(Topic ID: 171170)

The Electro-Mechanical Trading Post - Now Open!

By EM-PINMAN

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Garrett
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

playfield 2 (resized).jpg
    playfield 1 (resized).jpg
    Group (resized).jpg
    Full frontal (resized).jpg
    cabinet 1 (resized).jpg
    Cabinet 2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2885 (resized).jpg
    B38D6B87-2E5A-4D7B-B70D-9229A378966E (resized).jpeg
    8D003A7E-0273-41AC-BF43-40FEF5C020D7 (resized).jpeg
    DSC01356 (resized).JPG
    DSC01354 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3597 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3596 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3595 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

This thread was created to help facilitate trades for machines, parts, and/or labor, plus or minus cash.

Items traded could be any related Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Gun games, Bowlers, Bingo's, Etc, Just no Solid States/DMD.

This thread comes in handiest for local trades as both parties can view the items in person and shipping costs are not an issue, but long distance trades can work as well. Both parties should PM each other with details on the items once a serious discussion takes place.

Trades only here as any sales, buying, and wanted items should be posted in the Pinside Market Place.

Posting pictures of what you got to trade is encouraged as a picture speaks a thousand words, or so they say. Once you complete a deal please post again on this thread that that the item is no longer needed or no longer available.

So what ya'll got to trade fer pardner?

Trading-post (resized).pngTrading-post (resized).png

#3 7 years ago

I want to trade a complete super clean later 60's-70's Williams Coin Cash Box.

Looking for a complete early style that fits a 1962-1964 Williams or a complete later Gottlieb that fits mid 70's games.

I can set up the Williams one with plastic holders that will accommodate either 2 or 3 plastic coin drop slots so let me know what you need.

PM me with your email address and what you got. I have more pics if needed.

Ken

DSC00155 (resized).JPGDSC00155 (resized).JPG
    DSC00159 (resized).JPGDSC00159 (resized).JPG
    DSC00162 (resized).JPGDSC00162 (resized).JPG

#5 7 years ago

Quoted from stashyboy:

I'm looking for a semi-working, complete EM gun game in restoration condition. I have a decent project Vulcan pin (1978 Gottlieb) I'm willing to trade.

"Missed it by that much" as Get Smart would say.
    Some of you guys may have seen this for sale on eBay but because of low ballers I have pulled the ad and decided that I wish to trade only at this point. I have a 1969 Williams Phantom Gun fully restored and then some working 100%. If you entered it at a pinball festival in a gun game category I am sure it would earn first place.
    I only wish to trade for a 1978 Gottlieb EM Pyramid or a 1977 EM Cleopatra in excellent to very good condition and complete. Playfield and Backglass must be in super nice condition and Cabinet not so much is fine and does not have to be working 100%. Plus or minus cash on either end to make the deal work depending on condition. I have more pics if needed along with a video of this game in action. PM me if interested with pics of what you have. Local deal only as I do not want to pay for shipping but I am willing to drive up to 200 miles one way if needed to make this happen. Still time to get it before Halloween for your pin party. It would come with an Owners Manual and Schematic. I could provide a Complete Coin Cash Box if like was provided with your machine.
    There was another Pinside thread that documents pretty much what has been done to the Phantom Gun:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1969-williams-phantom-gun-restorationmodifications#post-2072846
    TIA,
    Ken
    DSC09890 (resized).JPGDSC09890 (resized).JPG

DSC09882 (resized).JPGDSC09882 (resized).JPG

Added over 7 years ago: Trade is off the table, got a Gottlieb Cleopatra.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I knew this thread would raise a warning!

I did too as posts must reflect some sort of trade up front, not just an outright want to buy or sell, so if folks stick to the formula stated in my initial post, there will be no further issues.

Ken

1 year later
    #59 6 years ago

So has anyone done any successful trading using this forum topic yet

#61 6 years ago

I'll add one:

For you Gottlieb guys I Will trade my New in the box Wade Krauss "Sky Jump" Playfield for a 1977 Zaccaria Nautilus Pinball Machine.

Local Texas deal only as shipping kills the deal, but I will also be at the 2018 Texas Pinball Festival and can meet up there for the trade off.

DSC01354 (resized).JPGDSC01354 (resized).JPG

DSC01356 (resized).JPGDSC01356 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-electro-mechanical-trading-post-open?tu=EM-PINMAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.