gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 207.
#5251 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

thanks, just gotta wait for the contraband from ballycrazy to come in.

Contraband is on its way to Texas...
48qo (resized).jpg48qo (resized).jpg

#5252 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Does anyone know where I could possibly get a Bally Deluxe Fun Cruise BG? I have a chance to buy the machine but it has no BG and all else looks to be in fabulous condition? Thx for any help.
I have looked at all the usual places such as K's arcade, flipper.com, mayfairamusements, ebay and have found nothing.
Russ

RWH I don’t know if this is still accurate but try this link. He has one for sale for $500. It might be worth taking both since they are rare. Either that or have someone scan their glass and have BG retro make you one. https://www.vintagevideogames.com/project-pinball-sale

#5253 4 years ago

Thx Murphdom I'll try it.

#5254 4 years ago

I looked into that but they're trying to sell the whole pin, I have or could have (won't purchase if I can't get BG) a good game just need the BG.

#5255 4 years ago

RWH what is the cost difference going to be in a whole machine for $500 or a specialty BG? A couple hundred? If you have both you can either part one out or have two and sell one after you restore it and recoup your money later. Especially since there was less than 500 made.

#5256 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

rwh what is the cost difference going to be in a whole machine for $500 or a specialty BG? A couple hundred? If you have both you can either part one out or have two and sell one after you restore it and recoup your money later.

Yeah but I'd have to pay shipping costs which would put it way out of what I'd want to invest in it. I can get the pin here for $75.00 bucks, and don't get me wrong, it has a BG but man it's 85-95% gone and I mean close to clear glass gone. Even if I drive from Cincy I just don't think it will add up for me. I have never even played this game so am not even sure I'll like and to put $500.00 or more in it, I could lose a few hundred when it goes. I don't think I'll go so far as restoration more like refurb to 100% playable and then go from there. I may have to give it some thought though, thanks a lot for help. I'll report back after I go get a really close look Monday......may purchase and just play the pin until opportunity knocks and I can score a BG.

#5257 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah but I'd have to pay shipping costs which would put it way out of what I'd want to invest in it. I can get the pin here for $75.00 bucks, and don't get me wrong, it has a BG but man it's 85-95% gone and I mean close to clear glass gone. Even if I drive from Cincy I just don't think it will add up for me. I have never even played this game so am not even sure I'll like and to put $500.00 or more in it, I could lose a few hundred when it goes. I don't think I'll go so far as restoration more like refurb to 100% playable and then go from there. I may have to give it some thought though, thanks a lot for help. I'll report back after I go get a really close look Monday......may purchase and just play the pin until opportunity knocks and I can score a BG.

It’s only 4 1/2 hours from you so it’s really how much effort you want to invest. Buy the game locally, play it, and if you think it’s worth it grab a friend and take a day trip.

#5258 4 years ago

Anyone know who this guy is?
newyork.craigslist.org link

#5259 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I’m guessing, it may be too-many-pins I know he was trying to sell his parts business

#5260 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

click link and go down to July 1st posting.
http://user.xmission.com/~daina/parts/parts_for_sale.html

#5261 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a couple of coin doors, entry plates, shooter rods, a sky jump backglass and a flying carpet backglass I found this on Craigslist. They are only asking $125 hartford.craigslist.org link

#5262 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

If anyone is looking for a couple of coin doors, entry plates, shooter rods, a sky jump backglass and a flying carpet backglass I found this on Craigslist. They are only asking $125 hartford.craigslist.org link

1974DeltaQueen you need this stuff!

#5263 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

1974deltaqueen you need this stuff!

I would be curious to see what the glass looks like

#5264 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

E4C50F1D-6E62-4AEC-8673-C7C2B4F59A0F (resized).jpegE4C50F1D-6E62-4AEC-8673-C7C2B4F59A0F (resized).jpeg
#5266 4 years ago

Need a coin Lock Out Wire for a mid 70's Bally.

Mine was cut.

This is the looped brass wire that pulls in and out of the coin mech depending whether the coin door coil is on or off.

TIA,

Ken

#5267 4 years ago

Anyone have any purple swirled lane guides? I have a couple chipped ones. These are 2 3/4 inches long on the top. Example pics below:

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5268 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Anyone have a very good condition+ Space Odyssey BG?
-mof
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/resto-space-odyssey-mof-20190630

Marco is sold out of repo’s but eBay might suffice until you find an original. One will come up
ebay.com link: Williams Space Odyssey Pinball Machine Translite Backglass

#5269 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Anyone have any purple swirled lane guides? I have a couple chipped ones. These are 2 3/4 inches long on the top. Example pics below:[quoted image]

What game? I like a challenge

#5270 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

What game? I like a challenge

Gottlieb Flipper Parade

#5271 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Mine was cut.
This is the looped brass wire that pulls in and out of the coin mech depending whether the coin door coil is on or off.
TIA,
Ken

i probably have it

#5272 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Gottlieb Flipper Parade

I might have some used ones from a double action

#5273 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:Anyone have a very good condition+ Space Odyssey BG?

reading.craigslist.org link

#5274 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

reading.craigslist.org link

That is a pretty good find!

#5275 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “72 New and Used EM coils. These coils likely fit both EM pinball machines and EM arcade games. I have listed what there is. Most are NOS, some are used. Will ship. $40 or BO plus...”
2019-08-25
Boston, MA
Archived after: 588 days
Viewed: 335 times

#5276 4 years ago

Hey all, I hate to be That Guy<tm>, but I need one of these clips pictured.

My cat has mine, and won't tell me where he's hid it.

If you can help, lemme know please!

IMG_20190708_154704 (resized).jpgIMG_20190708_154704 (resized).jpg
#5277 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey all, I hate to be That Guy&lt;tm&gt;, but I need one of these clips pictured.
If you can help, lemme know please![quoted image]

You should be able to us an "E" clip in place of that.

#5278 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Mine was cut.

TIA,

Ken

Still looking. Pinhead52 did not have the correct one on hand to help. Here is some pics of what I'm taking about.
DSC04387 (resized).JPGDSC04387 (resized).JPGDSC04388 (resized).JPGDSC04388 (resized).JPGDSC04389 (resized).JPGDSC04389 (resized).JPG

Note: No longer need the part as Phillyfan 64 has me covered.

#5279 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Still looking. Pinhead52 did not have the correct one on hand to help. Here is some pics of what I'm taking about.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Some tools, a vice, and a coat hanger?

#5280 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Some tools, a vice, and a coat hanger?

Those bends in the wire are way past my pay grade. Still looking.

#5281 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey all, I hate to be That Guy&lt;tm&gt;, but I need one of these clips pictured.

What type game is that for? I had got a small bag of old hairpin clips from a local hardware shop for my early 60s williams. I honestly don't.know where I put them, but I will look for them tmw....I didnt want to use a different clip, and found some old ones....but dang, I forgot where they went.

If I find them, I'll gladly send a couple.

#5282 4 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

You should be able to us an "E" clip in place of that.

Ah, thanks! I didn't even think of that.

Quoted from pacmanretro:

What type game is that for? I had got a small bag of old hairpin clips from a local hardware shop for my early 60s williams. I honestly don't.know where I put them, but I will look for them tmw....I didnt want to use a different clip, and found some old ones....but dang, I forgot where they went.
If I find them, I'll gladly send a couple.

WMS, Big Ben '75. One of the drop targets. If you come across any, let me know. I found one E-clip that fit, but I gotta clean the next two, and it'd be nice to have an extra in case. Thanks!!
-Mike

#5283 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Ah, thanks! I didn't even think of that.

WMS, Big Ben '75. One of the drop targets. If you come across any, let me know. I found one E-clip that fit, but I gotta clean the next two, and it'd be nice to have an extra in case. Thanks!!
-Mike

If it can wait a few days, I actually been meaning to see if I can get some more for my next project....and will GLADLY send you a few when I get them in.

I used these on my williams Reserve, but I'm guessing are same size.

If I find some shortly, I'll let you know....otherwise, I'll let you know if I get more. And send some

#5284 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Still looking. Pinhead52 did not have the correct one on hand to help. Here is some pics of what I'm taking about.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have one of them on my Eight Ball Deluxe. You can have it. PM me if you’re still looking for one.

#5285 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

1974deltaqueen you need this stuff!

They posted the pictures

424CD512-3E1F-4B69-BC3F-DC90CB233697 (resized).jpeg424CD512-3E1F-4B69-BC3F-DC90CB233697 (resized).jpeg6D25EFD8-5505-41C8-AC05-7960B56150EB (resized).jpeg6D25EFD8-5505-41C8-AC05-7960B56150EB (resized).jpeg0F4CE618-46B1-46E2-A3C8-F1D52468FC3F (resized).jpeg0F4CE618-46B1-46E2-A3C8-F1D52468FC3F (resized).jpeg3AB9398D-4B0B-46C5-8F3D-4AD482771BB1 (resized).jpeg3AB9398D-4B0B-46C5-8F3D-4AD482771BB1 (resized).jpeg
#5286 4 years ago

In need of a complete Gottlieb stand-up target switch for a Hearts and Spades (1969). Part # B-9591, solid white would be nice. Thanks.

#5287 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I got some of these from Home depot: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-32-in-Zinc-Plated-External-Hitch-Pin-2-Piece-808828/204276243

One flew off someplace & I don't have a cat to blame it on

#5288 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

In need of a complete Gottlieb stand-up target switch for a Hearts and Spades (1969). Part # B-9591, solid white would be nice. Thanks.

I've got a bunch of targets out of a target pool. just a single set of contacts?

#5289 4 years ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

I have one of them on my Eight Ball Deluxe. You can have it. PM me if you’re still looking for one.

Thank you phillyfan64 for the part.

#5290 4 years ago

I am in need of the two upper left and right plastics for a Hokus Pokus.

A good scan of these would be helpful as an alternative.

-- Tom

#5291 4 years ago
Quoted from chas10e:

I got some of these from Home depot: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-32-in-Zinc-Plated-External-Hitch-Pin-2-Piece-808828/204276243
One flew off someplace &amp; I don't have a cat to blame it on

Quoted from pacmanretro:

If it can wait a few days, I actually been meaning to see if I can get some more for my next project....and will GLADLY send you a few when I get them in.
I used these on my williams Reserve, but I'm guessing are same size.
If I find some shortly, I'll let you know....otherwise, I'll let you know if I get more. And send some

i will try the ones from Home Depot. (It's possible mine doesn't carry them in-stock.) If they work, no need about sending me any, it's appreciated!

#5292 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I've got a bunch of targets out of a target pool. just a single set of contacts?

That's right, thanks Ken. I'll PM you.

#5293 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

i will try the ones from Home Depot. (It's possible mine doesn't carry them in-stock.) If they work, no need about sending me any, it's appreciated!

All good. If you find some, let me know how those 3/32 work. I couldn't remember off hand if it was 3/32 or maybe 1/8 that seemed to work for me last time.

Thanks!

#5294 4 years ago

Those clips are usually in the hardware section in the drawers at home crapo. You may have better luck at a real hardware store or aubuchon which carry Midwestern Fasteners. Also in the drawers in the hardware aisle.

#5295 4 years ago

Thanks to all that helped with my "oh shit!" clips.

I had to place an order with Steve yesterday afternoon, and I happened to mention if he had any. He said yup! So I had him toss in a handful. I am covered for years to come now. Assuming my cats don't steal them, and I don't constantly fling them across the room.

#5296 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Thanks to all that helped with my "oh shit!" clips.
I had to place an order with Steve yesterday afternoon, and I happened to mention if he had any. He said yup! So I had him toss in a handful. I am covered for years to come now. Assuming my cats don't steal them, and I don't constantly fling them across the room.

Very cool you found them!

Were they 3/32 size?

#5297 4 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Very cool you found them!
Were they 3/32 size?

Yup! I'll get them (hopefully) Friday so will double-check. But the part number I got from the WMS catalog he said he had. (I didn't see them on his website, but that's no surprise.)

#5298 4 years ago

I'm looking for a 1958 Bally Super Bowler backglass. Mine is in mediocre condition. I would temporarily settle for an All Star or All Star deluxe backglass if anyone has a cheap one until I can find the correct one.

#5299 4 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

I'm looking for a 1958 Bally Super Bowler backglass. Mine is in mediocre condition. I would temporarily settle for an All Star or All Star deluxe backglass if anyone has a cheap one until I can find the correct one.

http://shayarcadegroup.com/backglasses/

#5300 4 years ago

Thank you- that is my machines little brother and it will work if I can’t find the proper one, but the Super has a unique match feature that lights up additional numbers as well as the Bally logo. I don’t think the All Star or All Star Deluxe have that.

6D1423D7-A1BB-4E13-85EB-E30BAF4C3DE5 (resized).jpeg6D1423D7-A1BB-4E13-85EB-E30BAF4C3DE5 (resized).jpeg7BDD4D3D-476D-4EDE-8411-2022A3A73D4C (resized).jpeg7BDD4D3D-476D-4EDE-8411-2022A3A73D4C (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/106?hl=ballycrazy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.