(Topic ID: 333752)

The Electric Playground "TZ Topper" (BATCH 4 - January '24)

By teppinball

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by rob3
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Photo Apr 19 2024, 9 00 15 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 52 09 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 56 12 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 8 52 46 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (5) (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (4) (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (4) (1) (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (3) (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (2) (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (3) (1) (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (2) (1) (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (1) (resized).jpg
Photo Apr 19 2024, 11 11 55 AM (1) (1) (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 1 year ago

Greetings Fellow Pinsiders, TZ Owners and Friends!

We’ve been anxiously awaiting the day to share this news with the world and to officially share the topper project we’ve been working on for one of the greatest games of all time, Twilight Zone!

As a quick background, we started our company The Electric Playground in 2020, but we’ve been owners and modders for more years than we care to admit. Twilight Zone is one of the first games I fell in love with when getting into the hobby, and one of the few titles I’ve personally owned more than once. I’d absolutely include this game in the category of “King of Pinball” and every king deserves a proper crown!

However, being dubbed as one of the most “packed games in pinball” we knew this wasn’t a project we could half ass. This topper needed to be something special in order to live up to the quality and reputation that preceded it, and we believe the end product does indeed meet that challenge!

As we hope you’ll agree after watching the below video, this baby is packed! The crown jewel feature is most certainly the interactive gumball that ejects a real steel pinball in sequence with the in-game gumball machine - an industry first as far as we know! Some of the other bells and whistles include:

- 12 direct-to-plastic screen printed panels featuring original artwork by Rob Jordan.
- 120+ externally powered LEDs and activated when you turn on your machine.
- Mirror finish backdrop.
- Interactive metal wireform ramp that ejects a 5/8” steel pinball in sequence with the gumball machine in your game. Designed to handle 6.2 to 7.2 angled
playfields.
- 1.28” LCD screen with animated eyeball to carefully ️ over your arcade.
- Interactive clock that turns both directions in sequence with the clock in your game.
- Interactive door illumination activated by the multiball light.
- Carefully packaged in a custom collectors box.

tep_tz_topper04 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper04 (resized).jpg tep_tz_topper07 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper07 (resized).jpg tep_tz_topper10 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper10 (resized).jpg tep_tz_topper08 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper08 (resized).jpg

The topper mounts securely to top of the machine using existing holes and provided hardware mounts and screws, and connects using three t-tap connectors and one light sensor on the underside of the playfield, with no special tools, wire cutting, or soldering required. The exact product specs are: 23.5” W x 10” H x 9” D, and it weighs approximately 10 lbs. Installation should take no more than 30-45 minutes.

You can view an install video provided by our good friend Cary Hardy here to get a better idea of what’s

A formal review video can be found on his page as well, so be sure to check that out too (and while you're at it, be a pal and give his channel a follow! The man has kids to feed after all!).

We will be opening up orders for our first batch of 25 units (TZ BATCH 1) starting this Saturday (March 25th, 2023) at 1pm CST/6pm GMT for $1629, which includes shipping. A $100 deposit secures your spot and you’ll have 48 hours to pay the remaining balance once you’ve been notified that your order is ready to ship.

All orders for this first batch of toppers (25 units) will ship no later than May 30, 2023. Full refund requests will be accepted on any order not shipped on or before this date. We will NOT be limiting production of this topper and will make a point to keep the community informed on our production process as things progress.

If you, or any friends, are interested in joining the official waitlist, you can do so at: https://www.teppinball.com/store/p/tz-topper OR by messaging us on Pinside at: TEPPinball.

We’ll also be showing off the topper in-person at this weekend’s Texas Pinball Festival 2023, where we’ll have 2 units on display; including, a fully playable version mounted to a beauty of a game (Thanks @KOMODO)! So if you’ll be making the trip to TPF as well please come by our booth on the main floor, say hello, and enter for your chance to win one of two $200 vouchers towards a future topper!

From both of us, we thank you in advance for the support and we truly hope you’ll love this product as much as we’ve loved designing it!

Alec (atg1469) & Rob (rob3)
The TEP Crew

tep_tz_topper03 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper03 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper01 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper01 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper02 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper02 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper05 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper05 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper06 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper06 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper11 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper11 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper09 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper09 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper12 (resized).jpgtep_tz_topper12 (resized).jpg

#4 1 year ago

That's maybe the nicest topper I've seen! Now I need to buy a TZ. Great job!

#5 1 year ago

Wow! Amazing! I am a proud owner of the Godzilla TEP topper and it’s amazing. This is like nothing I have ever seen. Congrats!

#6 1 year ago

Looks fantastic, I’m in. Wife gave me HUO TZ for 50th birthday so it’s not going anywhere until I’m gone. Remake topper will have hard time beating this.

#8 1 year ago

This thing is really awesome, most intricate topper I've seen, has brought my TZ back to the front of my lineup! The gumball trail is just too cool!

IMG_2174 (resized).jpgIMG_2174 (resized).jpgIMG_2185 (resized).jpgIMG_2185 (resized).jpgIMG_2189 (resized).jpgIMG_2189 (resized).jpgIMG_2192 (resized).jpgIMG_2192 (resized).jpg
#9 1 year ago

No comment on price but just topper alone - very cool. Well done.

#10 1 year ago

Looks really nice! Great product.

Would love to own one but the base price + extra shipping for me being outside US + 25% VAT for importing into EU + my local currency being crap against USD right now make this way to expensive (for me)

#11 1 year ago

Thanks for all the comments so far. We are thrilled to have this out for everyone to see. It's been 6 months in the making. Excited to show it off at TPF this weekend. If you are there be sure to stop by our booth, we are on the main floor. Look for the big ol' pyramid with the eyeball!

Probably no surprise, but everyone says you have to see it to truly appreciate it. We have 5 units in the wild including RobbyIRL5 (thank you!).

Picking one of these up is a serious commitment - but it's also the ultimate addition to your TZ - and we know you've been waiting. If you have any questions or want a hands-on personal demo via video, don't hesitate to DM me.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Looks really nice! Great product.
Would love to own one but the base price + extra shipping for me being outside US + 25% VAT for importing into EU + my local currency being crap against USD right now make this way to expensive (for me)

Thx for the comments! We'd love to get one in your hands even if it means meeting up out there one day. Please send me a DM and I'll add you to our international list. If we have enough interest maybe we'll be able to make it happen.

#13 1 year ago

From start to finish this is an absolute world class build.

The packing was second to none. An outer shipping box thoughtfully packed. Within the shipping box is the amazing game themed box. Remember as the box tells you, "Toppers are for Suckers!". Even more high quality materials inside the topper box ensured safe arrival.

The topper itself is built with high end components. It is heavy, sturdy and just plain beautiful.

It took us about 15 minutes to install it with the thorough instructions. Minimal tools are required.

The interactivity of the topper to what is happening within the game is next level! The clock, door and gumball machine are tied directly to the machine.

20230316_123708~3 (resized).jpg20230316_123708~3 (resized).jpg20230316_123721~3 (resized).jpg20230316_123721~3 (resized).jpg20230317_121631~2 (resized).jpg20230317_121631~2 (resized).jpg20230317_121749~2 (resized).jpg20230317_121749~2 (resized).jpg
#14 1 year ago

Damn! This is easily the coolest topper I’ve ever seen!

#15 1 year ago

The video is great, but when you see it in person - WOW!
The attention to detail in the topper and art and connectors and instructions are amazing.

So excited to have a proper topper for my TZ !

5EA19AEE-3214-4ED5-B224-3B8469B34DC5 (resized).jpeg5EA19AEE-3214-4ED5-B224-3B8469B34DC5 (resized).jpeg
#16 1 year ago

Come by and see us at TPF.

Sale of 25 units starts today at 1p CT at https://www.teppinball.com/store/p/tz-topper

This sale is “first come, first serve” and only 25 units will be available for this batch.

All units will ship by May 30th, 2023 and a $100 secures your order. The total price $1629 (shipping included) the balance will be due when your order is ready to ship. International shipping is extra and we will work with you directly on the details.

If you don’t get a unit in this batch, don’t worry, the TZ topper is not limited and more units are planned. 50% of each batch will go to those on the waitlist (in order of signup) and 50% will be available first come, first serve.

https://www.teppinball.com/tz-waitlist

If you don't get in stop by our booth and we'll get you added to a special waitlist.

Photo Mar 24 2023, 5 11 01 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 5 11 01 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 2 50 17 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 2 50 17 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25 2023, 11 29 22 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25 2023, 11 29 22 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 5 28 21 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 5 28 21 PM (resized).jpg
#17 1 year ago

We are sold out of our first batch of units. Thank you to our BATCH 1 customers!

50% of each future batch of units will go to waitlist members in order and 50% will be available “first come, first serve”.

https://www.teppinball.com/store/p/tz-topper

#18 1 year ago

OOOOO I got one I got one. Can't wait.
Also sent you guys an email earlier with a thought I wanted to share ;-p
Best of luck, Can't wait to see what the future brings.
Roi (Order sent to a Friend in Fort Myers)

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

OOOOO I got one I got one. Can't wait.
Also sent you guys an email earlier with a thought I wanted to share ;-p
Best of luck, Can't wait to see what the future brings.
Roi (Order sent to a Friend in Fort Myers)

Thanks for jumping in! We are sold out bit more coming. Stay tuned. Can’t wait to see some owner posts here.

#20 1 year ago

you should consider making the ball a powerball one... thats the most unique feature in TZ.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

you should consider making the ball a powerball one... thats the most unique feature in TZ.

Great idea. We do have a white ball that works but it’s not heavy enough to make it all the way around. Would be easy to add one if you found it. 5/8”

#22 1 year ago

Is this the best topper ever? I say a resounding Yes! So much so I don’t even own the machine but bought this topper. It’s just going in the garage.

#23 1 year ago

Catching our breath after TPF 2023...

Holy hell, what a whirlwind couple of days that was! Based on all the conversations we had leading up to attending our first ever Texas Pinball Festival, we thought we knew what we’d be walking into, but it’s safe to say those expectations were blown clean outta the water!

From the moment we walked onto the show floor, we knew this was going to be a special weekend and we did our best to try and soak it all in, while also keeping on task with our own launch agenda and obligations. And, of course, getting in some quality flippin’ time if/when the opportunity presented itself!

First and foremost, we want to thank everyone that took the time to stop by our booth and see our first topper in-person! We loved meeting all of you and having an opportunity to learn more about your own pinball obsessions and discussing all of your dream themes for our future creations. You all threw some awesome ideas at us for sure, so we certainly have our work cut out for us in that regard!

Photo Mar 24 2023, 2 50 31 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 2 50 31 PM (resized).jpg Photo Mar 24 2023, 5 28 21 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 5 28 21 PM (resized).jpg Photo Mar 24 2023, 5 11 01 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 5 11 01 PM (resized).jpg

In our minds though, this is what this trip was all about for us. Yes, of course, we were launching a new company & product, so we had to keep our eye on that prize for sure; however, the greatest part of this trip to us was finally having an opportunity to meet all of the collaborators, manufacturers, and fellow Pinsiders that have been working so hard to get this hobby where it is today.

We are (and always will be) pinball fans first, makers second, and we loved having the opportunity to celebrate all things pinball with you crazy people!

Secondly, we want to give a very special shoutout to all the event organizers, volunteers, and individuals that helped make us feel so welcomed and that assisted in making our first visit a resounding success! A huge thank you to komodo for bringing your beauty of a game to showcase our topper on, and to Cary Hardy for introducing us to the game owner. Your game may have kicked our butts but damn if that topper didn’t look great sitting on top of it!

Finally, and as a long-winded way of finally coming to the point of this post, we want to give a huge shoutout to everyone that shared their positive comments and reactions to our TZ topper at the show and online! To our own amazement, our first batch of toppers sold out in less than 2 minutes and we know you all played a hand in helping make that happen. For those of you that did not get in on this first batch, do not fret we are not limiting production so we promise we’ll get to your order in time!

More to come in that regard soon…

For now, we’re taking a day to catch our breath because it would seem that tomorrow we have some work to do!

-Alec & Rob
The TEP Crew

Photo Mar 26 2023, 9 42 57 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 26 2023, 9 42 57 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 3 29 32 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 24 2023, 3 29 32 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25 2023, 3 16 07 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25 2023, 3 16 07 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25 2023, 3 54 26 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25 2023, 3 54 26 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 26 2023, 11 16 35 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 26 2023, 11 16 35 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25 2023, 4 49 33 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25 2023, 4 49 33 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 26 2023, 10 41 14 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 26 2023, 10 41 14 AM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 26 2023, 12 56 36 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 26 2023, 12 56 36 PM (resized).jpg
#24 1 year ago

Congrats to Gbonk and lariza for winning our $200 off by signing up for our mailing list at TPF! Gbonk got in on Batch 1 and can apply the $200 towards their order. lariza can apply it towards any future order. You have been emailed!

#25 1 year ago

I know they’re not going to be limited, but first batch orders should still get some commemorative plaque, marking the start of many good things to come

#26 1 year ago

The first units will be marked TZ-B1 laser etched in the back. Our first customers definitely deserve a plaque!

IMG_2644 (resized).jpegIMG_2644 (resized).jpeg
#27 1 year ago

Curious about some of mechs in the TZ Topper? Alex @ Empire Pinball interviewed Rob at TPF and he shared some details on the guts of the topper.

Starts at the 2:50 mark.

Thanks for the video Darkfader

#28 1 year ago

A few photos. This is with the clear case and the top removed. The production units are fully covered and not transparent.

IMG_2779 (resized).jpegIMG_2779 (resized).jpegIMG_2780 (resized).jpegIMG_2780 (resized).jpegIMG_2781 (resized).jpegIMG_2781 (resized).jpegIMG_2782 (resized).jpegIMG_2782 (resized).jpeg
#29 1 year ago

Best third party topper I have ever seen.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

Best third party topper I have ever seen.

Well, you sure do know how to sweet talk a lady!! Doesn't look like you have TZ in your lineup currently but you should join our mailing list as we may have something in the works that you will be extremely interested in coming soon

https://www.teppinball.com/get-updates

#31 1 year ago

Love it. I know some bemoan expensive toppers, and fair, but personally I love the creative opportunities that the higher price points can open up. This just wouldn’t be worth designing for people without a price point to allow for the complexity at a limited scale of production.

Did you give any thought to a pass through board? Only thing I’m not the most wild about are the t-taps.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Love it. I know some bemoan expensive toppers, and fair, but personally I love the creative opportunities that the higher price points can open up. This just wouldn’t be worth designing for people without a price point to allow for the complexity at a limited scale of production.
Did you give any thought to a pass through board? Only thing I’m not the most wild about are the t-taps.

We’ve got that feedback, including from some customers across over 35 toppers we did before launching TEP. Anyone who was against them said they were impressed with the quality of the taps we are using. They go in easy and hold on tight!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#33 1 year ago
Quoted from teppinball:

Well, you sure do know how to sweet talk a lady!! Doesn't look like you have TZ in your lineup currently but you should join our mailing list as we may have something in the works that you will be extremely interested in coming soon
https://www.teppinball.com/get-updates

Done.

Honestly the only reason I haven’t bought one is because I am waiting to see if CGC remakes TZ as rumored.

And even then, I would probably buy your topper over any in house one made.

I sat there playing Lewbowksi at the Cointaker booth just staring at the mechs moving and the topper in action.

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

Done.
Honestly the only reason I haven’t bought one is because I am waiting to see if CGC remakes TZ as rumored.
And even then, I would probably buy your topper over any in house one made.
I sat there playing Lewbowksi at the Cointaker booth just staring at the mechs moving and the topper in action.

Well if that happens, worst case you have 2 very easy to sell toppers on your hands.

#35 1 year ago
im_in (resized).pngim_in (resized).png
#36 1 year ago

How every TZ Topper starts. 25 here we come.

IMG_2484 (resized).jpegIMG_2484 (resized).jpeg
#37 1 year ago

Motors, plastic, lasers, oh my!

IMG_2810 (resized).jpegIMG_2810 (resized).jpegIMG_2811 (resized).jpegIMG_2811 (resized).jpegIMG_2818 (resized).jpegIMG_2818 (resized).jpeg

#38 1 year ago

Can you actually cut those whole sheets?

Feeling jealous right now lol

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Can you actually cut those whole sheets?
Feeling jealous right now lol

On one of the machines.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

Motors, plastic, lasers, oh my!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy hell… look at your tool setup. That is what I would love for my home use.

You won’t have many moments of “Where the hell did I put X”? Sometimes, I have to move crap to dig to get one tool…. Someday I’ll have a better setup.

Jealous.

#41 1 year ago

Not sure if I missed it but what’s the time frame on the next batch? And how many might that be? I’m on the list and would love one of these!

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

Not sure if I missed it but what’s the time frame on the next batch? And how many might that be? I’m on the list and would love one of these!

We are currently hoping to open up BATCH 2 of at least 25 more in June. 50% would go directly to the waitlist (in order) and 50% will be first come first serve on our website. Everyone will be notified of the exact day and time of the sale.

The next batch after that should be bigger. Sourcing parts now.

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

We are currently hoping to open up BATCH 2 of at least 25 more in June. 50% would go directly to the waitlist (in order) and 50% will be first come first serve on our website. Everyone will be notified of the exact day and time of the sale.
The next batch after that should be bigger. Sourcing parts now.

Another concept we are considering for future batches would be to do 50% directly to the waitlist (in order), 25% first come, first serve on our website, and then holding a random lottery for current waitlist members for the last 25%. In our minds, this would give every waitlist member a fairly decent opportunity to receive a topper sooner and could keep folks more engaged in the process as well.

We'd love to know the group's thoughts on the matter, so if you have an opinion either way please let us know!

#44 1 year ago

I watched the installation video and saw that the mod plugs into the service outlet (which is fine). I haven't seen it mentioned earlier so, will you supply a transformer rated for 230 volt for us European customers that need it if ordering the topper?

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

I watched the installation video and saw that the mod plugs into the service outlet (which is fine). I haven't seen it mentioned earlier so, will you supply a transformer rated for 230 volt for us European customers that need it if ordering the topper?

At this time we are not including a transformer. Can you share what you’d like to see included?

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from teppinball:

Another concept we are considering for future batches would be to do 50% directly to the waitlist (in order), 25% first come, first serve on our website, and then holding a random lottery for current waitlist members for the last 25%. In our minds, this would give every waitlist member a fairly decent opportunity to receive a topper sooner and could keep folks more engaged in the process as well.
We'd love to know the group's thoughts on the matter, so if you have an opinion either way please let us know!

This seems unnecessarily complicated IMO. Making 50% of each batch FCFS already gives waitlist customers a chance to jump the line. Why don’t you just supply 100% in waitlist order? Assume you feel a long line/wait may deter new customers, but seems to work fine for other popular mods like Stumbler’s stuff. Who wants someone to jump in front of them after waiting patiently in line.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

This seems unnecessarily complicated IMO. Making 50% of each batch FCFS already gives waitlist customers a chance to jump the line. Why don’t you just supply 100% in waitlist order? Assume you feel a long line/wait may deter new customers, but seems to work fine for other popular mods like Stumbler’s stuff. Who wants someone to jump in front of them after waiting patiently in line.

It’s solid feedback, thanks for sharing! Yes, we

Quoted from luckymoey:

It's solid feedback and we appreciate you for sharing! Yes, as a business we're trying to figure out the best way to capture new sales while also not deterring existing waitlist customers. We want people to feel engaged and excited about the possibility of getting their toppers ASAP, but at the same time not burn any bridges.

Your feedback is extremely valued, so thank you again for sharing. I promise, we're listening!

#48 1 year ago

I think we’ll give this 50/50 thing a shot on the next batch since that is what we’ve promised to everyone since day 1.

If folks don’t like it then we can adjust.

The reason we created it was to give folks a shot at getting in if they are following along, and this of course includes folks on the waitlist, who will get ample notice.

Here is a link the current waitlist rules https://www.teppinball.com/waitlist-how-it-works

#49 1 year ago

We've had a few folk inquire about the ball on the TZ Topper hitting the glass.

The ball only cycles when you load the gumball, which is not a time when you would be tilting normally as there is a delay in the action of the game. This also means it’s a great time to appreciate the ball as it's in motion. The habitrail on the topper also has a front/upper guard rail to keep the ball on the track. The ball is also 5/8" - not a standard ball - and therefore weighs much less.

Here is a test video demonstrating that at even higher altitudes than the standard topper placement, the glass does not break or ding.

https://www.teppinball.com/tz-ball-test

#50 1 year ago

Acrylic on the move.

49B2DA20-FCA2-4A57-8BFA-A377A226B3E4 (resized).jpeg49B2DA20-FCA2-4A57-8BFA-A377A226B3E4 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 132.00
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-electric-playground-tz-topper-batch-1-mar-23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.