e5efab146512a32505bbf17802054f9e30ddaf86 (resized).jpg
pinside.3a7b2d029b01770456deb933b846a03cb0362a2c (resized).jpg
IMG_2808 (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb Coin Door 2-23-24 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb Coin Doors (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240220_032931688.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240220_032947351 (resized).jpg

There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 207.
#5451 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Ding, Ding... Solid State playfields are cut different than the E.M. version.
CPR playfields drilled through the playfield for the S.S. pop bumper body bracket...
They should have just put dimple marks on the backside of the playfield.

Yes there are marks to show where to mount the bracket ut they drilled all the way thru the pf. why why why why why?

Got some plates yesterday, now to mount them proper like.

#5452 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I'm sure you know this, but just in case. They used actual guns for many, perhaps all, of those games. Therefore, you might have better luck looking for a stock to the gun that was on that game as opposed to looking for a stock for the game, if that makes sense. If I recollect correctly, the stock on the Midway Capt'n Kidd I had was from an old Winchester 22...I'll see if I wrote down the model somewhere.

The butt of my stock is broken off, but what's left isn't matching any actual gun stock. There isn't a notch on mine for a bolt action. I've checked models from Winchester, Remington, and Ruger so far. For the shooting galleries, they didn't use the barrel off an actual gun. I know on the Capt'n Kidd and games like it there is usually make and manufacturer marking on the barrell, but for the shooting galleries that doesn't seem to be the case. But definitely let me know what kind yours has, I might be able to make it work.

#5453 4 years ago

my rifle was replaced with a stock from a short .22 rifle and the parts were just retro fitted into the gun which actually fit perfect. Off the top of my head I think it’s a Remington but I have a Chicago Coin moonshot rifle arcade. You could pick up a cheap stock off eBay. You can find some as cheap as .99 cents but this will give you an idea what I’m talking about:
ebay.com link: MOSSBERG MODEL 42 B 22 RIFLE WOOD STOCK

#5454 4 years ago
D20B5704-E89A-40DD-AC8D-403BBC63A325 (resized).jpegD20B5704-E89A-40DD-AC8D-403BBC63A325 (resized).jpeg
#5455 4 years ago

My 1956 Williams Crossfire used a Marlin A100 22 Caliber rifle.
My 1973 CC Twin Rifle uses Remington rifles.

#5456 4 years ago

My Captain Kid is a Remington Model 514

barrel_with_cleaned_stock (resized).jpgbarrel_with_cleaned_stock (resized).jpg
#5457 4 years ago
Quoted from smohr:

My Captain Kid is a Remington Model 514[quoted image]

Doh...As soon as I read that, the light came on. I'm not sure why I though mine had a Winchester

#5458 4 years ago

I am missing one of the targets for the Roto target for Flipper Cowboy/Cowpoke. Anyone have one?

#5459 4 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

I am missing one of the targets for the Roto target for Flipper Cowboy/Cowpoke. Anyone have one?

https://www.arcadeadventures.com/nos-numbers-1-7-possibly-for-gottlieb-roto-target/

Never used them, but saw it in a previous search

#5460 4 years ago

Need some advice from the EM guys/gals. I have about 15 populated PF's left, many EM's of WMS and Gottlieb. Shipping the entire PF with parts is too problematic, but I'm thinking about stripping them, and selling the parts separate. For EM part value, what's the best way to remove parts, since many of the roto's, steppers, coils, etc are soldered to the harness. Cut them at the solder point? Does the harness have any value? I've seen some wanted ads for jones plugs, and at least one person has expressed interest to me in the cloth wiring, so best way to preserve their usefulness? I don't want to get strictly in the parts business, selling a single piece here and there. I'd prefer to just box up the major parts and say "here", all the parts for an XYZ game. Realizing I'd get less value, but less time consuming and shipping.

#5461 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Need some advice from the EM guys/gals. I have about 15 populated PF's left, many EM's of WMS and Gottlieb. Shipping the entire PF with parts is too problematic, but I'm thinking about stripping them, and selling the parts separate. For EM part value, what's the best way to remove parts, since many of the roto's, steppers, coils, etc are soldered to the harness. Cut them at the solder point? Does the harness have any value? I've seen some wanted ads for jones plugs, and at least one person has expressed interest to me in the cloth wiring, so best way to preserve their usefulness? I don't want to get strictly in the parts business, selling a single piece here and there. I'd prefer to just box up the major parts and say "here", all the parts for an XYZ game. Realizing I'd get less value, but less time consuming and shipping.

I'd cut them at the solder point. Yes the wiring harness has value. I was the one the inquired about a harness, but I have since found one. Thanks for remembering though! The harness I bought had all the components cut at their solder points and the harness was still in one piece. I know too-many-pins normally sells cloth wire by the pound. Guys into guitars and old sound amps love the cloth wire too.

#5462 4 years ago

Anyone know where to buy Bally hairpin clips part #m-254-1 (3/32")?

I could use a few extra. These are the type used on the score wheels, the smallest ones.

TIA,

Ken

#5463 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I sell a bunch of parts on ebay under ‘mevoriginals’. Here is my advice:

Sell in bulk as you mentioned otherwise you’ll be at this half your life. Sell by part type not machine bundles

1) Cut steppers off but leave a 1/2 inch of wire so folks can see what color wires was connected. Price $20-$25 each. Williams are the least desirable

2) For very large relay banks I remove all relays springs and such. Combine parts with another and sell in bulk for $20

3) for individual relays assemblies figure $20 bulk of 10 per brand

4) Gather all male/female Jones plugs for $20 in bulk of 10/10

5) Rototargets go for around $75

6) Flipper assembly pairs go for $20-$30. Gottlieb and solid state best

7) Pops assemblies go for $20-$30 for 2-3 depending on condition

playfield posts - I sell combined from 3 playfields for $20 unless they are the older marble style or the metal ones $30-$40 for those in bulk

9) Stand up targets I usually sell 12-15 for $20

10) Switches: one box from 5 playfields for $20 if you want to go through the effort

Aprons: $15-$50 depending on apron. Most are a hard sell even at $15

Plastics sets : some have no value others go for $50 plus. If you can flatten them correctly they will sell for more. Best sellers are slings which go for $25 and ones that are near drop targets

Lane guides: 30 or so for $20

Good luck! Prepare to spend a weekend plus stripping them all. Get free boxes from the post office online (love there 7x7x6 box .. most items in bulk except plastics/aprons I described above fit in there .. the larger in medium flat rate boxes). They stack to the ceiling so it will be easy to store all the stuff until it sells

Mike V

#5464 4 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I sell a bunch of parts on ebay under ‘mevoriginals’. Here is my advice:
Sell in bulk as you mentioned otherwise you’ll be at this half your life. Sell by part type not machine bundles
1) Cut steppers off but leave a 1/2 inch of wire so folks can see what color wires was connected. Price $20-$25 each. Williams are the least desirable
2) For very large relay banks I remove all relays springs and such. Combine parts with another and sell in bulk for $20
3) for individual relays assemblies figure $20 bulk of 10 per brand
4) Gather all male/female Jones plugs for $20 in bulk of 10/10
5) Rototargets go for around $75
6) Flipper assembly pairs go for $20-$30. Gottlieb and solid state best
7) Pops assemblies go for $20-$30 for 2-3 depending on condition
playfield posts - I sell combined from 3 playfields for $20 unless they are the older marble style or the metal ones $30-$40 for those in bulk
9) Stand up targets I usually sell 12-15 for $20
10) Switches: one box from 5 playfields for $20 if you want to go through the effort
Aprons: $15-$50 depending on apron. Most are a hard sell even at $15
Plastics sets : some have no value others go for $50 plus. If you can flatten them correctly they will sell for more. Best sellers are slings which go for $25 and ones that are near drop targets
Lane guides: 30 or so for $20
Good luck! Prepare to spend a weekend plus stripping them all. Get free boxes from the post office online (love there 7x7x6 box .. most items in bulk except plastics/aprons I described above fit in there .. the larger in medium flat rate boxes). They stack to the ceiling so it will be easy to store all the stuff until it sells
Mike V

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to do that! How about I just box it all up and send it to you for 30c on the dollar

#5465 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to do that! How about I just box it all up and send it to you for 30c on the dollar

Sounds like a Road trip!!!!

#5466 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Sounds like a Road trip!!!!

He's welcome to it...BlueSpin just made the trip from there. The Populated PF's are $50 a piece. I figure there's at least $200 worth of parts on each one, plus another $20 to $30 for wall hanging art. I've got about 20 of them left. $1K for $4K worth of goodies

#5467 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

He's welcome to it...BlueSpin just made the trip from there. The Populated PF's are $50 a piece. I figure there's at least $200 worth of parts on each one, plus another $20 to $30 for wall hanging art. I've got about 20 of them left. $1K for $4K worth of goodies

You should drive up to York!

#5468 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

You should drive up to York!

Cant....will be in Savannah for work during that time. There is transportation to York available for a few playfields however.

#5469 4 years ago

I am looking for an old original white rollover for a mid 50s Gottlieb to replace a non-original red rollover in a Twin Bill. I have a new one from pbresource, but the color is too white compared to the other four original white ones.

These are the ones that have posts that are attached to the spoon (seems like part of the base was melted to attach it to the spoon). Sometimes the melted plastic that holds the rollover to the spoon breaks, but I have been able to reuse them by reaming out a hole in the base of the post and tapping the hole for a screw.
B4F44250-DE98-4BB2-8DB6-B9BE91C06A40 (resized).jpegB4F44250-DE98-4BB2-8DB6-B9BE91C06A40 (resized).jpeg

#5470 4 years ago
Quoted from tfduda:

I am looking for an old original white rollover for a mid 50s Gottlieb to replace a non-original red rollover in a Twin Bill. I have a new one from pbresource, but the color is too white compared to the other four original white ones.
These are the ones that have posts that are attached to the spoon (seems like part of the base was melted to attach it to the spoon). Sometimes the melted plastic that holds the rollover to the spoon breaks, but I have been able to reuse them by reaming out a hole in the base of the post and tapping the hole for a screw.
[quoted image]

I have a bunch of these from a Williams Blastoff. If anyone can confirm they're the same thing, I'll shoot you one.

#5471 4 years ago

I haven't seen these from a Williams machine, but given that pbresource sells "old style rollover buttons" for machines from the 50s through 70s (from pbresource website: "Used on games from the 1950's, 1960's, and 1970's."), I suspect they should work.

#5472 4 years ago

Anyone have a Kicker Arm Assembly for Capt. Fantastic? Can probably use arm from other pins from 1976 era. Here is a pic of the broken one I have. It is from the Left side kicker. I searched some retailer pages but could not find this one. I have a similar one but the EOS switch arm is at the end of the arm not in the middle.
Or point me in the direction of a reseller that has these arms.

Thanks
IMG_3159 (resized).JPGIMG_3159 (resized).JPG

#5473 4 years ago
Quoted from tfduda:

I haven't seen these from a Williams machine, but given that pbresource sells "old style rollover buttons" for machines from the 50s through 70s (from pbresource website: "Used on games from the 1950's, 1960's, and 1970's."), I suspect they should work.

Shoot me your address and I'll send you a couple.

#5474 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Thanks so thanks so much John! PM sent...

#5475 4 years ago

Pick up an Exhibit Samba and looking for a set of legs and a bg. Thanks Mike

#5476 4 years ago

I am looking for a motor for a Southland Engineering Little Pro golf em arcade game. The motor is a MultiProducts model (spec) 7751, 20 rpm.

Thanks!
Dave

#5477 4 years ago

Looking for a Gypsy Queen pf.

#5478 4 years ago

Have you tried Pinball Resource? They are the official repair and sales outlet.

Quoted from emguy:

I am looking for a motor for a Southland Engineering Little Pro golf em arcade game. The motor is a MultiProducts model (spec) 7751, 20 rpm.
Thanks!
Dave

#5479 4 years ago

For MultiProducts motors

#5480 4 years ago

Looking for a Williams 1953 C.O.D. playfield.

C.O.D.Playfield (resized).jpgC.O.D.Playfield (resized).jpg
#5481 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

They (white old style rollover buttons) arrived!

I haven't had the chance to put one in yet, but they are indeed the correct sizes and the color is a great match for the original ones. Thanks so much John_In_WI!

#5482 4 years ago

Picked up a Williams Fast Ball it's missing some of the bat mech parts. So looking for most of the linkage or would buy a complete mech if necessary.

#5483 4 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Picked up a Williams Fast Ball it's missing some of the bat mech parts. So looking for most of the linkage or would buy a complete mech if necessary.

Coinopwarehouse is auctioning off a bunch of their stuff and I'm 90% I saw a lot for Williams bat machine stuff

#5484 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Coinopwarehouse is auctioning off a bunch of their stuff and I'm 90% I saw a lot for Williams bat machine stuff

Do you have a link to the auctions? Thanks, Mike

#5486 4 years ago

Yep found them. The only pitch and bat lot I saw was a different game and mostly cab parts. Thanks

#5487 4 years ago

Looking for an early 60’s Williams coin door skin.

#5488 4 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Picked up a Williams Fast Ball it's missing some of the bat mech parts.

Check with SteveinTexas on pinside. He is everything Williams pitch and bat.
Also look at Flippers.com. John is a Great guy to deal with.
I found lots of parts at Allentown when I had my pitch and bat. Shows are a good source of used and NOS parts if you know what you are looking for.
I gave the new owner of my pitch and bat most of the parts I had.
The only thing I think I have is a NOS pitch motor.

#5489 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Check with steveintexas on pinside. He is everything Williams pitch and bat.
Also look at Flippers.com. John is a Great guy to deal with.
I found lots of parts at Allentown when I had my pitch and bat. Shows are a good source of used and NOS parts if you know what you are looking for.
I gave the new owner of my pitch and bat most of the parts I had.
The only thing I think I have is a NOS pitch motor.

Thanks I sent him a pm. I was on Flipper's site and only saw 1 or 2 parts. They aren't cheap either and this isn't a high dollar game. It needs the cab rebuilt also and a bg, so trying to see if I can get the parts I need at a decent price or I'm going to have to part it out.

#5490 4 years ago

Picked up a liberty bell (2 player grand prix) and got everything working except the 100,000 point reel, had a burnt coil, but after inspection the arm is missing because the plastic got melted. See pictures. Anyone have a arm and the plastic piece that is melted? or an entire score reel i can buy? or know a source for these parts.
bad (resized).jpgbad (resized).jpggood (resized).jpggood (resized).jpg

#5491 4 years ago

Looking for one of the plastics for SKY JUMP. PM me if you have any. Thanks.

#5492 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Picked up a liberty bell (2 player grand prix) and got everything working except the 100,000 point reel, had a burnt coil, but after inspection the arm is missing because the plastic got melted. See pictures. Anyone have a arm and the plastic piece that is melted? or an entire score reel i can buy? or know a source for these parts.
[quoted image][quoted image]

ive got 2 or 3 complete bally reels, hit me up

#5493 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Picked up a liberty bell (2 player grand prix) and got everything working except the 100,000 point reel, had a burnt coil, but after inspection the arm is missing because the plastic got melted. See pictures. Anyone have a arm and the plastic piece that is melted?

Funny, I just gave one of these away last week to a local Pinsider. And what is up with Liberty Bell? I'm seeing them all over Pinside lately? And I have a Liberty Bell!

Anyways, I have one available and it has your name on it. PM me.

Oh yeah, guess what pin the part I gave away was for? Yep, a Liberty Bell!!

#5494 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Funny, I just gave one of these away last week to a local Pinsider. And what is up with Liberty Bell? I'm seeing them all over Pinside lately? And I have a Liberty Bell!
Anyways, I have one available and it has your name on it. PM me.
Oh yeah, guess what pin the part I gave away was for? Yep, a Liberty Bell!!

PM sent, thanks man.

#5495 4 years ago

Looking for playfield posts for my 1959 Williams Crosswords. I'm looking for the following, but I'm not a purist and will consider some substitutes as noted. I prefer 50's style posts.

8 white tall (can be new style since they are hidden under the sling plastics)
24 tall yellow (would accept some reds as a substitute)
2 Green short
2 yellow short

I would also like to buy the screws and washers if they are also available. I like the aged look of old fasteners.

#5496 4 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

2 Green short

I can send two short green ones. PM me.

#5497 4 years ago

Looking for original backglass for 1964 WMS Soccer. I will be at York.
#soccer

#5498 4 years ago

Looking for bat assembley or motor from a 1962 Midway deluxe baseball.

#5499 4 years ago

I have a Kings and Queens that I am doing a deep restoration on, I Love the game and it will not be leaving the stable.

I originally bought this game from Shay and it plays so well. I need to make it complete and need the ball tilt mech (as shown) to complete the parts.
Tilt 2 (resized).JPGTilt 2 (resized).JPGTilt 3 (resized).JPGTilt 3 (resized).JPG
I believe this is a common part on games from late 1964 through 1966. I have searched a lot of places for this but have not found one yet. Anyone have one they could let go?

Steve J.

#5500 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

I have a Kings and Queens that I am doing a deep restoration on, I Love the game and it will not be leaving the stable.
I originally bought this game from Shay and it plays so well. I need to make it complete and need the ball tilt mech (as shown) to complete the parts.
[quoted image][quoted image]
I believe this is a common part on games from late 1964 through 1966. I have searched a lot of places for this but have not found one yet. Anyone have one they could let go?
Steve J.

let me look....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 10,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/110?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.