IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 207.
#5801 4 years ago

Anyone get a Strange World plastic set from Pinball Rescue in AU?

If so, I need the one pictured below if you have a decent one.

I may end up buying a new set but thought I'd ask first.

IMG_20200110_152544172 (resized).jpgIMG_20200110_152544172 (resized).jpg
#5802 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone know what game this came off of?[quoted image]

Looks like early '60s Williams to me.

#5803 4 years ago
Quoted from KevinD:

Looks like early '60s Williams to me.

I thought the same thing but I’ve never seen one with the single coin return

#5804 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I was looking for $30 for the set, but I'll do both slings and the drop target plastic (you have to tell me which one) for $24 shipped.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the offer, but those are the incorrect plastics (what game are they from?)... here is the IPDB entry for GTB Jungle Queen; Jungle Princess, the two player version sports the same plastics.

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=jungle+queen&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#1340

#5805 4 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Thanks for the offer, but those are the incorrect plastics (what game are they from?)... here is the IPDB entry for GTB Jungle Queen; Jungle Princess, the two player version sports the same plastics.
https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=jungle+queen&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#1340

Sorry. Those were from a bally Mystic. I may have the jungle queen plastics somewhere nearby. I'll post again if I can find them.

#5806 4 years ago

I need Gottlieb 6 or 9 playfiled inserts that are 7/8 in size.

IMG_3642 (resized).jpgIMG_3642 (resized).jpg
#5807 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I thought the same thing but I’ve never seen one with the single coin return

It's likely from an "add-a-ball" game

#5808 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone know what game this came off of?[quoted image]

This door is probably a good example of a Williams Big Inning baseball game door. That year I believe the chrome finish was added to both the 63 Major League Deluxe and the Big Inning novelty version ( no replays).

#5809 4 years ago

I’m looking for a pair of 25” legs for a Williams drop front cabinet (full house).
I know it’s a long shot, but I’ve seen some miracles on this thread

Thanks for reading.

Dave

#5810 4 years ago
Quoted from dgAmpGuy:

I’m looking for a pair of 25” legs for a Williams drop front cabinet (full house).
I know it’s a long shot, but I’ve seen some miracles on this thread
Thanks for reading.
Dave

would these work , they came off a gottlieb , they were cut shorter and a plate weld on the bottom threaded for the leveller , they are 22 inches long
DSC00736 (resized).JPGDSC00736 (resized).JPG

#5811 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

would these work , they came off a gottlieb , they were cut shorter and a plate weld on the bottom threaded for the leveller , they are 22 inches long
[quoted image]

Unfortunately I think that would bring me a bit short. I appreciate the offer, though and have heard of others cutting down the legs to make 25s.

Thanks, Dave

#5812 4 years ago

I have a set of 25" legs. I have owned a couple drop front Williams games that were missing the legs. So when a set came up I paid up a bit thinking I will be ready the next time. Well so far I haven't needed them. I'd consider selling them.

#5813 4 years ago

Hey Gang,

Anyone happen to have the upper trim piece for a Gottlieb single player woodrail
they would like to sell? Just picked the machine up yesterday and it needs some help

Thanks!!
thumbnail_20200113_065559 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200113_065559 (resized).jpg

#5814 4 years ago

Hello,
I’m looking for a Gottlieb 2001 backglass if anyone has one. Thanks!

#5815 4 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hey Gang,
Anyone happen to have the upper trim piece for a Gottlieb single player woodrail
they would like to sell? Just picked the machine up yesterday and it needs some help
Thanks!!
[quoted image]

Nice score

#5816 4 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hey Gang,
Thanks!!
[quoted image]

Nice pickup, Walt.

#5817 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Nice pickup, Walt.

Hi Mike,
Good to hear from you.
This one I'm painting the cabinet and installing one of Wades playfields that I've been sitting on.
My original Knock Out will remain original, I just couldn't paint and put the new playfield in that one.
You know how it goes.

