2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,091 posts
  • 219 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by pinballrockstar
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7,789 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D648D166-12D1-44F3-843E-46FBFA195B1A (resized).jpeg
    57793E59-AE40-45B9-9E43-E575B3DF8158 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    06CBD605-DCC6-4078-BE99-566EF2652461 (resized).jpeg
    8A053AC5-8ED5-469A-AB21-934439AF7A27 (resized).jpeg
    F3C5D6D1-8E66-470C-BF61-75E97629A620 (resized).jpeg
    0214980B-6989-4E03-B01A-9CE0F00C913E (resized).jpeg
    E00DA3DA-9B06-402F-8810-9FA6364ECD7E (resized).jpeg
    BE75A872-9A58-4186-887C-AE62C907B56A (resized).jpeg
    7C00F5DC-8322-42FB-A86E-81BE6A1AFD41 (resized).jpeg
    E4EE762A-D5AD-46A0-A759-FC2BE23EDB00 (resized).jpeg
    72D09DC6-A81A-4752-A42E-D81E240E4629 (resized).jpeg
    4D62DAB8-B128-4F12-A46F-FBB490ADC3A0 (resized).jpeg
    0D746525-16C7-4218-95D0-9611B894BA03 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 2 years ago

welcome back guys, have fun, watching..........

1 week later
    #99 2 years ago

cool, maybe for the translite a interactive image of a mansion with windows lighting up showing progress through the mansion and a lit window can be a ghost that is freed. I still remember from 30 odd years ago going to the Efteling's Haunted Castle with the hand and arm holding the chandelier in the main room.

1024x576-spookslot-3 (resized).jpg

1024x576-spookslot-1 (resized).jpg

#100 2 years ago

also that wireform if used on the launch can be like a jump a gorge or moat to get into the mansion ??? just ideas - cool theme and great following already - 77 people in a week - woo hoo

i designed this arch ages ago, could fit nicely as a one off

710x528_10054701_6931480_1459338424 (resized).png

3 weeks later
    #346 2 years ago

nice work guys as always.

#354 2 years ago

looking good, waiting for the finishing shot of the night - one playfield on hinges.

nice progress....

#360 2 years ago

not sure about roadshow but the hang brackets normally are on the underside of the playfield, which isn't a big deal at the moment but changes the depth of the playfield and angle.

awesome night's work guys

#361 2 years ago

for the release of the lockdown bar from the receiver instead of a coin door you could have a mind bending hole that you put your hand through - with a cob webs, fake spiders, slime ???? to reach through...

#365 2 years ago

nice work, and great thinking ahead ... sweeeeeeet

#383 2 years ago

just enjoy the thread, as your reading way to far into it funriseguy - just a fun shirt to say that they missed him and he lives another day.

#419 2 years ago

I would be keen on a shirt

#465 2 years ago

nice work guys, cool mech and concept.

Happy Holidays

1 week later
    #505 2 years ago

sorry to hear, we have experienced a very similar thing, never a nice feeling that someone has invaded your privacy. chuck out the tooth brushes

glad you didn't loose the computer and you were only saying you were going to have a few copies of the code stashed here and there.

Austria looks beautiful and that house looked awesome

#544 2 years ago

welcome back, really nice progress guys

1 week later
    #617 2 years ago

great progress guys, is it going to have a shooter on the left as well,

would be cool if that was a hidden passage ball lock, ball can fall down there some how and then another ball is launched into the right hand side to keeping playing and you can choose when to play. But you can't launch once a drained ball hits a outlane or trough switch, if you go to use after a ball is drained it locks so can't be launched but can then be stolen by the next player.

#621 2 years ago

or could the playfield itself have a hinge-able plate so when the mansion is up it could be vertical behind the mansion and then when the mansion goes down the flap lowers and closes off the hole.

You could even get creative and have some ball guides on it that can steer balls in different direction when the mansion is down and flap down ?????

1 week later
    #723 2 years ago

A bit late today, Top work again guys - the mansion is looking awesome (as wolfmarsh said great sheet metal work) and the cars are incredible and though both look sweet the convertible looks the part but the merc could fit for the missing doctor's car as seems the style.

#737 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Cool idea...sidenote!

Merci bien,we want to build the coolest and best shooting pinball in the history of "classic" pinball.
    We are making sure nothing is licensed so we can maybe build a few pinball machines after this prototype.
    The cool thing about Mission Pinball Framework is,you can change stuff to the code if you wish to do so.
    If you would like another sound effect in a shot,you can swap it in a few seconds.
    Everybody in the world has acces to the mpf website so the manual for the Crazy Mansion pinball is more detailed than any Stern manual.
    You can't change anything to Stern code,which to me is a bummer.
    Open source!
    We want a bunch of Crazy Mansion pinball machines to travel to the USA man..
    We have big dreams..
    And no pre order crap and stuff going south...i fund the builds myself and sell the machines when they are done and working perfectly.

big thumbs up and understand that feeling, but I still have alot to learn and experience still.

#742 2 years ago

I think both look great, though the vette has that returning to earth look about it that captures that abandoned feel about it.

Maybe a option for the vette ball lock is have a hole in he seats area that takes the ball away into a subway???

#827 2 years ago

great progress and cool idea with the dmd, well done guys

#838 2 years ago

very cool, am assuming there will be a clear plastic panel infront of the dmd for protection but will this cover have a taper to one side or the other to aid in draining the ball to a side/s?

will the ball be static in the lower playfield or drop from the top playfield?

#843 2 years ago

Yes,a cover for the dmd.
    There will be an actual ball traveling to the under playfield and back up.
    Inbetween the 2 flippers will be a hole for the ball drain,connected to a subway..
    This thing is gonna be superweird,you can feel it in the atmosphere over here.
    We are in the zone with this pin.

awesome, and looking real good, inspiring

#844 2 years ago

Amigos over and out!
    Have a good weekend everybody!!

with that shot of you guys and the heads - it looks like mini me's next too you

#852 2 years ago

I am loving the dmd location and could add some cool background graphics to the lower playfield lever - very very cool and original.

#886 2 years ago

nice work guys, should be quite a spooky effect especially once lighting added.

#894 2 years ago

with the backbox, could you go with a two way mirror with art on it giving it a spooky mansion mirror on the wall look so the player sees their reflection, but when certain modes come on the backbox lighting turns on it shows up cracked glass and your 2 guys heads scaring the crap out of the players using backlit effects and mirror glass / acrylic and maybe the faces repainted in a black and white effect with lighting pointing up the front of their faces. You could have alot of fun with that.

spooky mirror (resized).jpg

#896 2 years ago

sorry weird double post

#925 2 years ago

very cool, a very productive night, thanks for the entertainment

1 week later
    #1023 2 years ago

thanks for sharing the Dutch Pinball Museum, looks very cool...

is it owned by the guys of Ministry of Pinball or just some advertising on the wall?

Congrats on the Star Ways

#1053 2 years ago

thanks for sharing and enjoy the game

shooter idea - have a creepy hand or a torture weapon as the ball launch. The one with the hand could be made to still be spring loaded.

door knocker (resized).jpg

door knob 2 (resized).jpg

door knob 3 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #1211 2 years ago

well done guys, I got myself a similar power supply for testing things with a amp range of 0-5amps, works great and great when you set the voltage and it will display the amp draw which is handy but mine only goes to 30vdc so no good for coil testing.

screen-capture-1 (resized).png

#1215 2 years ago

Ah good news! you are using one!
    It is real easy now to quick test leds and stuff...so sucky if you don't have a power supply.
    I tested a coil a few days ago and decided
    To hook jumper wires to the Minion pinball.
    Blew the transistor tip36c on the fliptronics board and a fuse (that should have protected it).
    So that exact moment made me decide it was the last time something retarded like that was going to happen to me.
    The minion machine worked fine and now it's broken..
    As usual i pay €10 shipping for a €0.99 transistor..grrrr
    But hey,breath in...breath out...stuff happens...

It is great for testing but the only thing it is missing is a separate switch to the item you are testing as I can't use the power switch on the power supply as when turned off and back on it resets the voltage and amps that you have dialed in for the test (on my unit anyway). I am going to make a little test box with power in from the power supply and out with a lit switch in between that stops the power from flowing so this way I have full control. I might even have 2 switches - pivot and a momentary switch.

#1271 2 years ago

awesome work, love your ingenuity....

#1293 2 years ago

awesome progress and thanks for the little promotion.

with your mansion lifting mechs you might hit a problem if one solenoid fires a tad before the other resulting in a possible jam especially if the mansion is not balanced in weight. If this way doesn't work I would locate the two close together OR go back to one mech with a scissor type mech to get some mechanical advantages... just ideas

#1294 2 years ago

looking good, will the UFO have the ability to magnet pickup or drop a ball?

#1310 2 years ago

congrats, is a great looking game

#1317 2 years ago

awesome
    can you show me your procedure with testing a coil?

1 week later
    #1479 2 years ago

back from a week holiday, first stop - check out the Crazy Mansion update, great progress.

#1489 2 years ago

A few of you guys asked us about the relays we are using in the Crazy Mansion and how and where they can be used.
    So a little sunday update,a short tutorial with a real life example how you can put a relay to good use in your homebrew pinball.
    » YouTube video

thanks Bas, extremely helpful and very much appreciated

1 week later
    #1567 2 years ago

looking forward to seeing your weekly build adventure but I cringe every time you get that angle grinder out.

1 week later
    #1621 1 year ago

the baywatch ramp mech is a cool one - make sure to strengthen up the subway section that catches the ball as it has a weak point

1 week later
    #1696 1 year ago

nice work guys, love the progress and danger....

will the side rail clear the hole or will need to customise the side rail?

#1697 1 year ago

also I must say I admire your approach but admit I am a little more anal (mechanical engineer - pin-gineer in me though you uses are definite "Pin-gineers with your creative approach to game design) so took the plunge and committed to a CNC this morning - perfect playfield size

1 week later
    #1741 1 year ago

I don't one, yet

2 weeks later
    #1812 1 year ago

that is a cool 180 ramp entry, nice find

#1822 1 year ago

cool unique idea...

to save rework down the track maybe consider putting some sides rails (lhs and rhs) to then design around

#1827 1 year ago

great idea re the backbox and the talking heads - cool signature for your games

1 week later
    #1857 1 year ago

nice work on the side blades and understand now where you are going - ignore my advice, as you are all over it.

#1878 1 year ago

nice work guys... see ya next week

1 week later
    #1981 1 year ago

Sorry to hear about all you guys losing your dads......

#2019 1 year ago

Happy St Nick's Day to the crew

#2046 1 year ago

cool signs... off the net or a local shop?

#2104 1 year ago

if you know someone local with a 3d printer check out thingiverse and download a free model and print up or lodge the model into Shapeways and order a private print.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:734380
    worldeat2_preview_featured (resized).jpg

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2668660
    1fb0fe59d695992894b543692112910a_preview_featured (resized).JPG

#2105 1 year ago

thingiverse also has some cool ufo's as well for some models or some are opened up for ordering.
    8fa9e3cda371c9c2bee814820e61be58_preview_featured (resized).jpgIMG_0821_preview_featured (resized).JPG

#2151 1 year ago

nice going guys, I like the Pinball Amigo's Signature - backboxes, super cool

1 week later
    #2212 1 year ago

congrats on the new Christmas present and have an awesome Christmas and look forward to game development in 2018

2 weeks later
    #2358 1 year ago

Fast gear does look good but hard to find info when you need it, here is one diagram that I picked up I think from there slackforum, though maybe Aaron can chime in on if trustworthy

fast_wiring_diagram.png

#2362 1 year ago

linisher attachments are awesome, though if possible rotate it down as it will be easier to use as it spins towards you and a little less chance of hurting yourselves - silly me you like danger

also take note of the arrows on the belt, if they go on the wrong way they will fail much faster.

these are a great tool, watch those finger tips

linisher (resized).jpg

#2395 1 year ago

another image I came across, that may help

fast power filter board.png

1 week later
    #2479 1 year ago

cool idea with the eye and lens

#2489 1 year ago

here is another alternative, servo trigger board where you could have multiple triggers (switches) to activate the eye, say from a orbit, ramp etc and you can program pivot speed, turn and hold, turn and return - clever little board. Could also be used for curtains / windows in your mansion. I will be using these in tube time.

