Topic Stats

• 6,123 posts
  • 572 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by goldenboy232
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,848 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1549 (resized).JPG
Match feature sized (resized).jpg
9894F8CE-666F-4C50-A634-C4305A2D648A (resized).jpeg
1D3F9A5D-8276-4AD1-BF6A-BC17302D3D63 (resized).jpeg
326DD38A-E424-415B-91EB-E98C31731E80 (resized).jpeg
1330AD95-9266-4FC4-BC77-2FF927697667 (resized).jpeg
E7116BD9-FF8B-4B9E-9E85-C28CCD8278C9 (resized).jpeg
6397F292-540B-44E0-957D-5A4E84BF6DC0 (resized).jpeg
20200328_165023_resized (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
D1D44670-87AB-4C02-850B-5A620FA97AF0 (resized).jpeg
20200326_212109_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_6598 (resized).jpg
IMG_4132 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
Chicago Coin catalog page 1 (resized).jpg

There are 6123 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 123.
#6051 21 days ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Wizard appears to have been an Italian prototype game that was never produced. Luckily they did the prototypes.
Yes, the 5 Wows in the head/backglass.
Yes, 1971.

Apparently there are a handful of "Wizard" games out there. Ran across an Italian that actually has one. On the 1971 Wizard the 5 WOWs are the 5 Orbs floating in the blue plume.

A buddy of mine snagged a Wizard NOS glass off of ebay and I built a lightbox for him. (photo curtisey of avidlistener )
20160612_151049 (resized).jpgGottlieb Wizard Backglass - Light Scheme v1.5 (resized).jpg

#6052 21 days ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

Hey guys and gals, I’m looking for a set of Fast/Quick Draw plastics that are in “usable” condition-don’t have to be anything special. I’m just looking for parts to add some flair to my dartboard cabinet. Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I may have a complete set I can sell you cheap. There might be some tiny chips on a couple of them, but if you don’t mind that for this purpose, they might be perfect. I can send you pictures tomorrow if you like.

#6053 21 days ago

Accidentally posted twice

#6054 21 days ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

I may have a complete set I can sell you cheap. There might be some tiny chips on a couple of them, but if you don’t mind that for this purpose, they might be perfect. I can send you pictures tomorrow if you like.

Very much appreciated. Weirpinball offered me his set, so I’m working a deal with him. Thanks for the offer though. I must say, there are a lot of really helpful people on Pinside.

#6055 21 days ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

Hey guys and gals, I’m looking for a set of Fast/Quick Draw plastics that are in “usable” condition-don’t have to be anything special. I’m just looking for parts to add some flair to my dartboard cabinet. Thanks.

Quoted from MikeO:

That is too cool.

I second that

#6056 19 days ago

NEED a full chime unit for a Gottlieb Strange world and a-4893 Pop bumper coil for it as well used on both is fine as long as working. Can pay via paypal or Trade Williams coin door, & Schematics for triple action pin as well. Please let me know what you have id really love to get this holy grail pin working. Thanks

#6057 19 days ago
Quoted from Pinaddict91:

NEED a full chime unit for a Gottlieb Strange world and a-4893 Pop bumper coil for it as well used on both is fine as long as working. Can pay via paypal or Trade Williams coin door, & Schematics for triple action pin as well. Please let me know what you have id really love to get this holy grail pin working. Thanks

I have a nice Gottlieb chime unit. PM me.

#6058 18 days ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I have a nice Gottlieb chime unit. PM me.

I PM you. Thanks

#6059 18 days ago

I have a pair of wood rails (sides) from a parted out Genco Tri-score. Willing to ship. PM me if interested.

DSCN2486 (resized).JPG
#6060 16 days ago

Anybody have an extra light socket for a Gottlieb pop bumper?

Somehow, I have miss placed one of the two that goes into this Spin Out I am putting back together. I’ve searched high and low and have no idea where it went.

#6061 16 days ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Anybody have an extra light socket for a Gottlieb pop bumper?
Somehow, I have miss placed one of the two that goes into this Spin Out I am putting back together. I’ve searched high and low and have no idea where it went.

for the cost of a small box shipping i'll send you 5 used ones

#6062 16 days ago

OK that sounds good Ken. Or even a small padded envelope? Whatever is cheaper. But yes that would be wonderful if you could send them my way. Just let me know the cost.

#6063 16 days ago

anyone know where to order the ground wire/braid that is used for GI under the playfield? Not the big 1/4" braid that runs around the cabinet but the smaller one that is stapled under the pf?
Mark

#6064 16 days ago
Quoted from mark532011:

anyone know where to order the ground wire/braid that is used for GI under the playfield? Not the big 1/4" braid that runs around the cabinet but the smaller one that is stapled under the pf?
Mark

This is what I am using on my High Speed restoration. Worked great, perfect size.

How much do you need? I have a lot left and will send some your way if you want.

amazon.com link »

Here is a sample from my Playfield. jan25-5 (resized).JPG

#6065 15 days ago

Ive been buying http://www.pinrestore.com/Supplies.html very flexible rope braid but I like the amazon link, 10 cents a foot!

