Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,726 posts
  • 262 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by mic1977
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221112_111344 (resized).jpg
    20221113_113647 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    E893773E-CDD8-41DF-8FC7-5D8BCFE74430 (resized).jpeg
    7cf85459214f3fbce84f97078a5c4cd60e84949d.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    ba29db9bb2e670dc85f4048c417d5bea2fa89b0e.jpg
    50e3ff497b5dadad19e84aacf0ee6de653482a22.jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manimal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#127 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Yeah!
    They should totally sing "row your boat" but real creepy and reverbed and such.

Mary had a little lamb.........that she STRANGLED!

#132 6 years ago

Ah man!
    Just got an awesome idea!
    What if i remove this kickback coil and we make a pipe for the ball way down through the entire cabinet,to the coin door,where a coil can free the ball at certain occasions?
    It should fall into a little bowl in front of the coindoor (an led pulsing there to indicate it is there and the patient needs a pill)(or his medication if you will).
    That pinball could be spray painted like a capsule two tone pill.
    Gameplay should halt and the head opens his mouth after he says something insane about needing his meds might you need his guidance throughout the game!

And multiple pills can do some really strange stuff...........I like it

#151 6 years ago

Yep they need to be institute white

Puppett (resized).jpgPuppett (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #368 6 years ago

Nice start gentlemen! Now go and have another beer on me!

#402 6 years ago

Thanks,always shout something if you think we are messing up,better safe than sorry!

Yeah,a pinball amigos t-shirt!
    Man that would be cool,someone in Kansas City wearing our shirt

Live in Chicago, but from Kansas City....I will take one shirt please...........lol

#471 6 years ago

This is awesome..............

2 weeks later
    #550 6 years ago

You ever get the feeling you are being watched? Those eyes would give me the creeps while I was working.......lol

#552 6 years ago

I was referring to Mic! lol (just kidding, you guys rock).....

2 weeks later
    #744 6 years ago

Cool idea...sidenote!

Merci bien,we want to build the coolest and best shooting pinball in the history of "classic" pinball.
    We are making sure nothing is licensed so we can maybe build a few pinball machines after this prototype.
    The cool thing about Mission Pinball Framework is,you can change stuff to the code if you wish to do so.
    If you would like another sound effect in a shot,you can swap it in a few seconds.
    Everybody in the world has acces to the mpf website so the manual for the Crazy Mansion pinball is more detailed than any Stern manual.
    You can't change anything to Stern code,which to me is a bummer.
    Open source!
    We want a bunch of Crazy Mansion pinball machines to travel to the USA man..
    We have big dreams..
    And no pre order crap and stuff going south...i fund the builds myself and sell the machines when they are done and working perfectly.

I will be the 1st in line!

#750 6 years ago

Stoked to see this week's creation............

#778 6 years ago

I am not stupid,first some directional arrows

But....but...your arrows are going both ways....lol

1 week later
    #888 6 years ago

Cause,i fucked up these ones...they have a twist now

Dude.....How?....Nevermind, I don't really want to know.......carry on

#892 6 years ago

The Smoking Nose! EPIC!

#893 6 years ago

A mirror ball on one pin and now smoke on another.....tell the truth, you were really Disco Solid Gold dancers in a former life.....!

solid (resized).jpgsolid (resized).jpg

#928 6 years ago

Love it guys...keep up the great work. can't wait to see what is next....................

#943 6 years ago
    Quoted from flipordie:

smoke in a pinball machine!!.. this is awesome.

Depends on where the smoke is coming from. I have seen smoke in one of my machines and it wasn't nearly as "awesome" as what you see here...lol

#957 6 years ago

Idea: On random shots, have the heads start a creepy mumbling like when a crazy person talks to themselves. Nothing you can make out, but just some mumbling and maybe an evil laugh once in a while. Increase the volume if you are getting close to completing the mode, but a bunch of mumbling voices while you are trying to play pinball would drive you........CRAZY........

1 week later
    #1184 6 years ago

Back to the house and the first thing I have to do is to check the Crazy Mansion build! Awesome work as always guys!

#1223 6 years ago

Yeah bummer,but i'll fix it..
    Hey it is almost friday? Just a few days?!

Admit it, you are actually working on Tuesday, and just posting all of the pics on Friday....lol!

1 week later
    #1414 6 years ago

Hid a loose led behind the mansion real cool.
    The toxic waste pool will have some airbrush on it and maybe some playmobil oil barrels with the skeleton head on em.
    The sewer pipes will stick through the toxic pond and will have a wasted concrete look to them.
    But that is next week!

I am late for one week and you light shit up without me....lol Awesome job guys!

4 months later
    #2776 6 years ago

Right...the moment is there,gotta step out of my comfort zone and learn how to crimp these tiny tabs on wires and build new solid connectors..

Tip: The more you drink, the easier they get!

Or, maybe you just care less......either way you are happy.

1 month later
    #3300 6 years ago

Hm,yeah...actually...some black and white fast frame b movie footage of Dick in a white/bloody lab coat running around in a forest with a chopped off leg (not a real one(...)).
    We’ll have a good laugh out of that!
    Mic is also real good with face paint on halloween.
    You know what?
    Fuck it,it just made the list.
    The amigos are gonna be b movie stars in the crazy mansion with some very very bad special effects...(let’s call em special defects)so it looks really corny.
    Hahaha,i am laughing my ass off already..

Thatr will be awesome! I can think of all kinds of corny scenes, but you really need to find an 'eye candy" nurse to make this a "must watch".

#3302 6 years ago

Yeah man...one of Alice Cooper’s on stage nurses...they are so derailed and awesome.
    But we are all married with children buddy,that nurse is probably where our women will draw the line in our project hahaha

It's all good, I really figured you would just get one of the wives to play the nurse! lol

#3346 6 years ago

Epic!

2 months later
    #3927 5 years ago

Houdini is amazing.....you will have a blast! As always, great work on the cabinet. I can't wait to see what is next.........

1 month later
    #4251 5 years ago

I say we start a fund to bring the Amigos to the TPF or Chicago show...............

#4309 5 years ago

Always the highlight of my Friday since I don't get to arrest people anymore..............lol fantastic work Amigos!

11 months later
    #7635 4 years ago

Must light that crystal ball!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider manimal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-crazy-mansion-by-the-pinball-amigos?tu=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.