IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 207.
#5951 4 years ago

I’m looking for a Hyde Park backglass.

#5952 4 years ago

Looking for One 7 position (7 Bank) Gottlieb Drop Target Series Bar Part #A-14535. It is 7-7/8" long.

Ordered a couple from Marcos but they sent me 9 position bars that was listed as a 7. Marcos does not have the 7 position.

If I can't find this I would be willing to buy a 7 bank drop target assembly off an EM that has this part. Solid State Target Banks do not use or have them.

Heard back from PBR and they are out of stock as well.

TIA,

Ken
DSC06684 (resized).JPGDSC06684 (resized).JPGDSC06685 (resized).JPGDSC06685 (resized).JPG

Added over 4 years ago:

3/1/2020. Series Bar not needed any more. Made my own and it looks and works great. Thanks to all that offered help and a how to.

Ken

#5953 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I’m looking for a Hyde Park backglass.

You have a 1966 Gottieb Hyde Park!? The Italian version (has Italian writing on the backglass)
is rare enough, but it appears the US version is very rare.
You have a poor bg, or it's missing all together?

#5954 4 years ago

I’ve located a Hyde Park but it doesn’t have a backglass. The card tray of this pin has blue and yellow and has the word buttons instead of the words flipper buttons. Is this the US or Italian version?

#5955 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The card tray of this pin has blue and yellow and has the word buttons instead of the words flipper buttons. Is this the US or Italian version?

I'd have to say US. Italian has blue and red. I believe 951 were produce, and all but
a few are Italian versions. I got the impression the only US versions were Samples.
Mine is #14. Have you checked the number? Might it be a Sample?

IMG_0911 (resized).JPGIMG_0911 (resized).JPGIMG_0916 (resized).JPGIMG_0916 (resized).JPGIMG_0918 (resized).JPGIMG_0918 (resized).JPG
#5956 4 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I'd have to say US. Italian has blue and red. I believe 951 were produce, and all but
a few are Italian versions. I got the impression the only US versions were Samples.
Mine is #14. Have you checked the number? Might it be a Sample?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’ll check in the serial number. If I can find a printer with a CRUZ scanner near you, can you take your backglass to them so that BG Resto can make me a backglass?

#5957 4 years ago

I need a reverse wedge head back door. Does anyone have one or know where I might find one?

Also, do they use a standard 3/8 barrel lock?

#5958 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

If I can find a printer with a CRUZ scanner near you, can you take your backglass to them so that BG Resto can make me a backglass?

A cruz scanner? No contact, but does that glide over the glass to scan?
I've before checked for large flat bed scanners, but no luck..
Yea, if you can locate one close by, I'll do that. I'm in Newark, N.Y. 14513
btw: By any slim chance, it's not Mayfair right? It has no Replay Reel..

#5959 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I need a reverse wedge head back door. Does anyone have one or know where I might find one?

Here are some doors :
ebay.com link: 0

#5960 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Here are some doors :
ebay.com link

I saw those. They are pretty pricey, and they don't include a lock, but it may be what I have to do.

#5961 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking for One 7 position (7 Bank) Gottlieb Drop Target Series Bar Part #A-14535. It is 7-7/8" long.
Ordered a couple from Marcos but they sent me 9 position bars that was listed as a 7. Marcos does not have the 7 position.
If I can't find this I would be willing to buy a 7 bank drop target assembly off an EM that has this part. Solid State Target Banks do not use or have them.
Heard back from PBR and they are out of stock as well.
TIA,
Ken
[quoted image][quoted image]

PM me so i don't forget and i will check this weekend

#5962 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

PM me so i don't forget and i will check this weekend

Thanks Dave.

Checking with a precision machine shop tomorrow in town who does parts for the military, planes, and helicopters for a long term solution. Most likely they can make these but of course price may be an issue. Checking on a bulk discount as well. If the price is right on quantity I may be able to get Marcos Pinball to carry the 7 position bars again as they have the other sizes in stock.

I also have a couple new 9 position ones from Marcos that the shop may be able to cut down and weld to size as a cost effective and fast way for now as I need them asap for my custom game.

I'll PM you Friday sometime either way on how it goes.

Ken

#5963 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking for One 7 position (7 Bank) Gottlieb Drop Target Series

Hi em i have made series bars.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-part-have-you-made-yourself
If you want them made up i can make them for you. Send me a pm
Raff
Screenshot_2020-02-28-11-31-53-39 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-02-28-11-31-53-39 (resized).png
Screenshot_2020-02-28-11-31-31-66 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-02-28-11-31-31-66 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-02-28-11-31-14-55 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-02-28-11-31-14-55 (resized).png

#5964 4 years ago
Quoted from Raff:

Hi em i have made series bars

If you want them made up i can make them for you. Send me a pm
Raff

Thanks for the offer Raff.

Sounds like between shipping costs and shipping time it would not work.

Need a part by no later than mid next week so I can get back to work on the game as TPF is coming up quickly.

Your link to how you made one was great, Worse comes to worse I will take a 2 hour round trip to Lowe's or Home depot this weekend to pick up material to do it myself.

Wouldn't be the first time I built something custom.

Cheers!

#5965 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I am looking for a nice Gottlieb Apron for an Atlantis.

Tyamry

This popped up on Craigslist for Boston:

boston.craigslist.org link

Maybe you can use it?

#5966 4 years ago

That apron has been on cl for a couple of years

#5967 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

That apron has been on cl for a couple of years

Oh wow! Maybe tyamry can use it.

#5968 4 years ago

Need a single Jumping Jack/Jack in the box target rather then replace them all...

#5969 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Need a single Jumping Jack/Jack in the box target rather then replace them all...

I’ve got this one. I think it is from a Jumping Jack.

Mike V

8CEEBC42-A952-4A9B-92E1-EA199FDC7968 (resized).jpeg8CEEBC42-A952-4A9B-92E1-EA199FDC7968 (resized).jpeg94179BD9-7F31-419F-BF0E-2EDDA0E89538 (resized).jpeg94179BD9-7F31-419F-BF0E-2EDDA0E89538 (resized).jpeg

#5970 4 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

tyamry
This popped up on Craigslist for Boston:
boston.craigslist.org link
Maybe you can use it?

Thank you, I appreciate you finding that.

#5971 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Anyone have four of these laying around? These are the slightly taller plastic posts that Gottlieb sometimes used. These are from the bottom of a Top Card Playfield.
Looking some that don’t have this weird white film on them. (I have cleaned and scrubbed these but the white stuff won’t come off).[quoted image]

Great example of what happens when you get wax on these things and don't get it all off... petroleum distillates in the wax eat away at the plastics over a long period of time and that cannot be buffed out, at least in my experience.

#5972 4 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

A cruz scanner? No contact, but does that glide over the glass to scan?
I've before checked for large flat bed scanners, but no luck..
Yea, if you can locate one close by, I'll do that. I'm in Newark, N.Y. 14513
btw: By any slim chance, it's not Mayfair right? It has no Replay Reel..

No replay reel. It’s definately a Hyde Park.

#5973 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

No replay reel. It’s definately a Hyde Park.

It'd be interesting knowing the serial #.

#5974 4 years ago

Anyone have a match unit and knocker that would work on a Sky Jump? Someone inexplicably removed those goodies from my game before I got it. Thanks.

#5975 4 years ago

cover (1) (resized).JPGcover (1) (resized).JPGcover (2) (resized).JPGcover (2) (resized).JPGcover (3) (resized).JPGcover (3) (resized).JPG

Looking for a couple of these coin door switch covers for my '74 Bally Amigo project. Think it is # P-6297-1
Nice ones would be great, but I have evaporust & know how to use it!

#5976 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverLiningMan:

Anyone have a match unit and knocker that would work on a Sky Jump? Someone inexplicably removed those goodies from my game before I got it. Thanks.

I have a knocker and should have a unit that you'd rewire into a match unit. Does the Sky Jump match need a alternating black cog wheel?

#5977 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I have made several Back box doors, 1 for regular wedge head, from 3/16” clear acrylic. They look cool and work perfectly.

#5978 4 years ago

The knocker should be easy. The Match Unit on the other hand will need some research unless you can find one from another Sky Jump.

Sky Jump uses an AS (mini stepper) relay for the 00-90 or Match Unit. The relay has a D-8755 nylon spindle, A-9016 and A-9017 pc boards mounted on either side, and a B-9015 wiper on each side. This same arrangement was used in many games as early as '69 Target Pool and as late as '77 Jet Spin. The range may be even wider. The good news is that there are lots of AS relays out there.

The bad news is that AS relays came in several configurations so identifying which games used the same configuration would be important. The pc boards may be labeled so keep an eye out for that. More bad news is that AS relays usually come with one or two jones plugs so they can be removed from the game for cleaning or adjustment. I don't know how you would tell if those jones plugs are wired the same. (Does anyone know?) You could scour some schematics to see if the wire colors are the same but I don't know if Gottlieb documented their jones plugs wiring the way that Bally did for example. So while you might find the same AS relay configuration there's a chance that the jones plugs could be wired differently.

Any AS relay with the same boards and wipers could be made to work in a Sky Jump but there may be some hidden work to rewire it if the jones plugs don't match.

#5979 4 years ago

I did a little more digging and compared three games using similar AS relays:
Sky Jump AS relay (resized).jpgSky Jump AS relay (resized).jpg
The parts catalog shows that Jet Spin uses the same AS relay parts as Sky Jump, but the schematics show that the wire colors are slightly different. Target Alpha uses the same AS relay pc boards and wipers but adds a pair of cams on the spindle so there are 2 extra switches which means more wires through the jones plugs so they're definitely incompatible. Different wire colors too.

No way to know how the wires are routed through the jones plugs for any of them.

#5980 4 years ago

I’ve recreated three match relays in the past for games that were missing them. In each instance I had the game with a working match relay to map for the wiring and the physical relay. Once mapped it is very doable. If you can capture the wire mapping you could recreate one by rewiring one from another game. Good luck.

#5981 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I’ve recreated three match relays in the past for games that were missing them. In each instance I had the game with a working match relay to map for the wiring and the physical relay. Once mapped it is very doable. If you can capture the wire mapping you could recreate one by rewiring one from another game. Good luck.

Yea if you can note the wire colors to pin numbers on your SkyJump I can wire one up (for the appropriate enumeration)

#5982 4 years ago

@Pinhead52, @MarkG, and @MikeO, thank you very much for the advice, encouragement, digging up info, and offers to help. pinhead52 I will PM you the wire colors going into the jones plugs and see what you think. Awfully nice of you to offer. It would be great to get her back to being a matchmaker even with it set up for free play.

#5983 4 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

I have made several Back box doors, 1 for regular wedge head, from 3/16” clear acrylic. They look cool and work perfectly.

I went ahead and bought one off eBay.

For future reference (and for other's knowledge), what do you charge?

#5984 4 years ago

I am looking for 2 pop bumper caps for a 1964 Williams palooka (pic below for reference).

If anyone has them or a lead, please pm me

20200304_011723 (resized).jpg20200304_011723 (resized).jpg
#5985 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

f anyone has them or a lead, please pm me

http://www.pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

#5986 4 years ago

Pinhead52, MarkG, and MikeO, thank you very much for the advice, encouragement, digging up info, and offers to help. Pinhead52 I will PM you the wire colors going into the jones plugs and see what you think. Awfully nice of you to offer. It would be great to get her back to being a matchmaker even with it set up for free play.

goodies i found. Does skyjump match have an alternating stack on it?

20200304_072956_resized (resized).jpg20200304_072956_resized (resized).jpg
#5987 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Does skyjump match have an alternating stack on it?

No, just the two discs. See the relay chart in reply 5979.

#5988 4 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

No, just the two discs. See the relay chart in reply 5979.

Ok good, i had a backbox pic and it looked like 2 12pin jones plugs. Easy enough to remove the wheel and contacts/shave a jones from 14 pin to 12pin.'

If anybody wants to map out their skyjump jones pins SilverLiningMan is away from his machine for a couple of weeks on biz travel. i could get a head start...

image-20 (resized).jpgimage-20 (resized).jpg
#5989 4 years ago

In search of one used Red plastic backbox ball for Gottlieb Soccer/Mibs/300/Top Score/Super Soccer.
Only need one if used, or ten if they are new/reproductions. PBR is out.
I know there’s gotta be one floating out there somewheeeeerree...

496A8719-3A6F-4DB4-B8A9-C43CF7B10816 (resized).jpeg496A8719-3A6F-4DB4-B8A9-C43CF7B10816 (resized).jpeg
#5990 4 years ago
Quoted from mr2xbass:

In search of one used Red plastic backbox ball for Gottlieb Soccer/Mibs/300/Top Score/Super Soccer.
Only need one if used, or ten if they are new/reproductions. PBR is out.
I know there’s gotta be one floating out there somewheeeeerree... [quoted image]

should have one, let me dig. actually have two

#5991 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

should have one, let me dig. actually have two

Ken, hold one of the catlin balls for me, please?

#5992 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Ken, hold one of the catlin balls for me, please?

cost you a beer at tpf

#5993 4 years ago

I am looking for a lockbar receiver for a 1964 Williams palooka. Does anyone have one or a lead on where to get one?

#5994 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I am looking for 2 pop bumper caps for a 1964 Williams palooka (pic below for reference).
If anyone has them or a lead, please pm me[quoted image]

PBR should have these. I have purchased them before from Steve.

#5995 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

PBR should have these. I have purchased them before from Steve.

I got them from him. Thank y'all for the help!

#5996 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

cost you a beer at tpf

Sold

#5997 4 years ago

Looking for a empty cabinet for Gottlieb Wedgehead. Bonus points if it’s from a Buccaneer.

Trying to avoid building new.

#5998 4 years ago
Quoted from Gingervitus:

Looking for a empty cabinet for Gottlieb Wedgehead. Bonus points if it’s from a Buccaneer.

Does this help?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92674

#5999 4 years ago

If only it were a bit closer. Thank you though.

#6000 4 years ago
Quoted from Gingervitus:

Not all wedgehead cabinets are the same. You need the third generation wedgehead cabinet if it's for a "Buccaneer". That's the deep one with the large square door opening. They are the latest style, but not as many titles had this box, so it might be a little tough to find. System 1 lower boxes might be a reasonable substitute, but of course you'd still need a wedgehead lightbox. Any lightbox from around 1965 forward, would probably be suitable. They are the ones with the non-inverted backdoor, and a metal channel for the lower edge of the backbox door.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Nashua, NH
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/120?hl=mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.