#6066 15 days ago

I normally use the PBR product part 'MAT-PF-BRAID- ground braid wire' at 20c per foot.

#6067 15 days ago

I need a Gottlieb manual balls lift "push rod". Looked at PBR and MARCO with no luck. These pushrods came in 2 sizes, the larger one is about same diameter as a regular old shooter rod , but not as long obviously. The other size is much smaller in diameter. This is for a FLIPPER POOL that had the smaller rod and related parts installed, sort of jury rigged as it was/is NOT the right set up.
So yes I need just the rod itself, hopefully in nice enough shape to go along with the new paint ,etc.
By the way, where does "jury rigged" the expression come from anyway?
Thanks

#6068 15 days ago

outside of rigging a actual jury as in trial. can't be that can it?

#6069 15 days ago

Looking for two of the 1-1/2 inch opaque red tent-style lane guides to finish up my Spin Out. I may only need one, as I think Ken Head is sending me one in the mail. So looking for at least one of these, please.

Thank you!

#6070 15 days ago
Quoted from weeze:

outside of rigging a actual jury as in trial. can't be that can it?

Yes that’s the reference

#6071 15 days ago
Quoted from weeze:

I need a Gottlieb manual balls lift "push rod". Looked at PBR and MARCO with no luck. These pushrods came in 2 sizes, the larger one is about same diameter as a regular old shooter rod , but not as long obviously. The other size is much smaller in diameter. This is for a FLIPPER POOL that had the smaller rod and related parts installed, sort of jury rigged as it was/is NOT the right set up.
So yes I need just the rod itself, hopefully in nice enough shape to go along with the new paint ,etc.
By the way, where does "jury rigged" the expression come from anyway?
Thanks

I have nos thin shaft rod ive been saving for a special game. pm me

#6072 15 days ago

Out of curiosity checked Merriam-Webster, probably more than you want to know...
" Jury-rig comes from the adjective jury, meaning "improvised for temporary use especially in an emergency," or "makeshift." It's a 15th century term that comes from the Middle English jory, as known (back then, anyway) in the phrase "jory sail," meaning "improvised sail."

The rig in jury-rigged likewise has nothing to do with the rig that has to do with manipulating or controlling something, like a game or election, to get a desired result. That rig is from a 17th century noun meaning "swindle." The rig in jury-rigged is a 15th century sailing term meaning "to fit out with rigging," with rigging being the lines and chains used in operating a sailing vessel. In the 18th century, if it was jury-rigged it was a boat:

La Couronne … bad bottoms, jury rigged.
— Morning Herald (London), 16 Aug. 1782"

Now back to EM parts

#6073 15 days ago

I’m looking for the part numbers on a switch for an Aladdins Castle. I just tried to pull up on the PPS Bally 1976 Parts catalog. Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?

7E0BEB99-E3C5-427E-8FFE-16ECF91831F1 (resized).png
#6074 15 days ago

I HAVE SOME EQUIPMENT FOR MANUFACTURING PIN PARTS THIS IS MY HOBY SO IF A PART SHOULD BE MADE AGAIN LET ME KNOW IAM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR DETAILED PICTURES OF PRE 1959 EM PARTS WHITH MEASUREMENTS( STEPPERS) SCORE REELS) RELAYS) SCORE MOTORS)

AND OTHER EM PARTS

#6075 14 days ago

need a ron webb pop a card bg if anyone has one they are not using

#6076 14 days ago

PM coming your way Ken.
and another visit to Pinside results in a new understanding of a certain word or words of jargon, I certainly didn't know anything about "jury" outside of the, you know, legal terms. "Rigged" I understand from being exposed to some sailing. Its interesting to me the use of certain words put together to mean a whole separate definition as in slang or Jargon.
Someday I'd really like to put in some serious effort to learn some basics to Yiddish, I understand that is just full of jargon resulting in all kinds of different terms.
thank you for the definitions.

#6077 14 days ago
Quoted from weeze:

I need a Gottlieb manual balls lift "push rod". Looked at PBR and MARCO with no luck.

I always recommend calling PBR if you don't see a part online. Steve has many parts that aren't on his website as well as occasional suggestions when he doesn't have the part. Of course, having the part number would help. Someone here surely has the appropriate parts manual. The part # may be A-8842. There is one available at ebay.com link » A 8842 Ball Lift Em Pinball Shooter
Gottlieb A-8842 Ball Lift rod assembly (resized).jpg

#6078 14 days ago

Ball lift rod obtained! Thanks everyone. I shall now return to big "redo" of Fipper Pool.

#6079 13 days ago

anyone have a Williams 24 female jones plug?
thanks

#6080 13 days ago

Looking for three of the original green pop bumper caps for a 1974 Williams Star Pool.

#6081 12 days ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I'd have to say US. Italian has blue and red. I believe 951 were produce, and all but
a few are Italian versions. I got the impression the only US versions were Samples.
Mine is #14. Have you checked the number? Might it be a Sample?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My pin is sample 01012S, definitely a Hyde Park US sample.

26CAEA41-F89C-43D2-B40E-679F5ED274A7 (resized).jpeg7068DB07-9FF1-4DB2-9FDD-35338B0AE731 (resized).jpeg
#6082 12 days ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

I’m looking for the part numbers on a switch for an Aladdins Castle. I just tried to pull up on the PPS Bally 1976 Parts catalog. Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?[quoted image]

I am currently restoring an Aladdins Castle and in similar position. I even purchased the 1976 parts catalogue thinking 'surely its in there' but of course not so. The game manual does disclose a number of specific tech variations on machine so it seems that has to suffice.

#6083 12 days ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

I’m looking for the part numbers on a switch for an Aladdins Castle. I just tried to pull up on the PPS Bally 1976 Parts catalog. Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?[quoted image]

What switch are you looking for????
"Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?"
Answer: it did not make the cutoff date... Aladdins Castle
is in the "supplement" package from Bally.

#6084 12 days ago

A friend is looking for this score reel piece from a Chicago Coin Bronco. Don't know anything more, but he sent these pics. Any help greatly appreciated. Don't even know a name or part number or have a manual to start looking. TIA.

IMG_8384 (resized).jpgIMG_8392 (resized).jpegIMG_8393 (resized).jpg
#6085 12 days ago

Gottlieb has a compatible part.
pinball resource.

Quoted from SadSack:

A friend is looking for this score reel piece from a Chicago Coin Bronco. Don't know anything more, but he sent these pics. Any help greatly appreciated. Don't even know a name or part number or have a manual to start looking. TIA.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#6086 12 days ago

Looks like a Chicago Coin 143-801 Nylon Operating Arm (from the 1969 Chicago Coin Parts Catalog.)
Chicago Coin catalog page 1 (resized).jpg
This and other parts catalogs are available at https://www.funwithpinball.com/resources/parts-catalog-list

/Mark

#6087 12 days ago

You guys are awesome, thanks!

#6088 12 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

What switch are you looking for????
"Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?"
Answer: it did not make the cutoff date... Aladdins Castle
is in the "supplement" package from Bally.

Good info thks. I assume this is one sold on ebay recently.

ebay.com link » Bally Pinball Supplement To 1976 Parts Catalog With Game List

#6089 11 days ago

Hi. Im looking for a united or williams shuffle board stepper unit. Anyone have one?

#6090 11 days ago

I have some project games to restore: need a Surfer/surf Champ pf that is in moderately good shape. also need a Out of Sight/Far Out pf...

thanks

ken

#6091 11 days ago
Quoted from SadSack:

A friend is looking for this score reel piece from a Chicago Coin Bronco.

From that era, mid 50s - mid 60s, those parts are interchangeable even from bowlers if
you happen to have any parts machines around..

#6092 11 days ago
Quoted from smersh:

Im looking for a united or williams shuffle board stepper unit. Anyone have one?

What stepper are you looking for, and what's the title of the machine it'll be going in?

#6093 11 days ago
Quoted from Mopar:

What stepper are you looking for, and what's the title of the machine it'll be going in?

Hi. Im looking for the wiper fingers the go on the horseshoe unit on a Williams Ringer. Thank you for looking.

#6094 11 days ago
Quoted from smersh:

Im looking for the wiper fingers the go on the horseshoe unit on a Williams Ringer.

I have a Ringer. No promises, but I'll see if I can match something up..

#6095 11 days ago

Anyone have playfield plastics for a Bally Nip-it? Particularly looking for the Right Slingshot plastic.

Thanks!

#6096 10 days ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I have a Ringer. No promises, but I'll see if I can match something up..

Thank you very much. I look foward to your help.

#6097 10 days ago
Quoted from smersh:

Thank you very much. I look foward to your help.

From three different wiper parts, I was able to get the proper blade lengths, and get
them in alignment. I tried it on my machine, and it works fine. It took a little time, but
Ringer's a machine worth putting time into..
The one on the right is the original, the one on the left is yours. The position it's sitting in
is the position it goes on the unit with the yellow mark in about the 1:00 position.
Let me know where you'd like to have it sent.. (T)
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG

#6098 10 days ago
Quoted from Mopar:

From three different wiper parts, I was able to get the proper blade lengths, and get
them in alignment. I tried it on my machine, and it works fine. It took a little time, but
Ringer's a machine worth putting time into..
The one on the right is the original, the one on the left is yours. The position it's sitting in
is the position it goes on the unit with the yellow mark in about the 1:00 position.
Let me know where you'd like to have it sent.. (T)
[quoted image]

So very awesome. I will send you a pm thank you very much.

#6099 10 days ago

wrong thread. Sorry

#6100 10 days ago

Mopar while you're rooting around, do you have anymore of those skill roll decals?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
€ 8.40
Machine - For Sale
Macomb, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 6123 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 123.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside