Topic Stats

• 1,402 posts
  • 195 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 447 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8ED3FB63-7A82-4547-B873-FB4222752645 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
EEFD1994-6BFC-493B-8901-7CB9B0C29BB7 (resized).jpeg
E9DCD21A-EB04-407F-8BE2-51602C294BFA (resized).jpeg
38347B72-242C-4163-802B-1644EB74645F (resized).jpeg
BCAED987-76DA-4AC8-8B06-75C87EED7344 (resized).jpeg
D03D1903-A889-4297-9DA2-80AE6CD72A98 (resized).png
8EADFF24-049F-4AF7-A9CF-DEE21478574C (resized).jpeg
8C8F940D-69D2-4394-8FC7-E0B44AEEFE86 (resized).jpeg
7A68FE58-433B-48D3-8C5F-E6130847F6B9 (resized).jpeg
9282388C-CDE7-44E6-8E46-B748730702FB (resized).jpeg
18DC42FC-363C-4011-88E6-28870E12A613 (resized).jpeg
43A29224-CE49-42D6-BC02-DBEF5D883DD6 (resized).jpeg
FA56A29E-B20A-4F23-BE2F-DD964497A759 (resized).jpeg
F6F19276-F4B4-4C5B-BD00-275778EC2823 (resized).jpeg
1456D2AD-554E-4534-B9C7-23EEBDC9BE7A (resized).jpeg

There are 1402 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 29.
#651 3 years ago

http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/dirty-harry-pinball-cabinet-decals/

Anyone every ordered from here. I got a cherry dirty harry and new decals would push it to collectors level. Not looking forward to putting them on

1 week later
#652 3 years ago

My old DH had severe cabinet decal-issues, new owner had little fun. It's great!!!

33623646981_1d28a594bd_b (resized).jpg

#653 3 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone every ordered from here. I got a cherry dirty harry and new decals would push it to collectors level. Not looking forward to putting them on

It's about time somebody did something for this game.
If I can get the head decals seperate I may just get those.

#654 3 years ago

Dude, I didn't even know those existed. My DH is in great shape, but it would really pop with new decals....

#655 3 years ago

185$ for the 5 piece set? is this for real?

#656 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

185$ for the 5 piece set? is this for real?

You don't like the price??

Pete
Retro Refurbs

#657 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroRefurbs:

I think his surprise is at the LOW price, not the HIGH price.

#658 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroRefurbs:

Pete
Retro Refurbs

Hey Pete,

good price!

#659 3 years ago

Coin OP in SF has a proto DH that is pretty decent. If you never played a proto DH, that is the place to check it out. Great set-up w/o color dmd and a few machines w/super bands. "Tron Room" coming soon. IMG_1044 (resized).JPGIMG_1045 (resized).JPG

#660 3 years ago

Going...going...almost gone--tied for 99. Hard to believe this game isn't better thought of.

#661 3 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

If you never played a proto DH, that is the place to check it out.

Or you could just stop by my house and try my super "dialed in" sample game. Your choice...

#662 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Hard to believe this game isn't better thought of.

Oh it is. But you have to remember what kind of crowd we are dealing with here.

1 week later
#663 3 years ago

Howdy, Got my Harry in 2015 . Im a Clint fan and Harry was the first pin I beat about 20 years ago. Love this game.

#664 3 years ago

Been looking to join this club for years now. Anyone out there have on for sale? Located in California. Wanting to feel lucky!

#665 3 years ago

I know a great place for hotdogs...

#666 3 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

I know a great place for hotdogs...

It's that side ramp, isn't it?

#667 3 years ago

...it's called reasonable suspicion.

#668 3 years ago

Anybody in Canada have a DH proto for sale?

#669 3 years ago

Finally joining the club. Driving home with it as we speak. Can't wait to dive into this one!

image (resized).jpeg

#670 3 years ago

What we really need is color dmd! Can you picture it? I'm running one in mine hi res blue. Looks crazy good, but full color would bring this title to another level.

#671 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Finally joining the club. Driving home with it as we speak. Can't wait to dive into this one!

Welcome to the club man

dirty-harry-well-do-ya-punk--452-2000-nw (resized).jpg

1 week later
#672 3 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Welcome to the club man

You're gonna play this creep's game?

http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_fb.swf?pid=gzynvxpkgw&as=1

#673 3 years ago

Count me in!

Finding this is a challenging game so far. . . but the more I play it the more I like it. Been awhile since I had seen the movies. . . almost forgot about ol' Meathead. Anyone besides me hungry for a hotdog while playing??

IMG_4156 (resized).JPG

#674 3 years ago

Got the midnight brawl mode the other night... weird, and fun :O

"It's a full moon so expect things to get a little crazy"

On a sadder note, it looks like the right loop opto is going out again (the one that makes magnum force magnet work)... so no more DH until I open it up and fix it.

1 week later
#675 3 years ago

I picked up a Dirty Harry a few months ago and have been shopping it out but discovered a super weird issue. The left and right rollovers at the top seem to register each other. Hit the left one and the right one lights. Hit the right one and the left one lights. Using the flipper buttons to change lanes works as normal as does the middle rollover.

In switch test mode they register correctly (left rollover is left rollover and right rollover is right rollover). The wires are also wired correctly according to the schematic. I reversed the switch wires on the left and right rollovers, they register correctly but the flipper button lane changes works in reverse now (left flipper sends them right and vis versa). I've since re-wired the switches according to the schematic.

Has anyone had an issue like this or have any idea what could be causing it? Thanks in advanced fellow Dirty Harry colleagues.

#676 3 years ago

Without looking under mine, I had similar on my Flintstones when I got it and it was the "DIG" rollover light sockets that were reversed underneath. Possible your light sockets are in wrong location?

#677 3 years ago

If so, nice easy fix with a 1/4" nut driver.

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Without looking under mine, I had similar on my Flintstones when I got it and it was the "DIG" rollover light sockets that were reversed underneath. Possible your light sockets are in wrong location?

Thanks a ton. Apparently the light board underneath had been switched around. The friend who helped me work on it just figured it out. Can't wait to get some more games on it now that it's up to snuff.

#679 3 years ago

Swapped out my mirror blades for tilt graphics blades.

20170525_111515 (resized).jpg

#680 3 years ago

Joined this club about a month ago and really loving this game. Actually enjoying it more than the last two much higher rated games (BSD&CFTBL) that I rotated through my collection. They are both great games but there is something about DH that I really connect with. Still in the honeymoon phase but I really can't see this game ever leaving.

#681 3 years ago

Swapped out my mirror blades for tilt graphics blades.

those look a verry niiiice! i have the backboard decal, maybe i need the pinblades.

#682 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

those look a verry niiiice! i have the backboard decal, maybe i need the pinblades.

It flows perfectly and captures the mood very easy to install. There not like other ones ive used. No air bubbles. Plus the blades fade perfect into the back decal. They have a slight shine. Cant recommend enough. Heres a picture with blade on right, and mirror on left. Was comparing

20170525_111536 (resized).jpg

#683 3 years ago

Wonder if DH will ever be candidate for a color dmd?

#684 3 years ago

How easy do /would those side blades scratch? On my game there is not much space between PF and cab...as probably they all do? Thanks in advance.

#685 3 years ago

For sale in the marketplace

20170525_173633 (resized).jpg

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from Cash_Riprock:

How easy do /would those side blades scratch? On my game there is not much space between PF and cab...as probably they all do? Thanks in advance.

These are super heavy duty honestly but ive raised and lowred my play field carefully with no issues. Key word carefully

#687 3 years ago

Thank you!

4 weeks later
#688 3 years ago

Ill be honest, I did not read all 14 pages (but I had in the past -- just cannot remember) what is the farthest contraband you have reached from the warehouse? Tonight I had my right flipper backhand down and just kept flipping the ball back in -- received a game credit after getting the USS Nimitz and the last one I was hit was some kind of cow (could not read the exact description quick enough). . .
Along the way (maybe not exact order and maybe missing a couple) is C4-Explosive, Copper Pinball, Contraband Amunition, Spying Equipment, Infrared Goggles, Secret Viruses (one of my favorites), Police Scanner, Contraband Ivory, Cuban Cigars, Contraband Guns, Contraband Knives, Stolen Jewelry, Computer Code, Computer Software, Passports, Stolen Painting, Tekken Statues, USS Nimitz, Cow. There were a couple others after the Stolen Painting but it was the first time I saw them and cannot remember everything. . .

Added over 4 years ago: Forgot about contraband computer chips and plutonium. After the Nimitz (had another good game today -- did not get a new game credit for the Nimitz this time though) is Dinosaur DNA, Then the Statues, Cow, Body Armor, and the last one I hit was Doggie DNA.
Finally knocked out all the preprogrammed high scores. . . now if I could only get more than one arrest in crime wave. . .

#689 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Ill be honest, I did not read all 14 pages (but I had in the past -- just cannot remember) what is the farthest contraband you have reached from the warehouse? Tonight I had my right flipper backhand down and just kept flipping the ball back in -- received a game credit after getting the USS Nimitz and the last one I was hit was some kind of cow (could not read the exact description quick enough). . .
Along the way (maybe not exact order and maybe missing a couple) is C4-Explosive, Copper Pinball, Contraband Amunition, Spying Equipment, Infrared Goggles, Secret Viruses (one of my favorites), Police Scanner, Contraband Ivory, Cuban Cigars, Contraband Guns, Contraband Knives, Stolen Jewelry, Computer Code, Computer Software, Passports, Stolen Painting, Tekken Statues, USS Nimitz, Cow. There were a couple others after the Stolen Painting but it was the first time I saw them and cannot remember everything. . .

That's a lot further than I've ever made it--anyone finished this mode? What else is there to get?

#690 3 years ago

The farthest I ever remember getting is to the contraband ivory. Never seen any of the items after that yet.

#691 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Good stuff, but I gotta ask. How do you get to Alcatraz? I did it once and it was all done by chance.

#692 3 years ago

Ive done it once or twice. . . I seem to remember it being a safe house award?? Similar to the Bank Robber/Warehouse Raid/Super Loops/etc. I also saw a new graphic on the DMD of Meathead digging up an extra ball recently. . . never seen that one before.

1 week later
#693 3 years ago

Hey guys, I just wanted to get an opinion from the guys who own one, what's your thoughts on this? The seller says it works, but has no more pictures. It's only about 10 miles down the road from me, so I will go check it out for sure. What kind of shape should this machine be in for this price? Any Info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Screenshot_20170630-190004 (resized).png

#694 3 years ago

That's good price these days. Make sure the magnet works going up the right loop. Make sure the gun fires, look for big divots in the PF from gun firing.

#695 3 years ago

Great price like he said check those and the up kicker for the warehouse

#696 3 years ago

Thanks for the tips!! Who knows what her definition of "working" is...lol. I'll try and scope it out this weekend, and maybe I'll post some pics. I cant tell much of anything from that one picture

#697 3 years ago

I would like to purchase a new or used speaker plastic, please PM if you have one.

Thanks
Dan

#698 3 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

I would like to purchase a new or used speaker plastic, please PM if you have one.
Thanks
Dan

Pinball center has them

#699 3 years ago

Thanks for the help guys. That machine sold before I could even take a look at it today

#700 3 years ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Thanks for the help guys. That machine sold before I could even take a look at it today

Decent deals don't last long in this hobby. Sometimes, you have to drop what you're doing and head out to see the machine as quickly as you can.

Dirty Harry machines don't seem to come up for sale all that often....but there will be others.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 1402 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 29.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside