8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by sb33334
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gemini.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

So I just discovered something neat with FunHouse on my own accord which I'm willing to bet some people know about but I can't imagine this being common knowledge because I've played FunHouse a bunch in Pinball Arcade and a couple times for real and only JUST discovered this:

As everyone knows, you hit stuff to get the clock in the game up to 11:30, lock a ball to get to 11:45, and lock another ball to get to Midnight, which leaves you with just one more shot into Rudy's mouth to start multiball. However, when you initially get to Midnight, the music just sort of slowly dies, giving a sort of sensation of falling asleep. 99% of the time, this will always sound the same.

HOWEVER, if you start the regular Frenzy mode and lock a ball to get midnight, you'll get to hear the Frenzy music die in its own unique way! : O

I'm going to pay a little more attention to this to see if it's possible to hear other tunes in the game die out from getting to midnight. The attention to detail the game designers have put into many of these pinball machines, knowing that certain state combinations would be possible and having special cues and graphics and music and such to deal with it all... it's really freaking cool and one of the things I'm enjoying most about pinball! : D

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gemini.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-dynamic-death-of-music-at-midnight-in-funhouse?tu=Gemini and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.