gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 207.
#5901 4 years ago

Yes indeed. Thanks for hunting it down. PM on the way.

#5902 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverLiningMan:

Yes indeed. Thanks for hunting it down. PM on the way.

It’s in the mailbox already.

#5903 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Can anyone ID this lockdown bar? Came with a Bally Viking project I have but I know it's not correct for that game.
Thanks![quoted image][quoted image]

So it doesn't fit the lockdown bar receiver on the Viking? I have one just like it sitting in my garage and assumed it was a Bally bar.

#5904 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Another Top Card?
Thought you already had one & sold it?

Yep I picked one up near Austin last winter and finally getting around to restoring it.

#5905 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Yep I picked one up near Austin last winter and finally getting around to restoring it.

Mine is STILL in storage.......

#5906 4 years ago

Those bars are the later style Bally/midway bars,look a little different but function same as older bars ,would be found on a game like dungeons and dragons...

#5907 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

So it doesn't fit the lockdown bar receiver on the Viking? I have one just like it sitting in my garage and assumed it was a Bally bar.

It fits, just not what originally came with the Viking.

#5908 4 years ago
Quoted from pintoys:

Those bars are the later style Bally/midway bars,look a little different but function same as older bars ,would be found on a game like dungeons and dragons...

Thanks

#5909 4 years ago

Hey all -
I have three Williams score wheel assemblies form the mid-70's. If anyone needs parts from them, lemme know please.

#5910 4 years ago

Looking for a Shooter rod for a Williams Little Chief. The one that came with the game is bent and the spare one I have is too short. The length of the spare one I have (which I could trade) is 7 1/4” long measured from the tip to the base of the handle. The one I need is 7 13/16” long.

Thanks

Alberto

C57F94FB-2115-4F8D-967E-3DB1F3D9E8D3 (resized).jpegC57F94FB-2115-4F8D-967E-3DB1F3D9E8D3 (resized).jpeg
#5911 4 years ago

#5912 4 years ago

I'm looking for a full set of wood-rails, including those on the head, to suit a 1950's GTB 'Silver' . My machine has had the originals removed and updated with metal rails and it's terrible. I'm in the UK so postage and packing needs to be added. Thanks!

#5913 4 years ago
Quoted from Vintage-Pinball:

I'm looking for a full set of wood-rails, including those on the head, to suit a 1950's GTB 'Silver' . My machine has had the originals removed and updated with metal rails and it's terrible. I'm in the UK so postage and packing needs to be added. Thanks!

pbr sells repro rails, see 2nd post down

http://www.pbresource.com/siderails.html

#5914 4 years ago

Looking for a scanned set of motor board labels for a Bally 1976 Aladdins Castle if anyone has a set or part set pls. Thks Wayne.

#5915 4 years ago

Still looking for Nice pop bumper caps for Williams Jubilee or Darling... one pink and one Green... also a nice Apron where the orange is bright and the blue is not all scratched up... lmk

THANKS

#5916 4 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

pbr sells repro rails, see 2nd post down
http://www.pbresource.com/siderails.html

Thanks . I did know to be honest but was hoping somebody might have a reasonable set from a scrap machine or something . Reason being, the import taxes on new stuff is horrendous, sadly.

#5917 4 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

Still looking for Nice pop bumper caps for Williams Jubilee or Darling... one pink and one Green... also a nice Apron where the orange is bright and the blue is not all scratched up... lmk
THANKS

I should have some of those caps somewhere. Let me dig a bit.

#5918 4 years ago

Doing a resto on a Bally 1976 Aladdins Castle EM and need a pic please of the bottom motor board label under the coin adjustment plugs-the left side of mine is completed disintegrated. Thanks Wayne

ballymotlabel.pdfballymotlabel.pdf

#5919 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Doing a resto on a Bally 1976 Aladdins Castle EM and need a pic please of the bottom motor board label under the coin adjustment plugs-the left side of mine is completed disintegrated. Thanks Wayne
[quoted image]

Try this web site if you have not already.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

#5920 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Try this web site if you have not already.
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

Yep thks I had already checked Peters site-just restricted to instruction and replay cards For AC and no relevant general motor board cards.

