Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Products (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I think there are two points you left out about Stern that are positive as well.
    - Stern has stability. If pinball loses some popularity, Stern has a proven track record of being able to pull through that. I don't know if JJP could survive that.
    - Stern's Pro level gives some of the best value in pinball in my opinion, aside from the argument that they could be cheaper (and have been in the past).

Stern was able to do that when there wasn't any other competition. I still think they'd have the best chance of being the last man standing, but that's not a given.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

We haven’t bought a NIB Stern for our location since GB’s last code update 2 1/2 years ago. Voting with my dollars.

Voting with my wallet too. I sold my GB and have not/will not buy another Stern NIB for the same reason. I'd rather wait the extra months to get a JJP with nearly complete code than 'hope' Stern will complete code when they get around to it if ever. 2 1/2 years... seriously Stern?!?!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chippewa-Pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-current-state-of-pinball-manufacturing?tu=Chippewa-Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.