(Topic ID: 171170)

The Electro-Mechanical Trading Post - Now Open!

By EM-PINMAN

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Garrett
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

playfield 2 (resized).jpg
    playfield 1 (resized).jpg
    Group (resized).jpg
    Full frontal (resized).jpg
    cabinet 1 (resized).jpg
    Cabinet 2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2885 (resized).jpg
    B38D6B87-2E5A-4D7B-B70D-9229A378966E (resized).jpeg
    8D003A7E-0273-41AC-BF43-40FEF5C020D7 (resized).jpeg
    DSC01356 (resized).JPG
    DSC01354 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3597 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3596 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3595 (resized).JPG
    There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

Anyone interested in a 4MBC? Located in Charlotte, N.C. nice condition other than missing back door just looking for trades at this time.

What machines are you interested in? I have a couple I would trade.

#52 6 years ago

Here's the "Pleasure Isle" I managed to find the head for five years after getting the lower part. It's got pretty decent cosmetics all around, but it's a bit of a project, and is unshopped. I'm thinking of putting it on the block, and would really be interested in trading for a Gottlieb "Majorettes".

20171020_131750 (resized).jpg20171020_131750 (resized).jpg

20171020_131742 (resized).jpg20171020_131742 (resized).jpg

20171020_131758 (resized).jpg20171020_131758 (resized).jpg

20171020_125826 (resized).jpg20171020_125826 (resized).jpg

20171020_125904 (resized).jpg20171020_125904 (resized).jpg

20171020_125802 (resized).jpg20171020_125802 (resized).jpg

20171020_120003 (resized).jpg20171020_120003 (resized).jpg

#53 6 years ago

Looking to trade a 1950's United Shuffle Targette for electromechanical arcade or pinball machines. If you're interested in the shuffle game, let me know what you have to trade. Backglass of Shuffle Targette is in great shape. I can take care of shipping both ways as part of the deal, and am willing to make up an unbalanced trade with cash. I got this game as part of a larger deal, and have not turned it on. Game should be considered non-working.
    IMG_3528 (resized).JPGIMG_3528 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3529 (resized).JPGIMG_3529 (resized).JPG

Added over 7 years ago: Game is now gone

#54 6 years ago

That's an early 50s shuffle. Maybe 1952 or 53, not sure. Although I had many
    and still have three, if you were close by, I'd work out a trade. They're a nice
    change of pace playing machine..

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

What machines are you interested in? I have a couple I would trade.

Sent you a PM.

1 week later
    #56 6 years ago

Up for trade: Midway Target Gallery single player pitch 'n bat. This is likely a project - I picked it up when buying some other games, and I haven't set it up or turned it on. Backglass is in pretty good shape - much better than most I've seen for this title. Some crazing in 2 of the rabbit score numbers. And to top it off, check out the highly desirable RARE cabinet paint job - in "golden".

Open to trades for em arcade or pinball machines. I also have a Williams Line Drive or Gottlieb Haunted House I could throw into the deal, and am willing to cover the shipping both ways if the game's right. Project games perfectly fine. If you have some in the queue you realize you might not ever get to, consider a trade and shoot me a pm to see if I'd be interested.

IMG_3595 (resized).JPGIMG_3595 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3596 (resized).JPGIMG_3596 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3597 (resized).JPGIMG_3597 (resized).JPG

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from emguy:

Up for trade: Midway Target Gallery single player pitch 'n bat. This is likely a project - I picked it up when buying some other games, and I haven't set it up or turned it on. Backglass is in pretty good shape - much better than most I've seen for this title. Some crazing in 2 of the rabbit score numbers. And to top it off, check out the highly desirable RARE cabinet paint job - in "golden".
    Open to trades for em arcade or pinball machines. I also have a Williams Line Drive or Gottlieb Haunted House I could throw into the deal, and am willing to cover the shipping both ways if the game's right. Project games perfectly fine. If you have some in the queue you realize you might not ever get to, consider a trade and shoot me a pm to see if I'd be interested.

I have one machine, 4 Roses for sale, and a couple other em's might consider trading or selling. Since you are so close, might be good to see if we can work something out. If interested, send a pm. Thanks.

1 week later
    #58 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Here's the "Pleasure Isle" I managed to find the head for five years after getting the lower part. It's got pretty decent cosmetics all around, but it's a bit of a project, and is unshopped. I'm thinking of putting it on the block, and would really be interested in trading for a Gottlieb "Majorettes".

man that sure makes for an an interesting trade. talk about give and take . id love to see someone pull the trigger on that.

2 months later
    #59 6 years ago

So has anyone done any successful trading using this forum topic yet

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

So has anyone done any successful trading using this forum topic yet

Not that I can see.

I’ve got a Melody, a Flipper, a Flipoer Pool. All have Webb or Shay glasses . Looking for a Sweet Hearts or a Hearts & Spades. I’ll be at all 3 east coast shows . (Allentown, Sturbridge, York)

#61 6 years ago

I'll add one:

For you Gottlieb guys I Will trade my New in the box Wade Krauss "Sky Jump" Playfield for a 1977 Zaccaria Nautilus Pinball Machine.

Local Texas deal only as shipping kills the deal, but I will also be at the 2018 Texas Pinball Festival and can meet up there for the trade off.

DSC01354 (resized).JPGDSC01354 (resized).JPG

DSC01356 (resized).JPGDSC01356 (resized).JPG

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Not that I can see.
    I’ve got a Melody, a Flipper, a Flipoer Pool. All have Webb or Shay glasses . Looking for a Sweet Hearts or a Hearts & Spades. I’ll be at all 3 east coast shows . (Allentown, Sturbridge, York)

What about your nice "Dimension" for an equal condition "Hearts and Spades"? Are you still willing to do that? Not that I have one, but someone here might.

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

What about your nice "Dimension" for an equal condition "Hearts and Spades"? Are you still willing to do that? Not that I have one, but someone here might.

Yeah JR I’d trade my Dimension for a Hearts & Spades ♠️

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Yeah JR I’d trade my Dimension for a Hearts & Spades ♠️

Good trade.

4 weeks later
    #65 6 years ago

I have these four very nice 28 1/2 inch chrome Pinball legs that I would like to trade with someone for a set of four 31 inch legs that I can put on my new Gottlieb king pin. I would do a straight-up trade for a set of similar quality.

Or, I would also sell these for $30 for the set plus shipping if you don’t have a trade.

These legs have been bathed in evaporust and I hand polished them with mother’s metal polish. I’ll throw in four levelers if desired.

Mark

8D003A7E-0273-41AC-BF43-40FEF5C020D7 (resized).jpeg8D003A7E-0273-41AC-BF43-40FEF5C020D7 (resized).jpeg

B38D6B87-2E5A-4D7B-B70D-9229A378966E (resized).jpegB38D6B87-2E5A-4D7B-B70D-9229A378966E (resized).jpeg

#66 6 years ago

Looking for right middle pf plastic for #Triple Action.

#67 6 years ago

I have the following for trade: Stern Disco, Gott. North Star, King of Diamonds, Stern Safari gun game, MCI Open the Safe all unshopped, love '70s Gottliebs

#68 6 years ago
    Quoted from E_liffers:

I have the following for trade: Stern Disco, Gott. North Star, King of Diamonds, Stern Safari gun game, MCI Open the Safe all unshopped, love '70s Gottliebs

What's your location?

#69 6 years ago

Cumming, GA (30 miles north of Atlanta)

#70 6 years ago
    Quoted from E_liffers:

Sent PM. Not far from you in Marietta GA

#71 6 years ago

I would trade this mid-60's Gottlieb lockbar (1963-1968) nfor a very good condition Gottlieb coin entry plate.

End-caps do have wear; I can post more pics. It's also posted for sale over on the Seeking Parts thread. Came on my King Pin and that's not the right bar for that game.

PM if interested in a swap.

Mark

IMG_2885 (resized).jpgIMG_2885 (resized).jpg

#72 6 years ago

Still looking for a Gottlieb lockbar for a 1975 Volley.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#73 6 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Still looking for a Gottlieb lockbar for a 1975 Volley.

Those getting rare as hen's teeth. Only made for 4 (?) Years? 1972-early 1976. Not sure of exact game. Shark fin style took over for the rest of Gottlieb's run I believe. Seems hard to find at shows anymore.

#74 6 years ago
    Quoted from stashyboy:

Those getting rare as hen's teeth. Only made for 4 (?) Years? 1972-early 1976. Not sure of exact game. Shark fin style took over for the rest of Gottlieb's run I believe. Seems hard to find at shows anymore.

I found one on Ebay (hat-tip to Ken) for $43 last week and snatched it up immediately for my 1973 King Pin. Arrived in good condition. A little Evaporust for the under-side and a new piece of beer seal and it'll be good-to-go...

2 years later
    #75 3 years ago

Been a while since this thread was active, but figured might as well give it a try. I'm interested in trading for the following games:

Midway Raceway or Champ
    Bally All-Star Bowler
    Williams Space Shuttle
    ...or open to offers for em pinball / arcade games - not interested in shuffle alleys or big ball bowler

Have to trade (all games in as-found condition, not restored):

2 Southland Engineering Little Pros
    Williams Line Drive
    Williams Deluxe World Series
    Williams Space Ship
    Williams King Pin
    1957 Bally Circus (the cooler multi-ball one)
    United's Deluxe Venus Shuffle Targette
    Bally All the Way (Best original condition example of this rare game you will ever see)

Will need to work out the details based on condition. Can add cash to the deal. In SF Bay Area, willing to deliver within 300 miles or so.

