(Topic ID: 7966)

The difficulty of judging on site games!

By emo

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

A friend just reminded me of how difficult it can be to judge games on site. He sent me a mail with this comment at the weekend:

"Played an Elvis on site when I was away last week and it was shocking. You wouldn’t believe it was the same machine that I played at yours."

I know what he means, add a bit of dirt, a few switch faults, volume set at a level you can't here and it can kill a good game. It just brings home the importance of good maintenance on site.

#6 12 years ago

Yep, it is also a bit sad when you put your money in the slot only to find one flipper sticks or something!

The machines on Western Supermare Pier always seem nice!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-difficulty-of-judging-on-site-games?tu=emo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.