aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 207.
#5651 4 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi all, anyone have the plastic inner channel that the play field glass slides into. Need a right hand one for a Gottlieb 1965 Hi Dolly. Thanks!

shipping is non trival

buy new, shipping will cost more

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-extrusion-playfield-glass-sides-all-game.html

#5652 4 years ago

Ah, thanks, Ken - I just assumed no-one made them. I just spoke with Steve at PBR and he carries those ones too, he said they are later design so he's not sure if they fit or not. I've ordered a pair anyway so we shall see.

#5653 4 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Ah, thanks, Ken - I just assumed no-one made them. I just spoke with Steve at PBR and he carries those ones too, he said they are later design so he's not sure if they fit or not. I've ordered a pair anyway so we shall see.

the pbr website suggests out of stock. but yea i have been using the pinballlife on 60s and 70's games with no issue. on a rare occasion the slot is a little close to the side and the base sticks over the edge. I just run it through my belt sander and trim it a little.

I do have 4-5 recovered pieces, could probably match you a color. I got a bright red set for a sky jump.. but again shipping is an issue

#5654 4 years ago

I need the Y insert for a Skylab, and the plastic that goes over the center trapped balls.

#5655 4 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hi all, anyone have the plastic inner channel that the play field glass slides into. Need a right hand one for a Gottlieb 1965 Hi Dolly. Thanks!

you are fairly close to me, if you venture up this way i will give you a set, shipping these are a royal pain.

#5656 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you are fairly close to me, if you venture up this way i will give you a set, shipping these are a royal pain.

Very kind of you, sir - let me see how I get on with the ones from PBR....

#5657 4 years ago

I am looking for NOS or original paperwork (manual, schematic, score cards, etc) for a Gottlieb Sky Jump. Interested in any or all of these items.

#5658 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotemwill:

I am looking for NOS or original paperwork (manual, schematic, score cards, etc) for a Gottlieb Sky Jump. Interested in any or all of these items.

I noticed that Steve of Mayfair Amusements had several original Sky Jump schematics in his booth at the York show.

#5659 4 years ago

I’m looking for the lift off playfield glass frame for a 70’s Bally pin. I’m also looking for a yellow/green Bally apron and upper arch to go along with it from the same time period. Thanks

#5660 4 years ago

I'm looking for a pair of Williams Dummy Score Reels for my 1977 Rancho. The ones I have are faded into oblivion. Circled in blue in the pic, thanks for your help!

IMG_4384 (resized).jpgIMG_4384 (resized).jpg
#5661 4 years ago
Quoted from TravTheUmp:

I'm looking for a pair of Williams Dummy Score Reels for my 1977 Rancho. The ones I have are faded into oblivion. Circled in blue in the pic, thanks for your help![quoted image]

Printed my own when I needed them.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Williams/Williams_Score_Reel_Numbers.zip

#5662 4 years ago

I replied to your PM on the dummy score reel. I have one that is in good enough shape to use as is,I can send you.But as mentioned above, I bought some dummy numbers one piece stickers from TPR years ago. Ive never had to use them. Might be cheaper to mail those to you if you are interested. Obviously I need to keep...ONE.... yeah one in case of the age old, just threw it out, next day you gotta have one nonsense that is one of life's basic rules. That and the one time you look for something that is ALWAYS there, it isn't!
LMK
Weeze

#5663 4 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Looking for one of the plastics for SKY JUMP. PM me if you have any. Thanks.

Which one are you looking for? I may have it, I'd have to look.

#5664 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Which one are you looking for? I may have it, I'd have to look.

Thanks for the reply, but I don't need anymore. JP

#5665 4 years ago

Anyone have a Flipper Cowboy BG? Webb is out of stock and not planning to run again

#5666 4 years ago

Probably a long shot, but what the heck?
I’m looking for plastics and a backglass for a Williams Jolly Roger.

Thank you,
Dave

#5667 4 years ago

Anyone have repairable 60s Gottlieb wedgehead cabs I can salvage? I picked up a Cross Town that has seen better days. I have fixed as bad but I'd probably be better off with less water damaged base to start from. Willing to travel, I'm planning a road trip to MO from NC then up the east coast from NC to NH, can alter my route to collect.

#5668 4 years ago

How far are you willing to travel? I’m pretty sure I have an empty Crosstown cabinet in storage. In Wisconsin though.

#5669 4 years ago

post deleted.

#5670 4 years ago

Anyone got a spinning target for Williams Space Mission / Space Odyssey / Liberty Bell with the art intact? Or better yet a good scan to make a decal or stencil from?

Mine has the usual rubbed off paint on the bottom where the ball hits (incl. the very bottom of the rocket art)

#5671 4 years ago

I am rescuing a 1975 Chicago Coin Olympics. I am looking for the outhole switch with the arm. Or just the arm. Hell, I will take something close... It looks like the playfield crashed onto the cabinet, the arm fell off and then got lost. I have tipped the cabinet on both ends and no treasure came out from under the bottom board.

100_4073 (resized).JPG100_4073 (resized).JPG100_4072 (resized).JPG100_4072 (resized).JPG100_4074 (resized).JPG100_4074 (resized).JPG
#5672 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I am looking for the outhole switch with the arm.

I recently was missing that same wire arm on a C.C. Hollywood. I took a rollover from a parts
playfield (I believe Gottlieb) and with a little re-forming, was able to get it to work fine.

#5673 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I am looking for the outhole switch with the arm.

Get you some piano wire (spring wire) and bend your own. I visited our local music store and they gave me (free) a foot of several diameters. I've used it to make missing swinging gates as well.

#5674 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I am rescuing a 1975 Chicago Coin Olympics. I am looking for the outhole switch with the arm. Or just the arm. Hell, I will take something close... It looks like the playfield crashed onto the cabinet, the arm fell off and then got lost. I have tipped the cabinet on both ends and no treasure came out from under the bottom board.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

pbr has various wires

http://www.pbresource.com/rollover/gtb-a18348.jpg

#5675 4 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

How far are you willing to travel? I’m pretty sure I have an empty Crosstown cabinet in storage. In Wisconsin though.

I inherited 80 acres in (Winter) Wisconsin I have never seen. Hmmm possible!!

#5676 4 years ago

I need all 4 backglass trim pieces for a 1967 Williams Touchdown. I'm wondering if I can buy longer pieces and cut them down? Has anyone used a plastic lift channel for older games? I would be ok with a black plastic vs metal. I just need these to fit properly.

#5677 4 years ago

I didn’t realize Steve at pbr sells them. I will buy several from him. Thanks

#5678 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I didn’t realize Steve at pbr sells them. I will buy several from him. Thanks

Are they on his site? I can't find it? I need the metal lift and plastic sides for a 1967 Williams Shangri-La

#5679 4 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Are they on his site? I can't find it? I need the metal lift and plastic sides for a 1967 Williams Shangri-La

I think PinballAirs reply was for outhole switch parts and not the backglass trim. Let's hope someone will reply for your Shangri-la and my Touchdown.

#5680 4 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

I think PinballAirs reply was for outhole switch parts and not the backglass trim. Let's hope someone will reply for your Shangri-la and my Touchdown.

Thanks I was looking at avatars not names

#5681 4 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

doesnt marco carry this?

#5682 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

doesnt marco carry this?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8229-1
I wonder if this will work and if anyone has tried it. Plastic does not bother me..

#5683 4 years ago

Looks like planetary carries the metal lift trim

#5684 4 years ago

Looking for Williams Ten Strike parts. Need picture of complete lower board as well.

#5685 4 years ago

I have a bargain basement GTB chime unit, $20 plus shipping if anybody gotta have, all three bars are there, have not tested the 3 coils

#5686 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have a bargain basement GTB chime unit, $20 plus shipping if anybody gotta have, all three bars are there, have not tested the 3 coils

PM sent sir!

#5687 4 years ago

Looking for Keeney coils - two B-39s (flipper coils), and one B-40 (pop bumper, kickout). Thanks!

#5688 4 years ago

Still looking for Aztec plastics.

#5689 4 years ago

Thanks. I was just looking into this for my Big Deal machine.

#5690 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

Still looking for Aztec plastics.

That’s going to be hard. You might have to Make your own. If you don’t have the originals I’m sure you could get someone to scan theirs for you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-guide-to-making-your-own-reproduction-plastics

#5691 4 years ago
Quoted from weeze:

I replied to your PM on the dummy score reel. I have one that is in good enough shape to use as is,I can send you.But as mentioned above, I bought some dummy numbers one piece stickers from TPR years ago. Ive never had to use them. Might be cheaper to mail those to you if you are interested. Obviously I need to keep...ONE.... yeah one in case of the age old, just threw it out, next day you gotta have one nonsense that is one of life's basic rules. That and the one time you look for something that is ALWAYS there, it isn't!
LMK
Weeze

If you are still interested in parting with the stickers, I need 4 for my Williams Big Deal game. PM me if you want to swap $ for stickers?

#5692 4 years ago

I am looking for a chromed lockdown bar for a Bally Wizard. Mine has a broken tab. I have a replacement lockdown bar, was just checking to see if anyone had a chromed one that they would sell before I take it in and have it done.

IMG_6044 (resized).jpgIMG_6044 (resized).jpgIMG_6045 (resized).jpgIMG_6045 (resized).jpg
#5693 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I am looking for a chromed lockdown bar for a Bally Wizard. Mine has a broken tab. I have a replacement lockdown bar, was just checking to see if anyone had a chromed one that they would sell before I take it in and have it done.[quoted image][quoted image]

Lockdown bars are usually stainless, and they get polished rather than chromed. I have one but it needs polishing as well

#5694 4 years ago

Looking for a reasonably priced, reasonable condition Gottlieb "2001" backglass. I have a game with no glass at all. Prefer within 100 miles of NYC metro area, but whatever.

Added over 4 years ago:

Send PM.

#5695 4 years ago
#5696 4 years ago

Interested in a coin mech for my 1965 teachers pet as well as my 1965 williams eager beaver Both same coin mech needed. Teachers pet has some parts in their such as coin door jones plug and slam bar tilt but my eager beaver Needs EVERYTHING. thanks

#5697 4 years ago

Im restoring a Space Walk and I need some light tubes, a couple of 1 1/2 in outside dia tubes and qty 4 1 1/8 tubes.

Thanks. Using a Card Whiz as a doner for this game, if anybody needs something from the game let me know.

Ken

20191119_191313_resized (resized).jpg20191119_191313_resized (resized).jpg
#5698 4 years ago

I’m rebuilding a royal flush that has a lot of butchery from a previous owner. I could use relays if you wanted to sell them. Specially AX, BX, U, and Q.

Thanks
Dave

Quoted from pinhead52:

Im restoring a Space Walk and I need some light tubes, a couple of 1 1/2 in outside dia tubes and qty 4 1 1/8 tubes.
Thanks. Using a Card Whiz as a doner for this game, if anybody needs something from the game let me know.
Ken[quoted image]

#5699 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I looked.

I have four 2-1/8" Tubes and one 1-1/2".

if you want them all for a future project (at least 1 you could use now) I can bring them with me when I see you next month.

#5700 4 years ago

I have a complete playfield from a 300/Top Score if anyone needs parts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 24.98
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/114?hl=gotemwill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.