Topic Stats

• 5,302 posts
  • 511 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 125 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,577 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6D1423D7-A1BB-4E13-85EB-E30BAF4C3DE5 (resized).jpeg
7BDD4D3D-476D-4EDE-8411-2022A3A73D4C (resized).jpeg
3AB9398D-4B0B-46C5-8F3D-4AD482771BB1 (resized).jpeg
0F4CE618-46B1-46E2-A3C8-F1D52468FC3F (resized).jpeg
6D25EFD8-5505-41C8-AC05-7960B56150EB (resized).jpeg
424CD512-3E1F-4B69-BC3F-DC90CB233697 (resized).jpeg
DSC04389 (resized).JPG
DSC04388 (resized).JPG
DSC04387 (resized).JPG
IMG_20190708_154704 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
E4C50F1D-6E62-4AEC-8673-C7C2B4F59A0F (resized).jpeg
48qo (resized).jpg
IMG_4401 (resized).jpg
IMG_4402 (resized).jpg
image-12 (resized).jpg

There are 5302 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 107.
#5151 34 days ago
Back (resized).pngback2 (resized).pngplastics1 (resized).pngplastics6 (resized).pngplastics7 (resized).pngplastics8 (resized).pngpopcaps (resized).png
#5152 34 days ago

Plastics are yellowed and one has a crack other than that they look pretty good. I'm keeping the BG and the red and yellow arrow pieces to make myself a shadow box.

WRRBG (resized).pngWRRBG2 (resized).pngreels34 (resized).png
#5153 34 days ago

Hope some of this can be used. The unit is gone now so what you see is what I have. Oh hey I have the apron to this pin as well, no pic right now but it is in pretty good shape.

#5154 34 days ago

Looking for an eager beaver backglass NOT translite, also need full inside Guts of coin door. Thank you

img_0604 (resized).jpg
#5155 34 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Okay guys, let me first preface this with a disclaimer: I know absolutely squat about EM's except they're fun to play.

I recently had some one give me an EM that had been in a garage (with no door on it) for over ten years, it was a 1970 Williams Rock N Roll an (add a ball) of Williams Jive Time. Long story short the lower cab and it's contents were completely trashed. I attempted to take some of the guts out of it and most of the screws were corroded to the point they just broke off with hand pressure. Water had been in it and many, many mice nest. I'm posting pictures of what I salvaged from the head in case someone needs them that has this pin or, some parts I thought might be able to be universal to Williams EMs.

I'm not selling these, I'm offering to anyone who needs them for the cost incurred to ship them to you or pickup if local. Some of the larger things might be expensive to ship, don't really know. Take a look and pm me if you want any of it.

I can use the backbox back door if it measures 21 1/2 x 25 5/8 inches.

I might be able to use the Spin Unit if it is part number 1B-2001-58. The Spin Unit on Expo is arcing, but it someone else needs it, grab it. It's not super critical.

I can include an extra $15 for your time spent packaging and shipping. I know how much work that is.

Thank you for sharing these parts with the Pinside community.

#5156 34 days ago

Sorry Pecos but it is 25 3/8 wide and 21 3/4 tall.

#5157 34 days ago

Backbox door and spinner unit spoken for so no longer available. Pop bumper caps and plastics have been inquired about so if they send address those will be gone too.
back2 (resized).pngballcount (resized).png

#5158 34 days ago

I mismeasured. That door will be perfect. It is going on a Spanish Eyes, already restored, and with a little more work it can soon go on route. Thanks to you rwh, pinball lovers will once again be able to play this fun nostalgic pin!

#5159 34 days ago

Pop caps and plastics now spoken for so no longer available.

#5160 34 days ago

Have score reels and ball count unit left if anyone needs them.

#5161 34 days ago

Score reels have been spoken for so the last thing I have is the ball count unit left.

#5162 33 days ago

Btw for anyone looking for a back box door, I have made a couple out of 3/16” clear acrylic. Works great and looks good. Lock hole drills easily, so standard lock works.

#5163 33 days ago

I had posted this as a wanted ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-score-reel-5-1-2-inch-dia-for-ten-pins-strike#post-5044231

But this may be a more visible place. I need a score reel for my Williams Ten Pins. Nothing special about it, has a detent to trigger the switch to indicate when it is in the zero position (as opposed to using a reset coil), so I suspect any 5 1/2 diameter reel would work. Here is a picture of the good one from the player 1 side.

IMG_5815 (resized).JPGIMG_5818 (resized).JPG
#5164 33 days ago

Okay guys anyone who claimed parts will go out today.

I have the ball count unit left and an Apron from same game that I kept (don't know how this thing survived in that lower cab) Apron is in good condition and as a reminder it came out of a 1970 Williams Rock N Roll.

#5165 33 days ago

Oldgoat
Do you need just the reel or do you need the hub as well?
Doesn't the hub unscrew from the reel by 3 slotted screws on the other side?
I ask because I have some score reels from a 1956 crossfire but I am not sure on the hub having the zero detent.

#5166 33 days ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Oldgoat
Do you need just the reel or do you need the hub as well?
Doesn't the hub unscrew from the reel by 3 slotted screws on the other side?
I ask because I have some score reels from a 1956 crossfire but I am not sure on the hub having the zero detent.

Yes, I really only need the hub. I never even thought about getting just the hub,,, assumed (you know what they say about that!) it would be available as a unit. But thinking about it, I now realize that was pretty dumb of me since the hub was the piece most likely to break. Does the crossfire reset by incrementing back to zero?

#5167 33 days ago

Oldgoat, I will send you a pm.

#5168 33 days ago

Well when I was cleaning out my van I found the lockdown bar from the Williams Rock N Roll (1970). I thought it had been accidently thrown out but not the case. Here's a couple pics. So I now have a ball count unit, an apron and a lockdown bar for anyone who wants them, All I ask for is you reimburse me the postage.

APNBR (resized).pngApron (resized).pngLockdown (resized).png
#5169 33 days ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

This is the one I’m sending out for $40, free shipping.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

A big thanks to electrocute received the backglass today another EM shall live.

5C885FE3-A39B-47D7-9CDA-B1FC15A44F57 (resized).jpeg
#5170 29 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Score reels have been spoken for so the last thing I have is the ball count unit left.

A big thanks to rwh received the score reels.

1BFD97A9-C799-4D53-B746-4758BD9AEB9E (resized).jpeg
#5171 27 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Backbox door and spinner unit spoken for so no longer available.

Thank you rwh! I think there is still some life left in the old gal! It was very kind of you to gift, package and send this to me!

DSCF4315 (resized).JPG

#5172 27 days ago

looking for a copy of the playfield layout for gottlieb golden arrow. need to know the rubber list, how many of the 1" posts and length of the rollover guides (both normal and pryamid).

have the game arriving next friday but looking to place an order as soon as possible to pbr.

Resized_20190620_123830 (resized).jpeg
#5173 27 days ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

place an order as soon as possible to pbr.

You can always have Steve put you a kit together.

#5174 26 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Okay guys, let me first preface this with a disclaimer: I know absolutely squat about EM's except they're fun to play.

I recently had some one give me an EM that had been in a garage (with no door on it) for over ten years, it was a 1970 Williams Rock N Roll an (add a ball) of Williams Jive Time. Long story short the lower cab and it's contents were completely trashed. I attempted to take some of the guts out of it and most of the screws were corroded to the point they just broke off with hand pressure. Water had been in it and many, many mice nest. I'm posting pictures of what I salvaged from the head in case someone needs them that has this pin or, some parts I thought might be able to be universal to Williams EMs.

I'm not selling these, I'm offering to anyone who needs them for the cost incurred to ship them to you or pickup if local. Some of the larger things might be expensive to ship, don't really know. Take a look and pm me if you want any of it.

I'm so excited! I got a package from rwh today!

Package (resized).png

The Package from rwh

One of the labels on the package said "pleated air filter." Whew! Luckily it was the 'new' old back door for my Spanish Eyes and not an air filter!

Spanish Eyes Backbox (resized).png

Spanish Eyes backbox, lonely without a door

Backbox Door (resized).png

The 'new' old backbox door

Only a true Project Pin guy can get excited about a piece of sheet metal. Only a true Project Pin guy can appreciate the beauty of this door. It is not bent or scratched or damaged. As you can see it is a perfect fit. This door is almost 50 years old and I am so glad to have an original Williams door. It's the real deal, not a repro door.

I used one of the double bitted locks and keys I got from forceflow.

A little more work and this pin is ready to go out and be played once more!

Thanks guys!!

#5175 26 days ago

Looking for a Evel Knievel pf

#5176 25 days ago

Shout-out to Cliff, pinballair , for the part to fix the score reel on my Ten Pins. Works perfectly now! I only needed the hub, (Cliff sent the whole score unit) so if anyone needs the other components let me know.

#5177 24 days ago

Still looking for an original good condition apron for a Gottlieb World Fair. I have a nice apron with the Pinball Rescue decal, but would really like to find a nice one with the original webbing.

#5178 23 days ago

Anyone have a Gottlieb Coin/Front Door Strike Plate? GTB-B8089A

I can get a new one from PBR for $19 but it will stand out compared to the other hardware. LMK

#5179 23 days ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

looking for a copy of the playfield layout for gottlieb golden arrow. need to know the rubber list, how many of the 1" posts and length of the rollover guides (both normal and pryamid).
have the game arriving next friday but looking to place an order as soon as possible to pbr.[quoted image]

GTBGApfprofile.pdf

#5180 23 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Anyone have a Gottlieb Coin/Front Door Strike Plate? GTB-B8089A
I can get a new one from PBR for $19 but it will stand out compared to the other hardware. LMK

Ive got several, pm me with email and I'll send you a photo of the beauty contest

#5181 21 days ago

I parted out a GTB High Hand. Already sold a few things (lockdown bar, Credit unit, etc.)but still have most left. BG is very poor and cabinet is trashed. Hit me up if you need something.

#5182 21 days ago

Hi all, picked up a SkyLab last week and it has a pair of Sky Kings sling plastics fitted - don't suppose anyone has the correct pair to spare but would be much obliged if you do.

In the absence of originals, would anyone be prepared to scan a pair?
A friend has kindly offered to print some decals if so.

If anyone can make use of the pair currently in it, you'd be very welcome to them once i've sorted some replacements
(Sky Kings slings appear to have an extra hole drilled but otherwise in good shape)

Apologies for making a 'wanted' first post - hope to be able to contribute going forward.

20190621_211513 (resized).jpg20190623_183707 (resized).jpg
#5183 20 days ago
Quoted from nudge_fudger:

Hi all, picked up a SkyLab last week and it has a pair of Sky Kings sling plastics fitted - don't suppose anyone has the correct pair to spare but would be much obliged if you do.
In the absence of originals, would anyone be prepared to scan a pair?
A friend has kindly offered to print some decals if so.
If anyone can make use of the pair currently in it, you'd be very welcome to them once i've sorted some replacements
(Sky Kings slings appear to have an extra hole drilled but otherwise in good shape)
Apologies for making a 'wanted' first post - hope to be able to contribute going forward.[quoted image][quoted image]

You might want to try Steve over at pbresource. He's got 4 playfield plastics(not slings) here http://www.pbresource.com/special.html. He might have more. Doesn't hurt to call

#5184 20 days ago

Thanks edward, i've done as you suggest and sent him an e-mail just in case (had seen those other plastics whilst trawling the net).

#5185 17 days ago

I need a Coin Door, Trim and Coin Acceptor in decent condition for a High Hand/Capt Card cabinet.

Found.

#5186 17 days ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I need a Coin Door, Trim and Coin Acceptor in decent condition for a High Hand/Capt Card cabinet.

pbr will sell you the door and trim. Im not sure what you mean by "acceptor"?

#5187 17 days ago

I need a 1974 or 1975 or 1976 4p Bally game to rob for parts..

#5188 17 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a 1974 or 1975 or 1976 4p Bally game to rob for parts..

I have a 1976 Bally Freedom head & bottom board. What parts do you need?

#5189 17 days ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I have a 1976 Bally Freedom head & bottom board. What parts do you need?

perfect! all of it

#5190 17 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

pbr will sell you the door and trim. Im not sure what you mean by "acceptor"?

I think he means the coin bezel plate which PBR also sells.

#5191 15 days ago

OK, so here's one you. The start button on my Genco bball has worn down to the point where there is actually a hole in it. It appears to be the same as the buttons used on my PinchHitter. My Pinchhitter came with aluminum buttons; although I know they were originally plastic like the Genco. I know Marcos carries the aluminum ones (although currently out of stock), but I'd like plastic. Does anyone know a source for these? My other option is to just design the part and 3d print them. I wonder if someone has already designed this part? If not, while I'm no CAD master, it seems like a pretty easy design and would be a fast print. Plus, I figure, others may be able to use it. Of course, if there is a source already, better still.
Thoughts?

#5192 14 days ago

Pics?

#5193 13 days ago

I need a big red square target to a Bally EK as shown. PBR out of stock . Also need Bally score reels to a 76 77 78 game... just the plastic reel.

pasted_image (resized).png
#5194 13 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a big red square target to a Bally EK as shown.

EK? Where does EK use one of those??

#5195 13 days ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

EK? Where does EK use one of those??

ok on the game im working on the center target is sq, ipdb shows it as round... tyamry on your game, center target round or square?

#5196 13 days ago

Looking for spinning plate for a Midway Deluxe Shooting Gallery

#5197 13 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

ok on the game im working on the center target is sq

Your EK is from Europe right? That would make sense that it would/could have a different target. Personally I would just go with the USA version and buy yourself a nice new round red one.

#5198 13 days ago

Looking for an original cowboy drop target for Quick Draw or Fast Draw.

Thanks.

#5199 13 days ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Your EK is from Europe right? That would make sense that it would/could have a different target. Personally I would just go with the USA version and buy yourself a nice new round red one.

Nope this is a NA EK EM, big sq must have been original, look at the slot...

20190704_192958_resized (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 21.00
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Saint Clair Shores, MI
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 5302 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 107.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside