Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Products (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider westofrome.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

You make some valid points personally I would add to the good the people that work at Stern and JJP I see at the shows they are awesome.
    Also while some Sterns might be considered cookie cutter I don’t see it in IRMD, GB, BM66, Mustang , Got to name a few.

The Cookie Cutter label is probably most related to Borg games, and to a lesser extent Ritchie games. I'm looking forward to what Elwin and Eddy can bring to the table next, albeit with the miniscule BOM and endless Gary Rules limitations.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from guymontag451:

What about deadpool? Nothing else shoots like that. Too much BS about "cookie cutter layouts" coming out from Stern. Stern still makes fun games with the best art, most variety of designers, and are by far the most reliable on route.

Borg and then Ritchie.

#70 4 years ago

Les Manley: the team traded its power hitters, so it will need to replace them to hit home runs in the future

Guy Montag: STOP SAYING THEY WON’T KEEP HITTING HOME RUNS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider westofrome.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-current-state-of-pinball-manufacturing?tu=westofrome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.