Topic Stats

• 5,723 posts
  • 537 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 minutes ago by MrKegFlex
  • Topic is favorited by 139 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,716 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Pièces plateau 1 (resized).JPG
Match Unit (resized).JPG
20191124_110021_resized (resized).jpg
20191124_110014_resized (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
84c1e5a4eceb7b0ccd72b1b58ac0a3ff8935c864[1] (resized).png
20191119_191313_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_6044 (resized).jpg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpg
100_4074 (resized).JPG
100_4073 (resized).JPG
100_4072 (resized).JPG
IMG_4384 (resized).jpg
IMG_0843 (resized).jpg
canon24102019 010 (resized).JPG
canon29102019 003 (resized).JPG

There are 5723 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 115.
#5701 17 days ago

I could use a couple of lock cam brackets that hold the coin door snugly against the cabinet.

84c1e5a4eceb7b0ccd72b1b58ac0a3ff8935c864[1] (resized).png
#5702 16 days ago

Hi, this is probably a long shot but thought I would ask before I ordered a whole new set but I only need the left side upper plastic for a Gottlieb King Pin. Im willing to pay if anyone would have one.

pic attached of what I need. Thank you.

images (resized).jpg
#5703 15 days ago

Looking for a Chicago Coin 1969 Pirate Gold playfield.

#5704 14 days ago

need a flipper parade pf for a buddy

#5705 14 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Im restoring a Space Walk and I need some light tubes, a couple of 1 1/2 in outside dia tubes and qty 4 1 1/8 tubes.
Thanks. Using a Card Whiz as a doner for this game, if anybody needs something from the game let me know.
Ken[quoted image]

Home Depot had couplings with a od very close

#5706 13 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Im restoring a Space Walk and I need some light tubes, a couple of 1 1/2 in outside dia tubes and qty 4 1 1/8 tubes.
Thanks. Using a Card Whiz as a doner for this game, if anybody needs something from the game let me know.
Ken[quoted image]

Couldnt find any pvc to match BUT pvc couplings were a pretty close match.

20191124_110014_resized (resized).jpg20191124_110021_resized (resized).jpg
#5707 12 days ago

Just wanted to post this again. I'm still looking for A-2858. Thanks

It's for my Safari.

Match Unit (resized).JPG

#5708 12 days ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

It's for my Safari.
[quoted image]

Did you inquirer over at pinball resource?

#5709 12 days ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

It's for my Safari.
[quoted image]

I'll check. I have some Bally steppers.

#5710 11 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Did you inquirer over at pinball resource?

I did. They don’t have them.

#5711 11 days ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I'll check. I have some Bally steppers.

Sorry, don't have that one.

#5712 11 days ago

I have an older Bally credit reel, close enough to adapt perhaps? I think they used a common frame. Take a picture when I get home if you like.

#5713 10 days ago

Contact Curtis Johnson. He is on here and has a boat load of parts. Sorry, he isn't active on this site. I'll contact him for you.

#5714 10 days ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Contact Curtis Johnson. He is on here and has a boat load of parts.

What’s his username?

#5715 10 days ago

Anybody have some early 60’s Williams pinball lockdown bar end caps? Currently working on reviving a Double Barrel and mine are missing.

May consider “junk” ones if anyone has them just to get dimensions- maybe I could have some made out of aluminum or stainless?

#5716 9 days ago
Quoted from Gadget:

Anybody have some early 60’s Williams pinball lockdown bar end caps? Currently working on reviving a Double Barrel and mine are missing.
May consider “junk” ones if anyone has them just to get dimensions- maybe I could have some made out of aluminum or stainless?

It might be a tough find. From what I have gathered a lot of them are pretty junky so if you want a nice set you’ll have to get them plated if you find a set. I plan on sending mine out but I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. The same wear issue happens on the Gottlieb machines with the end caps but at least you can buy reproduction parts at PBR for them.

#5717 8 days ago

I'm looking for one drop target from Gottlieb Out of Sight/Far Out. Black and yellow checkerboard pattern. Also looking for the two small oval-shaped plastics at the sides, but not as optimistic I'll find those.

#5718 8 days ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

I'm looking for one drop target from Gottlieb Out of Sight/Far Out. Black and yellow checkerboard pattern. Also looking for the two small oval-shaped plastics at the sides, but not as optimistic I'll find those.

You could scan one of the drop targets you have and make a decal and add it to a yellow blank. Or if you’re careful enough you can hand paint it. Only you are going to notice it’s there.

#5719 8 days ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

Ive got some savaged drop targets and should have the plastics, let me dig it out

#5720 8 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive got some savaged drop targets and should have the plastics, let me dig it out

I take that back, I had the Far Out plastics recreated but forgot to do these two, will need them. do have the drop targets

#5721 5 days ago

For my Mad World Bally, I'm looking for all circled playfield parts in good shape to replace mine that are all rusty.
Pièces plateau 1 (resized).JPG

#5722 4 days ago
Quoted from BallyCrazy:

For my Mad World Bally, I'm looking for all circled playfield parts in good shape to replace mine that are all rusty.
[quoted image]

Pinball Resource has some of those. I’m fairly confident he ships internationally. If he doesn’t let me know and I can order it and forward it to you. The gate with the hood is here:
ebay.com link

#5723 25 minutes ago

Have a williams chime unit (Grand Prix) that broke one of the retaining tabs, seems the direction is to replace with a Gottlieb/Bally. If anyone has a Williams or a good alternative replacement, please ping me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
€ 8.40
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
There are 5723 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 115.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside