20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240312_160646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2264 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240309-185731~2 (resized).png
There are 10,322 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 207.
#5201 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a big red square target to a Bally EK as shown. PBR out of stock .

I think this is what you are looking for, part number C947-1:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CIBLE-FIXE-BLY-ROUGE-REF-C-947-1-/321300288230

#5202 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I think this is what you are looking for, part number C947-1:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CIBLE-FIXE-BLY-ROUGE-REF-C-947-1-/321300288230

bummer May not post to United States -

#5203 4 years ago

Just finishing up on a 1965 Gottlieb Dodge City partial restoration. This included a playfield swap. I have a parts game with a really, really nice playfield that swapped over. Pretty soon I'll have a lot of spare parts for Dodge City including a decent mostly populated playfield that I yanked out during the swap. I'll be keeping the cabinet to some day stencil and swap over to. If anyone needs specific parts for Dodge City, send me a PM and I'll check if I have it. The parts game is missing a lot of parts from the head including the dancing guy. Note that I'll be coming to SFGE next weekend and can bring parts with me.

As part of this restoration, I finally got around to designing a solution for the busted up score reel card guides. It took me a while to design these myself and get the dimensions all correct and the holes to line up. I also added some strength to the design where possible. I can now pop them out on my 3D printer and install with #2 hardware. Basically all of the card guides in this game are either totally broken or partially broken. Even the best couple are holding on by a thread, so I'll be replacing them all. My Ship Mates also needs a full set of these. If anyone needs some, I'll make them for a reasonable price. Send me a PM if you want some.
20190704_222647 (resized).jpg20190704_222647 (resized).jpg

20190704_222831 (resized).jpg20190704_222831 (resized).jpg
#5204 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Just finishing up on a 1965 Gottlieb Dodge City partial restoration. This included a playfield swap. I have a parts game with a really, really nice playfield that swapped over. Pretty soon I'll have a lot of spare parts for Dodge City including a decent mostly populated playfield that I yanked out during the swap. I'll be keeping the cabinet to some day stencil and swap over to. If anyone needs specific parts for Dodge City, send me a PM and I'll check if I have it. The parts game is missing a lot of parts from the head including the dancing guy. Note that I'll be coming to SFGE next weekend and can bring parts with me.
As part of this restoration, I finally got around to designing a solution for the busted up score reel card guides. It took me a while to design these myself and get the dimensions all correct and the holes to line up. I also added some strength to the design where possible. I can now pop them out on my 3D printer and install with #2 hardware. Basically all of the card guides in this game are either totally broken or partially broken. Even the best couple are holding on by a thread, so I'll be replacing them all. My Ship Mates also needs a full set of these. If anyone needs some, I'll make them for a reasonable price. Send me a PM if you want some.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I see you are putting LEDs in, what did you do on the large bulbs on the roto wheel?

#5205 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

[quoted image][quoted image]

nice guides, will bookmark this for ref.

#5206 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I see you are putting LEDs in, what did you do on the large bulbs on the roto wheel?

On the old EMs, I only put LEDs behind the backglass and not on the playfield. For the bulbs on the roto wheel, those are #81. Found on Paradise that it is best not to use LEDs on those because you need a single point of light from the filament or the projection will be blurred. Also, rotating the socket so the filament of the bulb faces the insert instead of pointing one direction or the other makes a difference in the projected image quality. PBR sells #81, but you can get them for a reasonable price on Amazon too.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00JNFXI/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_juShDbWH20GM6

#5207 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

nice guides, will bookmark this for ref.

I'm getting some beige/skin tone filament to print these with so they won't be so stark white.

#5208 4 years ago

Those score reel guides look great John, nicely done.

