The Delaware Pinball Collective is now official! The lease is signed and deposits made! This has been an exciting week for our Board of Directors as we now take our first real steps into this journey! Thanks to everyone for hanging in there with us during this entire process. We are excited to create a fantastic and entertaining space in Wilmington, DE that is welcoming to all people. We look forward to seeing the familiar faces at this new venue, but we are even more excited to meet all of the new people!
As everything unfolds we will share as much as we possibly can with you to keep everyone in the loop. Here is what we can share right now:
1. The address - 1100 First State Blvd, Wilmington DE 19804 (2nd floor)
2. Opening date - too early to tell. We have some work to do. The entire space needs to be carpeted, which has already been ordered and has a lead time of 4 weeks. We also have to make some adjustments to the electrical layout. Finally, we will have around 55-60 pinball machines to move into place and setup along with furniture and partial build out for the front desk and repair areas.
3. Hours of operation - Unknown at this time. As a non-profit, are hours will be determined by our volunteers. Once we get closer to a real opening date we can then share our initial hours of operation.
4. How can you help us out in the meantime? Since we are a non-profit organization, the only way we survive is with active memberships. So please visit our website to purchase your membership today! Memberships will become active once we officially open.
5. SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!! Please help us spread the word by sharing with as many people as possible from family members, to friends, to co-workers! Thank you for your support!!