-E3C5-427E-8FFE-16ECF91831F1 (resized).png7E0BEB99-E3C5-427E-8FFE-16ECF91831F1 (resized).png
#6074 4 years ago

I HAVE SOME EQUIPMENT FOR MANUFACTURING PIN PARTS THIS IS MY HOBY SO IF A PART SHOULD BE MADE AGAIN LET ME KNOW IAM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR DETAILED PICTURES OF PRE 1959 EM PARTS WHITH MEASUREMENTS( STEPPERS) SCORE REELS) RELAYS) SCORE MOTORS)

AND OTHER EM PARTS

#6075 4 years ago

need a ron webb pop a card bg if anyone has one they are not using

#6076 4 years ago

PM coming your way Ken.
and another visit to Pinside results in a new understanding of a certain word or words of jargon, I certainly didn't know anything about "jury" outside of the, you know, legal terms. "Rigged" I understand from being exposed to some sailing. Its interesting to me the use of certain words put together to mean a whole separate definition as in slang or Jargon.
Someday I'd really like to put in some serious effort to learn some basics to Yiddish, I understand that is just full of jargon resulting in all kinds of different terms.
thank you for the definitions.

#6077 4 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

I need a Gottlieb manual balls lift "push rod". Looked at PBR and MARCO with no luck.

I always recommend calling PBR if you don't see a part online. Steve has many parts that aren't on his website as well as occasional suggestions when he doesn't have the part. Of course, having the part number would help. Someone here surely has the appropriate parts manual. The part # may be A-8842. There is one available at ebay.com link: A 8842 Ball Lift EM Pinball Shooter
Gottlieb A-8842 Ball Lift rod assembly (resized).jpgGottlieb A-8842 Ball Lift rod assembly (resized).jpg

#6078 4 years ago

Ball lift rod obtained! Thanks everyone. I shall now return to big "redo" of Fipper Pool.

#6079 4 years ago

anyone have a Williams 24 female jones plug?
thanks

#6080 4 years ago

Looking for three of the original green pop bumper caps for a 1974 Williams Star Pool.

#6081 4 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I'd have to say US. Italian has blue and red. I believe 951 were produce, and all but
a few are Italian versions. I got the impression the only US versions were Samples.
Mine is #14. Have you checked the number? Might it be a Sample?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My pin is sample 01012S, definitely a Hyde Park US sample.

26CAEA41-F89C-43D2-B40E-679F5ED274A7 (resized).jpeg26CAEA41-F89C-43D2-B40E-679F5ED274A7 (resized).jpeg7068DB07-9FF1-4DB2-9FDD-35338B0AE731 (resized).jpeg7068DB07-9FF1-4DB2-9FDD-35338B0AE731 (resized).jpeg
#6082 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

I’m looking for the part numbers on a switch for an Aladdins Castle. I just tried to pull up on the PPS Bally 1976 Parts catalog. Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?[quoted image]

I am currently restoring an Aladdins Castle and in similar position. I even purchased the 1976 parts catalogue thinking 'surely its in there' but of course not so. The game manual does disclose a number of specific tech variations on machine so it seems that has to suffice.

#6083 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

I’m looking for the part numbers on a switch for an Aladdins Castle. I just tried to pull up on the PPS Bally 1976 Parts catalog. Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?[quoted image]

What switch are you looking for????
"Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?"
Answer: it did not make the cutoff date... Aladdins Castle
is in the "supplement" package from Bally.

#6084 4 years ago

A friend is looking for this score reel piece from a Chicago Coin Bronco. Don't know anything more, but he sent these pics. Any help greatly appreciated. Don't even know a name or part number or have a manual to start looking. TIA.

IMG_8384 (resized).jpgIMG_8384 (resized).jpgIMG_8392 (resized).jpegIMG_8392 (resized).jpegIMG_8393 (resized).jpgIMG_8393 (resized).jpg
#6085 4 years ago

Gottlieb has a compatible part.
pinball resource.

Quoted from SadSack:

A friend is looking for this score reel piece from a Chicago Coin Bronco. Don't know anything more, but he sent these pics. Any help greatly appreciated. Don't even know a name or part number or have a manual to start looking. TIA.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#6086 4 years ago

Looks like a Chicago Coin 143-801 Nylon Operating Arm (from the 1969 Chicago Coin Parts Catalog.)
Chicago Coin catalog page 1 (resized).jpgChicago Coin catalog page 1 (resized).jpg
This and other parts catalogs are available at https://www.funwithpinball.com/resources/parts-catalog-list

/Mark

#6087 4 years ago

You guys are awesome, thanks!

#6088 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

What switch are you looking for????
"Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?"
Answer: it did not make the cutoff date... Aladdins Castle
is in the "supplement" package from Bally.

Good info thks. I assume this is one sold on ebay recently.

ebay.com link: Bally Pinball Supplement to 1976 Parts Catalog with Game List

#6089 4 years ago

Hi. Im looking for a united or williams shuffle board stepper unit. Anyone have one?

#6090 4 years ago

I have some project games to restore: need a Surfer/surf Champ pf that is in moderately good shape. also need a Out of Sight/Far Out pf...

thanks

ken

#6091 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

A friend is looking for this score reel piece from a Chicago Coin Bronco.

From that era, mid 50s - mid 60s, those parts are interchangeable even from bowlers if
you happen to have any parts machines around..

#6092 4 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Im looking for a united or williams shuffle board stepper unit. Anyone have one?

What stepper are you looking for, and what's the title of the machine it'll be going in?

#6093 4 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

What stepper are you looking for, and what's the title of the machine it'll be going in?

Hi. Im looking for the wiper fingers the go on the horseshoe unit on a Williams Ringer. Thank you for looking.

#6094 4 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Im looking for the wiper fingers the go on the horseshoe unit on a Williams Ringer.

I have a Ringer. No promises, but I'll see if I can match something up..

#6095 4 years ago

Anyone have playfield plastics for a Bally Nip-it? Particularly looking for the Right Slingshot plastic.

Thanks!

#6096 4 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I have a Ringer. No promises, but I'll see if I can match something up..

Thank you very much. I look foward to your help.

#6097 4 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Thank you very much. I look foward to your help.

From three different wiper parts, I was able to get the proper blade lengths, and get
them in alignment. I tried it on my machine, and it works fine. It took a little time, but
Ringer's a machine worth putting time into..
The one on the right is the original, the one on the left is yours. The position it's sitting in
is the position it goes on the unit with the yellow mark in about the 1:00 position.
Let me know where you'd like to have it sent.. (T)
IMG_0103 (resized).JPGIMG_0103 (resized).JPG

#6098 4 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

From three different wiper parts, I was able to get the proper blade lengths, and get
them in alignment. I tried it on my machine, and it works fine. It took a little time, but
Ringer's a machine worth putting time into..
The one on the right is the original, the one on the left is yours. The position it's sitting in
is the position it goes on the unit with the yellow mark in about the 1:00 position.
Let me know where you'd like to have it sent.. (T)
[quoted image]

So very awesome. I will send you a pm thank you very much.

#6099 4 years ago

wrong thread. Sorry

#6100 4 years ago

Mopar while you're rooting around, do you have anymore of those skill roll decals?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.98
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/122?hl=damoib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.