E9505D85-A10C-4597-8779-0C27468E0BE8 (resized).jpeg
9CAB90A2-79D7-449A-B081-399AAC12A7AF (resized).jpeg
CDDB5CC5-DAFB-466A-887F-20BE45B97C3C (resized).jpeg
3802C139-4CAB-4084-AEB3-A339671FEA9D (resized).jpeg
13DE9C8C-47A3-46DB-A3C2-A6301CBF0924 (resized).jpeg
20230826_093554 (resized).jpg
20230826_093742 (resized).jpg
20230826_093718 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Join if you own one or had one.....go ahead punk! make my day!

#5 10 years ago

DH is a awesome machine, I picked mine up off a guy who had no idea what he had, it had a broken flipper but an easy fix, it was real dirty as well, once I polished it and added led's the machine looked amazing.......best $1500 spent which was a steal in Australia.......I know what your thinking was that 5 bullets or 6.........these machines are pretty hard to come by, love the ramps and gunning for the super jackpot.

dont know if you know but set your time clock and at 12.00am every night you get a mode called MIDNIGHT MADNESS where 4 ball multi starts and all scores are huge.

#7 10 years ago

it starts automatically, if your playing and it hits midnight mode, you drain the ball and then bam it goes off........what the display with all the old school bam, pow, zap wording that comes up, it also lasts a while even if your draining balls........only 5 other pins have this I think.

#9 10 years ago

I know what your thinking was it 5 bullets or 6.......

#16 10 years ago

what kind of coating are you using and are you waiting between coats.........

#17 10 years ago

Midnight rampage time........Zap! Pow! Boom!

#18 10 years ago

Some punk stole my car!!

#19 10 years ago

Must be more DH owners out there, its so hard to find

#23 10 years ago

just post and you have joined.......how good is the playfield and how much$$$. I have a excellent playfield but know someone who needs a decent one.

#29 10 years ago

yeah I've hit the ramp that fast that sometimes when it hits the first corner it flies off......super jackpot ramp is all good

#30 10 years ago

a few cracked plastics as well, but we have a guy in Australia that sells the full kits.

#32 10 years ago

there is a place called pinballspareparts.com then go to playfield and plastics and there they are.

#33 10 years ago

just played a game of DH for 51 minutes and scored over 3.2 billion.......pity I dint play it at midnight and boost my score with midnight rampage haha........went through 2 wizard modes and made 4 arrests, finally got my name on the machine for arrests!

#35 10 years ago

the Aussie website has a lot of plastics available for DH

#37 10 years ago

Interesting I will check it out as I've had no problems with the site.

#38 10 years ago

site works well, maybe shoot them an email

#40 10 years ago

ok I will added it soon

#43 10 years ago

DH has enough info on screen, did they have the writing and voice switched on that explains what is needed? You can backhand the warehouse at will but understand the frustration off not being able to hit the super jackpot straight up. The game has 7 or more different multiballs modes
1. Alctraz
2. Wharehouse
3. Shootout
4. Midnight Madness
5. Wizard mode
6. 2 multiball (can't remember name)
7. Normal 3 ball multi (also can't remember name)

awesome game very fun and fast paced action, very rewarding!!!

#52 10 years ago

no, but it should only be a 4 ball multi........maybe that could be the issue, and before peeps argue it says it on the game and everywhere else that DH is 4 ball multiball

2 weeks later
#54 10 years ago

hmmm interesting.....

#56 10 years ago

Not sure maybe pinballspareparts.com

1 week later
#57 10 years ago

Decided to sell my DH and use the money to pay off my ACDC premium........I don't want to but got to. I won't get one as good as this again.

1 week later
#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

that's brutal mato. but ac/dc will be magnificent!

Well its sold and money put on my acdc, not missing it as much now except when it hits midnight madness mode at 12am.........but looking forward to acdc very soon.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I had 4k burning a hole in my pocket, and was thinking of selling Congo and getting a TRON LE. Instead I bought a DH and a JM. I have a very nice row of Williams "B" titles now.

JM nice, what else do you have.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I had 4k burning a hole in my pocket, and was thinking of selling Congo and getting a TRON LE. Instead I bought a DH and a JM. I have a very nice row of Williams "B" titles now.

Ignore I just checked your list.......hahaha

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I know I need to go out in the garage and look around for those DH parts I found recently.
I'll try tonight and if I can, I'll post pics tomorrow.
Robert

Cool

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

"Most of my partners end up dead"

Haha the quotes are awesome in DH

#81 10 years ago

Someone call the sanitation department........

#85 10 years ago

Some punk just stole my car

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Mine is leaving home tomorrow.
Williams IJ replacing it though.

Good replacement

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Straight swap too !

Wow even better.......

#97 10 years ago

Better of giving it away in that condition.......lol

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Vreuls:

If anybody knows where i can get new cabinet decals

On inside there is a post for a new playfield.......

4 weeks later
1 week later
#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

Hi all! Just picked up a DH and I'm loving it. Any tips for keeping the ball from rolling out of the gun? Mine seems to do that like 20% of the time. Also, when the ball is launched it often doesn't make it into the pops. Any way to adjust this?

Mine did the same but not as much, for the strength check the coil it might be old or loose and need replacing

#113 10 years ago

Has the magnet been removed? There is a magnet that stops the ball going to the pops depending on what you choose

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

could also be a worn bell armature in the shooter coil or a bad sleeve or a loose coil

Yep agreed

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Depends. I've heard people say it's easy and they seem to be playing by a diff'rent set of rules than mine has. I always assumed you got your ball back but people say that isn't the case. I have NEVER completed shoot out.

Shoot out is shooting all bullet targets in a certain time and you don't not get your ball back.

#125 10 years ago

And its medium difficulty but the balls bounce around so much that at times it can be easy.

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from Jokercyclone:

There is a plastic that goes from the start of the ramp upper post and goes along side the safe house and around the back of it.

Even with that plastic the ball still gets stuck there

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

Anyone LED their DH? I can't decide between warm white or cool white for the GI. Any insights?

Think mine has frosted white in the bullets that look awesome

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Wow, my Congo just said "I know a great place for some hot dogs"... Thought that was unique to DH. Too funny.

Wtf

7 months later
#171 9 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Inspector Callahan just knocked on my door( well more like broke it down).....Picked mine up at the shipping dock, bought it based on pics, has WH drop target added in, and is pretty clean, came with manual etc...took glass off to test everything, a few lights out (seems normal these days), had a broken wire on right popper(had me worried until lifting the PF and seeing the issue). Otherwise having never played one, I am overly amazed this game is not ranked higher after playing a half effort game there looks to be so much to it just in 15 min of play. The quotes are great too, guess maybe it helps if you like Eastwood and his character here? Huge fan of the series and the game is tops! LEDs, and a few other novelties are inbound, those and a good cleanup a and it'll be 6 bullets for sure.

Make sure you play this machine at 12am for midnight madness mode it is awesome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, NM
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-dirty-harry-club?tu=mato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.