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13118

#2515 1 year ago

that eyeball is awesome and love the effect of colouring to suit anger, panic

1 week later
    #2557 1 year ago

another great night of work

#2563 1 year ago

started a new thread and trying to push for a Homebrew Category for 2018 TWIPY awards - wonder how many homebrews will be completed in 2018

still a work in progress but got shortcuts to alot of the builds all in one thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homebrew-pinball-games-released-2016-to-current#post-4197288

#2577 1 year ago

awesome guys and that spray effect is cool, and the castle heads are cool as well, well done

1 week later
    #2678 1 year ago

awesome work and cool effect

#2697 1 year ago

Ofcourse,if you 3d print stuff it’s way less work...but we like to come up with an idea,look at the tools we have,and start making it.
    Just old skool Dutch handcraft

but Shapeways is Dutch

the hand rail / balcony looks sweet

1 week later
    #2839 1 year ago

those doors are great, great progress for another week

#2851 1 year ago
    Quoted from jabdoa:

If somebody designs it I can print and mail it.

Head to thingiverse and search gargoyle and there are close to 10 different ones there for free download and print

#2922 1 year ago

those doors come up incredible as well as the concrete painted gear, beautiful work Mic & team

1 week later
    #2957 1 year ago

good to see your safe Bas, and great pickup and also that gps screen is dam huge

saw a awesome movie with half of it set in The Hague and Amsterdam, funny action - thought of you guys watching "The Hitman's Bodyguard"

2 weeks later
    #3137 1 year ago

great stuff once again guys, doors and shingles look great and love the wireform - well done

#3159 1 year ago

got me thinking as your word Hopphadoma sounded familiar so checked with my dad who is dutch (from Rotterdam and Mum from Maastricht) said the word sounds like Godverdomme which effectively means "God damn me". They are religious so they replaced "God" with "Pot"

#3207 1 year ago

late to the show, great as always team amigo's - lookin sweet

1 week later
    #3259 1 year ago

cool things happening again guys,

check out this video for ideas - to the right is the ball lift system using a spring with a centre shaft and the ball rides against 2 vertical posts and the spring

#3278 1 year ago

looks great, how much of the screen will be seen once that playfield goes in?

now just have to add creepy cartoon affects to your faces and you are in the game

#3282 1 year ago

Hahaha,hey...we are not the patients dude!!!

would be cool to be immortalized into the game - patients, doctors or ghosts

#3283 1 year ago

About half or 60% Swinks,like a regular dmd,we are debating that actually

what about a partially see through playfield = perspex near the screen, and with a then black shroud to hide the other cabinet parts

1 week later
    #3341 1 year ago

that's awesome - best of both worlds

1 week later
    #3411 1 year ago

wacky door placement - suits you guys

and yes that roof is shot - did you avoid all safety of using a harness in re-roofing

1 week later
    #3485 1 year ago

always an interesting Saturday morning read with Breakfast, thanks guys

#3495 1 year ago

very cool, is that motor driven in the video or hand lifted?

#3497 1 year ago

It is the toyota rear wiper motor driving it,supersilent and strong as fuck bro!

awesome, was worried about the initial lift but you have it sorted (as usual) - very very cool.

#3499 1 year ago

have a good one guys

#3508 1 year ago

Hey skondris, the Pinball Amigos really hook in to their builds and share everything which is great for those wanting to try something crazy like a homebrew.

make sure to check out their minion build and also this thread which is a index of all the homebrew builds on pinside over the last 5 years

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homebrew-pinball-games-released-2016-to-current

#3554 1 year ago

Yup..a “stroopwafel” and i feel very sorry for you guys you have to go through life without them.
    Dutch Pinball museum has a lot of very typical Dutch stuff on their logo.
    Stuff we are proud of with a wink,you know what i mean.
    We don’t wear wooden shoes here on a daily basis but we are kinda famous for that.

we have a European food importer near me, and the kids and I regularly stock up on the "stroopwafel's" as well as the "DeRuijter" flakes and couple times a year make my Oma's Recipe Dutch Waffles......... hmmmmmm

love the shirt and Go "Reed's Arcade"

1 week later
    #3581 1 year ago

have fun with the family mate, see you next week

1 week later
    #3657 1 year ago

looking great guys, hats off to you guys for the frankenstein creative approach.

