(Topic ID: 225194)

The data east get the right grill thread :)

By Venom_249

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by kryss63
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Venom_249.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hey pinside

There are lots of posts with people that have mis matched speaker grills in their data east games but nobody really wants to sell their own grill to somebody else cause then they'll be grillless. You need a grill to get a grill but no two people have the same grill the other needs so how about a thread to facilitate three way swaps and the reuniting of themes! Are you with me?

So here goes "Macho man randy savage is doing elbow drops from the Death Star all the way to tattoine, find me speaker grills for royal rumble. Death Star speaker grills have you will........"

(I've got Star Wars grills, need royal rumble)
    And let's all donate to pinside cause it's the right thing to do! Happy swapping

#4 5 years ago

Once we get enough games listed in this post we can make a mega trade lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Venom_249.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-data-east-get-the-right-grill-thread-?tu=Venom_249 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.