Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Atari_Daze
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gmanrulz46.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

lyrics 1. she packed my bags last night pre flight........ 2 did you see the frightened ones ? did you see the falling bombs? 3 the boy pulls down his baseball cap and covers up his eyes!!!!! can you name the song title?

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

It's bad enough I've been doing the movie lines thread. Now its songs lyrics. Just a suggestion, but you might want to put some kind of genre on it. Rock, 70s, 80s, hard core gangsta rap, etc. Or you will get all kinds of obscure lines showing up.
    Well here we go..."like a tadpole in a jar."

it could be any genre ... its all good. its just to pass the time.. correct answers to my questions............. 1 tongue tied twisted just an earth bound misfit.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

This is ground control to Major Tom
    That stupid lyric is running thru my head now and it's not Major Tom

bowie space odditty

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gmanrulz46.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-dumb-guess-the-song-to-the-lyrics-game-to-pass-the-time?tu=gmanrulz46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.