#5818 4 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hey Gang,
Thanks!!
[quoted image]

i have a knock out MT cab

#5819 4 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hi Mike,
Good to hear from you.
This one I'm painting the cabinet and installing one of Wades playfields that I've been sitting on.
My original Knock Out will remain original, I just couldn't paint and put the new playfield in that one.
You know how it goes.

I do know how it goes. I need to get your way again one of these days.

#5820 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Hello,
I’m looking for a Gottlieb 2001 backglass if anyone has one. Thanks!

Ron and Nancy Webb in NJ made a silkscreened 2001 repro last year. Email: [email protected].

You may want to contact them.

#5821 4 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Ron and Nancy Webb in NJ made a silkscreened 2001 repro last year. Email: [email protected].
You may want to contact them.

Thanks, I will give it a shot.

#5823 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i have a knock out MT cab

Hi Dave,
Dumb question, what is an MT cab?

#5824 4 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hi Dave,

empty m t

#5825 4 years ago

I suggested contacting Ron Webb via email because his website doesn't list 2001. I know that he was planning a small run of Gottlieb 2001 in early 2019. He may have one available but not listed.

#5826 4 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hi Dave,

Happens to me on a daily basis so don't feel bad.

#5827 4 years ago

We have no chocolate ice cream.
I'll have chocolate please.
Spell chocolate.
C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E
You forgot the F
There's no F in chocolate
That's exactly right.

#5828 4 years ago

For a Gottlieb Dancing Dolls looking for bumper caps (original, not new repros) yellow and white ones as shown. Also, looking for 2 of the green post covers as shown.

Parts Needed (resized).jpgParts Needed (resized).jpgParts Needed1 (resized).jpgParts Needed1 (resized).jpg
#5829 4 years ago

I'm working on a Gottlieb King of Diamonds and my Lockdown Moulding Slide (the part that the lockdown bar latches to) is pretty trashed. Even after scrubbing and Evaporust this is the best it gets. Looking for a used replacement. Doesn't have to be perfect, just better than this sad guy. Thanks.

Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_1 (resized).jpgGottlieb_lockdown_slide_1 (resized).jpgGottlieb_lockdown_slide_2 (resized).jpgGottlieb_lockdown_slide_2 (resized).jpg
#5830 4 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

I'm working on a Gottlieb King of Diamonds and my Lockdown Moulding Slide (the part that the lockdown bar latches to) is pretty trashed. Even after scrubbing and Evaporust this is the best it gets. Looking for a used replacement. Doesn't have to be perfect, just better than this sad guy. Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you try sanding it with a flap wheel? That gets a lot of stuff off and then just regrain it.

#5831 4 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

I'm working on a Gottlieb King of Diamonds and my Lockdown Moulding Slide (the part that the lockdown bar latches to) is pretty trashed. Even after scrubbing and Evaporust this is the best it gets. Looking for a used replacement. Doesn't have to be perfect, just better than this sad guy. Thanks.[quoted image][quoted image]

That's AFTER Evaporust? I get better results using CLR. Give that a try.

#5832 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Did you try sanding it with a flap wheel? That gets a lot of stuff off and then just regrain it.

Quoted from jrpinball:

Yes, that's after soaking in Evaporust for 24 hours and vigorously scrubbing with scotchbrite pads. The part was originally plated but the plating is coming off in big flakes and it looks like crap. At least it functions fine though. If I can't find a better used one, I'm tempted to bead blast it down to bare metal and paint it (probably a cream color that would be close to the cabinet color). The cabinet is nowhere near mint and really shows its time in the arcade so spending a bunch of $$ on plating isn't justified.

#5833 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I've tried CLR. Even with a mask that stuff gives me a headache. Works well. Just leaves me woozy

#5834 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

I've tried CLR. Even with a mask that stuff gives me a headache. Works well. Just leaves me woozy

I never had any noticeable fumes from CLR. I've soaked parts in it in a large tub, using two gallons at a time. I've never used Evaporust, but CLR does a decent job on light rust if you give it enough time.

#5835 4 years ago

having been using soaking in a vinegar bath for 24 hours seems to work fairly well.

#5836 4 years ago

looking for

Williams Chime Coils I need 2... Coil - A2-26-1025 to fix 2 chimes in my Jubilee
previous owner had stuck switches and burned and melted them...

also a nice set of pop bumper caps for a Williams Jubilee - one is pink and one is green\
the repros I have found are wrong colors...

thanks

#5837 4 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

Yes, that's after soaking in Evaporust for 24 hours and vigorously scrubbing with scotchbrite pads. The part was originally plated but the plating is coming off in big flakes and it looks like crap. At least it functions fine though. If I can't find a better used one, I'm tempted to bead blast it down to bare metal and paint it (probably a cream color that would be close to the cabinet color). The cabinet is nowhere near mint and really shows its time in the arcade so spending a bunch of $$ on plating isn't justified.

I've used Cast Iron engine paint and its a good neutral color. You could actually spray it and bake it for awhile at 350 in a standard oven (after it is dry). Lubing the release arm afterwards is just a matter of trimming round the mounting/rotation points with ah ex-acto knife.

#5838 4 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

looking for
Williams Chime Coils I need 2... Coil - A2-26-1025 to fix 2 chimes in my Jubilee
also a nice set of pop bumper caps for a Williams Jubilee - one is pink and one is green\
thanks

PBR has the coil in stock, I would also call and ask them about the pop bumper cap.

#5839 4 years ago
Quoted from Lathroum:

looking for
thanks

Pm'd

#5840 4 years ago

Long shot...does anyone have their stencils left over after repainting a Gottlieb 2001/Dimension? I know pinball pimp sells them but I figured I would ask here first to see if anyone had their homemade ones hanging around.

#5841 4 years ago
Quoted from snextime:

I need Gottlieb 6 or 9 playfiled inserts that are 7/8 in size.

If you're asking about the actual insert then go to PBR. If you want the insert to have a 6 or a 9 you'll probably have to use a decal.

#5842 4 years ago

Delete

#5843 4 years ago

Looking for a torsion (watch) spring for a Chicago Coin player unit. Unfortunately, a Williams spring won't work as those are wound the opposite direction. Thanks in advance!

#5844 4 years ago
Quoted from MrSparks:

Looking for a torsion (watch) spring for a Chicago Coin player unit. Unfortunately, a Williams spring won't work as those are wound the opposite direction. Thanks in advance!

Flip it over.

#5845 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Flip it over.

That would still having it winding the wrong direction. Wish it was that easy! A Chicago spring winds clockwise while a Williams spring winds counterclockwise. If you have a spare of either one, try it and you'll see what I mean.

#5846 4 years ago

Looking for ball lift metal lane guards. They’re from a 1962 Gottlieb Sunset machine. Was gonna restore to originals but they are pretty bent/beat up. Any help would be appreciated.

2709F37F-DF6A-4562-8027-86031EF03E3A (resized).jpeg2709F37F-DF6A-4562-8027-86031EF03E3A (resized).jpeg
#5847 4 years ago
Quoted from SurlyOldPunk:

Looking for ball lift metal lane guards. They’re from a 1962 Gottlieb Sunset machine. Was gonna restore to originals but they are pretty bent/beat up. Any help would be appreciated.[quoted image]

standard offering from pinball resource

#5848 4 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

chasing a schematic and copy of the instruction cards for a chicago coin twin hockey[quoted image]

just a bump to see if anybody maybe able to help. finally about to get to this game to restore.

twinhoc2 (resized).jpgtwinhoc2 (resized).jpg
#5849 4 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

finally about to get to this game to restore.

Wish I could help, but I never owned a Twin Hockey.
Mike Pacak might be the one to check with. He was able to
help me out with a few hard to find schematics..
Looks like you have a few more 1950's EM arcades in the room.
I myself like many of them all as much as the pins..

#5850 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Long shot...does anyone have their stencils left over after repainting a Gottlieb 2001/Dimension? I know pinball pimp sells them but I figured I would ask here first to see if anyone had their homemade ones hanging around.

Man, maybe im doing it wrong but how can you reuse these stencils.? I know once I pull mine off they are toast.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/117?hl=lathroum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.