1 week later
    #3712 1 year ago

Hey buddy,you already send some extra by rounding the number you send us so we are all good.
    But you totally needed a little box instead of a cardboard envelope.
    But you also had the biggest order
    So fair enuff!
    We still have to send the Swinks order,only one annoying bastard wants an orange shirt!
    we love you Swinks
    We are receiving that any moment now.
    Fun process and would be cool to see someone wearing an amigo shirt on some pinball event far away
    Mic did a nice job,hope you guys like the shirts!

sorry to be a pain, should of just said so - was just going for the full dutch experience - miss the mother (& father) country....

really appreciate the custom and owe you guys a feature / design down the track

#3714 1 year ago

No sweat bro!
    Just pulling your leg

yeah I know, no offense taken, gave me a laugh

1 week later
    #3853 1 year ago

awesome ideas as usual guys, and that funky will be funky to play

1 week later
    #3908 1 year ago

you guys are the backbox masters, well done, game is looking sweet

#3955 1 year ago

awesome work, do you still have it?

#4002 1 year ago

sweet, thanks guys

and as usual, great work on the game this week

#4013 1 year ago

very generous guys

#4059 1 year ago

great mod on the head / mouth, works great, you guys have definitely earned the classification of "pin-gineers"

1 week later
    #4123 1 year ago

looking very cool guys, will be awesome with some creative painting

#4130 1 year ago

I'm good thanks guys, the grey suits the building

are you doing anything with the heads in the way of concealing and then exposing them say with crappy curtains that pull aside to expose the heads

#4146 1 year ago

I got the cool shirt and the yummy seasoning - my wife is very very happy.
    I owe you guys

#4175 1 year ago

awesome work on the backbox team Amigo's

#4211 1 year ago

that head is creepy and with the right lighting will really spook people, big thumbs up

#4218 1 year ago

yeah the dark grey / black lips look good

#4227 1 year ago

the eye and white head look great, have a good weekend yourselves ....

#4233 1 year ago

he is a nut, any more running engines in a confined space and he will suffer brain damage - probably too late for that lol

I can now see where you get your grinding and welding techniques and inspiration from.....

1 week later
    #4310 1 year ago

love the servo motor driver - looks cool

as for the backbox, you guys are the backbox masters - looks frickin awesome

1 week later
    #4409 1 year ago

that is awesome guys, talking heads, house backbox, sweeeeet

want to give a heap of up votes on the last video but can't.......

#4432 1 year ago

I would like to know more about the board that drives the servos as always wanted animated waves in my game when I get back to it.

#4434 1 year ago

that is awesome Bas, great little video and lots of potential there - will be getting one of these - Tube Time

and thanks for the offer, not a big drama but they don't seem to have a Mac program page but I can work around that.

#4439 1 year ago

thanks for the video, much appreciated

#4513 1 year ago

awesome work yet again guys, loving the polulu and servo use

#4549 1 year ago

awesome work Bas on the switches, talking heads and apron

enjoy your holidays

2 months later
    #5310 1 year ago

Hey guys,
    It’s been a while, all caught up and you have achieved a lot, well done

1 month later
    #5623 10 months ago

man, love your servo work, those shutters are cool

2 weeks later
    #5827 9 months ago

Merry Christmas guys and thanks for the entertaining thread for 2018.

#5968 9 months ago

very cool work again this week guys, love the servo use...

I must of missed it but is there a slot that the ball drops out of once the hand grabs it?

#5977 9 months ago

have a great one guys and look forward to the 2019 adventures

as for the coffin I studied and looks like the ball:
    - up through the vuk
    - into the coffin
    - hand grabs it and moves it forward to what ill be a hole soon
    - drops down into the ball launcher
    - ball shoots up around the 3/4 circle loop around the coffin spring and into the playfield for game play

if correct, love the creativity

#5987 9 months ago

very cool, was the envelop created with the kiss design paperwork ???

2 weeks later
    #6195 8 months ago

am very late this week, those moving shutters are SWEEEEET, great work as usual

1 week later
    #6270 8 months ago

Happy Birthday Bas

1 week later
    #6373 8 months ago

looking good, give a full wall shot....

also is the other room now a full on design studio / workshop

#6386 8 months ago

that looks great Bas and that will be cool for your partner in crime

where is the workshop going?

also are those diecast cars in the wall display case?

