(Topic ID: 264288)

The Demon has boarded my Ship, and it's Not Gene Simmons ;) Mephisto!

By CaptainNeo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BallyTim
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

503FDA4D-1A81-4E8B-93A4-1F4951E2150A.jpeg
machine 007 (resized).jpg
machine 006 (resized).jpg
machine 005 (resized).jpg
machine 002 (resized).jpg
machine 004 (resized).jpg
machine 008 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Been after one of these for around 9 years. Mephisto has boarded. Finally found one and had it shipped over from across the pond. Not an easy find. Love the sound and art package on this game. Very excited to have it enter the collection.

machine 002 (resized).jpgmachine 002 (resized).jpgmachine 004 (resized).jpgmachine 004 (resized).jpgmachine 005 (resized).jpgmachine 005 (resized).jpgmachine 006 (resized).jpgmachine 006 (resized).jpgmachine 007 (resized).jpgmachine 007 (resized).jpgmachine 008 (resized).jpgmachine 008 (resized).jpg
#5 4 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

That Mephisto is in excellent condition ! I see why you are psyched

It has a couple minor issues going on that i'm tweeking out. Really hate these plug and play diodes they put on the switches. Big and bulky. Going to hard wire a bunch of them.

#11 4 years ago

I will. I want to make sure everythings running good first, and I want to try and figure out the rules a bit too. Has 3 ball multiball

#16 4 years ago

razor has one. he could shoot a video while i'm getting mine ready.

#19 4 years ago

here is some video footage of it. Sorry, it was a quick one take, went through the rules kinda quick, and it was difficult to film and throw the ball around. but you get the idea.

3 weeks later
#23 3 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

and I just got mine today from the UK! Crazy![quoted image]

nice. halloween theme room. Love it. I'm only missing Mystery castle.

#25 3 years ago

it's attached to the machine and wired in. It's part of the cabinet.

#27 3 years ago

seems like a difficult thing to remove. But i'm sure some locations had too low of a ceiling, so they hacked it off.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-demon-has-boarded-my-ship-and-it-s-not-gene-simmons-mephisto?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.