#5921 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

[quoted image]

As a result of a prompt by EMPINMAN (Thks Ken) would you believe there is an image on this site for the game.

ballylabel motorboard (resized).jpgballylabel motorboard (resized).jpg

#5922 4 years ago

I am looking for plastics for a Miss-O/Cue-T machine. I am namely seeking the left side plastics. If you have a parts machine, a set of these or hi-def photos I would be very interested. Thank you!

#5923 4 years ago

IPDB has plastics scans on the Miss-O Page; hopefully they can help:

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1612

#5924 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

As a result of a prompt by EMPINMAN (Thks Ken) would you believe there is an image on this site for the game.
[quoted image]

I noticed it's the same as my Capt. Fantastic.

Bally_Captain_Fantastic_coin_adjustments_label.pdfBally_Captain_Fantastic_coin_adjustments_label.pdf
#5925 4 years ago
Quoted from iamdrunker:

I noticed it's the same as my Capt. Fantastic.[quoted image]

That is really helpful-thanks so much. I was just preparing info for the motor board labels to Inkochnito so I will use your graphic as the label template.

#5926 4 years ago

I am restoring a Williams Deluxe Official Baseball. I am missing the small linkage shown in the photo below.

I assumed that this was just an A-6421 from what I could find online:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-6421

...but that is not the correct part. It is too long and the bushings are too thick to allow any of the shaft to extend proud of the surface, meaning no way to pin it on.

Can anyone help me figure out what part I need, or sell me one?

Thanks!
Mike

fb572aa0064e69269e269a911a0446c51e3c4886 (resized).jpgfb572aa0064e69269e269a911a0446c51e3c4886 (resized).jpg
#5927 4 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

after the right plastic above the drop targets on gottlieb's out of sight/far out..plastic is shown on the far right of the photo

[quoted image]

bumping this.

sold the game, regretted it, now it's for sale again

#5928 4 years ago

Just purchased a Gottlieb Jumping Jack but the cabinet has huge chunks missing, and the bottom has been Frankensteined together with a few 2x4s. Looking for a donor cabinet if anyone happens to have one. I am located in Bethlehem, PA (right near Allentown). Thanks!

#5929 4 years ago
Quoted from sixleggeddog:

Just purchased a Gottlieb Jumping Jack but the cabinet has huge chunks missing, and the bottom has been Frankensteined together with a few 2x4s. Looking for a donor cabinet if anyone happens to have one. I am located in Bethlehem, PA (right near Allentown). Thanks!

PM Boilerman. he may even prepaint it for you...

#5930 4 years ago

Is it too messed up to fix/repair with some woodworking skills

#5931 4 years ago
Quoted from smohr:

Is it too messed up to fix/repair with some woodworking skills

It's really rough, I can get it stable where it won't fall apart, but not sure I can get it looking decent. See the picture below, there's a giant chunk missing from the far side that's a little hard to see in the picture as well. If anyone has repaired a cabinet looking like this though, and has any advice - I'm all ears!

Quoted from pinhead52:

PM Boilerman. he may even prepaint it for you...

Thanks for the heads up, might hit him up!

IMG_8594 (resized).JPGIMG_8594 (resized).JPG
#5932 4 years ago

start cutting

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5933 4 years ago

Looking for a couple of drop targets for my Williams Liberty Bell. Red with white bulls eye.

D2FBFD47-EC22-417C-8659-4D77550B06FB (resized).jpegD2FBFD47-EC22-417C-8659-4D77550B06FB (resized).jpeg
#5934 4 years ago

It's really rough, I can get it stable where it won't fall apart, but not sure I can get it looking decent. See the picture below, there's a giant chunk missing from the far side that's a little hard to see in the picture as well. If anyone has repaired a cabinet looking like this though, and has any advice - I'm all ears!

Thanks for the heads up, might hit him up![quoted image]

Yes that cab is not worth saving... And there is Pinfest coming up soon enough

#5935 4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, might hit him up![quoted image]

Wow, I thought that my King of Diamonds cabinet was a bit rough but after seeing yours, it looks like a HEP restoration by comparison. I think a donor cabinet is your best bet here.

King of Diamonds 4 (resized).jpgKing of Diamonds 4 (resized).jpg
#5936 4 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

Wow, I thought that my King of Diamonds cabinet was a bit rough but after seeing yours, it looks like a HEP restoration by comparison. I think a donor cabinet is your best bet here.[quoted image]

Hah! Yeah, yours is looking good in comparison! Definitely going to try and find a new cabinet for this guy. At least the backbox is in decent shape.

#5937 4 years ago

It is all over but the crying for that cabinet.
It will burn nicely however.

#5938 4 years ago

I was hoping Gottlieb cabinets of this 60's-70's generation would be available
as a kit form you can glue together. I'm in the same boat; so to speak.

#5939 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

That’s funny that you mention this because I was thinking about this myself and the logistics of it. Whether it would offered as a kit or already assembled and shipped because I thought about doing this. Then I was think about pricing and whether or not there is a big enough market for it to make it worth it.

#5940 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Check the Pinball Department at IKEA.

#5941 4 years ago
Quoted from Idahojerry:

Looking for a couple of drop targets for my Williams Liberty Bell. Red with white bulls eye.[quoted image]

I have this one:

4102AD89-86CD-42AB-8EB9-58E8DFC80870 (resized).jpeg4102AD89-86CD-42AB-8EB9-58E8DFC80870 (resized).jpeg

Mike V

#5942 4 years ago
Quoted from Idahojerry:

Looking for a couple of drop targets for my Williams Liberty Bell. Red with white bulls eye.[quoted image]

PM me if you are interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-70s-drop-targets#post-5079133

IMG_20190705_225601 (resized).jpgIMG_20190705_225601 (resized).jpg
#5943 4 years ago

I am looking for two playfields in good or better condition.
1. Space Time/Time Zone
2. Card Whiz/ Royal Flush

I would consider ones in lesser condition if they are restorable (for someone with less than high quality skills).

Thanks,
Phil

#5944 4 years ago

I am looking for a nice Gottlieb Apron for an Atlantis.

#5945 4 years ago

Anyone have four of these laying around? These are the slightly taller plastic posts that Gottlieb sometimes used. These are from the bottom of a Top Card Playfield.

Looking some that don’t have this weird white film on them. (I have cleaned and scrubbed these but the white stuff won’t come off).

6FF28CB6-082D-44F4-9448-0B1519877829 (resized).jpeg6FF28CB6-082D-44F4-9448-0B1519877829 (resized).jpeg
#5946 4 years ago

will any of these work ? , i have 8 of the less white one's , they are a little shorter then the more white ones , the brighter white ones are taller and i have lots of them maybe 30 of them , let me know , you can have all you want no charge , just cover postage
DSC00790 (resized).JPGDSC00790 (resized).JPGDSC00791 (resized).JPGDSC00791 (resized).JPGDSC00792 (resized).JPGDSC00792 (resized).JPG

#5947 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Anyone have four of these laying around? These are the slightly taller plastic posts that Gottlieb sometimes used. These are from the bottom of a Top Card Playfield.
Looking some that don’t have this weird white film on them. (I have cleaned and scrubbed these but the white stuff won’t come off).[quoted image]

Put a small bolt through them, secure with a nut, and chuck them in a drill. Spin polish with Novus 3, then Novus 2. They should come out reasonably good.

#5948 4 years ago

I'm looking for the Foul line for a 1954 Bally Mystic shuffle bowler. Thanks! Mike

IMG_7876-2 (resized).jpgIMG_7876-2 (resized).jpg
#5949 4 years ago

I have had some shuffle bowlers. That foul line bar is cool.

#5950 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

will any of these work ? , i have 8 of the less white one's , they are a little shorter then the more white ones , the brighter white ones are taller and i have lots of them maybe 30 of them , let me know , you can have all you want no charge , just cover postage
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks, Luch! I think Ken Head is going to hook me up with four, but if for some reason he cant I'll send you a message. Thank you for your kind offer!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Swansea, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/119?hl=iamdrunker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.