#6390 8 months ago

they are awesome, thanks for sharing, love the classic stuff

#6393 8 months ago

Yeah that was the one, though didn’t expect Thomas trains. My son, daughter and I love hot wheels, all the American muscle cars etc.

#6394 8 months ago

That Cadillac is a beautiful model

1 week later
    #6502 7 months ago

have a good one guys, love the new room, will check in later as a another year older today - so heading out with the family

nearly got a crap load of projects done and will get back into my homebrew very soon

#6529 7 months ago

nice work on the mansion flap, well done

& thanks for the birthday wishes

1 week later
    #6536 7 months ago

ready for another night (day for us already) of creativity....

how is the old Amigo / now retro room shaping up?

#6539 7 months ago

thats awesome mate, looking great, you have done well

#6593 7 months ago

nice work guys and entertaining as always

1 week later
    #6600 7 months ago

A little update on the store! Shaping up!!
    [quoted image]

lookin good - cool spot, well done

1 week later
    #6695 7 months ago

nice progress guys, man those new flipper assemblies make a massive difference

1 week later
    #6715 7 months ago

hi guys, looking forward to today's adventure

sorry had to down vote the video of homepin as the guy hasn't given all the pre-order guys from over 5 years ago their games

1 week later
    #6799 6 months ago

hey guys, looking forward to seeing what you guys pump out today

#6803 6 months ago
    Quoted from MarkInc:

Do you break for every 4:20 across the globe? Must be at least 9:20 there!

lol, I checked the time for Rotterdam as well

#6825 6 months ago

that is a nice shot and fast, great work and inspiring

1 week later
    #6909 6 months ago

nice work and very resourceful, hats off to you guys

as for the glass reckon you gained the width from the cabinet joins but the positive you have so much crammed into this master piece

#6956 6 months ago

awesome work guys

#6974 6 months ago

store 2 games elsewhere = the other amigo's place

#7034 6 months ago

very cool guys - you all are the back box masters

#7044 6 months ago

very cool team amigo's and totally agree with you on the game experience and interaction,

and the game I doing is just going to have score displays - mainly because I can't program .....

1 week later
    #7163 5 months ago

hey guys, lookin good - like the idea

2 weeks later
    #7276 5 months ago

awesome work once again guys

1 week later
    #7361 5 months ago

Wish we had beam-a-crisp-internet....i’d be going like : “ hey Swinks,want a crisp?” everybody would get free crisps while watching the topic...that’ll get us some followers!
    And we’d share more ofcourse,pass it on..
    Man! Now i badly want this beam-o-net to be invented!!
    [quoted image]

yeah thanks guys, don't mind if I do

grabbing-potato-chips-glass-bowl-male-hand-greedily-take-takes-handful-crisps-out-vivid-red-background-132601990 (resized).jpg

you guys find some cool shit and got a crap load of cool ideas....

#7362 5 months ago

do you want a fish (the mullet run is on at the moment and this crew at our local beach got 6 nets of these in 1hr)

IMG_1058 (resized).JPG
    #7389 5 months ago

lookin so nice guys, well done

those little ornament pieces will be a nice touch

1 week later
    #7494 4 months ago

damn I learn something and am inspired every week by your guys

awesome work on everything - fixing the bowl, the legs, the plunger and the cabinet scroll decals........

#7551 4 months ago

running late but another productive night for you guys, well done.

1 week later
    #7607 4 months ago

nice work once again guys, the lighting looks awesome

#7610 4 months ago

having not programmed yet, always wondered - say with your new mini playfield you have 6 inserts and they daisy chain how do you program the individual ones - at the moment a head scratcher for me....

#7622 4 months ago

yes agree with jokerpoker , technology is impressive and thanks for the detailed reply - maybe one day a long way a way I might get to code......

#7696 4 months ago

awesome work backbox masters, as well as the fence panel in the game - almost needs some graffiti on the fence

1 week later
    #7785 4 months ago

another night of awesome work guys, love it

#7798 3 months ago

thanks for the video, the new location looks cool

we as a family are planning for around March 2021, will have to test your games out as well

#7832 3 months ago

the smoke / fog machine will add a cool effect.