#76 3 years ago

A Bally All the Way and 2 Little Pros...jealous

#77 3 years ago

Saturday bump

Quoted from emguy:

Been a while since this thread was active, but figured might as well give it a try. I'm interested in trading for the following games:

Midway Raceway or Champ
    Bally All-Star Bowler
    Williams Space Shuttle
    ...or open to offers for em pinball / arcade games - not interested in shuffle alleys or big ball bowler

Have to trade (all games in as-found condition, not restored):

2 Southland Engineering Little Pros
    Williams Line Drive pitch-and-bat
    Williams Deluxe World Series pitch-and-bat
    Williams Space Ship (new repro backglass)
    Williams King Pin (new report backglass)
    1957 Bally Circus (cousin to Balls-A-Poppin, new repro backglass)
    United's Deluxe Venus Shuffle Targette
    Bally All the Way (Best original condition example of this rare game you will ever see)

Will need to work out the details based on condition. Can add cash to the deal. In SF Bay Area, willing to deliver within 300 miles or so.

1 year later
    #78 2 years ago

I happen to stumble upon this tread forgetting that it exist.
    I have quite a few duplicates yet in storage (mostly AAB Wedge Heads), such
    as Dimensions, Cowpoke, Diamond Jack, and others (mostly from the 60s), and
    always interested in potential trades. I also have ball bowlers.
    I'm interested in EM arcade machines also..
    If you have any trading pieces on the East Coast and I have a machine you may
    have interest in, we'll see about working out a trade deal. I'm in Newark, New York

4 months later
    #79 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

I happen to stumble upon this tread forgetting that it exist.
    I have quite a few duplicates yet in storage (mostly AAB Wedge Heads), such
    as Dimensions, Cowpoke, Diamond Jack, and others (mostly from the 60s), and
    always interested in potential trades. I also have ball bowlers.
    I'm interested in EM arcade machines also..
    If you have any trading pieces on the East Coast and I have a machine you may
    have interest in, we'll see about working out a trade deal. I'm in Newark, New York

What are you looking for?

#80 2 years ago

Just found this thread too. I'm interested in a possible trade, I live in South East Michigan. Have a very nice Spirit of '76 listed on the market with pics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132573

#81 2 years ago

I'm looking for a complete Bally zipper flipper mechanism. Got a Fireball
    but someone put in standard flippers. Have a Wms Soccer back box with
    most of the guts if anyone needs parts from it in trade.
    Steve

#82 2 years ago
    Quoted from zarco:

I'm looking for a complete Bally zipper flipper mechanism.

Might have luck posting on the "EM Seeking Parts Thread"..

#83 2 years ago
    Quoted from John_in_NC:

What are you looking for?

I have pretty much what I looked for, but I'd have interest in a C.C. Hula Hula
    (AAB version would be very interested in), a C.C. Thing, Gottlieb New York, and
    I'm sure possible others.
    I have Replays also I someday planned on setting up, but I know I won't have
    the room. Some titles are Gigi, Olympics, North Star, Cover Girl, Slick Chick,
    Skyline, and pretty sure others. Maybe sell some someday, but I'll keep them as
    trading pieces..
    A Gottlieb Sea Side I'd have much interest in, but most (if not all) went to Italy..

#84 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:I have pretty much what I looked for, but I'd have interest in a C.C. Hula Hula
    (AAB version would be very interested in), a C.C. Thing, Gottlieb New York, and
    I'm sure possible others.
    I have Replays also I someday planned on setting up, but I know I won't have
    the room. Some titles are Gigi, Olympics, North Star, Cover Girl, Slick Chick,
    Skyline, and pretty sure others. Maybe sell some someday, but I'll keep them as
    trading pieces..
    A Gottlieb Sea Side I'd have much interest in, but most (if not all) went to Italy..

Thanks, I’m out of space myself but looking for a surf champ or surfer to restore, have a nib Wade Krause El Dorado playfield for trade. Got to make some room.

#85 2 years ago
    Quoted from John_in_NC:

I’m out of space myself but looking for a surf champ or surfer to restore,

Years back I had a really nice Surf Champ, and traded it.
    Since then, I picked up and stored a Surfer and finally went through it after hearing
    how good of a Player it was, and I have to agree. A nice player. Should have kept that
    Surf Champ. It was very nice..

3 months later
    #86 1 year ago

Looking for interest for a trade in the Midwest region. I've had this for 10 years and it was routed at one time. The playfield has had paint touch ups and I have a Mayfair back glass still in the box. I had replaced the pop skirts and drop targets 10 years ago but it does need new skirts again.

The only trades of interest would be either a 72' Fireball or Capt. Fantastic.

Thanks.

Full frontal (resized).jpgFull frontal (resized).jpg
    Group (resized).jpgGroup (resized).jpg
    playfield 2 (resized).jpgplayfield 2 (resized).jpg
    playfield 1 (resized).jpgplayfield 1 (resized).jpg
    cabinet 1 (resized).jpgcabinet 1 (resized).jpg
    Cabinet 2 (resized).jpgCabinet 2 (resized).jpg

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-electro-mechanical-trading-post-open/page/2?hl=mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.