(Topic ID: 171170)

The Electro-Mechanical Trading Post - Now Open!

By EM-PINMAN

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by goldenboy232
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 62 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2885 (resized).jpg
    B38D6B87-2E5A-4D7B-B70D-9229A378966E (resized).jpeg
    8D003A7E-0273-41AC-BF43-40FEF5C020D7 (resized).jpeg
    DSC01356 (resized).JPG
    DSC01354 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3597 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3596 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3595 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3529 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3528 (resized).JPG
    20171020_120003 (resized).jpg
    20171020_125802 (resized).jpg
    20171020_125904 (resized).jpg
    20171020_125826 (resized).jpg

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 2 years ago

This thread was created to help facilitate trades for machines, parts, and/or labor, plus or minus cash.

Items traded could be any related Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Gun games, Bowlers, Bingo's, Etc, Just no Solid States/DMD.

This thread comes in handiest for local trades as both parties can view the items in person and shipping costs are not an issue, but long distance trades can work as well. Both parties should PM each other with details on the items once a serious discussion takes place.

Trades only here as any sales, buying, and wanted items should be posted in the Pinside Market Place.

Posting pictures of what you got to trade is encouraged as a picture speaks a thousand words, or so they say. Once you complete a deal please post again on this thread that that the item is no longer needed or no longer available.

So what ya'll got to trade fer pardner?

Trading-post (resized).png

#2 2 years ago

OK Ken,
    I'm looking for a semi-working, complete EM gun game in restoration condition. I have a decent project Vulcan pin (1978 Gottlieb) I'm willing to trade. Plus or minus depending on condition. Local Hudson Valley New York would be ideal. Let me Know.

#3 2 years ago

I want to trade a complete super clean later 60's-70's Williams Coin Cash Box.

Looking for a complete early style that fits a 1962-1964 Williams or a complete later Gottlieb that fits mid 70's games.

I can set up the Williams one with plastic holders that will accommodate either 2 or 3 plastic coin drop slots so let me know what you need.

PM me with your email address and what you got. I have more pics if needed.

Ken

DSC00155 (resized).JPG
    DSC00159 (resized).JPG
    DSC00162 (resized).JPG

#4 2 years ago

Willing to trade a Wade Krause "Atlantis" for a Wade Krause "Wizard!" Playfield. Atlantis playfield is a number 1, no defects.

image (resized).jpg

#5 2 years ago

Quoted from stashyboy:

I'm looking for a semi-working, complete EM gun game in restoration condition. I have a decent project Vulcan pin (1978 Gottlieb) I'm willing to trade.

"Missed it by that much" as Get Smart would say.
    Some of you guys may have seen this for sale on eBay but because of low ballers I have pulled the ad and decided that I wish to trade only at this point. I have a 1969 Williams Phantom Gun fully restored and then some working 100%. If you entered it at a pinball festival in a gun game category I am sure it would earn first place.
    I only wish to trade for a 1978 Gottlieb EM Pyramid or a 1977 EM Cleopatra in excellent to very good condition and complete. Playfield and Backglass must be in super nice condition and Cabinet not so much is fine and does not have to be working 100%. Plus or minus cash on either end to make the deal work depending on condition. I have more pics if needed along with a video of this game in action. PM me if interested with pics of what you have. Local deal only as I do not want to pay for shipping but I am willing to drive up to 200 miles one way if needed to make this happen. Still time to get it before Halloween for your pin party. It would come with an Owners Manual and Schematic. I could provide a Complete Coin Cash Box if like was provided with your machine.
    There was another Pinside thread that documents pretty much what has been done to the Phantom Gun:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1969-williams-phantom-gun-restorationmodifications#post-2072846
    TIA,
    Ken
    DSC09890 (resized).JPG

DSC09882 (resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Trade is off the table, got a Gottlieb Cleopatra.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I want to trade a complete super clean later 60's-70's Williams Coin Cash Box.

"Double Chute" is that true? Looks like it has 3 slots. Is that a made in China knock off??

#7 2 years ago

WTT: Strange World

For other Gottlieb em restorals/projects from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.

#8 2 years ago

I am looking for all the ball return rails and spacers for a late Chicago coin Big ball bowler (Mardi Gras).

#9 2 years ago

I have a CC jukebox project pin.
    i would trade for some one to do a little play field touch up for me
    it would have to be local to Dallas
    PM me if interested

#10 2 years ago

I have a good Lucky Hand backglass collecting dust , PM for pics . I'd like an Aladdin's Castle or a Fire Queen 2P willing to trade my Outer Space which is 8's across the board and playing 100%. Location Connecticut, willing to wait until Allentown to trade (plus cash)

#11 2 years ago

Need a decent Grand Prix playfield!

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

I am looking for all the ball return rails and spacers for a late Chicago coin Big ball bowler (Mardi Gras).

Quoted from TomT:

Need a decent Grand Prix playfield!

I purchased mine from St. Louis Ball bowlers

5c4e8edfccf22586695d2e8c823325e0117303dd (resized).jpg

#13 2 years ago

Just make sure this does not turn in to a for sale thread guys.
    Items for sale or wanted must be placed via the market place tools.

#14 2 years ago

Yeah I looked an them and for what they are they are expensive, If i can find one I can copy it and just make it out of bar stock and powder coat it or just paint them. But if I don't have any choice I guess I will just have to buy some. I guess I just have a hard time spending 3/4 of what I paid for the whole machine on some rails!

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chrisbee:

Just make sure this does not turn in to a for sale thread guys.
    Items for sale or wanted must be placed via the market place tools.

I knew this thread would raise a warning!

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I knew this thread would raise a warning!

I did too as posts must reflect some sort of trade up front, not just an outright want to buy or sell, so if folks stick to the formula stated in my initial post, there will be no further issues.

Ken

#17 2 years ago

I would be willing to trade my Wagon Train for a stack of 15 Benjamins.

1 week later
    #18 2 years ago

Would be interested in trading my 1960 Williams Nags pinball for a small size bowler. Interested in either the 1958 United Midget Alley or the 1958 Bally All-Star series of games.

My Nags is in very good condition with new Shay back glass, Pinball Rescue plastics, mirrored side blades and a PBR rebuilt motor/gear mechanism. Play field, horses and grandstands are all in excellent condition. Game plays fantastic.

Nags Game (resized).jpg Nags (resized).jpg

Located in the St Louis, MO area. Prefer local/nearby state trade.

#19 2 years ago

51zLBPOPL9L (resized).jpg

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from heatwave:

Would be interested in trading my 1960 Williams Nags pinball for a small size bowler. Interested in either the 1958 United Midget Alley or the 1958 Bally All-Star series of games.
    My Nags is in very good condition with new Shay back glass, Pinball Rescue plastics, mirrored side blades and a PBR rebuilt motor/gear mechanism. Play field, horses and grandstands are all in excellent condition. Game plays fantastic.

Located in the St Louis, MO area. Prefer local/nearby state trade.

like this one?

IMG_20161029_110450 (resized).jpg

IMG_20161029_110515 (resized).jpg

#21 2 years ago

OK, I love this thread, but this is where this topic is killin' me. Nags?? All-Star Bowler??? Ugh - I'd like them both! EM envy...

#22 2 years ago

Yes, exactly like that one!

Seeing your post on that got me thinking about how much I would like one of these short bowlers. Now I just need to find someone in MO, IL, IN, IA, AR, etc. who has one and wants to trade for a Nags! Not holding my breath but fun to think about.

#23 2 years ago

I am looking for a standard Bally door (for a 1975 HiDeal) in fair condition (so no dents, but may need a lot of cleaning, buffing, etc).

Looking to trade one of my two spare Gottlieb doors (or both for a very nice condition Bally).

IMG_3736 (resized).JPGIMG_3735 (resized).JPG

Both again are without any dents, but do have tarnishing & scratching that will need cleaning up. Happy to take more photos and send via PM if someone is interested.

Thanks!

#24 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Chicago coin pro basketball for a Sega pro bowler or Williams mini bowl. I might also be interested in other mannikin machines or a midway raceway

The game is in working condition and is original except for a replacement front door that was added at some point.

I have a couple other machines I can work in(south land engineering little pro and a project Bally all star deluxe bowler) or add cash for a multiple game swap

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

#25 2 years ago

In response to mjenks above, I have a very nice Midway Flying Turns (Race Way's better looking and better playing cousin) available for trade. Also, I have a variety of mannequin EM arcade games and EM pinball games in my collection which could serve as trade elements. Send me a PM, if interested.

#26 2 years ago

I already have a flying turns, but a pm is coming your way.....

1 month later
    #27 2 years ago

Looking to trade for em arcade games. I can offer a combination of:

Gottlieb Haunted House (great backglass, nice play field, cabinet in very good shape)
    Williams King Pin (solid unrestored original condition w/ BG Resto backglass)
    Gottlieb Royal Guard (solid unrestored condition, backglass in great shape)
    Gottlieb Card Trix (Very nice original example, mechanics fixed 100%)
    Midway Target Gallery (1-player, original version w/out side re-sets, cab painted yellow)
    Cash and/or I'll arrange shipping

Looking for:

Any of the Williams Flying Turns variety
    Any basketball game (except Exidy)
    Working pre-1970's slot machine, older the better
    '70's Gottlieb drop target pinball
    ...and I'm open to whatever other em arcades (gun games, hockey, pitch-n-bat, etc.) you might have available for trade. If you have a machine that you've wanted to rotate out of the lineup, let's talk!

#28 2 years ago

Looking to trade my not in very good shape Williams Liberty Bell project machine for almost anything of roughly equal value. In particular a project Gottlieb wedge head, or project wood rail.

image (resized).jpeg

IMG_8408 (resized).JPG

Liberty Bell field (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #29 2 years ago

Just tossing this out there.... I have a US dime coin mech that I would like to trade for a Canadian coin mech.... Nickel or dime...

#30 2 years ago

Well, since this thread seems to have become active, I'll post it here as well. I have a Captain Kid gun game and am looking for a ball bowler project. Would be willing to toss in some $ on my side if appropriate.

Here are the specifics on the game:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-kid-rifle-gun

2 months later
    #31 2 years ago

My shuffle target game post in the Pinside classifieds:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47991

Open to a wide variety of trade offers.

5 months later
    #32 1 year ago

Not much action on this topic (originally posted last year) but still interested in trading my 1960 Williams Nags pinball for a 'mini-bowler'. Interested in either 1958 United Midget Alley or the 1958 Bally All-Star Bowler series of games.

My Nags is in very good condition with a new Shay back glass, Pinball Rescue plastics, mirrored side blades and a PBR rebuilt motor/gear mechanism. Play field, horses and grandstand all in excellent condition. Cabinet and legs are nice. One sided is sun faded, but the other is outstanding.

Located in the St Louis, MO area. Prefer local/nearby state trade but open to creative trade ideas.

Nags (resized).jpg

Nags Game (resized).jpg

#34 1 year ago

Take it to a show, somewhere someone has a bowler they simply don't want or have space for it.

#35 1 year ago

willing to trade this.... for a few project pins or good pin around the same value. willing to listen to any offers

20170922_162135 (resized).jpg

20170922_162141 (resized).jpg

20170922_162128 (resized).jpg

#36 1 year ago

I don't need another Surfer/Surf Champ, but if you are so inclined you could throw that World Series baseball game on a Greyhound bus headed to the west coast.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from o-din:

you could throw that World Series baseball game on a Greyhound bus headed to the west coast.

If there's room. I have quite a few going on that same bus..

#38 1 year ago

For the last couple weekends I've been working on a pretty decent shape
    United small ball bowler. Doing a few cosmetics on it and 100% plus on the
    mechanics. She'll play flawless. I might sell, put it out, or possibly trade, but
    definitely has to be out of the basement before snow flies. It's in Newark, N.Y.
    if anyone has interest.. (T)

#39 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

If there's room. I have quite a few going on that same bus..

"Happy days are here again!
    The skies above are clear again,
    Let us sing a song of cheer again,
    Happy days are here again!"

Backglass (resized).jpg

#40 1 year ago

Have a 4 Roses for sale, willing to trade as well for slightly newer pin - including project pin. Works well, just went through in detail so everything works. Backglass is fair at best, playfield is pretty good except for three holes in each outlane that I patched from where some stupid owner screwed plastic post in outlanes.

2017-08-19 09.48.03 (resized).jpg

2017-08-26 13.17.34 (resized).jpg

2017-09-15 17.35.08 (resized).jpg

2017-08-26 13.17.47 (resized).jpg

#41 1 year ago
    Quoted from DCRand:

Have a 4 Roses for sale, willing to trade as well for slightly newer pin - including project pin. Works well, just went through in detail so everything works. Backglass is fair at best, playfield is pretty good except for three holes in each outlane that I patched from where some stupid owner screwed plastic post in outlanes.

That game looks clean!

#42 1 year ago

Never new this thread existed.
    I have 2 Em's to trade soon.Ill get pics.
    Captain Fantastic & Moulin Rouge

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from heatwave:

Not much action on this topic (originally posted last year) but still interested in trading my 1960 Williams Nags pinball for a 'mini-bowler'. Interested in either 1958 United Midget Alley or the 1958 Bally All-Star Bowler series of games.
    My Nags is in very good condition with a new Shay back glass, Pinball Rescue plastics, mirrored side blades and a PBR rebuilt motor/gear mechanism. Play field, horses and grandstand all in excellent condition. Cabinet and legs are nice. One sided is sun faded, but the other is outstanding.
    Located in the St Louis, MO area. Prefer local/nearby state trade but open to creative trade ideas.

Are you interested in selling your Nags?

#44 1 year ago

Have a Williams Full House and a Chicago Coin Hi-Flyer for trade, both with fresh elastics and working 100%

Looking for a CC Kicker, 60's Bally or 60's Williams or Williams woodrail with flippers, projects ok depending on title.

Gary

DSCN8309 (resized).JPG

DSCN8308 (resized).JPG

DSCN8220 (resized).JPG

DSCN8221 (resized).JPG

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Have a Williams Full House and a Chicago Coin Hi-Flyer for trade, both with fresh elastics and working 100%
    Looking for a CC Kicker, 60's Bally or 60's Williams or Williams woodrail with flippers, projects ok depending on title.
    Gary

Wish you were closer. Although will be in VA for two days next week. Think Southwest will let me buy a seat for a pin?

#46 1 year ago

I'm looking to trade any/all of these for games on my want list: https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/nicovolta/collection

1971 Bally Expressway - Winner best EM at Houston Arcade Expo 2016. Full mechanical rebuild head-to-toe with all-new lamp sockets throughout, upgraded coils, and professional clear coat playfield. Comes with extra backglass. Cabinet art is good and present. Backglass excellent.

1964 Bally Grand Tour - Full mechanical rebuild head-to-toe with all-new lamp sockets throughout and cabaret light mod. Professional clear coat playfield. Backglass good unlit, but was poorly touched-up in translucent areas. Comes with extra backglass in better condition.

1973 Gottlieb Pro-Football - Full mechanical rebuild head-to-toe. All-new lamp sockets in the head, remainder are 100% with tip-solder fix or replaced where necessary. Cabinet has been professionally repainted with premium stencils and looks perfect. Playfield is original and nice.

#47 1 year ago

I have a Williams Student Prince I'm willing to trade. Game is complete only issue is a painted cab. Feel free to text 908 202 0687 Kevin

IMG_6407 (resized).JPG

IMG_6408 (resized).JPG

IMG_6409 (resized).JPG

IMG_6415 (resized).JPG

IMG_6416 (resized).JPG

IMG_6417 (resized).JPG

IMG_6420 (resized).JPG

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from DCRand:

Wish you were closer. Although will be in VA for two days next week. Think Southwest will let me buy a seat for a pin?

The problem with pins it is like real estate.. all about the location.

I keep trying to downsize.. and then I find another pin.

#49 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a 4MBC? Located in Charlotte, N.C. nice condition other than missing back door just looking for trades at this time.

#50 1 year ago

I have an United 11' ball bowler that's been totally gone through
    for trade. It plays perfectly and is in decent shape. I'm kinda looking
    for a Pleasure Isle, but open to offers. It's located in Newark, N.Y. (T)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 8.95
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 94.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Republic Of Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 174.99
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside