2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,038 posts
  • 219 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 257 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7,756 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CFA977A3-F669-492A-93DE-6D0B9411222C (resized).jpeg
    1CC3AF5D-1029-44F7-9F6D-E9F7899570E8 (resized).jpeg
    BE2DAB92-1B77-413E-A477-FB7D8794BE5B (resized).jpeg
    5C834090-9FB9-4FAD-883E-646CCB2BFE02 (resized).jpeg
    31E57B9D-E5AD-4DCD-80F1-C0080F5FE5F9 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    D89D0ACE-C808-49E2-976F-840304DC08B4 (resized).jpeg
    4BF2ABE4-3A56-4FF6-9F68-5D574CC6C30F (resized).jpeg
    14F323BC-B986-4A37-8342-8D40D0BCAC35 (resized).jpeg
    9D0183F2-075E-4292-A777-EB3C095369C1 (resized).jpeg
    CFF2096E-CC23-4ECC-B69D-9B048B7B6460 (resized).jpeg
    A281B8EC-1D0F-486B-9112-425CD6928373 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    FBBA06CC-37DF-404C-975E-86B50BF088F0 (resized).jpeg
    6550F037-6BB8-4DC5-A2F2-D8913D7E0B50 (resized).jpeg
    4438BD89-9988-4A6B-AE7D-D05C14CCFBCF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rufessor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 2 years ago

Awesome ideas all ready! I'm in for the long haul providing support and willing this to the finish!

Most excellent beginnings- love the smoke mod and the general idea.

Question-ish-idea-ish comment.

The theme got me thinking... will the mansion have a destroyed look to it with rooms inside and maybe a open roof so you can watch the abduction occur? Just thinking it would be super cool if it could somehow work to see in the mansion and have the ball actually interact in a tiny space.... like Maybe two rooms your ball could enter each just a few- 20 sq inches or something- but when the ball got in, by a mech other than flippers and that you don't control- it went crazy bouncing off the padded walls. Maybe sling like mechs in a room to bounce ball around like super crazy for a few secs and a random like switch that triggers most of the time you get the ball in the mansion. Thinking what MM would be like if you could see in the castle and the ball went crazy in there then jumped out!

Anyhow. Wish I was helping- such a cool thing you have created. Your team! We all want to be Amigos!!!

#102 2 years ago

SMOKE!!

Video or it didn't happen. Just sayin!

3 weeks later
    #395 2 years ago

Rocking the playfield build. The motor was fun- is this for the heads? Curious how much it will need to run.

The ideas are awesome!

RE: thread morale:

The beatings will continue until morale improves

#400 2 years ago

I can represent you out West-

Make a Pinball amigos shirt orderable on-line!! You will sell a few. Many of us have pinball amigos! Could even be fun for people not following here!

I bet you could find a spot to upload your graphic and they would handle orders etc....

#410 2 years ago

I took the liberty of doing a bit of research for the Amigos... although they clearly know how to make T-shirts- maybe this will help if they want to sell us a couple internationally but don't want to get into the t-shirt business.

If they create an account here

https://www.zazzle.com/custom/mens+tshirts

They can upload a pinball amigos graphic and then release it and we can all order t-shirts. And they make a tiny- ity-bitty little bit of $$$$

As a greed inducing profit motive incentive- if you make this happen- I will order two T-shirts and post a pic here as the shirts play pinball and drink beer! Maybe even while sandblasting something!

PS there are other sites like zazzle. I don't know jack shit about Zazzle other than 30 minutes I spent logging into a few different sites- this one seemed easiest to use. Just upload your design, hit the sell button and make an account and your done. Apparently no cost to submit a design or create an account. Sounds like pure profit for the Amigos- must be a scam

1 month later
    #1062 2 years ago

had to laugh! One of my good pinball buddies recently picked up a couple of what we called "Cool" bar stools, turns out they are identical to the stools your using to support Star Wars while you put the front legs on! Who knew, I suppose I will now have to tell him he acquired some very high end Dutch Designer stools at that estate sale! Maybe he can now sell them on pinside for some BIG BUCKs!!

I can read the add now... an identical version of this stool is used by the PinBall Amigos, only 999.99 today only! Rare, European style! Get it now!

Nice stool!!

4 weeks later
    #1441 2 years ago

Early start! You beat everyone to the punch!

Looking great, as usual!

3 weeks later
    #1624 1 year ago

Lasers!

Straight Lines!

OH MY!