I was testing one the other day for a emergency drill I am running this coming week and learnt the smoke / fog in a enclosed space does not disappear so you may need some sort of extraction fan setup to get it out of the machine - but you have those fans in the back. Good thing you will have a cool effect with the ball passing through smoke and swirls around, the bad thing is smoke and light don't work well together, mind you I ran a smoke machine for 12 minutes and had a 6m x 6m full and we couldn't see shit.

#7841 3 months ago

nice work and the smoking beard gave me a laugh - looking forward to installed in the game

2 weeks later
    #8043 3 months ago

hey guys, that ufo mech is awesome

2 weeks later
    #8183 85 days ago

Mic is exploring the crazy within him [quoted image]

you would blend in nicely

#8187 85 days ago

Dude... [quoted image]

lol..... and that one too...

I work for 4 x mentality and physically disabled residential hospitals and one being for the criminally insane

#8189 85 days ago

All three clips added to the Crazy Mansion pinball!!!!

that's fricking awesome, well done guys

3 weeks later
    #8329 64 days ago

real nice work on the east flipper playfield and love the ufo, enjoy the UK show..

#8398 58 days ago

does the boat go from The Netherlands to the UK? dam big boat to fit RV's etc in

#8446 57 days ago
    Quoted from Thor-NL:

So cool!
    how about nudging?

I guess he can use his feet

#8448 57 days ago

Love the fester chair and forbidden planet is looking cool, have fun and please share a heap of pictures

#8550 55 days ago

Thanks for sharing the trip / show with us.

How long is the boat ride back to NL?

#8562 53 days ago
    Quoted from WJxxxx:

You also don't get realise just how tall Bas is from the photos - but every Durch person I've ever met has been tall
    [quoted image]

apparently the dutch on average are the tallest people in the world

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/

2 weeks later
    #8744 34 days ago

Yes the mansion looks good but the first thing I thought of when seeing it was your game

#8757 32 days ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

Dear Amigos,
    I have a Frankenstein pin for sale that I advertised on Mr. Pinball here in the States. I got this email today and for some reason it rings 'fraud' to me. It's from your neck of the words as you will see . . . and . . . why would anyone want to pay for the shipping of a pinball this far away when I'm sure they are available right there in Europe. You will notice, 'she' never mentions the name of my pin or any other 'normal' questions that "pin people" usually ask. Let me know if you think this is a legitimate company and any other comments. Here is the entire contents of the email I received.
    Thanks, Mike in Kentucky, USA
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good day
    I am looking for a supplier for Pinball machine. I want to know whether you have it available and if so, how much would it cost. Also, do you accept credit cards. Please revert back to me with all relevant information.
    Best Regards-
    Mila
    Sales Dept.
    Orit Inc
    The Netherlands
    667-308-3046

Sounds like scam, we get them in Australia, where people from overseas want to purchase, stay away

#8797 29 days ago

hey guys, the forbidden decals look great and had a laugh about the vacuum

#8806 29 days ago

looks great guys, well done, another productive fun night

2 weeks later
    #8914 15 days ago

hey guys, always enjoy Saturday mornings

the heartbeat is such a cool effect and would be cool sync the heads to go blackout and then suddenly light up, eyes open and mouth opens for a gasp of air after the flatline - good scare value

#8939 14 days ago

classic, very nicely done

#9004 8 days ago

hey Bas n Beard cool ideas yet again

what about on the back surface of the chamber - a picture looking through multiple doors like a long hallway, giving it some depth as where I was working up to recently had this feeling in some buildings

girl-looking-down-hallway-with-multiple-doorways-jill-battaglia (resized).jpg

#9022 8 days ago

that is awesome - smoke, the voice the sound quality

dam wish I lived around the corner to check out....

#9027 8 days ago

Like...WTF hahaha
    Glad i caught it and replaced it straight away,this’ll eat your playfield!![quoted image]

wow that is a bad wear, do you know what cased it?

1 week later
    #9089 1 day ago

what a classic, love the UFO scene guys

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Playfield - Protection
    Pinball Haus
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 999.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 26.95
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 4.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside