(Topic ID: 171170)

The Electro-Mechanical Trading Post - Now Open!

By EM-PINMAN

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Garrett
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

playfield 2 (resized).jpg
    playfield 1 (resized).jpg
    Group (resized).jpg
    Full frontal (resized).jpg
    cabinet 1 (resized).jpg
    Cabinet 2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2885 (resized).jpg
    B38D6B87-2E5A-4D7B-B70D-9229A378966E (resized).jpeg
    8D003A7E-0273-41AC-BF43-40FEF5C020D7 (resized).jpeg
    DSC01356 (resized).JPG
    DSC01354 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3597 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3596 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3595 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCRand.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 7 years ago

Looking to trade my not in very good shape Williams Liberty Bell project machine for almost anything of roughly equal value. In particular a project Gottlieb wedge head, or project wood rail.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

IMG_8408 (resized).JPGIMG_8408 (resized).JPG

Liberty Bell field (resized).jpgLiberty Bell field (resized).jpg

9 months later
    #40 6 years ago

Have a 4 Roses for sale, willing to trade as well for slightly newer pin - including project pin. Works well, just went through in detail so everything works. Backglass is fair at best, playfield is pretty good except for three holes in each outlane that I patched from where some stupid owner screwed plastic post in outlanes.

2017-08-19 09.48.03 (resized).jpg2017-08-19 09.48.03 (resized).jpg

2017-08-26 13.17.34 (resized).jpg2017-08-26 13.17.34 (resized).jpg

2017-09-15 17.35.08 (resized).jpg2017-09-15 17.35.08 (resized).jpg

2017-08-26 13.17.47 (resized).jpg2017-08-26 13.17.47 (resized).jpg

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Have a Williams Full House and a Chicago Coin Hi-Flyer for trade, both with fresh elastics and working 100%
    Looking for a CC Kicker, 60's Bally or 60's Williams or Williams woodrail with flippers, projects ok depending on title.
    Gary

Wish you were closer. Although will be in VA for two days next week. Think Southwest will let me buy a seat for a pin?

2 weeks later
    #57 6 years ago
    Quoted from emguy:

Up for trade: Midway Target Gallery single player pitch 'n bat. This is likely a project - I picked it up when buying some other games, and I haven't set it up or turned it on. Backglass is in pretty good shape - much better than most I've seen for this title. Some crazing in 2 of the rabbit score numbers. And to top it off, check out the highly desirable RARE cabinet paint job - in "golden".
    Open to trades for em arcade or pinball machines. I also have a Williams Line Drive or Gottlieb Haunted House I could throw into the deal, and am willing to cover the shipping both ways if the game's right. Project games perfectly fine. If you have some in the queue you realize you might not ever get to, consider a trade and shoot me a pm to see if I'd be interested.

I have one machine, 4 Roses for sale, and a couple other em's might consider trading or selling. Since you are so close, might be good to see if we can work something out. If interested, send a pm. Thanks.

4 months later
    #66 6 years ago

Looking for right middle pf plastic for #Triple Action.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCRand.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-electro-mechanical-trading-post-open?tu=DCRand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.