2 weeks later
    #1771 1 year ago

Actually you could use the autoplunger with a skill shot. You would have to run a timer on a plunger button and then vary the output voltage to the coil doing the whacking. That would be pretty cool. You could even work it into the game and light it up so it pulses the button faster and faster and you need to match the pulsing light with button pushes and if you did it right it would automatically make the shot for you... so many things you can do!!

#1772 1 year ago

Hell it could be a mode and the rest of the game shuts down and you get three chances to score or your ball drains. Like your escaping from the asylum!

2 weeks later
    #1828 1 year ago

Love the idea for your signature part, you should incorporate a little bit of the minions... maybe Gur's car could be parked in the mansion garage or something like that....

2 months later
    #2498 1 year ago

The Eye sees all! Love it!! It came out perfect- so cool to see you hack apart a old POS and bring it back to life as a novel mech.

1 week later
    #2601 1 year ago

I am going to convert my EM that is currently in pieces to use all Torx bits! Then send it to the Netherlands where such a tool does not exist- and offer free repair services with a paid airfare

#2677 1 year ago

I wonder if you painted the underside black but for a spider web series of blood shot veins... if it would back light well and you could then see the blood shot veins change color. One could even place a filter to block the normal color light (mostly) and then the veins would appear when the eye turned to red or something like that.

Cool idea

2 weeks later
    #2838 1 year ago

Awesome to see the doors evolve like that- super fun build and it would seem you have the FAST system up and running!! Congrats- seems like you got that running pretty easily- just a small hiccup and away you go@@!!

1 month later
    #3234 1 year ago

I totally missed the poodle. Not sure why but the whole situation just seems normal all the sudden. The poodle ties the whole room together.

3 months later
    #4428 1 year ago

The talking heads are amazing. Seriously good work on the assembly and the animation sequences. You guys have some skillz!

1 month later
    #4915 1 year ago

Me thinks two. I smell a road show!

1 week later
    #5066 1 year ago

Look at the planked monster bash custom playfield for some wood floor inspiration!

#5158 1 year ago

Awesome job on the UFO. No way you can tell that the lights are paired up! It’s super cool to see it fly and return when you add the ball, if only you could use your smoke effects and a bright light to shine down on the ball through the fog coming from the glowing UFO and pick up the ball (cow MOOO sound effect please).

Anyway, inspiration always!

1 week later
    #5203 1 year ago

I really like the art on the cabinet for the new one! They knocked it out on that! Looks super cool. Going to be amazing to have!!

#5235 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

Oh, yes you can!!! I've got a whole pallet of these that a customer stuck me with. Thousands and thousands!!!!!!!!!!!! You can have them below cost or even some for free if you pay the shipping. You won't believe how many I could send to you for CHEAP! And I mean SUPER CHEAP. But shipping might kill out the bargain, I'm afraid.

Anyone else feel moved to donate 20 dollars towards the shipping just so we can get photographic live blogged coverage of the arrival of 1,000,000 tounge depressors.

Just sayin... go fund me is built for this kinda next level shit.

Anyone?

#5260 1 year ago

Yeah lets get this out of the swamp, or put the swamp back in the Mansion, or something like that...

5 months later
    #6696 7 months ago

I agree. I was not sure what to expect woth new mechs but holy shit! I love it!!!

Its probably a good thing you can dial it down by reducing pulse width in code. Your going to break stuff playing this game! In fact it may become a new cult phenomena to predict the answer to the following question... how many games will it take to even out the steel dimples on the front of the steel mansion due to hail-fire coming from the fippers! And some people thought Stern had a dimpling issue!! Hahaha

2 weeks later
    #6812 6 months ago

I dont know why... that monkey reminds me of a very old Saturday Night Live skit- the bathroom cleaning monkey! The thing would go ape shit and scream while “cleaning” the bathroom, probably irrelevant but hell- ya never know. I cannot think of a game that could not be improved by a screaming monkey!

1 month later
    #7412 4 months ago

Its Friday and I have been practing up on my Dutch so as to commune with the Amigos

C21E68DD-A0F6-436A-A582-B278A78A71B6 (resized).jpeg
    #7502 4 months ago

I think the hat needs to be in the Minions thread! A little guac... but thats perhaps the second film!

1 month later
    #7947 3 months ago

Love it! The exhaust from the fans really needs to dump the smoke over the glass on the playfield! Not out the back.

1 month later
    #8377 53 days ago

Enjoy the show. Also- thats a small beer cooler... just sayin an upgrade may be in order.

#8414 51 days ago

Enjoy- this looks fun already and you have not even started!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 199.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 156.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 43.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Magazines/books
    The Flipper Room
    $ 15.00
    Electronics
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 25.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rufessor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside