Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,726 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by mic1977
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221112_111344 (resized).jpg
    20221113_113647 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    E893773E-CDD8-41DF-8FC7-5D8BCFE74430 (resized).jpeg
    7cf85459214f3fbce84f97078a5c4cd60e84949d.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    ba29db9bb2e670dc85f4048c417d5bea2fa89b0e.jpg
    50e3ff497b5dadad19e84aacf0ee6de653482a22.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tommyp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 6 years ago

Glad this got going. Gives me something to look forward to on the weekends.

3 weeks later
    #294 6 years ago

Everytime I saw something needed to be tweaked on p5, my mind read twerk for some reason. Thank you for not twerking.

1 month later
    #740 6 years ago

I'm voting for the c1 corvette.

2 months later
    #1716 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

While Dick is studying Startrek,i am welding and grinding this pole to higher level

He was playing star wars...not startrek. To a nerd over the pond that's like nails on a chalk board keep up the good work fellas. Following this one like I did despicable me. Gives me something to look forward to hung over on sat or sun morning.

2 months later
    #2338 6 years ago

If you guys are keeping this build neat, should get a set of RJ45 crimps and some ends. Cut that rats nest of yellow ethernet cable to the length you need and re-terminate them. Would be a cleaner appearance. Not sure how many of them you need / there are - but if there's a lot you could color code them for easier trouble shooting too. Yellow = sound. Green = lights. Red = power, etc.

Good job - look forward to these updates weekly.

4 weeks later
    #2589 6 years ago

You guys need to resend a better pic on what you need them to remove. It was kinda dark, but I feel like those looked like torx, not Allen head screws. If they are, no amount of Allen wrenches will remove them...wrong bit.

#2681 6 years ago

The measurements are the hardest part

Thats because youre using the metric system

2 weeks later
    #2844 6 years ago

Start button idea: gargoyle with an open mouth. Make the start button recessed so you have to stick your finger in to press the button. Every x % of games, program in a light shock. The crazy lord with the watchful eye trying to scare you away. Tie the shocks in with an evil laugh outta the game

#2846 6 years ago

Actually..if someone can 3d print one...red led's on the eyes would be pretty cool too...

7 months later
    #5055 5 years ago

ever consider lighting them sequentially in order so it looks like they, or the ufo is spinning?

2 months later
    #5739 5 years ago

Dunno if they make em small enough - here in the US back in the day there were toy guns and the like that when you "shoot" them, there was a plastic little thingy that had sparks in it. Going with the run down look..it'd be cool if you found one and rigged it to the PAM so that when it went red it "sparked". Or even something like a short gapped spark plug from a car...

1 week later
    #5824 5 years ago

May be too late. Not sure if the cemetary thing got scrapped or not....lost track. Launching and coming up the bottom of the cemetery like rising from the dead would be cool...

Merry xmas all...

3 months later
    #7021 5 years ago

Should the lights above the slings be flipped? green - all is well (at the bottom). yellow danger close. red (at the top) paranormal activity? It seems like the green and red should be swapped no?

1 month later
    #7497 4 years ago

Happy to be caught up. Over on this side of the pond we finally got some nice weather in the north east. Lookin good as always. Can definitely tell yall are car guys. Nothing sexier than matte black and copper.

#7553 4 years ago

Gotta plan a start time so those of us around the world can join in spirit with the safety meeting when y'all do.

4 months later
    #8963 4 years ago

Been way way way behind. Like..page 165 behind. Just caught up. Nice progress. Suggestion to throw shade at Stern and compliment Elvira's..assets. When you're waiting for a player to plunge a ball..kinda like in Metallica when Sparky calls out to hurry up - you could have a head be like "Hey. Hey you. If you're waiting for Elvira to show up with her chest full of toys, you're at the wrong mansion. Now focus your eyes where they belong and plunge a ball already."

5 months later
    #10584 4 years ago

Finally caught up. Was behind a few months. Did so properly with a Heineken. Happy belated bday bas. And. I learned something new. I watch a lot of your videos without sound on this stoop with a beer or whiskey as I am today. Watched one or 2 inside. With sound. Always assumed mic=mick, not mike. Who knew? Nice progress fellas

20200406_174011.jpg20200406_174011.jpg
    #10627 4 years ago

Joining real time for the first time in a while from sunn..nope..cloudy cold Buffalo NY..

#10667 4 years ago

Is the fireplace gonna lower and be functional? If so - why not use an opto with a lil servo motor to lower it after the opto registers the amount you want? Ditch the switch!

#10717 4 years ago

Partaking again from afar...

4 months later
    #11842 3 years ago

Congrats. Think everyone here is eagerly waiting the next one as all our fridays just got a lot more boring.

11 months later
    #12103 2 years ago

I popped in hoping there was a new build announced. Miss the Friday threads

7 months later
    #12182 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I just had really great sex... by myself

I literally lol'd and needed a laugh today. Thanks!

4 months later
    #12278 1 year ago

I think Dick needs to change....Patriots?!?!

Otherwise - happy to see y'all back!

#12287 1 year ago

We don’t have a clue over here dude,i could wear Red Sox and everybody in the Netherlands be like: dude,cool usa hoodie!!
    [quoted image]

Not a huge sports fan but I follow football to a degree. If you live in Massachusetts - you love the Patriots. If you live annnywhere else. You despise them. Also Budweiser is ..interesting. You guys get any canadian beer over there? I'm close to the border and we love Labatts and Moslon

#12306 1 year ago

Aaah so a Massachusetts team?
    We had no clue
    We have the mainstream usa beers over here,no canadian…send us one for a review!!

Tom Brady played for them for years. They always one. And their coach is a cheat. More that we dont like the org, less about where it is. GO BILLS!

PM me an address..I'll see if its possible to send beer. So happy fridays are back. Gives me something to look forward to. Looking good.

#12315 1 year ago

So apparently in the US you cant just ship beer overseas. Or in some cases domestically ..who knew? Found a place that shipped internationally ...should have some overpriced Molson Canadian showing up Thursday - just in time for the next installment.

#12320 1 year ago

Need a real name to put on the order. Apparently "The pinball Amigos" doesn't fly when delivering alcohol

#12322 1 year ago

Should be there friday now - got delayed a day because they needed a name. Hopefully early enough to cool down before the safety meeting.

#12376 1 year ago

I think smootbore was the shipper. Glad to see it showed up! Another fun update.

For the hdmi...if the 90 adapter looks stupid may be able to solder some wires on the board in the case and dump it out thr back

#12378 1 year ago

Ha. I didnt realize he was the guy excited to see the box get open - i thought smoothbore was what was written on the outside of the box. Was half in the bag myself last night. Glad it showed up all safe and sound. Around here being close to the Canadian border its everywhere - grocery stores, bars, etc. That and labatts are like Canada's Budweiser. Only better.

1 week later
    #12468 1 year ago

Happy Friday! Beard should design / sell some shirts. Some of the stuff he wears is fantastic - i'd buy some for sure. Make sure they're available in 2x for us fat people in the US....

#12470 1 year ago

Arg. I got tricked

#12507 1 year ago

Not a fan of the music but Rush is super fun. Godzilla is too. ST ..not the biggest fan of, but art / light package especially with the UV kit is pretty cool.

#12542 1 year ago

Time for a solid breakfast!
    [quoted image]

Looks like the beard is eyeing up something not exactly on the menu

3 weeks later
    #12668 1 year ago

Looking good. Gonna attach a roulette wheel on the end like a vegas style one, or do computer random draw of numbers?

#12678 1 year ago

Stupid question. Y'all aren't ( i dont think ) native english speakers right? Curious why you put it all in english

#12699 1 year ago

Damnit - i logged in to search the thread thinking it was friday. again. to be disappointed that it's thursday. again. but hey - at least mike had some good news.

#12702 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

I'm at a loss as to what a HEP restoration is, but here in the States, technically, I had "stents" put in.
    Thank you for your kind words. This is also for ALL OF YOU for your good wishes!!! Will let this one post be for that and not clog this forum up, like my arteries were!
    Will be 75 next Wednesday.
    Mike in Kentucky, USA

Hep = high end pins. Best person on the planet to restore a pinball machine. No one does better restos - barred none. http://www.highendpins.com/ Glad to hear you're on the mend

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tommyp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-crazy-mansion-by-the-pinball-amigos?tu=tommyp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.