10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140211_070016.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dieseldogpi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Picked up a decent Dr Dude over the weekend. Wasn't looking for one, but a good deal popped up and the general consensus is that this is a good system 11 game, which I am a fan of, so I snagged it. Game is in good shape, cabinet is perfect, displays are perfect, there is some lower playfield wear and the Big Shot is missing (both very common), but for what I paid, I could care less. I hope to shop it out this weekend clean it, new rubbers and balls, etc. Really excited about getting this one going. Don't mind the kids toys under it, it's temporary home is in my kid's playroom until I finish painting my basement.

20140211_070016.jpg20140211_070016.jpg

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Was that the one for 5 bills on CL?

Yes it was. Seemed like a good deal so I emailed. Needs a DEEP cleaning, but nothing too bad. Plus there is some wear on the lower playfied, but the price was right for a good player machine. There was someone who had looked at it before me and didnt take it, I was next in line. Threw the seller an extra couple of bucks for holding it. The boards are clean, the old batteries did leak a little, but it is right at the mounting point of the batteries. I will clean and put in a remote battery holder this weekend once I get my order from pinballlife and can shop it out.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Good score - I saw it when posted and left it for someone else as I just picked up 2 projects and didn't need a third project at the moment - well worth the cash but I guess the 1st person got scared off......so you got lucky!

Yeah, I saw it Saturday night and emailed, but knew I couldn't make it there until Sunday morning. I kept telling my wife, it's going to fall through, someone is going to email with a high offer and it will fall through. But it didn't, so lucky indeed. I'm excited to get it going, shouldn't take too much.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4fun:

my apologies for butting in, but that's a cute baby your holding in your arms (in your Avatar) who could suffer greatly from chemical fumes in a enclosed space not sufficiently ventilated, especially if you have a high efficiency furnace which does not breath through the roof, just saying, this being the winter season and all... Sadly, you wouldn't even notice the harm done until many years later.

Read this (and others):

http://www.novuspolish.com/msds.html

always keep your work space well-ventilated, and enjoy your beautiful new pin

Thanks, I didn't realize Novus was toxic. Either way, everything is well ventilated, and I couldn't possible work on the pins with the baby awake, he commands too much attention.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, NJ
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Listowel Pinball

3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jesup, GA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

4,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
2,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carpentersville, IL
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dieseldogpi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-doctor-is-in?tu=dieseldogpi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.