#5209 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Nope this is a NA EK EM, big sq must have been original, look at the slot...[quoted image]

Please show us the picture of the entire switch assembly...
Not just the face...
Bally Eight Ball was the first production to use the the wide square target.
All productions of Evil Knievel had the round red target for the center target.
The game went into production with out the "new custom target"...
Note: Evil Knievel EM playfields are different to the Solid State version...
------ The pop bumper holes in the playfield are different/revers from each style of production.
It is possible that you could have a sample if the serial numbers are in the tens.

#5210 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

ok on the game im working on the center target is sq, ipdb shows it as round... tyamry on your game, center target round or square?

It is Square.

#5211 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I had to go through the same thing a year ago...
A Pinsider with a machine shop made the same thing...
Pinball Resource was not interested in stocking the part...
Good job.

#5212 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Nope this is a NA EK EM, big sq must have been original, look at the slot...[quoted image]

You could try Williams part # 3A-7431-4-5-18.

#5213 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

You could try Williams part # 3A-7431-4-5-18.

out of stock... may just have to make one.

#5214 4 years ago

Here are a couple of pics.

IMG_5422 (resized).jpgIMG_5422 (resized).jpgIMG_5423 (resized).jpgIMG_5423 (resized).jpg
#5215 4 years ago

I had some questions about card guides for the newer Gottliebs. It was pointed out before in this thread that the three mounting holes line up in the same spots for the newer 70s style and older 60s style guides. The difference being the newer games use a latch on the bottom guide to hold the reel assembly in place. So the top guides are basically interchangeable.

So today I was looking at the possibility to use the older guides on the bottom or maybe modify them with some sort of latch. Sure enough the three holes seem to line up, so that part is good. Then I looked at the score reel assembly in my Centigrade 37 and noticed it already had a hole drilled top and bottom in just the right spot to use the old style guide with a pin instead of the latch! To my disappointment other games I checked, including Far Out and Jack in the Box didn't have the holes... Either way, it does show that in theory the new reel assemblies can be modified to use the older guides with a simple drill hole. It also shows there are some newer games floating around that will work without modification like my C37 would.

20190705_113235 (resized).jpg20190705_113235 (resized).jpg
#5216 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

Here are a couple of pics.[quoted image][quoted image]

That is a sample game. Rare.

#5217 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Here is the part number from an original Evel Knievel EM Manual :

EK EM (resized).jpgEK EM (resized).jpg

It is a square target. Part nb AS-982-1148

In the EK SS manual, the part nb is different :
EK SS (resized).jpgEK SS (resized).jpg

The SN of the 2 EK EM I've got :
SN EK EM1 (resized).jpgSN EK EM1 (resized).jpg
SN EK EM 2 (resized).jpgSN EK EM 2 (resized).jpg

#5218 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

bummer May not post to United States -

I know this seller. He is located in France. I've ordered several times in his store. If you want, I order it for you and put it in an envolope to Texas...
Ebay (resized).jpgEbay (resized).jpg

#5219 4 years ago
Quoted from BallyCrazy:

I know this seller. He is located in France. I've ordered several times in his store. If you want, I order it for you and put it in an envolope to Texas...
[quoted image]

Thanks! I'll take you up on the offer.

#5220 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Thanks! I'll take you up on the offer.

You might want to order more than one if BallyCrazy would be willing to buy and ship you more than one. I'm pretty sure The Six Million Dollar Man I have uses those types of stand-up targets too. I would be willing to pay you pinhead52 for part, postage and a little extra for your time just to have one in stock, if you are willing. It's okay if you don't want to!

@ballycrazy, it is awesome of you to offer to buy and send these parts to Texas!! Thanks all the way from Tucson, Arizona!

#5221 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

You might want to order more than one if ballycrazy would be willing to buy and ship you more than one. I'm pretty sure The Six Million Dollar Man I have uses those types of stand-up targets too. I would be willing to pay you pinhead52 for part, postage and a little extra for your time just to have one in stock, if you are willing. It's okay if you don't want to!
ballycrazy, it is awesome of you to offer to buy and send these parts to Texas!! Thanks all the way from Tucson, Arizona!

ok, 2, anybody else? maybe a spare

#5222 4 years ago

I'll take one.

#5223 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

if ballycrazy would be willing to buy and ship you more than one.

No problem !

Quoted from pinhead52:

ok, 2, anybody else? maybe a spare

PM sent to you...

#5224 4 years ago
Quoted from BallyCrazy:

No problem !

PM sent to you...

Fantastic gesture BallyCrazy

#5225 4 years ago

Need a Heath (or ABT) Coin Chute assembly for a '51 GTB Niagara. See pic I've attached of the Knock Out coin door for reference.
IMG_1637 (resized).JPGIMG_1637 (resized).JPG

#5226 4 years ago

Looking for a Bally Coin Door Coin Return Flap (mid 70's).

Also looking for a Bally mid 70's 0-9 Match Unit in good working condition. PM me with price/condition.

TIA

Ken

Added over 5 years ago:

UPDATE 7/8/2019: A Big Thanks to Pinhead52 for the parts, I am set for now.

#5227 4 years ago

Looking for a GTB. Lockdown Bar in pretty much any condition. The button type. It's for a '72 Grand Slam.
Thanks...

#5228 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking for a Bally Coin Door Coin Return Flap (mid 70's).
Also looking for a Bally mid 70's 0-9 Match Unit in good working condition. PM me with price/condition.
TIA
Ken

Ken got you covered on both fronts, the only catch you have to pick up

#5229 4 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Looking for a GTB. Lockdown Bar in pretty much any condition. The button type. It's for a '72 Grand Slam.
Thanks...

welded encap or flat bar? in either case I have it

#5230 4 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Need a Heath (or ABT) Coin Chute assembly for a '51 GTB Niagara. See pic I've attached of the Knock Out coin door for reference.
[quoted image]

Bruce Z was nice enough to sell me the coin drop plate - still need the chute assembly to go on the back side.

#5231 4 years ago

ISO upper arch with webbing for 1960s Gottlieb wedge.

#5232 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

ISO upper arch with webbing for 1960s Gottlieb wedge.

there was some differences in return and gate placement, best if you name the game. Central Park?

#5233 4 years ago

I have a 1976 Williams AZTEC. I am in need of the clear plastic curved piece that is at the upper right top of the kickback lane the ball follows around after being kicked out where the 2 lights are. There is a top graphic piece then a lower clear piece. I need the lower clear piece. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one I would greatly appreciate it. I can probably make one but if there is an NOS part out there for sale I would like to go that route. I have included a pic of the part I am talking about.

Thanks

image-12 (resized).jpgimage-12 (resized).jpg
#5234 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

I have a 1976 Williams AZTEC. I am in need of the clear plastic curved piece that is at the upper right top of the kickback lane the ball follows around after being kicked out where the 2 lights are. There is a top graphic piece then a lower clear piece. I need the lower clear piece. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one I would greatly appreciate it. I can probably make one but if there is an NOS part out there for sale I would like to go that route. I have included a pic of the part I am talking about.

It's possible you may find an original replacement but they won't be that common, much less NOS.

Making one isn't that hard to do. I use a sanding drum attachment I got at Harbor Freight that chucks into my cordless drill. Once you have the plastic kind of close to the pattern the sanding drum quickly takes care of the rest. Pretty easy really.

#5235 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

It's possible you may find an original replacement but they won't be that common, much less NOS.
Making one isn't that hard to do. I use a sanding drum attachment I got at Harbor Freight that chucks into my cordless drill. Once you have the plastic kind of close to the pattern the sanding drum quickly takes care of the rest. Pretty easy really.

That is my fallback to make one myself. Drew out the template and have the plastic but if there is a NOS one out there I prefer to have original parts. Thought I would put out the request just in case.

#5236 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

there was some differences in return and gate placement, best if you name the game. Central Park?

Yup

#5237 4 years ago

Looking for a decent GTB Crosstown pf as part of an overall resto. If anyone has one for sale pls PM me-thks.

#5238 4 years ago

Anyone have an 8-pin Jones plug? 4-pins going down each side?

#5239 4 years ago

mrm_4, I have a FEMALE jones plug your looking for (4 down each side). I also have a MALE jones plug (5 pins on each side) just cut off the last 2 pins. This came off a Williams Fun-Fest. Yours if you want/need them

thanks
steve

#5240 4 years ago
Quoted from smohr:

mrm_4, I have a FEMALE jones plug your looking for (4 down each side). I also have a MALE jones plug (5 pins on each side) just cut off the last 2 pins. This came off a Williams Fun-Fest. Yours if you want/need them
thanks
steve

Jones plugs found!
Thanks Steve!

#5241 4 years ago

Does anyone know where I could possibly get a Bally Deluxe Fun Cruise BG? I have a chance to buy the machine but it has no BG and all else looks to be in fabulous condition? Thx for any help.

I have looked at all the usual places such as K's arcade, flipper.com, mayfairamusements, ebay and have found nothing.

Russ

#5242 4 years ago

Does anyone know about these plastic coin inserts? This one is from my Target Pool and there are 2 coin slots in the front of the unit but I only have one of these. It looks like the number is on a piece of plastic that the light was supposed to shine through. I could probably make new numbers but I need an additional plastic.

IMG_4401 (resized).jpgIMG_4401 (resized).jpgIMG_4402 (resized).jpgIMG_4402 (resized).jpg
#5243 4 years ago

Not a pin, but EM for sure..... I'm looking for some correct springs for Bally Skill Roll. Mine was missing a few, I found some on McMaster approximately the right size, but they aren't strong enough. Anybody have some correct ones, or know of a source? thanks!

#5244 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Does anyone know about these plastic coin inserts? This one is from my Target Pool and there are 2 coin slots in the front of the unit but I only have one of these. It looks like the number is on a piece of plastic that the light was supposed to shine through. I could probably make new numbers but I need an additional plastic.[quoted image][quoted image]

you will find new ones here: http://www.pbresource.com/CoinDoor.html

#5245 4 years ago

Looking for a Bally Knocker assembly for a Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy with an AK-27-1300 solenoid. There is a Bally Ro Go knocker on eBay, but it has a C-27-1000 solenoid. Would that work in a Captain Fantastic?

#5246 4 years ago

I have play fields for a couple games, #Moulin Rouge and #Grand Prix. Most of the plastics on #Grand Prix are pretty good. The #Moulin Rouge is a little rougher but still has some plastics. let me know if anyone is interested I can send pics.

#5247 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Looking for a Bally Knocker assembly for a Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy with an AK-27-1300 solenoid. There is a Bally Ro Go knocker on eBay, but it has a C-27-1000 solenoid. Would that work in a Captain Fantastic?

I have a knocker with a 27-1300 coil, out of a nightrider EM, hit me up. you need the cab plate too?

#5248 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I have a knocker with a 27-1300 coil, out of a nightrider EM, hit me up. you need the cab plate too?

Knocker Unit found. Thanks @pinhead52!

If you find yourself in Tucson, Arizona playing a Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy and you win an extra game and hear the wonderful sound of the knocker crack, think of and thank @pinhead52!

#5249 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Knocker Unit found. Thanks pinhead52!
If you find yourself in Tucson, Arizona playing a Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy and you win an extra game and hear the wonderful sound of the knocker crack, think of and thank pinhead52!

thanks, just gotta wait for the contraband from BallyCrazy to come in.

#5250 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Knocker Unit found. Thanks pinhead52!
If you find yourself in Tucson, Arizona playing a Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy and you win an extra game and hear the wonderful sound of the knocker crack, think of and thank pinhead52!

Wish I kept mine after I did the refurb. Found it dead in the rafters of a warehouse along with a fireball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Swansea, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,322 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/105?hl=ballycrazy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.